Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Chickadee »

Nancy, you're clearly aware of your meta, so everything you're saying is NAI right now.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:25 am

Post by DrewVa »

DVa continued, page 2 is boring
In post 33, profii wrote:
In post 31, RCEnigma wrote:I think you're a liar Profii.
:cry:
Maybe scum?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:26 am

Post by DrewVa »

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76865&start=4975

This is the game, that Wisdom just quoted from. The only game since Necromancer where he’s ever voted me.

Him quoting this game as a justification for scumreading me here is priceless.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:29 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 350, Chickadee wrote:Nancy, you're clearly aware of your meta, so everything you're saying is NAI right now.
Yes but so is Wisdom and he just justified his scumread on me based on a quote he made in a game where he was scum and I was town.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 350, Chickadee wrote:Nancy, you're clearly aware of your meta, so everything you're saying is NAI right now.
QFT.

Though with the caveat that she DOES have limited scum time on this site, so her ability to hide the minor differences between her groupscum and town metas might be limited...but she's definitely self aware enough to at least attempt to replicate her town meta as scum.

Fair warning though Nancy, blowing up whenever someone votes you as town is simply going to get you 1)vigged an unreasonable amount of the time, and 2) lynched D1 because who the fuck wants to deal with that?

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:31 am

Post by DrewVa »

DVa continued
Not going into detail on the boring pages, RR is town tho
In post 86, Alchemist21 wrote:VOTE: RCE for the Dr Evil avi.
BoP says scum but maybe it's unfair to expect alchemist to catch scum in pregame every time
In post 102, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 92, hebichan wrote:
In post 91, Chickadee wrote:
In post 89, hebichan wrote:VOTE: creature

feels like half the game is missing already
It just started.
I'm used to games filling up 20 pages in half this time in half this playercount.

I'm aware it just started.
Swear you made this comment in Heroes Wanted. If you jinx it I turbolynch you ;$
Gamma rolled town
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:33 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 354, Reasonably Rational wrote:
QFT.

Though with the caveat that she DOES have limited scum time on this site, so her ability to hide the minor differences between her groupscum and town metas might be limited...but she's definitely self aware enough to at least attempt to replicate her town meta as scum.

Fair warning though Nancy, blowing up whenever someone votes you as town is simply going to get you 1)vigged an unreasonable amount of the time, and 2) lynched D1 because who the fuck wants to deal with that?

-Cerb
I don’t handle being wrongly scumread well. I know that’s something I need to work on but tbf, that’s a lot easier said than done. :/
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:38 am

Post by DrewVa »

D continued --
In post 152, Wisdom wrote:How many scum are we looking at
what the fuck is this
In post 182, pinturicchio wrote:So, there are 26 of us. Game started with 22 of us confirming our roles. Now everyone confirmed their role, but only 22 have commented in this thread. I'm almost sure the four players who confirmed last, meaning that the game started before they confirmed their roles, were Wisdom, BuJaber, BrightEyedFish and DrewVa. That means that DrewVa saw that the game already started, but didn't come to say hi. That's rude.

VOTE: DrewVa
shitty post but still town
In post 255, RCEnigma wrote:Let Dva know you guys can pocket me instead.
You're my top townread and that read will never be shaken. But you've also failed as Reinhardt to shield me once, so I'm not sure I can trust you as a tank. You can be support this game--would you rather be Ana or Zenyatta?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:39 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 268, Gamma Emerald wrote:This might just be
Sorry DVA, but the hand you’ve been dealt seems to be a bad one (idk if this is the right metaphor for what I’m saying)
That's ok, although you know you will be sad if I dance with someone else. Are you going to let that happen Gamma? Are you going to make that mistake?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:45 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 285, Gamma Emerald wrote:Assuming this is Nancy head
Maybe you dislike RVS but I know DVa is totally chill with it. Also you acting out this way feels a bit shady when I called out DVa.
I like RVS in small games, large games I tend to lurk until someone calls me out and then get nightkilled when I decide to even exert 5% effort - D
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:49 am

Post by DrewVa »

d:

Scum/third parties:
Alchemist21
profii
Wisdom

Third parties
Flavor Leaf -- Clearly Flavor Leaf is an honorable and trustworthy man and would not lie about being SK

Town
Varsoon
Reasonably Rational (Drixx & Cerb)
RCEnigma
Gamma Emerald
pinturicchio
BrightEyedFish

lynch in top three, vig flavor leaf, game is solved by day 3
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I actually have a role that gets charged from getting shot with a night kill, so I’m okay with thatz
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 286, DrewVa wrote:
In post 285, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 274, DrewVa wrote:
In post 268, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 182, pinturicchio wrote:So, there are 26 of us. Game started with 22 of us confirming our roles. Now everyone confirmed their role, but only 22 have commented in this thread. I'm almost sure the four players who confirmed last, meaning that the game started before they confirmed their roles, were Wisdom, BuJaber, BrightEyedFish and DrewVa. That means that DrewVa saw that the game already started, but didn't come to say hi. That's rude.

This might just be
Sorry DVA, but the hand you’ve been dealt seems to be a bad one (idk if this is the right metaphor for what I’m saying)
You’d be very wrong about that. Thankfully, I am town this game. On what stupid basis are you even coming up with this nonsence? Sorry but this is beyond whacked. :roll:

This game is called Overkill not Overfill the goddamned asylum,
In post 279, DrewVa wrote:Yes, I knew the game had started and I hate RVS and was waiting for it to be over. Ever since Necromancer, when I almost got maj’d in the span of less than 2 hours, I’ve tried to avoid it. Stop being bad Gamma. You know I’m town here.
Assuming this is Nancy head
Maybe you dislike RVS but I know DVa is totally chill with it. Also you acting out this way feels a bit shady when I called out DVa.
Are you for real? Do you not know, we’re in a hydra?
Can you even read? I mention your heads explicitly. This just seems like you’re grasping for ways to discredit me. You getting upset this way doesn’t reflect well at all.
More votes on DrewVa guys.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 358, DrewVa wrote:
In post 268, Gamma Emerald wrote:This might just be
That's ok, although you know you will be sad if I dance with someone else. Are you going to let that happen Gamma? Are you going to make that mistake?
I mean I don’t want to be possessive. You can dance with whomever, just save the last dance for me.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 170, farside wrote:Hey kid.
I didnt finish reading but I hope things won't be this active all game.
I forgot how spammy these games get from the word go.

Anyways so far I have a scum read on RR and cherkteeky.
RR typically cerb is the wise and much more thoughtful of the hydra. His random vote and rational for his vote comes across as fake.
Cheekteeky looks like surface scum hunting. Basically asking questions that give nothing and read as oh I'm going to ask this because i can, not because i want a response.

VOTE: RR
On page 7 and still reading through. I think Farside is Town for this post. Seems like the kind of post meant to get the game serious and out of RVS.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Varsoon »

I vomited up blood this morning! :D
Anyway I'll be fine, just have had a really painful cough and infection.
I dunno why people think I'm town based on what I've posted so far especially in light of BoR which was a setup with TONS OF KILLS where I intentionally kept a low profile to try to duck shots.
DrewVa--what makes me inactive garbage play here town compared to my inactive garbage play in BoR?
Also yeah I truly did forget and screw up how desperado worked like 4 times publicly in that setup so I should be ashamed of myself because it wasn't even a rhetorical ploy it was just me loud-derping.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 192, BrightEyedFish wrote:

Ohhhhhhh

The first little bit of detective work I've seen so far, keep it up. I want to join!
I don’t know you so I don’t know what your personality is like but this post seems a bit too enthusiastic(?), it’s like you’re doing this just to buddy pint rather than drive a DrewVa wagon.

P-edit: Jesus Varsoon you should probably see a doctor about that.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:42 am

In post 365, Varsoon wrote:I vomited up blood this morning! :D
Anyway I'll be fine, just have had a really painful cough and infection.
I dunno why people think I'm town based on what I've posted so far especially in light of BoR which was a setup with TONS OF KILLS where I intentionally kept a low profile to try to duck shots.
DrewVa--what makes me inactive garbage play here town compared to my inactive garbage play in BoR?
Also yeah I truly did forget
and screw up how desperado worked
like 4 times publicly in that setup so I should be ashamed of myself because it wasn't even a rhetorical ploy it was just me loud-derping.

This is disappointing Varsoon, and your shame is warranted. I still love you, but yeah.

So, can someone tell me why people actually trying to play the game makes them more likely to be town than scum, in an objective way where(like Alchemist21 with Farside, and with whoever liked our slot for the same thing) just the fact that they did it gives them town credit? It feels like something that's super meta based...not everyone who plays scum tries to let town fumble around for as long as possible before getting into the game, and assuming that moving the game out of RVS is a town thing to do is essentially assuming that all scum play that way.

-Cerb

pedit: Also yeah, dude, doctor plz k?
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 205, Amzela wrote:It’s probably time I introduce myself to the group, just so people aren’t wondering and to give some general context.

Hi all! I’m Amz. As you may guess by the lack of history, the inability to navigate the forum, and the join date of this account, I’m new here.

But why would Almost let a completely new person into a game?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It probably has to do with RR. I’m dating the half of RR that isn’t married.

So hello!
I hear couples who endure a Mafia game together can endure anything. Good luck!
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Varsoon »

I went doctor without insurance, just visiting cost 128 bucks.
I'll pick up my prescriptions tonight and let ya'll know the damage.
It wasn't like gallons of blood or anything and I've been coughing up blood in the morning too.
It's a really bad cough. I mean, bad enough to induce vomiting, which is pretty bad.

Anyway.

I think that it's mostly that this is a setup with a lot of potential kills in it so people don't wanna stick their neck out too far out of concern of catching a bullet. Given how A50's approached role design before, it's safe to say a lot of people are PRs that they feel could help solve the game--or they're literally a role that needs to survive--or they're scum. So it makes sense from a survival standpoint that people wanna kinda keep from dedicating to anything too hard in case they offend the wrong person and catch lead for it, but it's not like BoR where literally 2/3 the playerbase could day-shoot you so I don't agree with the hesitation to just town hard in the paint and not solvegame. I get it, like, people don't wanna die and, typically, not wanting to die is seen as a scum trait, but I disagree with it entirely. This is a Stallone game. We're meant to jump into this guns blazing, right?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 221, RCEnigma wrote:This is just a miscommunication in tone because it is a forum setting. And it's redundant already.

Admittedly I didn't look at the Hebi games that we're brought up, I think that's a legitimate read from RR so despite the non-issue between them and bef, RR is town.
In post 222, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 220, BuJaber wrote:
In post 218, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 216, Reasonably Rational wrote:
So no, you were not acting in RVS with that vote, and it *will* be considered as a significant vote where you failed to provide sufficient reasoning, and apparently lied about your experience with the meta of our slots.

-Cerb
I was still in RVS because I had just started reading the thread. I can't help it you got a 7 hour head start on me and used up your RVS mentality before I had a chance to even dip my toes in.
Also, when did I lie about meta? I said you voted heb
as
scum because it was the first post that came across as scummy to me. I never mentioned anything about meta. I don't where you pulled that from.

Your wording... "you did x as scum" implies that you saw them do x previously in a game where they were scum.
I read it as you did what you did (your action in this game) as scum.

If I were to say "you did what you did and thought you would get away with it", it would be the same thing.
That’s how I saw it as well. I don’t see any meta claim from the fishy.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:52 am

In post 369, Varsoon wrote:I went doctor without insurance, just visiting cost 128 bucks.
It wasn't like gallons of blood or anything and I've been coughing up blood in the morning too.
It's a really bad cough. I mean, bad enough to induce vomiting, which is pretty bad.

Anyway.

I think that it's mostly that this is a setup with a lot of potential kills in it so people don't wanna stick their neck out too far out of concern of catching a bullet. Given how A50's approached role design before, it's safe to say a lot of people are PRs that they feel could help solve the game--or they're literally a role that needs to survive--or they're scum. So it makes sense from a survival standpoint that people wanna kinda keep from dedicating to anything too hard in case they offend the wrong person and catch lead for it, but it's not like BoR where literally 2/3 the playerbase could day-shoot you so I don't agree with the hesitation to just town hard in the paint and not solvegame. I get it, like, people don't wanna die and, typically, not wanting to die is seen as a scum trait, but I disagree with it entirely.
This is a Stallone game. We're meant to jump into this guns blazing, right?
Fuck yeah.

So where's your conviction? Where are your pushes? Go go Varsoon, venture forth and catch the scum!

-Cerb
Show

Amzela
Amzela
Goon
Amzela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Amzela »

In post 368, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 205, Amzela wrote:It’s probably time I introduce myself to the group, just so people aren’t wondering and to give some general context.

Hi all! I’m Amz. As you may guess by the lack of history, the inability to navigate the forum, and the join date of this account, I’m new here.

But why would Almost let a completely new person into a game?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It probably has to do with RR. I’m dating the half of RR that isn’t married.

So hello!
I hear couples who endure a Mafia game together can endure anything. Good luck!
Why thank you! If this is anything like Diplomacy, we will be the strongest couple in all of Colorado.
In post 369, Varsoon wrote:I went doctor without insurance, just visiting cost 128 bucks.
Aaaaaaahhhhhhh please let us know if we can help with anything if there's anything that can actually be helped.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Creature »

Who still hasn't posted?
Sigh
Wisdom
Wisdom