DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:10 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 238, Flavor Leaf wrote:Although that’s a reason in itself for scum to post s lot, so WIFOM, and NAI again. :/
I would bank on them keeping a low profile.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:10 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 152, Wisdom wrote:How many scum are we looking at
In post 139, Wisdom wrote:being towny is overrated
The order is flipped.

Maybe the towny comment is a joke but that felt like there was inspiration from elsewhere. 152 is his first shot at getting into the game so for that I don't like it. Doesn't really help town to speculate on the number of scum day 1. But it does help an SK get a feel for who they should be targeting.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:11 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 249, BuJaber wrote:Chickadee Chick-a-day Chick-fil-a .. don't engage the crazy person :P

Pedit who's Biff?
I resent that, and I'm still ignoring you :cry:
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:12 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 182, pinturicchio wrote:So, there are 26 of us. Game started with 22 of us confirming our roles. Now everyone confirmed their role, but only 22 have commented in this thread. I'm almost sure the four players who confirmed last, meaning that the game started before they confirmed their roles, were Wisdom, BuJaber, BrightEyedFish and DrewVa. That means that DrewVa saw that the game already started, but didn't come to say hi. That's rude.

VOTE: DrewVa
In post 183, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 182, pinturicchio wrote:So, there are 26 of us. Game started with 22 of us confirming our roles. Now everyone confirmed their role, but only 22 have commented in this thread. I'm almost sure the four players who confirmed last, meaning that the game started before they confirmed their roles, were Wisdom, BuJaber, BrightEyedFish and DrewVa. That means that DrewVa saw that the game already started, but didn't come to say hi. That's rude.

Oh, by the way, PTs are open day and night, so they probably said hi to their team instead of everyone. Rude rude rude
In post 188, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 186, BuJaber wrote:

It could just be that he saw how many pages there were and incorrectly assumed some heavy posting and didn't have time to read but had he actually entered the thread he would have seen it's mostly one word posts by RCE.
Yeah, and it could be that they were attacked by a gorilla right after they confirmed they role. What's your point
I think this push on a lurker slot. before even a single day has passed is unerscummy. You can claim beetoejuicing all you like but not in this context. I would ignore it but it looks like RVS is over and this is a serious push from you? Amirite?
In post 228, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 221, RCEnigma wrote:This is just a miscommunication in tone because it is a forum setting. And it's redundant already.

Admittedly I didn't look at the Hebi games that we're brought up, I think that's a legitimate read from RR so despite the non-issue between them and bef, RR is town.
I second this with violence.

Also, I agree that RR's read on Hebi was the first detectivesque post and not mine. I believe that RR's effort to take us out of RVS is very clear right now, and I like that. And by like it, I mean "I want you to be town" like it.
This post strikes me as pockety.

~Nancy
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 250, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 238, Flavor Leaf wrote:Although that’s a reason in itself for scum to post s lot, so WIFOM, and NAI again. :/
I would bank on them keeping a low profile.
Yeah, it feels too bad to be shot when you’re scum. I’m going to look into activity this day phase a lot then. Who votes who and when. Let’s see what i get.

If I’m alive tomorrow, maybe I’ll make a chart.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:15 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 253, DrewVa wrote:In post 228, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 221, RCEnigma wrote:
This is just a miscommunication in tone because it is a forum setting. And it's redundant already.

Admittedly I didn't look at the Hebi games that we're brought up, I think that's a legitimate read from RR so despite the non-issue between them and bef, RR is town.

Also, I agree that RR's read on Hebi was the first detectivesque post and not mine. I believe that RR's effort to take us out of RVS is very clear right now, and I like that. And by like it, I mean "I want you to be town" like it.

~Nancy
I thought so too. Let Dva know you guys can pocket me instead.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:16 am

Post by RCEnigma »

But you have to 1v1 BeF
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:18 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 249, BuJaber wrote:Chickadee Chick-a-day Chick-fil-a .. don't engage the crazy person :P

Pedit who's Biff?
I think I misspelled that BiF, I think?

Btw, with all the buddy talk, we’re in the market for one. :P

I don’t want this to turn into elementary school baseball all over again. :/
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:22 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 255, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 253, DrewVa wrote:In post 228, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 221, RCEnigma wrote:
This is just a miscommunication in tone because it is a forum setting. And it's redundant already.

~Nancy
I thought so too. Let Dva know you guys can pocket me instead.
In post 256, RCEnigma wrote:But you have to 1v1 BeF
3(4)-way town circle? because you already told FL, you and Bif were exclusive? :lol:
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 108, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 101, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 75, Thor665 wrote:That felt slimy to me.
You should probably sheep this wagon Cheeky.
I find this interesting, I think I remember you two going at it in Newbie 1836?
We did indeed. I'm pretending Thor isn't here so I can use it to mourn when he meets his untimely N1 demise.

He was so young :cry:
You were not in that game :/
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:25 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 253, DrewVa wrote: I think this push on a lurker slot. before even a single day has passed is unerscummy. You can claim beetoejuicing all you like but not in this context. I would ignore it but it looks like RVS is over and this is a serious push from you? Amirite?
In post 221, RCEnigma wrote:This is just a miscommunication in tone because it is a forum setting. And it's redundant already.

~Nancy
1. Serious vote, not serious push. Different things. But how serious is a vote for lurking on IRL day 1?
2. Pockety towards RCE or RR? If it's RCE, agreeing with someone is not pocketing. If it's RR, yeah I can understand you get that feeling, I've been told that before, but my intention, as always, is to create a townbloc as early as I can.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Singleball: 6-8, maybe 9
Multiball, probably 8-10
That doesn’t include 3ps FYI
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:29 am

Post by BuJaber »

@RC: You're actually serious! The crazy comment was because I thought you were joking.
Think that's a weak case... 152 is basically setup spec which tends to be NAI. I agree it isn't helpful but town do it.. and do it a lot from what I've seen.
139.. I won't claim I know wisdom very well but from my experience he's a bit scummy in general as town.. makes sense coming from him.

I don't think you actually believe this is a case people will be interested in so you're either wasting time or not actually scumhunting.

VOTE: RCEnigma
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Fun fact. If I multiple my month of my birthday (11) by the day of my birthday (9), and then multiply that number by the amount of letters in my name (5), I get 495.

What else is 495?!?

Snivy’s Pokemon number.

Coincidence? I think not.

Hebichan and I were meant to be!
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:30 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 260, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 253, DrewVa wrote: I think this push on a lurker slot. before even a single day has passed is unerscummy. You can claim beetoejuicing all you like but not in this context. I would ignore it but it looks like RVS is over and this is a serious push from you? Amirite?

~Nancy
1. Serious vote, not serious push. Different things. But how serious is a vote for lurking on IRL day 1?
2. Pockety towards RCE or RR? If it's RCE, agreeing with someone is not pocketing. If it's RR, yeah I can understand you get that feeling, I've been told that before, but
my intention, as always, is to create a townbloc as early as I can.
Adding LAMIST to the mix. On what basis is this a serious vote? You’re sr us, based on what exactly - BEFORE we’ve even made a single post? This seems disingenuous on your part. Game just started last night. You can hardly consider our slot lurksacks based on that.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 261, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Singleball: 6-8, maybe 9
Multiball, probably 8-10
9?!?!??!?! Oh damn. It’s definitely multiball then. 9 people on a single scum team is insane.

If I was on that team, it’d be glorious. You know how much WIFOM I would induce into the game if I had 8 partners?!?!?

That’s a dream...
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 167, BuJaber wrote:
In post 64, Toogeloo wrote:
I am reporting that I have a negative utility to town.
I can ONLY hammer, and if I place a vote that isn't the hammer, I will be modkilled.

---
I will openly claim now as well. I am
THE
Sylvester Stallone. I am not one of his characters he's played, but the actual person as my role. As the actual person, I must have final say in the lynch," i.e. I can only hammer. Don't ask why the mod chose to make my role and flavor as it is, I don't know. Don't ask me to vote if it's not the hammer, it won't happen.
A50 has to be trolling you. Why do you get the crazy roles that sound like a complete LIE but that nobody would ever fake claim...

Except this time A50 said there will be fake claims.

I still believe you though.. also I think you have a high chance of killing yourself anyway. This is based on me not trusting myself to not die with a role like that, I project the same level of human error potential on you. :?
Yeah, I'm getting Overkill 1 vibes of the trollish kind. It'd be nice for everyone not to die to my "power role."
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:34 am

Post by DrewVa »

P.rdit RR obviously. Now answer my question. How do you make a seriois vote on a slot before they’ve even made a single post - less than one freaking day after the game just started?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

This might just be
Sorry DVA, but the hand you’ve been dealt seems to be a bad one (idk if this is the right metaphor for what I’m saying)
<Embrace The Void>

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:36 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 259, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 108, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 101, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 75, Thor665 wrote:That felt slimy to me.
You should probably sheep this wagon Cheeky.
I find this interesting, I think I remember you two going at it in Newbie 1836?
We did indeed. I'm pretending Thor isn't here so I can use it to mourn when he meets his untimely N1 demise.

He was so young :cry:
You were not in that game :/
Thor and I? Maybe a different game then. Same situation, don't mind me.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 261, Gamma Emerald wrote:Singleball: 6-8, maybe 9
Multiball, probably 8-10
I highly doubt single ball just because that's not really Overkill and it'd be hard to justify having a rule in place to limit faction deaths per cycle in a single ball game of this size. Game is over 25% bigger than Overkill 1, so my guess is slightly tweaked upgrade of the first game, which would mean probably two factions of 4 players, and one or two SKs... maybe a couple vigilantes for good killing measure.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 197, Majiffy wrote:mother smurfers
Hacked by Thor confirmed
<Embrace The Void>

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 270, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 261, Gamma Emerald wrote:Singleball: 6-8, maybe 9
Multiball, probably 8-10
I highly doubt single ball just because that's not really Overkill and it'd be hard to justify having a rule in place to limit faction deaths per cycle in a single ball game of this size. Game is over 25% bigger than Overkill 1, so my guess is slightly tweaked upgrade of the first game, which would mean probably two factions of 4 players, and one or two SKs... maybe a couple vigilantes for good killing measure.
Or other roles that could potentially kill under certain circumstances.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 207, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 205, Amzela wrote:It’s probably time I introduce myself to the group, just so people aren’t wondering and to give some general context.

Hi all! I’m Amz. As you may guess by the lack of history, the inability to navigate the forum, and the join date of this account, I’m new here.

But why would Almost let a completely new person into a game?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It probably has to do with RR. I’m dating the half of RR that isn’t married.

So hello!
Yay nepotism!

Though to be fair, I did vouch for you and your experience with mafia irl and forum games in general, so you kinda have to be at least semi-competent at whatever you ended up being.

Also, I highly recommend that everyone sheep whatever my read on this woman is, whenever I develop one. I've played exactly one social deduction game with her(Bang!), and determined she was the renegade from a single question she asked before the game properly started, so yeah! Sheep me! :P

@BEF: Care to share where you got the information you used to draw those conclusions about our slot then, if I at least have never played with you and you do not have any alts?

-Cerb
OMG Bang! is such a fun game, but I’ve never played it super seriously
<Embrace The Void>

DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:40 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 268, Gamma Emerald wrote:

This might just be
Sorry DVA, but the hand you’ve been dealt seems to be a bad one (idk if this is the right metaphor for what I’m saying)
You’d be very wrong about that. Thankfully, I am town this game. On what stupid basis are you even coming up with this nonsence? Sorry but this is beyond whacked. :roll:

This game is called Overkill not Overfill the goddamned asylum,

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”