Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:04 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 517, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 509, DrewVa wrote:
In post 469, RCEnigma wrote:Bujaber - FL made a good point about grabbing attention. The back and forth with Nancy was exactly that, Don't think Wisdom has anything to gain from the exchange. The pressure on Nancy is nice and Wisdom may not have set it in motion but he did jumpstart it. Sad FL called Nancy town so early.

He also shut Varsoon down which was pretty sweet.
What exactly did Wisdom “jumpstart”?

You do realize that that quote he referenced was taken from Forgotten Hourglass, where he was scum and I was town, right?
Ahh well in your case the slots voting you weren't really meaningfully engaging you until Wisdom.

Interesting.
Gamma has been engaging both of our heads. But I don’t understand what point you’re trying to make here?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:07 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 524, DrewVa wrote:
In post 515, Wisdom wrote:
In post 509, DrewVa wrote:You do realize that that quote he referenced was taken from Forgotten Hourglass, where he was scum and I was town, right?
I like how you repeat this like it means anything and completely dodging the actual point i was making
Why did you choose a post you made as scum to rederence? Why would you expect me to have ignored that fact?
My alignment in that game doesnt matter, nancy
I was reminding you we've had this discussion already and that you can't just reference necromancer every time im pressuring you
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:07 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 521, Tails wrote:@Nancy: Why would scum Wisdom send you a link to a scum game when he'd know for sure you'd catch that?

@Wisdom: Why would backwards logic make you stop pushing Nancy if you really thought she was scum?
No, no I’m the one who sent him the link, he referenced a quote to a game where he was scum. I wanted him to ISO me in Overkill 1, because he has never played with me as scum.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:09 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Not meaningfully, at least to me. In other words not in a way that would generate content and/or create readable information.

Your interactions with wisdom made you both easier to read and sparked commentary from other slots while your interactions with Gamma make Gamma slightly easier to read and little else.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:10 pm

Post by Tails »

His quote would have linked back to his scum game. Why would scum Wisdom do that?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:15 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Why does it matter in the context it was used?
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:17 pm

Post by Tails »

Nancy is arguing that Wisdom referencing a scum game is significant. I'm asking her why scum Wisdom would do so.
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:19 pm

Post by ruru »

votecountWith 26 alive it takes 14 to lynch.

RCEnigma (5):
Varsoon (17),Thor665 (61),Majiffy (197),BuJaber (262),Tails (477),
Wisdom (3):
DrewVa (295),Amzela (347),hebichan (435),
hebichan (2):
Reasonably Rational (57),CheekyTeeky (69),
DrewVa (2):
BrightEyedFish (192),Gamma Emerald (268),
profii (2):
Fortian (111),pinturicchio (450),
Majiffy (2):
Malakitty (42),Wisdom (519),
DrippingGoofball (1):
davesaz (56),
BrightEyedFish (1):
Alchemist21 (386),
Reasonably Rational (1):
profii (407),
CheekyTeeky (1):
farside (440),
Not voting (6):
Creature,Toogeloo,Chickadee,DrippingGoofball,Flavor Leaf (416),RCEnigma (438),

(expired on 2018-12-04 02:30:00) remain.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:19 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 523, Tails wrote:If you think he's 3p, why are you trying to lynch him instead of finding group scum?
It’s something that recently occurred to me. He hastily been doing his usual solving and I didn’t like his ISO and 3P doesn’t mean not scum. I think there’s at least a few SKs in this game. So, until I get a scummier read, I’ll keep my vote where it is for now.

Who do you think is scum here? I’m not sure if I’m necessarily agreeing with all of DVa’s reads. And she is scumreading Wisdom for entirely different reasons than I was.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:21 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 527, Wisdom wrote:
In post 524, DrewVa wrote:
In post 515, Wisdom wrote:
In post 509, DrewVa wrote:You do realize that that quote he referenced was taken from Forgotten Hourglass, where he was scum and I was town, right?
I like how you repeat this like it means anything and completely dodging the actual point i was making
Why did you choose a post you made as scum to rederence? Why would you expect me to have ignored that fact?
My alignment in that game doesnt matter, nancy
I was reminding you we've had this discussion already and that you can't just reference necromancer every time im pressuring you
You have never before misread me as town except for that. You think I should have ignored that?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:22 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Bujaber has something to say about SK reads I would think.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:23 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

How many games besides the game linked do you two have together? Ballpark estimate.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:25 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 529, RCEnigma wrote:Not meaningfully, at least to me. In other words not in a way that would generate content and/or create readable information.

Your interactions with wisdom made you both easier to read and sparked commentary from other slots while your interactions with Gamma make Gamma slightly easier to read and little else.
Alright.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:29 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 534, DrewVa wrote: Who do you think is scum here?
If I had to choose between you and Wisdom? I'd choose you. Other than that, I'm sheeping Thorsoon on RCE, because I think there's some weight there. Other than that, just waiting to see what shakes out. Reads should be clearer by the end of the day.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:32 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 530, Tails wrote:His quote would have linked back to his scum game. Why would scum Wisdom do that?
I dunno but he has made it clear that he expected me to ignore that, despite that fact completely changing the meaning that I would obviously take from his post.

Wisdom’s argument is a mischararacterization of my point. He is suggesting that I’m expecting him to townread me, no matter what and that isn’t at all what I’ve been saying. I’ve been saying that he should be able to correctly read me
as town
- major difference.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:36 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 537, RCEnigma wrote:How many games besides the game linked do you two have together? Ballpark estimate.
6 or 7, I think? He was scum in 2 of them.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:38 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 541, DrewVa wrote:
In post 537, RCEnigma wrote:How many games
besides the game linked
do you two have together? Ballpark estimate.
6 or 7, I think? He was scum in 2 of them.
P.edit - missed that. 5 or 6?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 539, Tails wrote:
In post 534, DrewVa wrote: Who do you think is scum here?
If I had to choose between you and Wisdom? I'd choose you. Other than that, I'm sheeping Thorsoon on RCE, because I think there's some weight there. Other than that, just waiting to see what shakes out. Reads should be clearer by the end of the day.
I wasn’t asking between me and Wisdom but why would you choose me anyhow? Why do you think RCE is scum?

I am much better at finding townreads early on, although I got Porkens right in CoH.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:46 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

What weight exactly? Despite most of Varsoons case being based on RVS....still, I can at least see his process. Thor's wagon was literally just RVs from an offhand read.

On my wagon I only see really two votes with Town intentions and one (yours, that may or may not be) that I can see built from my play though you haven't elaborated.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:01 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 543, DrewVa wrote: I wasn’t asking between me and Wisdom but why would you choose me anyhow?
Your freakout reminded me of Overkill 1 where you overreacted and preemptively fake claimed.
In post 543, DrewVa wrote: Why do you think RCE is scum?
Spoiler: Come with me on a little journey...
In post 465, Tails wrote:
In post 221, RCEnigma wrote:This is just a miscommunication in tone because it is a forum setting. And it's redundant already.

Admittedly I didn't look at the Hebi games that we're brought up, I think that's a legitimate read from RR so despite the non-issue between them and bef, RR is town.
Your suit is looking shiny Mr. Knight.
Town will try to intervene in an argument to prevent the thread from being clogged up, especially if the argument does nothing to further the game or discovering of alignments. It's to keep scum from hiding in the chaos. This doesn't look like that. It happened way too early in the conversation and cut down interactions that could have been used to find reads. It looks more like RCE is trying to intervene in the fight more as a means to look good, as a peacekeeper. I also don't like how he used "legitimate" when throwing out a townread on RR. Especially given that he didn't look too hard at RR's case against Hebi. The read feels fake and feels too much like he's trying to get on RR's good side.
In post 470, Tails wrote:
In post 255, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 253, DrewVa wrote:In post 228, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 221, RCEnigma wrote:
This is just a miscommunication in tone because it is a forum setting. And it's redundant already.

Admittedly I didn't look at the Hebi games that we're brought up, I think that's a legitimate read from RR so despite the non-issue between them and bef, RR is town.

I second this with violence.

Also, I agree that RR's read on Hebi was the first detectivesque post and not mine. I believe that RR's effort to take us out of RVS is very clear right now, and I like that. And by like it, I mean "I want you to be town" like it.

This post strikes me as pockety.

~Nancy
I thought so too. Let Dva know you guys can pocket me instead.
You can pocket me:
He's actually trying to pocket you guys. Not very subtly, might I add.
In post 477, Tails wrote:
In post 420, RCEnigma wrote:I'm not aware of Nancy's meta but on the strength of DVa I'll say it was TvT.

VOTE: RCEnigma
RCE is again stepping in the middle of another 1v1. Then he drops that he thinks it's TvT. I know it's cliched, but everyone's spider senses should be going off right about now. Gut immediately kicks back "informed minority".

Two other things. First is that RCE was the first to explore Wisdom as SK. He didn't start as scum, like you did. He immediately jumped to SK, which means he's 3p hunting. Second, I feel pretty good about Varsoon and Thor as town here. And they're both strongly on RCE and are calling for sheeps. That they're doing so should tell you that they are not RVS voting RCE. I'll follow them onto a wagon for great justice any day.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:02 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 376, Varsoon wrote:I mean, shit, dude, I'm on RCE.
I'm the lead vote there.
I know I haven't doubled down on it, and my vote may be taken as some RVS nonsense but I haven't wavered for hard reason;
Dude did this wild RVS shit where he put me up onto multiple votes early while giving rationale that I caught scum-him in an earlier game (so why's that make me a good RVS candidate here?)
Dude was complicit with my bold-faced scum claiming asshatery which feels real slippery.
Dude was super eager to flop his vote around early onto obv-town Hebi in a way that doesn't sit right with me
Dude skeeved right off that wagon once it became sub-optimal to stay,
Dude is now on wisdom, who I am pretty sure is town
Dude has an ISO of joke posts and one-sentence skim
Dude where's my car
No really though I should've chosen a different means of referring to the dude.
Anyway.
I dunno how much of this is just personal beef with how that guy interfaces but I really really think I've got a good chance of being right out the woodwork there and nothing else sings to me like that lynch.
It's also gotten other votes so so so easy which feels good.
It just feels good, RR.

Mmk I'm ready to respond now.

Page one vote...whatever

Scum stick together.

Jumped from Varsoon to Hebi as a Varsoon wagon wouldn't stick so no point. Pressure on Hebi was a better idea.

Hebi was still the leading wagon with a lot of slots left to check in. I liked her response about Tails and the disregard of her wagon so, unvote. This point isn't accurate.

Agree wisdom is town, didn't at the time. see: wisdom is SK case

You didn't laugh at any of them and honestly I'm hurt.

Give me something good Varsoon. What do you think about your wagon mates at the moment?
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:04 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 544, RCEnigma wrote:What weight exactly? Despite most of Varsoons case being based on RVS....still, I can at least see his process. Thor's wagon was literally just RVs from an offhand read.

On my wagon I only see really two votes with Town intentions and one (yours, that may or may not be) that I can see built from my play though you haven't elaborated.
Coming back around to this. You dismissed Varsoon and Thor as RVS. So they can't be the 2 votes with town intentions. So...how are Majiffy and Bujab town intentioned votes? I'm pretty sure Majiffy just naked voted you. And if you do mean Varsoon and Thor, how can their votes be driven by town intentions if they're random and meaningless?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:07 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 250, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 238, Flavor Leaf wrote:Although that’s a reason in itself for scum to post s lot, so WIFOM, and NAI again. :/
I would bank on them keeping a low profile.
Like you?

----
There are so many pages to get caught up with so I will be giving real-time responses to relevant posts as I go, bare with me if I comment on something that gets cleared up in the coming pages.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:10 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 254, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 250, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 238, Flavor Leaf wrote:Although that’s a reason in itself for scum to post s lot, so WIFOM, and NAI again. :/
I would bank on them keeping a low profile.
Yeah, it feels too bad to be shot when you’re scum. I’m going to look into activity this day phase a lot then. Who votes who and when. Let’s see what i get.

If I’m alive tomorrow, maybe I’ll make a chart.
This post is unsettling. Maybe 2 scum talking to each other outside of the PT... the chances?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”