Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Purrcocet »

I wouldn't bank on it? It's also not possible if A50 is a scum vanilla cop.

The question is why is he being allowed to get away with basically taking both sides of the Carca lynch. His claim gives him accountability

Say she flips town ie i lynched her for not being her role well if she wasn't vt she shouldn't have claimed vt (when what he's doing is almost the same thing)

Kokichi is taking a pretty lazy approach to this it seems like he's piggybacking off of A50.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

I can lynch Lady Angel today if y'all want to spare Carca. Sounds strange? Well, I'm doing the math. We lost 2 townies, and assuming the worst:

We are now 9 vs 3. Let's assume Lady Angel is town (again, this is the WORST CASE SCENARIO, so don't anybody ask "why would I lynch Town?"m because I'm not. I think she's scum, but I am hypothizing the worst case).

So tomorrow we are 7 v 3 and we know who to lynch already.

But if Lady Angel flips Scum then we are at 6 v 2 tomorrow.

Finally, I will be able to provide another result, OR I would be NK'd, flipped and my result would be confirmed to those who are still skeptical.

I am not saying this is the best play either, but I am getting bored of waiting and waiting. The game is virtually dead already.

P.S. I also am taking into account what EJ said about Carca having shot Ruby and gotten poisoned. It makes sense for the claimed VT to do the kill when the Neapolitan has already been lynched I guess. If that's the case then lyching Carca in actually suboptimal bc she's dying anyway, but we don't know that for sure. :/

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:19 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Vote Count 2.3

MariaR:
Almost50: Performer, Purrcocet [2]
Kokichi Oma:
Elsa Jay:
Lady Angel:
the worst:
Purrcocet:
Carcalilly: Almost50, Chara, Elsa Jay, Alonzo [4]
Performer:
Chara:
Snowman:
Alonzo: Kokichi Oma

Not Voting: Lady Angel, Carcalilly, Snowman, MariaR, the worst

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

(expired on 2018-11-30 23:08:51)

- Chara is on V/LA until Nov. 20
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2057, Almost50 wrote:since tonight is most probably the night I get murdered.
nah

:cool:
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:26 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Please Read:

With the U.S. holiday fast approaching, I'm considering three options for players:

- Extending the prod timer (prods go out every 72 hours) during the day before, day of, and day after the holiday
- Not prodding during this time frame at all
- Or adding 24 hours to the deadline

You can either PM your preference or
bold it
it in the thread. I'll be taking plurality for this and if no one makes a decision regarding it, I'm just going to default to the first option.

Have a good day! Drive safe!
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2069, Purrcocet wrote:and no one explained the benefit of Scum!Carca claiming VT D1
without going more into it, shes the kind of town player who says stuff like that. as town

@mod
I like the no prod during the timeframe option. But what exactly do you mean by that?
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2080, Performer wrote:
In post 2069, Purrcocet wrote:and no one explained the benefit of Scum!Carca claiming VT D1
without going more into it, shes the kind of town player who says stuff like that. as town
as in, carca is the kind of town player who says shes town and actually means it...as far as ive seen in her games
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2072, Kokichi Oma wrote:
To be townread for it. Cause she does it as VT. So it's possible she was trying to duplicate her scum game
??

i doubt thats in her scum range
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2076, Almost50 wrote:I can lynch Lady Angel today if y'all want to spare Carca. Sounds strange? Well, I'm doing the math. We lost 2 townies, and assuming the worst
UNVOTE:

I want LA or tw
VOTE: lady angel
youre not an angel, youre a demon

also this game isnt dead, its just quieter because ruby and dunn arent busy doing tvt making the craziest cases on each other :igmeou:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Purrcocet »

HOW TO YOU HAVE THE WORST AS SCUM???
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:46 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 2080, Performer wrote:But what exactly do you mean by that?
During that time frame, if a player was due for a prod or a nudge, I would not hand it out to them.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: Lady Angel

Also,

@Mod: No prods (2nd option)

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:33 am

Post by the worst »

In post 2075, Purrcocet wrote:I wouldn't bank on it? It's also not possible if A50 is a scum vanilla cop.

The question is why is he being allowed to get away with basically taking both sides of the Carca lynch. His claim gives him accountability

Say she flips town ie i lynched her for not being her role well if she wasn't vt she shouldn't have claimed vt (when what he's doing is almost the same thing)

Kokichi is taking a pretty lazy approach to this it seems like he's piggybacking off of A50.
This is on my mind as well, unless we have like nearly no vanillas having a town vc + nea feels like uh...

plus given he was suggested as the lynch several times yesterday and suggested he'd gladly self vote and be yesterday's lynch and also he's almost50 it wouldn't shock me too much for him to start d2 with a fake guilty as wolf
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Purrcocet »

Chara you and worts are sort of the only people who I trust besides absent Carca. I don't think Almost is making a town play here?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:43 am

Post by the worst »

Reaching out to Chara is the first thing I was gonna do after I can focus on on mafia again (I'm feverish and need to try to get to work).

I'm happy with Purrc as supreme ruler of the town o/
also don't wanna lynch outside Ruby's PoE on principle
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Alonzo »

when are we lynching carca then?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2088, Purrcocet wrote:Chara you and worts are sort of the only people who I trust besides absent Carca. I don't think Almost is making a town play here?
can you tell me about your experience with Almost? i'm definitely open to discussion about it.

he has a good scumgame, i'm aware of that. and he does things as town that don't always make sense at face value, too.
if Carca's town, it would make my first thought that she shouldn't have claimed VT as a PR with a vanilla cop in the game.
Almost doing so was also risky, but less so as he was a cop himself and planned to check Carca, and claimed VT to avoid the nightkill. in spite of not being widely townread, if Almost thought he was giving PR vibes i could see him doing that.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Chara »

Carca's meta isn't something i have major experience with. but i did note both Kokichi and i think Purr saying that this is her town meta and out of her scumrange. and no, i don't know why scum Carca would claim like she did.
the most i got out of this was that Kokichi's actions regarding the Carca guilty are pretty suspect.

taking Almost's play in this game as a whole, i would call him town more often than not. there's scum utility to plenty of things he's done (including to just look town, and he could have done them specifically to fool me, it's worked in the past) but the emotional posts are something that for Almost i'd find harder for him to fake.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Chara »

UNVOTE:
would like to discuss with ducky and Purr before i decide to do anything. they're also townreads.
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Purrcocet »

Chara wrote:
In post 2088, Purrcocet wrote:Chara you and worts are sort of the only people who I trust besides absent Carca. I don't think Almost is making a town play here?
can you tell me about your experience with Almost? i'm definitely open to discussion about it.

he has a good scumgame, i'm aware of that. and he does things as town that don't always make sense at face value, too.
if Carca's town, it would make my first thought that she shouldn't have claimed VT as a PR with a vanilla cop in the game.
Almost doing so was also risky, but less so as he was a cop himself and planned to check Carca, and claimed VT to avoid the nightkill. in spite of not being widely townread, if Almost thought he was giving PR vibes i could see him doing that.
I have none at all
I was looking to you because it seemed you're the one with the experience

and it looked like you were townreading him and saying scum carca which isworrying me just given that carcas one of the most transparent players ever imo (Does anyone acc disagree)

the natural conclusion that I got to was that Almost is scum who claims a soft guilty as a hard guilty knowing it's not a hard guilty but treating it like it is.

i had carcalilly like ruby red levels of town
That sounds like a stretch but ya

I can get ppl not caring about my scumreads because of the Dunn flip fine but Townreads are a whole different sphere

Chara wrote: and no, i don't know why scum Carca would claim like she did.
I don't think A50 does either...
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

I am going to be at my calmest and coolest: Who on this planet thinks Scum!Me would pick Carca as my "mislynch" target of the who;e lot of you? Can someone answer me that little one? Anyone??

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Chara »

the problem with scum Carca not having too many reasons to fakeclaim VT is that town Carca doesn't either.
and assuming Carca is town, i would first think that Almost is also town and got the result he did due to Carca's lying.

i understand scumreading him here, and this isn't even out of his scum range, but it's also squarely in his townrange. there's really no way i'd be alright lynching Almost today.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Performer »

where on earth did a50 claim , say he checked carca, and got a result?
or are people jumping to far-out conclusions
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:47 am

Post by the worst »

@A51 yeah I agree with that. All I can come up with is she's reasonably well townlocked based on meta and she's also claimed vt which exposes her to a soft guilty

eh
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:48 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1964, Almost50 wrote:Ok, since you all agree (Elsa, Koki & Chara) that Carca is Town, I think I have no alternative but to.. CONFIRM MY VOTE

VOTE: Carca

Thank you for your attention.
In post 1967, Almost50 wrote:And since
ROLES CAN APPEAR MORE THAN ONCE
I believe
ANOTHER VANILLA COP SHOULD NOT CC
if one exists.

CARCA IS NOT VANILLA

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”