Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1866, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1865, RCEnigma wrote:So I made the connection between myself and scumbuddy xx whom probably becomes a lynch Target tomorrow regardless....to do ???
Why do you think XX would be a viable lynch candidate tomorrow? Boon is hard town reading him and Saunde is leashed to Boon and you are supposedly hard town reading him. I don't think anyone is scum reading him besides me and Performer. I mean true, he'd be the weak part of any scum team and his town cred from playing the newb card will eventually run out so he needs to get bussed eventually so thanks for letting us know that you plan on doing just that.
Is there a reason that you never responded to this?

I'm actually quite curious why you think XX is going to get ran up when I'm apparently the only one scum reading him.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

scumread him first!

first in the game!
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

he's probably gonna flip noobtown though now that i just said that
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

idc ill policy lynch a thousand noobs for acting scummy cause they dont know how to play before i let one noob scum fly by cause they have the tone of a pez dispenser again
last.fm
gtkas
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by ofrhz »

hi fellow xx scumreaders, let's form a(nother) wagon.

VOTE: xx
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by ofrhz »

xx, what do you think of carcalilly?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1923, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1887, RCEnigma wrote:Forgot about Performers jailkeep so fair enough. But he's already stated severe limitations on his ability use and that bad things happen upon using them all. So it's still not guaranteed.
Fair but let me ask you this: We have a claimed JOAT, a flipped rolestopper, a claimed RB, an IC and more than likely an investigation role or 2. Do you actually think we'd not have protectives?

IDK man, it just feels really slimy that you'd sit there and go "we have to have evidence that there are protections in the game to think that there are protections in the game." Its very layerish it a scuzzy way.

How many games have you played on this site that were protectionless?
Btw I remember a mini normal that had a triple Strongman scumteam versus a town that had no protectives but a rolecop which could guilty any scum via Strongman not being a town role
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1927, Nosferatu wrote:he's probably gonna flip noobtown though now that i just said that
That’s what he probably is
Anyone voting xx has to justify why he never gets help from his scummates on the IC situation
Surely it would have come up when discussing the nightkill right?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by ofrhz »

maybe they just used the word conftown or something
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by ofrhz »

there's no guarantee that abbreviation came up
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1932, Gamma Emerald wrote:Anyone voting xx has to justify why he never gets help from his scummates on the IC situation
Did RC not go to bat for him?

and like if he's scum playing the noob card then even if his scum team did go "hey XX boonleaf is an innocent child" and he knew that the whole point of playing the noob card is to pretend like he doesn't know.

According to RC himself, the word innocent child was actually used in thread so how can he not know unless he's not reading but he didn't claim that.

VOTE: XX
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hm
Need to see what xx200Late was thinking about FL going into night, that will inform my thoughts on whether that is valid
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1935, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1932, Gamma Emerald wrote:Anyone voting xx has to justify why he never gets help from his scummates on the IC situation
Did RC not go to bat for him?

and like if he's scum playing the noob card then even if his scum team did go "hey XX boonleaf is an innocent child" and he knew that the whole point of playing the noob card is to pretend like he doesn't know.

According to RC himself, the word innocent child was actually used in thread so how can he not know unless he's not reading but he didn't claim that.

VOTE: XX
I stated it was too natural to be fake imo
<Embrace The Void>

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1923, Nero Cain wrote:IDK man, it just feels really slimy that you'd sit there and go "we have to have evidence that there are protections in the game to think that there are protections in the game." Its very layerish it a scuzzy way.

How many games have you played on this site that were protectionless
Nearly all of them.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:50 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1925, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1865, RCEnigma wrote:So I made the connection between myself and scumbuddy xx whom probably becomes a lynch Target tomorrow regardless....to do ???
Why do you think XX would be a viable lynch candidate tomorrow? Boon is hard town reading him and Saunde is leashed to Boon and you are supposedly hard town reading him. I don't think anyone is scum reading him besides me and Performer. I mean true, he'd be the weak part of any scum team and his town cred from playing the newb card will eventually run out so he needs to get bussed eventually so thanks for letting us know that you plan on doing just that.

I'm actually quite curious why you think XX is going to get ran up when I'm apparently the only one scum reading him.
1. You aren't the only one scumreading him
2. Lynchbait lynchbait lynchbait
3. Half of the slots only show up to vote. Boondade and I defended the IC thing and I townread him for it because I've been there, but not a lot outside of that. So I would imagine it wouldn't take much to push in that direction.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:37 am

Post by Garmr »

sigh can we get this day over already I'm bored of it.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:21 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 2.6xx2008(2):ofrhz;Nero Cain;

Performer(0):

Carcalilly(0):

Maxous(3):Nosferatu;
Flavor Leaf
;Saudade;

Garmr(0):

Saudade
Inferno390
(0):

Nero Cain
Creature
Shortaru
(4):profii;Completely Trustworthy;RCEnigma;Garmr;

Sephiroth(2):Gamma Emerald;AP;

Nosferatu(0):

Gamma Emerald
FA_Q2
(0):

AP(2):Maxous;Carcalilly;

Shattiel
DS
(0):

Completly Trustworthy(0):

Flavor Leaf(0)
:

profii(1):Performer;

RCEnigma(0):

ofrhz(0):

NoLynch(0):

Not Voting(3):Shattiel;xx2008;Sephiroth;

With 17 alive it is 9 to lynch.

Day 2 will end in (expired on 2018-11-22 16:00:00) or when a lynch is achieved.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:15 am

Post by RCEnigma »

We've got 6 wagons and 3 days to decide a lynch. Don't want to hurry people to get it together but.....get it together.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Performer »

According to post , eod 1 vcs off the flubb wagon:

xx2008(3):shortaru/nero cain/creature;RCEnigma;Nosferatu

ofrhz(4):Flubbernugget;Maxous;xx2008;Sephiroth

NoLynch(1):Shattiel;

Not Voting:Saudade (though this probably doesn't mean anything because FL suddenly quick hammered flubb)
-----------
I think it should be seph/xx/nero/probably ge today.

VOTE: Sephiroth

Interestingly, GE was on the flubb wagon at eod 1. Iirc, he was against bussing in his scum pt in the NY 213 large normal. So I don't think scum GE would be bussing on d1 like that?...iirc, when he found it truly necessary, then he was considering bussing Golden Robster in their NY 213 scum pt. Thinking about it more, scum GE being on scum Flubb the way d1 was going, makes less sense the more I think about it.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1938, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1923, Nero Cain wrote:IDK man, it just feels really slimy that you'd sit there and go "we have to have evidence that there are protections in the game to think that there are protections in the game." Its very layerish it a scuzzy way.

How many games have you played on this site that were protectionless
Nearly all of them.
TBF, I said games and I didn't specify mini's or normals but both Mini normals you've been in have had protection roles.

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:23 am

Post by profii »

What makes Seph more compelling than Nero, Perf?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why am I scum beyond my slot not lynching Flub?

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1945, profii wrote:What makes Seph more compelling than Nero, Perf?
He's trying to figure things out and pushing that RCE is scum, which I like, I think that's townie of him. So I thought he's a little less likely than Seph to be scum.

Seph has become lurk coasting with the "ask perf about alien jailkeeping modifier" and the prodge post (which didn't even count for satisfying the rule).
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1939, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1925, Nero Cain wrote:

1. You aren't the only one scumreading him
2. Lynchbait lynchbait lynchbait
3. Half of the slots only show up to vote. Boondade and I defended the IC thing and I townread him for it because I've been there, but not a lot outside of that. So I would imagine it wouldn't take much to push in that direction.
but you think I'm scum and I'm hard scumreading him so my supposed mafia flip makes him look good. I mean, I guess you could argue that I'm bussing him so he looks good but your assumption that he'll be ran up tomorrow is odd but then you know I'm flipping town anyways and my town flip makes him a viable lynch candidate.

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:39 am

Post by profii »

In post 1946, Nero Cain wrote:Why am I scum beyond my slot not lynching Flub?
to be fair that is my main focus

in the context of this game, i think we look at you or we look at APs potential fake claim and people like being heavily focused on it.

you are a lower risk as obviously we might lynch a town role blocker if we are wrong there... .i get it sure you can claim later

but i think tomorrow this can all be sorted out quite easily

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”