Post by MariaR »

Wanna vote Alonzo but A50 Alonzo don't feel S/S
hmmm w/e
VOTE: Alonzo
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1135, MariaR wrote:Then prob no use to visit me given you'll just roleblock yourself
Nice. Anyone else want to claim? I say we all claim and then we call it a game and move on to another game already.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:56 am

Post by MariaR »

I claimed long ago.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1198, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1123, Chara wrote:Almost: i really don't remember what i read you as when i was scum in Danganronpa, but in Civilization i absolutely townread you. so where are you even getting that meta from? we have all of two games where i was scum.
No you didn't. You kept saying things like I'm not sure, or I can't guarantee my read is correct all the time. You wanted to keep me withing the lynch pool.. just outside but within range. You even ignored a crumb that Town you would have never missed in Civilization. I mean NEVER would have missed.
to be fair, i wasn't trying to keep you in the lynch pool. i never considered mislynching you. it was actually an attempt to look like my town meta of being paranoid of you.
we nightkilled you because you weren't mislynchable.

i'd be frustrated that one post you point out as even a little towny from me is a very obvious mechanics post that i don't consider AI from myself in the least... but it's also very in-character for you to look to posts like that.

pedit: she did already claim ascetic.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1200, MariaR wrote:Wanna vote Alonzo but A50 Alonzo don't feel S/S
hmmm w/e
How did it become a me vs A50 thing?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Almost50 »

So far:

1- EJ claimed Ninja Lawyer. WHY? I have no idea. He could've just kept him mouth shut and stayed put at night until he saw reason for himself to out and/or use his role!

2- Performer outed he's a protective. That's either EBG or JK. I don't want to go into details, but WHY he claimed is beyond me.

3- MariaR claimed Ascetic. Why she DIDN'T claim that earlier is the question. I believe Ascetic is a modifier you need to claim at the start of the game to avoid having investigative/informative/protective roles wasting a night action on you anyway.

So, who wants to claim next? I'm waiting. You have until the end of the day to prove yourself dull enough. :roll:

P-edit: Where? Show me where you claimed, please.

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

There is no reason for EJ to use their role ever this game unless we're trying to confirm their role - which we don't need to do - or she's trying to target goo
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1141, Elsa Jay wrote:Because I want to feel special and have my ability confirmed. Jeez.

My role makes me an unconfirmable townie (aka Miller) so I'm getting it out there now.
nate, even if you do prove your role it tells us nothing about your alignment anyway. Now go to your room. :P

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Almost, you of all people know I'm more dangerous if I haven't claimed or Multi-softclaimed. Defanging myself should basically give you a giant sign that says "this is Town!Jay".
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Unvote
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1162, MariaR wrote:VOTE: A50
Pedit: Very true
I knew it would come down to this. This is why I hate playing with you. Scum you tunnels me, and Town you SRs me all the same.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1163, MariaR wrote:Dunn can die if he wants to keep up his dumbass tunnel while I vote the real scum.
I wish I was N_M for a minute here. You know how he would respond to this shit, don't you?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1170, Performer wrote:youre young so why is your memory like this.
OUCH! I'll pretend I never read this.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1182, MariaR wrote:Besides he's acting like a monkey
No, he's not, and I resent the implication Dunn is playing in anyway similar to me.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1185, Dunnstral wrote:tunnel on me like an ape
OK.. technically apes are monkeys, but not all monkeys are apes (I'm not), so I'll let this one slip.

Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

Chara, this post is for you. Please relax and enjoy with hot chocolate and treats I have enclosed. Also included is a contract for your soul which I will accept after I pocket you

Sincerely,
Purr <3

Spoiler: An Anthology of Ruby Red Town Posts, Volume I (Narrated By Purrcocet)
In post 661, Ruby Red wrote:Image: hm dunn is kinda wolfy
Vote: Dunn

Image: oh wow look it's that person who
always
votes me

Image: that's not true

Image: wow suddenly i realize that creature must be scum due to his lurking (this had
totally
not occurred to me before ruby voted me, please don't notice this)

Stage directions: Performer votes Dunnstral.

Image: Maria is ACTUALLY SCUM and you guys are going to let her get away

*a few posts later*

Image: Performer and Ruby are definitely both scum, Maria is probably scum but I'm less sure
amazing comic gold! and scum doesnt do these posts because they know the town meta is to burn shitposting with fire and act like posting paragraphs makes u somehow better

In post 604, Ruby Red wrote:listen - straight up i replaced into this game expecting to be scum. i thought creats replacing out was a sure fucking thing. imagine my surprise to see a green role pm

i was really only looking to just make shit up and lolpush people as scum so it caught me off guard. thankfully you were kind enough to scumclaim for me and make things easy
Rehashing this point is just like, super duper duper towny. Scum wouldn't do this because they don't expect to be believed even if it is true and it doesn't provide them any leverage. But Ruby isn't doing it for leverage or town credit.
In post 607, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 573, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 566, Performer wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral
In post 567, Performer wrote:dunn's play this game doesnt look like his town meta, but the below is just....ruby , STOP :lol:
In post 546, Ruby Red wrote:i've read you right numerous times on recent occasions on various other accounts and to my memory have only read you wrong that one mini normal game before you claimed
In post 547, Ruby Red wrote:like i can think of literally one instance of me misreading you as compared to multiple instances of me reading you correctly (as both town and scum) so don't come at me with this "oh you always vote me"
Notice how this only comes after I vote ruby
By the way, not even defending performer here, just pointing out Dunn's bullshit

"notice how this only comes after i vote ruby" yeah, because performer's
literal only posts
except for "sup" came after you vote me, check his iso

real fucking exposé there sherlock
Classic genuine sarcastic delivery of truth! (Ruby has several of these)
Few can town tell so PURELY

Except for me
In post 609, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 605, Dunnstral wrote:But if I knew? Then yeah I'd be going through your past games and picking out the quotes that I know would disprove this, there isn't this mystery person who's good at reading me, I know you're not Giga who by all means could make that claim, and Maria is in this game, and that's about it
let's go back to how this conversation started. i say you're wolfy and vote you, you say "Oh it's you the person who
always
votes me", i say "lol that's BS i've read you correctly every game we've played except one"

nothing about my wolfread on you is coming from "hey everyone i can read this person and he's scum". i don't need that kind of credit to say that you're wolfy. what i
am
saying is that you can't discredit my read on you by saying "she always wolfreads me, ignore her"
OH LORD ITS JUST TOO MUCH TOWNINESS
In post 616, Ruby Red wrote:i'm not continuing this conversation. dig your own grave.
In post 617, Ruby Red wrote:@anyone other than dunn let me know when you're online
In post 829, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 810, Elsa Jay wrote:I want performer, but apparently a lot of town wants Dunn. I want him around more for the fact he's giving more tells on possible allies while Performer is just digging a hole for himself.

Dunn can atleast show us other scum if we don't hang him d1. Performer just seems awkward.
STOP FUCKING RECOGNIZING REASONS THAT HES SCUM AND THEN SAYING THAT WE SHOULD JUST DO SOMETHING ELSE ANYWAYS BECAUSE LOL WHY NOT
In post 831, Ruby Red wrote:elsa, please.

i am
begging
you.

performer is lynchbait. yes, him voting you for the multiball thing is fucking idiotic. yes, i agree that the strength of his reasoning would be a liability given time. what i can tell you is that that won't be a problem if we just fucking lynch scum RIGHT NOW.
In post 840, Ruby Red wrote:yeah, real fucking funny.
Seething town anger
Different from muted scum anger!

In post 857, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 678, Ruby Red wrote: i think never ever comes from town just as a post. even more though the timing of it seems incredibly agenda-oriented rather than a real thought. creature lurking isn't just something that suddenly happens after i replace in and vote him, it's only something that he brings up after i vote him

i don't think his me/performer associative scumread is actually real or warranted given anything posted in thread

i think he's changed the strength of his maria scumread as is useful to him (i.e. being a good example, maria stops voting him and he asks if she wants to tryhard with him despite scumreading her)

i think he's switched from me being scum to performer being scum because it's an easier deflection to get people who were or might be voting him to vote performer (see carca's unvote as a good example)
In post 827, Ruby Red wrote: consider that if performer were scum and dunnstral were town, performer would ALWAYS be fucking voting dunnstral right now rather than locktowning him.

"what if they're both scum", i hear you say. dunnstral is still scum in that scenario, and then we lynch performer tomorrow just for the lulz
this is the part of the book where i had a crisis again because you really townread dunnstral chara
you need to stop pls
so does maria
In post 833, Ruby Red wrote:like i bet i could go through literally every single completed game on this site in the past three months and in EVERY SINGLE GAME find an example of a townie who said some stupid ass shit and got lynched for it over scum.

do you really want to just do the exact same thing that happens every single game? to keep lynching the exact same lynchbait who gets lynched every single game?
literally like BLEEDING TOWNINESS....
In post 872, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 870, Chara wrote:i'm going to bed and haven't read half of these new pages,
but
i just wanted to say how lovely it is to see two wagons that are actually competing on what seems to be even ground. i feel like i don't see that enough.
what do you think about the alignment of those two players as it relates to the existence of those wagons

because imo there are obvious conclusions to take away that i've already pointed out
In post 874, Ruby Red wrote:meh, i guess i could agree with you there.

thoughts on performer not voting his counterwagon as it relates to his alignment?
In post 892, Ruby Red wrote:because from your previous stated positions i feel like you should not be alright with the status quo right now and cracking jokes but if your mind has changed then you haven't said so

Oh my god look at that towny gamesolving shit and genuine town emotions it's fantastic
See Ruby wouldn't be asking this type of shit if they were scum on a townflip
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1188, Performer wrote:a50 you know what post I mean in this game
I have no clue. I already
forgot
! :lol:

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1215, Purrcocet wrote:they know the town meta is to burn shitposting with fire and act like posting paragraphs makes u somehow better
Are you serious?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1204, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1200, MariaR wrote:Wanna vote Alonzo but A50 Alonzo don't feel S/S
hmmm w/e
How did it become a me vs A50 thing?
Maybe she thinks Ethan Hawke looks like a white monkey??? :shifty:

Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1215, Purrcocet wrote:they know the town meta is to burn shitposting with fire and act like posting paragraphs makes u somehow better
Are you serious?
Thats a big fact king
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1208, Elsa Jay wrote:Almost, you of all people know I'm more dangerous if I haven't claimed or Multi-softclaimed. Defanging myself should basically give you a giant sign that says "this is Town!Jay".
yeah, right. Like "Town" you did when you crumbed Vanilla Cop then counter claimed a fake Day Cop all at the same time?

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1212, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1170, Performer wrote:youre young so why is your memory like this.
OUCH! I'll pretend I never read this.
In post 1216, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1188, Performer wrote:a50 you know what post I mean in this game
I have no clue. I already
forgot
! :lol:
a50 LOL :lol:
if charm was all that was needed to win in FM
you'd win by a landslide !
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Well if didn't looked like scum vs scum, and I'm town, you must be Ethan in this little ensemble.

You kinda railroaded me yesterday huh?

@A50
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Ruby hypothetically going back and bringing up stuff from past games to prove a point:
In post 1215, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 833, Ruby Red wrote:like i bet i could go through literally every single completed game on this site in the past three months and in EVERY SINGLE GAME find an example of a townie who said some stupid ass shit and got lynched for it over scum.

do you really want to just do the exact same thing that happens every single game? to keep lynching the exact same lynchbait who gets lynched every single game?
literally like BLEEDING TOWNINESS....
Me actually going back and bringing up stuff from past games to prove a point:
In post 1071, Purrcocet wrote:All it takes is some color text for u dummies to vote town ?
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

that is a tiny bit disingenuous scumstral

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”