LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1135, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:You’ll have to give me about 3-4 hours to get to sifting through my broken quotes, (or any attempt at salvaging them).
Ngl, like, with Town!Creature flip, I’m gonna sift through and see what changes with Town!Creature.

-Kor
I feel you man
I’ve already wasted like 5 hours on the catch up, despite the fact that I’m only 4 pages in
This is just so much bullshit
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1147, Keyser Söze wrote:Trying to figure out the point where LabRat turned on me, and why.
First off, I never tunneled you. I took a day to get reads on everyone one after another, but didn’t have enough time to edit all of them before EoD, so I just posted yours.

Some stuff happened, which is also partially my mistake and I’ve lost everything I wrote in the last few days, including the first part of the catchup, which I’m re-writing rn. So sorry, but I won’t be able to paste all of that rn

Idk if I’ll be re-writing the reads anythime soon, because this catchup is already annoying the hell out of me, but if you have any questions about any specific player, feel free to ask
I remember the reads rather well, so I think I’ll be able to re-write them rather accurately if needed
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:26 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1147, Keyser Söze wrote:doing a suspicious U-TURN
my pleasure
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1152, volxen wrote:Meaning I don't think Irrelephant is the sole scum on his wagon.
In post 1152, volxen wrote: I'm not ruling out the possibility of scum!Irrelephant, but if he is scum then there were most likely multiple scum on Creature's wagon.
Can you elaborate on your read on irre?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1169, Keyser Söze wrote:@Eragon - I didn’t stop t/reading Rat because she was s/reading me. It’s actually the intensity/authenticity of her s/read which I actually t/read. Please don’t miss-rep me.
Answer my read, please.
You said that you didn’t like it, but aren’t actually answering any of my points.
I get that you might not want to answer the long one, which you’ve already talked about before, but there shouldn’t be anything stopping you from answering my 2-nd question about the votes
Just do it
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1171, Eragon wrote:
In post 1169, Keyser Söze wrote:@Eragon - I didn’t stop t/reading Rat because she was s/reading me. It’s actually the intensity/authenticity of her s/read which I actually t/read. Please don’t miss-rep me.
then what is this?

```Then LabRat said he was going to do a re-read...

*MAYBE HERE*

Then LabRat started her surprising late assault on me:```
Thank you
In post 1212, Keyser Söze wrote:Still don’t trust Irrelphant (and don’t like you both nearly had the exact reads yesterday) but still a player we can work with.

Not t/reading Eragon - if town they need to find scum outside of Ausuka/DR J/LabRat IMO
Why Ausuka, is that list PoE or sth
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1220, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:Only thing I see is that Labrat and creature were not voting the whole day (they might have had intermediate votes between VCs)
furthermore, at the very end both of them voted together on keyser.
I'm not sure what to make of that. Obviously, we know creature was town, and there can't any form of townbloc (masons etc). I think its NAI personally.

labrat not voting is slightly suspicious given I tend to do that as scum.

and yep I've been reading mastin's VCA guide looking for help :P
yeeeeah, I’ve been trying to change it since quite a while now, but I’m still rather bad at voting
It doesn’t come naturally for me
In post 1221, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:ah, is it just me or has labrat literally not posted since day start?
yep, no posts since nov 15
that coupled with lack of voting, wait a minute, let me check
and yeah, sorry for that
I took a break after EoD to refill my fuel and it kind of escalated due to some reasons
It’s not anything connected to the game though

I think I will be taking breaks like that from time to time. I generally tend to spend a lot of time writing stuff, so taking some time off is a must for me. It’ll prob take up some of the game-time because there are no night phases here, but I don’t think it should be too much of a problem as there should be plenty of time to do stuff later anyways
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1223, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1192, the worst wrote:Relly I'm having a moment of mania

how about we send Keyser to heaven
I'm not Irrele but sure, let's do it.

VOTE: Keyser Söze
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

and please can you comment on the stuff I posted about Keyser rn? do you still disagree with it?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1227, Keyser Söze wrote:You said my interactions with Creature and TW were scummy on D1... what’s your current read on TW? Still strong town?

Just because I did not share your read on Creature and TW on D1 doesn’t mean I am scum.

I have play history with both Creature and TW (nearly almost miss-read them) - so why does my struggle to understand them equate to scumminess (I’m not going to approach those two specific slots the way you did, they’re never easy reads).
Idk if that post was addressed to me or not, but
1. yes, I’m still TRing TW, I don’t think he’s likely to flip scum here.
2. ??????
3. it’s not that you’re misreading them, it’s that it doesn’t feel like you’re honestly trying to understand them. I explained it already several times, so if you want to, you can comment on that (please do)
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

Btw, got no idea who mastina is
In post 1233, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 443, LabRat01 wrote:wait, wtf is going on
What was this reaction towards?
You voting me to get a reaction out of TW
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:37 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1236, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:I'm absolutely happy with Keyser. I'm townreading him at the moment and more so than tw or lab. Volxen... I'm not sending someone to heaven based on meta. I'd rather send a townread to heaven

VOTE: Keyser
Why the fuck are you townreading him, you said my read on him was solid, so can you comment on it? and what do you think about his vote changes near EoD?

I officially announce that from now on I’m gonna murder anyone who votes on keyser without saying anything about their posts D1.
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1240, Keyser Söze wrote:Only problem with Labby in heaven is that they would send me to hell (martyr kill).

So I want to go through their s/read of me with them.
Yeah, actually, I will even if only because so many people seem to be conveniently forgetting about everything anyone said about you (not talking necessarily only about DrJ here, I don’t like how everything I said is just getting “shrugged off” rn)
Forming a wagon on you is honestly so damn hard and it’s freaking irritating
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1251, Keyser Söze wrote:Question: why doesn't Eragon have more town credit right now? They apparently shared a 10,000 word thesis on why Creature was town when they entered the thread...?) Eragon was also off-wagon..? Asking these questions to myself right now...
a) The scums are bussing
b) Eragon isn’t scum
Actually, do you want to talk about eragon? That would be actually rather cool
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1253, Keyser Söze wrote:
Dr J

Keyser

Volxen

Eragon
Ausuka

Irrelephant

TW

LabRat
fixed
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1256, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1254, volxen wrote:Keyser, are you saying here you suspect the scumteam is Irrelephant/TW/Labrat?
Yes, been sitting on this theory since D1, but TW's/Irrelphants/LabRats D2 posts just confirmed it in my head.

I'll explain it D3.
Explain it now please (´∀`)
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1259, volxen wrote:
In post 1258, Keyser Söze wrote:Yes, Dr J firm favourite.
Eragon after you, but yes, Eragon deserves to go to heaven (they should have just followed their reads D1 and not be misled by 'the mob').
Alright then, I'm OK with sending Dr. J to Heaven. He was the first person I townread on day one, and the fact that he townreads you makes me feel better about your slot.

VOTE: Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Lesson nr 1. Never trust………

Ugh, sorry
God, if keyser somehow flips town here, I’m gonna feel so freaking dumb :/
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1262, volxen wrote:
In post 1260, Keyser Söze wrote:What's been going on is alot of distancing/anti distancing attempts, chainlinking players with their scum teammates, scumslips, forced town reads, discrediting and false bravado.
One thing that has concerned about me TW and Irrelephant, actually, is how easily and quickly they came to townread me this game. I am town, but in the one game where TW and I were town together (Newbie 1888), he was
extremely
critical of my slot and it took him a long time to come to around to townreading me, after heavily scumreading me first. And likewise, in the one game where Irrelephant and I were town together (Newbie 1894), it took a while for Irrelephant to townread me as well, and he definitely considered the possibility of me being scum in that game. In this game, they both quite quickly and easily came to the conclusion that I am town based on meta reasons, which is somewhat odd considering they both have quite critically scrutinized my slot in our previous games together.

Whereas with Eragon, he came to townread me pretty quickly as well, but he gave very detailed reasons as to why and it was based entirely on this game rather than meta reasons.
Actually, that’s a p good post
In post 1270, Eragon wrote:
In post 1261, Eragon wrote:dont mind me pondering the most important question of the universe...

TL;DR sorry i've been active, doing thingies soon
btw the question in question is...
Spoiler: be prepared for the depth of the importance
Is... The Worst... actually... A DUCK?????
DUN DUN DUN!
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1281, Keyser Söze wrote: Ausuka reacted the best to my AtE/roleclaim reaction test
In post 1296, Keyser Söze wrote:Look forward to LabRat and Irrelephant's next moves.
Honestly, this
Spoiler:

If you’re gonna go around saying that you’re reaction-testing, please remember what I said about creature.
Like, I already said what I think about that, I don’t think I need to repeat myself
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

Btw, I don’t really like that nearly every time I see a SR on eragon, the read is about his “confident”/”TMI” TR on creat.
People ignoring Eragon’s defense over and over feels kinda off. Seriously, how many times in a row is a person able to forget about that?
And how many people can be honestly doing that at the same time?

Idk if he’s just an easy push or the scums feel threatened and want to distance, but I’m not a fan of that
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1340, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1228, the worst wrote:I dreamed we quicklynched Labby and she was town
Actually, what the heck are you doing? You’ve been mildly-pushing me the whole day without providing any sort of read/elaboration except the stuff you said really early in the day. If you think it’s ok and it’ll all go away once you say that it’s a bait, then let me tell you that you are wrong.
I provided enough content for you to be able to read me normally without having to resort to stuff like that
And if you’re not “reaction-testing”, then please take it seriously

I’m sorry if I’m being rude, I’m kinda pissed rn because people just ignored my read right after agreeing with it and now I have to repeat everything I said before, because my freaking catchup post got deleted
I do want to lynch you tomorrow and if you do want to lynch me, make a case, comment on the stuff I said or sth
Just don’t do it the way you’re doing it now because it’s
1. worthless
And
2. making me want to respond to you in a really shitty way

thx
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1370, the worst wrote:keyser's literally just spewing out whatever he can think of that makes other slots look bad

it's very transparently not town motivated so i implore you all to stop reading effort as alignment but yeah i did appreciate your "huh?" response to his most irrelevant shade throw
Thank you

Honestly, if you end up being scum, I’m prob gonna murder you
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1373, the worst wrote: {Labby}
{tw, dr J}
{volxen}

{Eragon}
{Ausuka}

{Rel}
{keyser}

this might be an ok solve
fixed. σ゚ロ゚)σ
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1424, Keyser Söze wrote:I too, scum read LabRat.

FTR: Scum!LabRat was using me as a springboard to attack players for attacking me. The buddying attempt did admittedly work, but now I see the scum motivation.

Scum!TW and Scum!LabRat’s associations / reads/ trajectory’s on eachother are highly suspicious and probable partners.

C’mon this feels just simply bad, either make a full read, or just shut up please cuz you're just embarrassing yourself
You didn’t see the scum conspiracy before, but now you’ve realized it? C’mon this sounds so much like you’re just making all of that up and trying to get it to fit
In post 1374, Keyser Söze wrote:I will expose you tomorrow.

You want to protect your scum partners and misslynch town.
In post 1416, Keyser Söze wrote:Can you see the picture yet Eragon?
Like, do you even hear yourself? You’re speaking so idealistically
You’re so confident in me being scum despite hard-TRing me for more than half of D1
No hesitation, nothing?
You’re speaking as if we’re just confirmed scum in your eyes and all you have to do to lynch us is to “post your beautiful case on us” to get the others to sheep you.
C’mon man, you haven’t even written the actual case yet, yet you already sound like you were forcing yourself to create a scum motivation for me and TW to fit in instead of actually analyzing the posts.

This is so god damn awful
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

VOTE: volx

voting DrJ would be a total waste of reads imo. I really do like volx's latest content and there's no reason to get rid of lock-townies (DrJ) during the first heaven phase imo.
Satisfied with this lynch for today, prob not gonna switch unless someone manages to make me seriously paranoid that volx is scum

Return to “Completed Open Games”