Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 493, davesaz wrote:
In post 485, Tails wrote:
Spoiler: Profii made a list
In post 407, profii wrote:Let's see if I can do this, I'm gonna quickly flick through isos and sort into 3 categories if i can.

more towny than scum:
DrewVa (DVa & Nancy Drew 39)
farside
Alchemist21
Varsoon
Gamma Emerald
Thor665
hebichan

Too early to tell:
Flavor Leaf
Malakitty
RCEnigma
Toogeloo
BuJaber
davesaz
Chickadee
DrippingGoofball
CheekyTeeky
Fortian (DeasVail & Regfan)
Majiffy
Amzela

more scummy than town:
Creature
Reasonably Rational (Drixx & Cerb)
Tails
Wisdom
pinturicchio
BrightEyedFish

VOTE: RR

@Profii: I think you're off when it comes to your scum list. Except maybe Fishy. But yeah...need to sharpen up those reads dude.
I'm a little skeptical of full lists this early in such a large game. What are your thoughts on that aspect of Profii's post?
I think Creature, RR, and Wisdom are more in their town range than scum atm. Not my first picks for putting on a scum list, especially over that large null area. I might get onboard with Fishy, but I haven't seen too much of him. Pint is a townread of mine, and I think he should be obv. town enough. And I'm me, so while I appreciate being put this low for lynch purposes, I also know that given my actual role and the company I'm being placed with, this list just feels off.

But given that Profii's list
is
controversial, I think he has a good chance of being town here.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 418, RCEnigma wrote:Drewva what do you think about Hebi and Hebi/FL? @The Nancy head.
I don’t know what to make of hebi rn. I don’t know why she lied about being lynched D1 but I dunno if it’s scum indicative. I do know she gets wrongly scumread a lot in games. I don’t know whether that’s the case here, so she’s null to me rn.

Not much rn, if either one flips scum, I’ll revisit it. Most of it seems to be coming from FL to hebi and not so much, ghe other way around, so possible pocket? I’d guess recruiter but A50 said this game wasn’t bastard. \_0_/

Any particular reason, you’re asking me this question?
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by Tails »

He actually said many would consider the game to be bastard. Just no moderator lies.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by hebichan »

I just don't like the strongman attitude from tails here. Could be in his range, I guess. But I've seen a lot of things like "earned the right to live today" come from scum trying to position themselves as strong town voices.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Tails »

I'm sorry, mam. Would you like a Hot Pocket, mam? Where would Mistress Hebi like me to vote, mam?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 439, hebichan wrote:
In post 436, profii wrote:What made you go to wisdom? I really can’t remeber what made me put him in the scum category but I will re-read tomorrow - however if you give me a shortcut I’d be much obliged
Because I'm not sure of his alignment. LAst time I wasn't sure of his alignment he was scum. He has a style of short, confident posts as either alignment.
He has yet to give any reason for voting me. I still think town!Wisdom should be able to read me better. The fact that he hasn’t checked the link I gave him, when I actually was scum but still nevertheless is suggesting I’m somehow “emulating” my town game, definitely concerns me. He has made 0 effort to try to sort me. or really aly do any kind of actual solving for that matter. Gun to head, I think Wisdom could be a 3P here.

~Nancy
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 504, Tails wrote:I'm sorry, mam. Would you like a Hot Pocket, mam? Where would Mistress Hebi like me to vote, mam?
Wisdom.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 451, BuJaber wrote:Lost all my quotes .. weird I remember auto logout taking longer.

Nancy that reaction was super weird. Why are you getting this upset? Why are you trying to guilt people into townreading you? And I think it was directed at gamma where you basically said you either think I'm town or you're scum or something somewhat threatening like that
Unwarranted and does make me feel you're trying to play to your alleged town meta more than it's just a natural response.

RCE - what did wisdom say that changed your mind?

And what's with all the BoP on wisdom.. I remember him being more of a late game player. He posts lots of jokes and one word posts and naked reads/votes without explanation in d1. Wisdom am I misremembering?

Creature is in this game? Wut ..just noticed. Hi creature what do you think of wisdom this game? Gamma? RR?
Anybody else you want to talk about..

Amz can you state a reason or reasons for your vote?

Whoever voted cheeky is on to something. I'd expect more posts by now.

Pedit - no I get paranoid by buddies during the game. I'm all for it after.
Where are you getting that from? When did I ever call Gamma scum? I think he is confusing disliking my playstyle with scumreading me. He townread me in Overkill 1 when I was scum and he’s scumreading me. now that I’m town. Yes, I do overreact and you can confirm that by checking any of my town games - the vast majority of them.

And you’d definitely be wrong about that. I never fake my emotions. I wouldn’t even attempt to do that because I’m sure it would be so blatantly obvious, if I ever did that.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:11 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 501, DrewVa wrote:
In post 418, RCEnigma wrote:Drewva what do you think about Hebi and Hebi/FL? @The Nancy head.
I don’t know what to make of hebi rn. I don’t know why she lied about being lynched D1 but I dunno if it’s scum indicative. I do know she gets wrongly scumread a lot in games. I don’t know whether that’s the case here, so she’s null to me rn.

Not much rn, if either one flips scum, I’ll revisit it. Most of it seems to be coming from FL to hebi and not so much, ghe other way around, so possible pocket? I’d guess recruiter but A50 said this game wasn’t bastard. \_0_/

Ehh I need to start putting my thoughts down when I'm reading through, there was something FL or Hebi said that made me question if you had ties with one of the slots, plus you making little to no mention of either. It's a large playerlist so part of it is just keeping tabs.

On the other hand I wanted to get an idea of how cohesive the heads are because Profii hit it on the head. I read Dva as light town but I don't get the same vibes when you post. So it's good to know what is coming impulsively from Nancy or Dva and what's probably coordinated.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 469, RCEnigma wrote:Bujaber - FL made a good point about grabbing attention. The back and forth with Nancy was exactly that, Don't think Wisdom has anything to gain from the exchange. The pressure on Nancy is nice and Wisdom may not have set it in motion but he did jumpstart it. Sad FL called Nancy town so early.

He also shut Varsoon down which was pretty sweet.
What exactly did Wisdom “jumpstart”?

You do realize that that quote he referenced was taken from Forgotten Hourglass, where he was scum and I was town, right?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:27 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 508, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 501, DrewVa wrote:

Ehh I need to start putting my thoughts down when I'm reading through, there was something FL or Hebi said that made me question if you had ties with one of the slots, plus you making little to no mention of either. It's a large playerlist so part of it is just keeping tabs.

On the other hand I wanted to get an idea of how cohesive the heads are because Profii hit it on the head. I read Dva as light town but I don't get the same vibes when you post. So it's good to know what is coming impulsively from Nancy or Dva and what's probably coordinated.
Why would you think I had “ties” to either one? I see, no wonder you’re you’re townreading Wisdom here. Wisdom should know better, which is why I disagree he’s town.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 506, hebichan wrote:
In post 504, Tails wrote:I'm sorry, mam. Would you like a Hot Pocket, mam? Where would Mistress Hebi like me to vote, mam?
Wisdom.
But then I'd have to rely on Intelligence or Charisma, and then where would I be?
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by Tails »

@Nancy: Why couldn't that be a genuine belief or statement that Wisdom could have made regardless of alignment?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:31 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 505, DrewVa wrote:The fact that he hasn’t checked the link I gave him, when I actually was scum but still nevertheless is suggesting I’m somehow “emulating” my town game, definitely concerns me.
you know full well i dont read games i wasn't in
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 505, DrewVa wrote:Gun to head, I think Wisdom could be a 3P here.
why 3p over scum?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 509, DrewVa wrote:You do realize that that quote he referenced was taken from Forgotten Hourglass, where he was scum and I was town, right?
I like how you repeat this like it means anything and completely dodging the actual point i was making
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:44 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 509, DrewVa wrote:
In post 469, RCEnigma wrote:Bujaber - FL made a good point about grabbing attention. The back and forth with Nancy was exactly that, Don't think Wisdom has anything to gain from the exchange. The pressure on Nancy is nice and Wisdom may not have set it in motion but he did jumpstart it. Sad FL called Nancy town so early.

You do realize that that quote he referenced was taken from Forgotten Hourglass, where he was scum and I was town, right?
I don't know what that has to do with this game. If it's applicable to a meta read about playstyle specifically then past alignment has no bearing.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 509, DrewVa wrote:

Ahh well in your case the slots voting you weren't really meaningfully engaging you until Wisdom.

Interesting.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:50 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 512, Tails wrote:@Nancy: Why couldn't that be a genuine belief or statement that Wisdom could have made regardless of alignment?
Because if he’s actually town here, it would be the first time he has misread since Necromancer. That game he referenced with that “ring any bells” comment was directly from Forgotten Hourglass, where he was scum and I was town. It’s been the only time since then he’s ever scumread me - let alone voted me since Necromancer, so why wouldn’t I be suspicious that since the only time he voted me was when he was scum, why wouldn’t I think he once again rolled scum here, hoping he’ll have better luck trying to get me mislynched? Although, tbf, Gamma seems to actually be pushing my lynch here but the difference is that Gamma can’t read me but Wisdom can.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:53 pm

Post by Wisdom »

gah i cant stand this backwards logic

VOTE: majiffy
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:55 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 513, Wisdom wrote:
In post 505, DrewVa wrote:The fact that he hasn’t checked the link I gave him, when I actually was scum but still nevertheless is suggesting I’m somehow “emulating” my town game, definitely concerns me.
you know full well i dont read games i wasn't in
You’re accusing me of being scum here and “emulating” my town game - is that correct? But you have never actually played with me as scum - also correct. So, I gave you a link to Overkill 1, where I rolled SK. to show you the difference. I’d also give you the link to Heroes Wanted but there’s no point, if you’re not going to bother ISOing me in either. :/
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:59 pm

Post by Tails »

@Nancy: Why would scum Wisdom send you a link to a scum game when he'd know for sure you'd catch that?

@Wisdom: Why would backwards logic make you stop pushing Nancy if you really thought she was scum?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:59 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 514, Wisdom wrote:
In post 505, DrewVa wrote:Gun to head, I think Wisdom could be a 3P here.
why 3p over scum?
You’re not trying to lead any wagons, like you usually do, as either town!you or Mafia!you. *shrug*. And there were like 3 or 4 votes on me at the time, so I’d be a great wagon for a 3P to have jumped on.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:01 pm

Post by Tails »

If you think he's 3p, why are you trying to lynch him instead of finding group scum?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:01 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 515, Wisdom wrote:
In post 509, DrewVa wrote:You do realize that that quote he referenced was taken from Forgotten Hourglass, where he was scum and I was town, right?
I like how you repeat this like it means anything and completely dodging the actual point i was making
Why did you choose a post you made as scum to rederence? Why would you expect me to have ignored that fact?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”