DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:18 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 671, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 661, DrewVa wrote:
In post 660, RCEnigma wrote:Possibly.

How did you strengthen his vote? What was his case on Majiffy in the first place?
He never gave any reasons but I have never ever seen Wisdom attempt to discredit a case from.someone who had sheeped him - as any alignment and if I doubted my initial sr on him - due to his Majiffy vote seeming like a decent one to me - his suddenly sr me for it , after apparently tr me for being “moonlogicy” in his mind, makes 0 sense.

In what world, does town ever view questioning him about discrediting my case on
someone HE was voting
, scummy?
When someone they think is scummy jumps on the wagon.
Nah, I’m not buying that. I can’t speak for Profii because I have 0 meta with thm but no freaking way does town!Wisdom ever scumread me for that. Why would he? I asked him a perfectly valid question. I sheeped his vote, found an obvtown game of Majiffy to strengthened iit and then he tells me I “have no case”? How does this making an iota of sense to you?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:24 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 674, pinturicchio wrote:Yeah, Wisdom's reaction makes perfect sense to me. You're tunneling hard and not seing the issue with a clear head. I would say Wisdom has been pretty townie, but the tinfoil hat doesn't allow me to
I’ve played 6-7 games with him, so it doesn’t at all to me.

Pro-tip, as someone who has been blatantly fooled by Wisdom before, him seeming “obvtown” means absolutely nothing. He’s a very good player - especially as scum. If the worst hadn’t have gladiated him in Labrynth, town probably would have lost and he pulled the wool over everyone’s eyes in Forgotten Hourglass. Don’t ever underestimate him.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Wisdom »

first of all im not even scumreading majiffy
My vote was there just because i wanted it to be there
But even if i was,
your
reasoning for
your
vote on him was crap. It doesn't mean shit that you were sheeping me.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:28 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 676, DrewVa wrote:
In post 674, pinturicchio wrote:Yeah, Wisdom's reaction makes perfect sense to me. You're tunneling hard and not seing the issue with a clear head. I would say Wisdom has been pretty townie, but the tinfoil hat doesn't allow me to

Pro-tip, as someone who has been blatantly fooled by Wisdom before, him seeming “obvtown” means absolutely nothing. He’s a very good player - especially as scum. If the worst hadn’t have gladiated him in Labrynth, town probably would have lost and he pulled the wool over everyone’s eyes in Forgotten Hourglass. Don’t ever underestimate him.
Pro-tip, almost all your reasoning is based on meta, and I don't give a flying f*** about meta unless I have no other choice. I said that Wisdom has been townie, not that I'm townreading him.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:35 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 677, Wisdom wrote:first of all im not even scumreading majiffy
My vote was there just because i wanted it to be there
But even if i was,
your
reasoning for
your
vote on him was crap. It doesn't mean shit that you were sheeping me.
You said that about Marquis too in BoD, iirc but even if you really believe this, why are you assuming I’m scum?

I know that this isn’t the first time you’ve seen me tunnel but you automatically assume I’m scum here. Why? What makes my tunnelling here scummy when you just thought I was just plain wrong, when I’ve done that in other games?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:37 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 678, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 676, DrewVa wrote:

Pro-tip, almost all your reasoning is based on meta, and I don't give a flying f*** about meta unless I have no other choice. I said that Wisdom has been townie, not that I'm townreading him.
We can agree to disagree about meta but as long as I keep catching scum that way, I’ll continue to swear by it.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:40 am

Post by profii »

In post 645, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 433, profii wrote: The important bit is now when people start asking me questions as I will get a feel for what people like or don’t like about the list so yeah that’s kinda my plan - I’m pretty new to games with so many players so I’m kinda trying to draw some conversation my way to get involved
This is what I was quoting about profii, by the way.
Out of interest what do you make of Hebi who said the post prior to that was towny (where I forgot why I scum read wisdom)
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:41 am

Post by DrewVa »

P.edit. Glad to hear that. Gun to head, I honestly don’t think he is town here. His read on me can’t be this bad. He has never misread me since Necromancer and he can throw a freaking fit over that all he likes. I don’t believe he suddenly can’t read me correctly.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:43 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 680, DrewVa wrote:
We can agree to disagree about meta but as long as I keep catching scum that way, I’ll continue to swear by it.
Oh of course, you be you. Just wanted to note that I won't be helpful on that matter, if by any chance we are on the same team here.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:45 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 681, profii wrote:
In post 433, profii wrote: The important bit is now when people start asking me questions as I will get a feel for what people like or don’t like about the list so yeah that’s kinda my plan - I’m pretty new to games with so many players so I’m kinda trying to draw some conversation my way to get involved
Out of interest what do you make of Hebi who said the post prior to that was towny (where I forgot why I scum read wisdom)
Can you please link or quote it for me? Thanks.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:46 am

Post by profii »

In post 435, hebichan wrote:
In post 433, profii wrote:Do you mean why did I vote RR from that list? I didn’t check the vote count and just guessed RR would have at least a vote or 2 on so I’d be joining at least some form of wagon

Im not sure I would call my list robust, I kinda just copy and pasted the player list and then went on each iso in a new tab, then cut and paste as soon as I spotted something

The important bit is now when people start asking me questions as I will get a feel for what people like or don’t like about the list so yeah that’s kinda my plan - I’m pretty new to games with so many players so I’m kinda trying to draw some conversation my way to get involved
This is genuinely the most towny post I've seen all game.

Also I'll ease up on creature till tomorrow.

VOTE: Wisdom
This one
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:48 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 683, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 680, DrewVa wrote:
Oh of course, you be you. Just wanted to note that I won't be helpful on that matter, if by any chance we are on the same team here.
It would be a total shock, if Wisdom was actually town here and I turned out to be his CoH Nero in this game.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:49 am

Post by profii »

I was kinda asking Pint but feel free to chip in

What I will ask you about is that majiffy read you’ve given us - what do you think about BEF saying he only read a few posts before forming his own opinion on it?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:51 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 681, profii wrote:
I don't know what to think about it. Maybe she thinks what Tails thinks about you and I respect that, but I couldn't disagree more. Also maybe she was looking to change her vote and needed something else to say, who knows.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:03 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 685, profii wrote:
In post 435, hebichan wrote:
In post 433, profii wrote:Do you mean why did I vote RR from that list? I didn’t check the vote count and just guessed RR would have at least a vote or 2 on so I’d be joining at least some form of wagon

Im not sure I would call my list robust, I kinda just copy and pasted the player list and then went on each iso in a new tab, then cut and paste as soon as I spotted something

The important bit is now when people start asking me questions as I will get a feel for what people like or don’t like about the list so yeah that’s kinda my plan - I’m pretty new to games with so many players so I’m kinda trying to draw some conversation my way to get involved
This is genuinely the most towny post I've seen all game.

Also I'll ease up on creature till tomorrow.

VOTE: Wisdom
This one
I dunno. I didn’t agree with her Creature vote because I am completely null on him rn. Hebi is a player who gets wrongly scumread alot. In Minuet, I only realized she was scum. when her scumpal Mastina flipped, due to her weird vote on him, adamantly scumreading him for his claim. So, I’ve only played one game with scum!hebi and I haven’t seen a smoking gun like that here so far. I don’t have a clear read on her yet. Once we get some flips, her alignment should become easier to read. In BoR, I could tell immediately that she was obvtown, eventhough that wasn’t obvious to anyone else. I can’t parse her rn.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:04 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 687, profii wrote:I was kinda asking Pint but feel free to chip in

What I will ask you about is that majiffy read you’ve given us - what do you think about BEF saying he only read a few posts before forming his own opinion on it?
Again, please link or quote. Thanks.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:06 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 578, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 577, DrewVa wrote:
In post 570, DrewVa wrote:
In post 554, DrewVa wrote:
In post 552, DrewVa wrote:Okay I just found ths.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77288&start=25.

I was curious as to why Wisdom was voting Majiffy, so I ISO’d a towngame of his where his play was entirely different than it is here.

He has objectively speaking, the worst ISO in this game. There is 0 game content of any kind - which contrasts sharply with the game I’m linking.

so

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Majiffy
P.edit Better link.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77288&user_select%5 ... &start=200
As contrasted with this: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77824&user_select%5B%5D=17371

I think this is scum, sheep me.
Do I have to fucking retype this post in all caps or what? Is anyone going to bother to give me an opinion on this or what?

No one has told lme that my case is either bad or wrong, just keep taking shots at me without bothering to read it. I know why RC gets so frustrated in games now.

Radiantcowbells, that is.
Well to stay objective I only looked at his 1st 3 posts in that game and compared them with his 3 posts in this game. There might be something there later on down the ling but I don't think we have enough content from him here to compare play styles right now.
NM, I think I’ve found it.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:10 am

Post by profii »

that's the one - I guess BEF is saying he is trying to remain objective but by not finding out if your case has any merit is one way to do it I suppose
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:12 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 687, profii wrote:I was kinda asking Pint but feel free to chip in

He didn’t say he has an opinion, according to what I quoted. All he said was that it was too soon to tell, based on lack of enough content in this game. Seeems reasonable to me. Gamma said pretty much the same thing, which is why I dialed down my tunnel.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:18 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 692, profii wrote:that's the one - I guess BEF is saying he is trying to remain objective but by not finding out if your case has any merit is one way to do it I suppose
I don’t think he was doing that. Completely dismissing my case would be scummy, saying you need more info, seems fine to me.

If you read Majiffy’s posts in that game, you can see he is being super solvey and clearly trying to advance the gamestate.

I haven’t really seen him do that here yet.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:31 am

Post by BuJaber »

@RR - I'm more of a read/gut player. I get carried away trying to solve who's who. Setup spec tends to be distracting. I usually only participate in the general numbers spec but stuff like which role makes sense in this game etc I feel is a bit of a waste of time for me. Maybe a general comment on overall balance between flipped roles and claims.

In overkill 1 we started to gel more after our initial disagreement/mutual scumread because the optimal lynches became pretty obvious. I was a little surprised that town wasn't even more in sync than we actually were.

Also massclaiming tends to force the town into a more systematic approach because of provable night actions and mechanical clears and all that jazz
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:40 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 695, BuJaber wrote:@RR - I'm more of a read/gut player. I get carried away trying to solve who's who. Setup spec tends to be distracting. I usually only participate in the general numbers spec but stuff like which role makes sense in this game etc I feel is a bit of a waste of time for me. Maybe a general comment on overall balance between flipped roles and claims.

In overkill 1 we started to gel more after our initial disagreement/mutual scumread because the optimal lynches became pretty obvious. I was a little surprised that town wasn't even more in sync than we actually were.

Also massclaiming tends to force the town into a more systematic approach because of provable night actions and mechanical clears and all that jazz
I agree with this. A mass claim is definitely necessary before we get anywhere near LYLO.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Varsoon »

Massclaim
more like
assclaim

I'm baking anti-mass claim mechanics into all my future setups BRB
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:43 am

Post by pinturicchio »

Massclaim is discouraged this game 'cause scum has fakeclaims made specially for them
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:46 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 697, Varsoon wrote:Massclaim
more like
assclaim

I'm baking anti-mass claim mechanics into all my future setups BRB
Why do you dislike mass claims? I agree. they should never be done until later into the game but not at all?

I admit, I was very sore about that last game as I was about being copped but mass claiming can help town when you get closer to LYLO.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”