Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Performer »

off topic: @FL this smoke is terrible in the area. Just like the weather in China. Damn.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
xx2008
xx2008
Goon
xx2008
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by xx2008 »

He said that if he were doc, he would target profii, because he hard tr'ed him in one of the posts. In another, he says that the person he targets to protect would be whoever the scumteam is most likely to target that night and is not necessarily his top tr.
Since this is a fully closed setup, could there be a chance ap is fake claiming? What I'm thinking is that a fake claim from scum makes town confused even more when they try to speculate what roles there are in the game. It also gives scum the chance to stay alive, even if for a while. Do fake claims from scum usually happen in fully closed games?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1726, Performer wrote:off topic: @FL this smoke is terrible in the area. Just like the weather in China. Damn.
how far are you from the fires?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1727, xx2008 wrote:He said that if he were doc, he would target profii, because he hard tr'ed him in one of the posts. In another, he says that the person he targets to protect would be whoever the scumteam is most likely to target that night and is not necessarily his top tr.
Since this is a fully closed setup, could there be a chance ap is fake claiming? What I'm thinking is that a fake claim from scum makes town confused even more when they try to speculate what roles there are in the game. It also gives scum the chance to stay alive, even if for a while. Do fake claims from scum usually happen in fully closed games?
he could absolutely be fakeclaiming here but I'm not really buying into your contradiction.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1727, xx2008 wrote:He said that if he were doc, he would target profii, because he hard tr'ed him in one of the posts. In another, he says that the person he targets to protect would be whoever the scumteam is most likely to target that night and is not necessarily his top tr.
eh, hard tr =/= top tr

in this game, I'm sure FL is everyone's top TR

I think AP's logic there was that scum would not NK FL, because FL would be doctored at night. not sure I agree with that, but I can see AP thinking that way
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Performer »

off topic:
In post 1728, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1726, Performer wrote:off topic: @FL this smoke is terrible in the area. Just like the weather in China. Damn.
how far are you from the fires?
you're in CA too? I'm not right there in Butte County but I'm in the SF area
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, I was just curious. It snowed yesterday in Memphis.

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Performer »

oh wow. I've never seen snow, I dread cold weather. I'm a typical spoiled Californian with my weather, haha
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Until recently (like in the past 10 years?) it seemed like it never snowed here. We'd had ice. Global Warming.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1729, Nero Cain wrote:
he could absolutely be fakeclaiming here but I'm not really buying into your contradiction.
I see the contradiction, but I don’t see why A50 would be fakeclaiming because of it.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:33 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 2.3xx2008(0):

Performer(0):

Carcalilly(0):

Maxous(2):ofrhz;Nosferatu;

Garmr(0):

Saudade
Inferno390
(0):

Nero Cain
Creature
Shortaru
(1):profii;

Sephiroth(0):

Nosferatu(0):

Gamma Emerald
FA_Q2
(0):

AP(3):Maxous;Carcalilly;Completely Trustworthy;

Shattiel
DS
(0):

Completly Trustworthy(0):

Flavor Leaf(0)
:

profii(0):

RCEnigma(0):

ofrhz(0):

NoLynch(0):

Not Voting(11):Saudade;Nero Cain;RCEnigma;Shattiel;xx2008;Sephiroth;AP;
Flavor Leaf
;Performer;Garmr;Gamma Emerald;

With 17 alive it is 9 to lynch.

Day 2 will end in (expired on 2018-11-22 16:00:00) or when a lynch is achieved.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, it’s SO BAD. It’s crazy.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Nosferatu »

tf are 11 of you not voting for wtf
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:25 am

Post by profii »

ya man it's a short day people need to chop chop
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:26 am

Post by profii »

Although is 11 people not voting and the only wagon being AP a scum sign that it's hard to get people on board

or is it just rational people aren't rushing towards a motion detection

i assume the latter
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:31 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I'm willing to bite on AP being disloyal RB for the moment and my town pile is too large, that's an issue. Saudade isn't a good lynch....yet. Id be fine e with any of Nero, Sephiroth, maybe nos or Gamma.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:31 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Who was it that pushed on gamma earlier today?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:56 am

Post by profii »

What about Carcalilly
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Performer »

There's a chance AP could be fake claiming , yes.
Who do you think are scum right now?

Something still feels off about nero cain, GE, xx2008, profii, saud, and I've added garm onto that list.
If ap+fl+I vote together, saud basically would be like a doublevoter with us since he seems to be super sheeping FL.
The problem with xx being scum is that he declared dva scum at least once in his ISO. So.. that doesn't seem to make sense if he's scum? Because as scum why would he tell his 2 other (if going off 4-man scum team) teammates to kill 1 of his sr? I'd think he would want dva alive to pocket or mislynch her.
profi - from a skim of his ISO, he has voted xx, ct, carca - recently mentioned carca again in his post. Something off about profi.
Nero - what are your reads right now? profi said you're scum & you said you were doing re ISOs of scum pool.
GE - I think I've said enough about GE :neutral:
Garm - said he needed to think, and vanished
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1742, RCEnigma wrote:Who was it that pushed on gamma earlier today?
I don't remember anyone pushing GE earlier today?
GE did a light push on nos, then said quickly that he didn't think nos was scum after a short interaction. That looked bizarre.

Nero what do you think of Garm's interaction with Creature in the very beginning of this game?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:13 am

Post by profii »

In post 1744, Performer wrote:
There's a chance AP could be fake claiming , yes.
Who do you think are scum right now?

Something still feels off about nero cain, GE, xx2008, profii, saud, and I've added garm onto that list.
If ap+fl+I vote together, saud basically would be like a doublevoter with us since he seems to be super sheeping FL.
The problem with xx being scum is that he declared dva scum at least once in his ISO. So.. that doesn't seem to make sense if he's scum? Because as scum why would he tell his 2 other (if going off 4-man scum team) teammates to kill 1 of his sr? I'd think he would want dva alive to pocket or mislynch her.
profi - from a skim of his ISO, he has voted xx, ct, carca - recently mentioned carca again in his post. Something off about profi.
Nero - what are your reads right now? profi said you're scum & you said you were doing re ISOs of scum pool.
GE - I think I've said enough about GE :neutral:
Garm - said he needed to think, and vanished
Why are you allowing Saudade into your town block vote power thing but disregarding that I’ve voted for him when you say something is off about me
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Maxous »

I'm still following along ftr.

I just still think AP is scum that's flinging shit against a wall.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1740, profii wrote:or is it just rational people aren't rushing towards a motion detection
that shouldnst stop them from voting literally anywhere else
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: sephiroth
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”