Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1495, Dunnstral wrote:{Kokichi, MariaR, Ruby Red, Almost50, Alonzo, Lady Angel, Performer, the worst}
looool what is this?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by the worst »

Based on what I know I can't support Ruby's wagon in good faith. Take it how you will

It's pretty much you or Snowman for me, if you think Ruby is hard scum and Snowman is hard town find me a better candidate? There should be another 2 or maybe 3 scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

we have like 15 hours
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1524, the worst wrote:How are you actually reading Ruby tho?
Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1521, the worst wrote:I mean yeah I've used his proportionate sitewide activity to inform and reinforce my reads before
How long ago?
basically up until a couple of months ago maybe
And what prompted you to stop using activity to read Creature?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1526, the worst wrote:Based on what I know I can't support Ruby's wagon in good faith. Take it how you will

It's pretty much you or Snowman for me, if you think Ruby is hard scum and Snowman is hard town find me a better candidate? There should be another 2 or maybe 3 scum
Lady Angel, Performer
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

MAYBE alonzo because of his predeccesor
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by the worst »

I believe in the power of the flashwagon!!!! Let's nail Snowman?
Dunnstral wrote:
Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1521, the worst wrote:I mean yeah I've used his proportionate sitewide activity to inform and reinforce my reads before
How long ago?
His meta becoming unreliable

this feels like you're questioning me with an angle but I don't see your angle so pls cut to the chase
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1525, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1495, Dunnstral wrote:{Kokichi, MariaR, Ruby Red, Almost50, Alonzo, Lady Angel, Performer, the worst}
looool what is this?
scum poe
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1529, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1526, the worst wrote:Based on what I know I can't support Ruby's wagon in good faith. Take it how you will

Lady Angel, Performer
In post 1530, Dunnstral wrote:MAYBE alonzo because of his predeccesor
which one of these can you case the most spicy-fully for me? and which one am I gonna yell at people to flashwagon with me?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1531, the worst wrote:I believe in the power of the flashwagon!!!! Let's nail Snowman?
Dunnstral wrote:
Dunnstral wrote:
How long ago?
His meta becoming unreliable

this feels like you're questioning me with an angle but I don't see your angle so pls cut to the chase
When is the last time you played with scum creature? Do you remember, or no - alternatively, have you seen him lurking as town? Basically, what makes you think the meta 'became unreliable'
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

ducky i think you should continue your readthrough even if you're not responding to everything (if you weren't already doing that)

:good:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1533, the worst wrote:
In post 1529, Dunnstral wrote:

Lady Angel, Performer
In post 1530, Dunnstral wrote:MAYBE alonzo because of his predeccesor
which one of these can you case the most spicy-fully for me? and which one am I gonna yell at people to flashwagon with me?
I pushed performer before changing my mind
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by the worst »

btw explain why snowman is town for me? Where I'm at he reads howly

pedit: can't answer that but check Heroes Wanted for him starting to break his mold as scum

pedit2: can't read very well atm just gotta post
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 573, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 566, Performer wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral
In post 567, Performer wrote:dunn's play this game doesnt look like his town meta, but the below is just....ruby , STOP :lol:
In post 546, Ruby Red wrote:i've read you right numerous times on recent occasions on various other accounts and to my memory have only read you wrong that one mini normal game before you claimed
In post 547, Ruby Red wrote:like i can think of literally one instance of me misreading you as compared to multiple instances of me reading you correctly (as both town and scum) so don't come at me with this "oh you always vote me"
Notice how this only comes after I vote ruby
In post 575, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 567, Performer wrote:dunn's play this game doesnt look like his town meta, but the below is just....ruby , STOP :lol:
In post 546, Ruby Red wrote:i've read you right numerous times on recent occasions on various other accounts and to my memory have only read you wrong that one mini normal game before you claimed
In post 547, Ruby Red wrote:like i can think of literally one instance of me misreading you as compared to multiple instances of me reading you correctly (as both town and scum) so don't come at me with this "oh you always vote me"

What's my town meta, performer?
In post 577, Dunnstral wrote:Hey performer, considering you misvoted me in our last 2 games together shouldn't you have more to say about this game? Why are you acting like you know my "town meta"?

In post 447, Performer wrote:Yeah, after giving this some time it really could be Dunn as the other partner.

That voting on hydra, maria, ok. But then the vote on me & accusation against ceejay earlier in the thread just looks like pocketing of ceejay before his inactivity replace.

And saying it's alright to keep sky in lylo if she's town? Got to be kidding me.

VOTE: dunn
In post 488, Performer wrote:Whoa. Maria was vt??

I was set on pushing her today because she & dunn had meta, so I thought the fact that she was voting him , was interesting to say the least.
----------------
In post 637, Performer wrote:
In post 552, Wh4t wrote:I see what you mean about the carcaformer associatives. It looks like early distancing on both parts. Since all three of us agree on the carca read then thats probably the better lynch out of the two come EOD.
associatives? What are you even talking about??
In post 560, Dunnstral wrote:My main issue with performer is that I explained why I mentioned c d e and he's still trying to redirect to meta and other stuff
I think I've seen enough from Dunn and intent to hammer.

reasons for dunn to be town:
In post 643, Performer wrote:
In post 639, Dunnstral wrote:Performer is scum and rc probably is too, those are my reads
That's it???????
If I knew dunnstral was going to give a not_mafia reply, man....

VOTE: Dunnstral
In post 642, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: performer
sigh
:facepalm:
In post 21, Performer wrote:Dunn you didn't mention me (though I'm town, yess) in your c, d, e.

This is the background information I know so far:
-schad & I have hosted games where we’ve seen rc as scum and town, and I’m sure a good # of us have seen him scum or town. Schad has seen my scum game before
-played with carca 3 years ago when we were town
-
dunnstral’s playstyle typically gives me a scum tone

-can’t recall if I played with nsg before
In post 578, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 576, Performer wrote:Not sounding like this, for one
Not being all that engaging either
Not being all what engaging?

Not sounding like what?
In post 582, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 576, Performer wrote:Not sounding like this, for one
Not being all that engaging either
Go into detail - what is my town meta performer? You're voting based off it - explain your vote, please
In post 585, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 311, Performer wrote:Dunn: minimalistic post content and not seeing why he thinks tchill has an agenda, that he’s pushing an agenda.
In post 579, Performer wrote:@una wait a minute...Boon is here? As in Boonskies?
your wall posts are fairly difficult to unravel :?

VOTE: Dunnstral

here's my actual meta on the way performer is acting: This is performer in a scum game, whhere I'm pushing on tchill - both performer and tchill are scum here
In post 586, Dunnstral wrote:Look how similar that is to his play here ^

It's all he can do, spout off some inane reason to scumread the person voting his partner while awkwardly trying to interact with them in places like this:

Like I'm about to scour his scumgame to see how he interacted with his partner under pressure
In post 587, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 495, Performer wrote:
In post 362, Tchill13 wrote:Typical day 1. Nobody wants to lynch anybody lol.
That's not true.
I feel like I'm always one of the few who enjoys wagons and lynching, in every game. Not prematurely, of course.
In post 496, Performer wrote:
In post 425, Tchill13 wrote:I'd have to say

Kokichi, ruby, profii, performer.

That'd be my lynch list from greatest to least.

Now why is kokichi town?
Why?...
In post 588, Dunnstral wrote:The tone from that quote in 495 in the other game is eerily similar to the tone he takes with ruby in 567 in this game, just saying.
In post 641, Dunnstral wrote:Purr I'm not scum just because I pushed on Maria come on

Performer is blatant wolf I would vote there too, in fact:

VOTE: Performer
In post 627, Carcalilly wrote:I don't want to talk about ongoing games but if you investigated you'd see what I mean.
If it can't be talked about then I don't really care to investigate it? Like, I'm not going to be able to use it in an argument
In post 646, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 643, Performer wrote:Dunn never tries like this. Ever in 3 games we were in
Simply untrue, but maybe you forgot
In post 647, Dunnstral wrote:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76567

What about this game Performer?

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=67016

What about this game, Performer?

There's no possibly response to this that will make me change my mind, he's flabbergasted that I'm coming at him this hard and is trying to deflect with simply UNTRUE statements, LET'S LYNCH HIM
In post 648, Dunnstral wrote:918 POSTS IN ONE GAME

DUNN NEVER TRIES LIKE THIS
In post 650, Dunnstral wrote:anyways, that's my case on Performer, I hope some of you guys can be persuaded to consider
In post 653, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 643, Performer wrote:Not liking ruby or Dunn
Nice distancing after getting CALLED OUT
In post 656, Dunnstral wrote:Ruby/Performer interactions with each other are so awkward when they're both under pressure
In post 705, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 647, Dunnstral wrote:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76567

What about this game Performer?

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=67016

What about this game, Performer?

There's no possibly response to this that will make me change my mind, he's flabbergasted that I'm coming at him this hard and is trying to deflect with simply UNTRUE statements, LET'S LYNCH HIM
Notice how he just does'nt even have a rebuttal for any of this and is just hoping I forgot about it
In post 802, Performer wrote:
In post 755, Carcalilly wrote:I've never seen Dunnstral play like this and it makes me want to put him outside of my votepool.
Carca you have experience with dunn too? I only saw you play 1 game with him before, what other experience were you referring to?

Anyway this is my courtesy (wall) post for Dunn & Carca. I think I've said this to at least 1 of you before, that I've been wanting to change playstyle because my town & scum meta have become too linear. Carca you know I love you too so this is also for you since you're getting nervous of me , which does seem to be the case in every single game .
I want to have more fun with not playing so traditional and "robotic" as someone called me before. YES I am aware providing thought process is generally helpful but like I said, I want to play differently.
When I replaced in, I really didn't read most past pages (I did read the moderator posts though like the op) so I went from replace in to current posts, in terms of catching up on what for scumhunting. If others hate me for that, well they have to live with it as I don't have the time to be delving into every single 1 of the past pages.

Dunn caught my eye for playing super different as I reiterate, have never seen him play like that before. He's highly unengaging in past games where he was town, which is unlike what he's doing in this game where he's being all "I want to help solve the game" style. Also saw ruby or someone else say dunn was pushing ruby's death simply because of creature? So that was scummy too of dunn , looked like basically a scummy reason of "oh predecessor was scum so you must be."
Later
I realized that's hypocritical
of me since
I myself
am trying to play different too, to evolve my meta. Also, dunn started sounding more logical than many folks like joey's naked vote on me or ruby weirdly defending me or purrcocet using the same laughable scum reason to vote me simply because of predecessor's play, which I didn't see much of (just saw the "replace out" request from nos for whatever reason).

I'm sure we could all go a decade talking and talking and talking about this and that, but I'm not doing that this game as I've said, I'm trying to evolve my meta starting with this game.

VOTE: ruby red

My scumreads right now are ruby, purr (ridiculous that he has dunn & me scum), probably elsa - not sure of him anymore from his response to my vote of him. Don't even know why nos voted him but I was partly going with nos's (since this is a town pm I got) vote & the way elsa was already a wagon (I like wagons regardless of alignment) & I had yet to like his posts as coming from town up to that point of me voting elsa again. Also wanted to do reaction testing on elsa but as I said, not sure of him being scum anymore based on how he replied .
Going back to ruby, I addressed his hilarious and outrageous "I read you right all or most of the time, dunn" & the more I've seen combined with defending of me, the scummier he got. Just doesn't make sense, all those actions of him toward dunn & toward me.

Joey is somewhat weird, can't get an AI pulse on him. Snowman/dunn/carca town.

No more courtesy posts from my original play like this courtesy post, folks. Back to nos/not_mafia/firebringer/whoever else playstyle for this game.
:lol:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Stopped pushing him some time after he made post 802
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1537, the worst wrote:btw explain why snowman is town for me? Where I'm at he reads howly

I remember agreeing with stuff snowman has posted - I never said they were hard town, I never found fault with anything they said, I will veto a wagon there today because I feel it is a bad move
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Dunn spamming the thread after Ducky revived it. Jeez. Why must you do it when I'm about to go to bed?

Will read more in the morning.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1532, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1525, Kokichi Oma wrote:
looool what is this?
scum poe
Listing half the game is not a poe
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

lmfaoo
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also dunn tell me why you're trying. I'm curious
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 871, Almost50 wrote:OK.. and if I'm a Cop I'd be on MariaR or Chara. But -of course- that's IF I was the Cop, which I'm not.

VOTE: Dunn

Just do it EJ... put him @ L1
In post 1201, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1135, MariaR wrote:Then prob no use to visit me given you'll just roleblock yourself
Nice. Anyone else want to claim? I say we all claim and then we call it a game and move on to another game already.
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

having a lot of quotes in all of your posts != towny effort
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1544, Kokichi Oma wrote:Also dunn tell me why you're trying. I'm curious
I don't have a reason, I just happen to be posting more this game

Unlike creature there isn't a clear meta trail linking my alignment to my activity
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1546, Ruby Red wrote:having a lot of quotes in all of your posts != towny effort
Nice useless shade
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by the worst »

I don't really parse why you're pushing Performer, it looks like a reread more than a misrep but again, still reading. why did you stop after 802?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”