Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 2138, Elsa Jay wrote:But it's an Open Modular Setup. Watcher isn't one of those options. She basically lied about both ways looking at it.
So why would I lie about thinking I was a watcher instead of a tracker, given how easily it would be to debunk wether I'm a watcher or not? If you think I'm lying about assuming I'm a watcher, why would I have gone with that instead of saying I didn't think Carcalilly was actually the VT and got a result that confirmed that she possibly was?

What strategic purpose does making up this story serve as any alignment?
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2148, Almost50 wrote:And you have the guts to accuse me of tunneling you? Lady, have you no shame??
Awwww cute. So me having a sr on you with the only answer you've given being "maria scumreads me" means I should unvote? You've pushed obv town have given bad reasoning and the dead flipped obv town wants your head. I can admit I'm in a tunnel and I want you dead but at least my reasoning supports my logic unlike your random spurts of nonsense. Now if you want to try and disprove me by all means
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2149, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2146, MariaR wrote:Because I was stupid and thought it was a hard guilty until I thought for a moment.
And why would you believe a hard guilty from someone you're SRing? And what changes your stance regarding >me< when you realize it's a soft guilty?? You either SR me and don't believe what I say or do NOT SR me so are willing to sheep a hard guilty declared by me, and then back down when you realize it's not as hard, but w.o. FoS'ing me. You simply can't have your cake and eat it too.
My vote is depending on Carcas answer.
I would believe a hard guilty from my sr if it was not lylo anytime of the week because why 1 for 1 randomly like that. But this isn't a hard guilty. I do believe your claim and your check makes sense from town or scum but depending on Carcas answer I may vote you or I may not.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm not some unreasonable person who won't change my stances a50 but when you/alonzo don't give me any reason to not change my stances and my reads have been so far proven to be correct why should I?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If lady thought she was a watcher why would she watch the VT claim. Makes no sense
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by the worst »

Purrc
Chara
please hold my vote for me... I trust you guys......
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:46 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 2154, Kokichi Oma wrote:If lady thought she was a watcher why would she watch the VT claim. Makes no sense
Because I mentioned more than once yesterday that she was one of my top townreads?

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:49 pm

Post by the worst »

Talk me through your rationale to watching Lady over say, Ruby or myself or Maria? @Lady
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:49 pm

Post by the worst »

watching Carca**
I'm sick leave me aloneee
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:28 am

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 2134, Elsa Jay wrote: Purrocat being a Thot.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:33 am

Post by the worst »

In post 2134, Elsa Jay wrote:
MariaR wrote:can someone give me cliffnotes on whats going on please I can check up on the thread a bit but not gonna re read
Almost being maniacal.
Carca bailing as caught scum.
Maria being pretty.
Angel being a Newb.
Purrocat being a Thot.
Alonzo coasting into day 3.

Is that good?
+ elsa being savage af
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:34 am

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 2155, the worst wrote:Purrc
Chara
please hold my vote for me... I trust you guys......
im going to go cry for 40 hours bye
also trying to parse the la claim lol
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:36 am

Post by the worst »

good fucking luck, that's far beyond my current clogged-up capabilities

is elsa a wolf this time or am i dumb?
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:43 am

Post by Purrcocet »

im sharpening my claws for elsa so

yes

but otherwise, yes. tbh
the worst wrote:
is carca a scum this time

am i dumb?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:48 am

Post by the worst »

carcaaaaaaaa i don't know
she had too many credible townreads and i feel like she's maybe siteflaked not just lurkin here?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:30 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Even a Siteflake doesn't mean Almost's result and a catch of her lie isn't as damning in my eyes.
Lady Angel wrote:
In post 2138, Elsa Jay wrote:But it's an Open Modular Setup. Watcher isn't one of those options. She basically lied about both ways looking at it.
So why would I lie about thinking I was a watcher instead of a tracker, given how easily it would be to debunk wether I'm a watcher or not? If you think I'm lying about assuming I'm a watcher, why would I have gone with that instead of saying I didn't think Carcalilly was actually the VT and got a result that confirmed that she possibly was?

What strategic purpose does making up this story serve as any alignment?
You're literally now trying to get townread because you made a Newbie-Scum Mistake of not reading the Open Setup and learning the roles. A town would at the very least read their own PM card.

Instead of trying to say what you did is townie, try and prove keeping yourself around wont hurt town in the long run. Because people are pushing back hard on the Carca lynch because she did townie things beforehand. You have not done anything of the sort.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Snowman
Snowman
Goon
Snowman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Snowman »

I was busy with work the past couple of days. Been catching up on the past dozen or so pages last night / this morning.
Snowman
Snowman
Goon
Snowman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Snowman »

Don't see the scum-motivation behind Almost's Neo claim, especially considering his VT claim D1. Even if he was poisoned and wanted to take someone down with him, A)Why choose Carca of all people B)Why not claim cop and site a hard guilty on her via cop C)Why backtrack from pushing Carca when he supposedly came out to get Carca lynched D)Why claim a role that's virtually identical to VC. Can't really see her coming out as scum to try and lynch Carca just to shift directions soon after.
Snowman
Snowman
Goon
Snowman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Snowman »

Lady's claim really confuses me. It comes completely out of the blue, which on one hand is kind of towny but if Carca is scum I could easily see her claiming early to justify why she defended her partner. Wouldn't be great play but she is a noob overall so it's not too out there imo. Apparently Lady thought she was a watcher instead of a tracker, which is questionable but let's roll with it for a moment. Why would she watch a VT claim, even if she was tr'ing Carca? Scum wouldn't kill a VT claim, and the only town PR I could think of that would actually target Carca is Neo/Cop, but I don't see much purpose in catching one of those. And her "not believing A50's claim" and thinking "Carca's a VT" doesn't jive well with post #2011. If she did think Carca was VT then she'd have reason to suspect Almost is lying and claim when she's at her highest risk of being lynched instead of when the wagon's already dying down. Also don't like how she's all like "my mistake was stupid -- you can crucify me for it" yet straight after she gets defensive and says her actions don't have any scum-motivation.
Snowman
Snowman
Goon
Snowman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Snowman »

I guess we'll see what happens when Carca/her replacement shows up, whether they maintain they're VT or claim a pr instead. Personally I could see her fake-claiming VT for towncred -- it was playing to her town meta and had her tr'ed by a large number of players, and early claims in general are tr'ed more often than not. I didn't think she anticipated being outed by a Neo, and if it wasn't for that she could've rode on her claim for a while. At the same time I could see her gambiting to avoid a nk as town, but overall I thought her ISO was more scummy than not so I'm not inclined to believe that.
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 2157, the worst wrote:Talk me through your rationale to watching Lady over say, Ruby or myself or Maria? @Lady
At the end of day 1, Carca was one of the most heavily TRed players in the game and my own top TR, meaning while I thought I was a watcher I was going to watch her in case she got killed.

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2132, Lady Angel wrote:why would scum!me admit to this and not take the A50 route with my reasoning (Didn't think she was VT)? If I were scum, couldn't I have asked my buddies for confirmation instead of going public with my mistake, when my head was already somewhat on the table and doing this would just put me more into the fire?

Even I'm not that dumb.

I'm sorry for not proofreading my role but doing the stuff I needed to do to graduate came first, and that got lost in the shuffle.
let me get this right since i havent read most of the thread upon replacing in - you were tracker, carca claimed vt, you tracked her by pure accident according to you?
elaborate why you tracked her of everyone
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2136, Elsa Jay wrote:Lady is ignoring obvious clues and confused Tracker and Watcher. Obviously lied about being Tracker since she didn't even know it's true role.

Carca claimed VT but got called out by Almost who is a Vanilla Cop.

Carca may also have been poisoned by Ruby's toxic goo so they didnt show up since they're dying anyway.

Personally recommend getting rid of Lady for trying to defend Carca by tracking the VT CLAIM, the one claim that doesnt move. Also confused it with Watcher. One of the mafia have a 50/50 shot of dying anyway.
:up: scum fabricating about LA confusing watcher and tracker, a50 claiming , and carca being scum AND getting poisoned ?
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2170, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 2157, the worst wrote:Talk me through your rationale to watching Lady over say, Ruby or myself or Maria? @Lady
At the end of day 1, Carca was one of the most heavily TRed players in the game and my own top TR, meaning while I thought I was a watcher I was going to watch her in case she got killed.
how familiar are you with this playerlist on d1 (before rr & dunn died)?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:21 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Talk Fast, Think Faster