Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5775 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

just FTR, who are the other three scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5776 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

opps, sorry RC
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5777 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:12 am

Post by jjh927 »

IDK, it's a big game

Ari is probably one of them though
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5778 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:12 am

Post by NicoRobin »

Like, just because you caught me one time doesn't mean you are infallible all of the sudden. That title belongs to mastina, who can be a brilliant strategist as town, but can screw us over if scum. It's better to get rid of her than letting her win in case she is scum, and most of you seem to think that letting her win is just fine, which is wrong. As a certain book character would say 'Thinking otherwise would simply be.....irrational."
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5779 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:12 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I am willing to modkill up to 2 slots. If a third slot after that replaces and is empty for 5 days I will be calling the game.

I will be modkilling Invis in 3 days from now, I think.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5780 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

HURT: Wheme

NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5781 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:18 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 5772, jjh927 wrote:Well yeah I'm not gonna reevaluate shit unless I'm shown to be wrong
Then live up to your words. You aren't magically going to be shown wrong unless you lynch mastina, just as mastina won't magically lynch herself.

And for the record, she won't gladiate me either, because that would prove she is scum beyond a doubt.

So if you wanna be proven wrong, either lynch her or lynch me already. Making mastina gladiate me isn't going to do shit other than her refusing to do so.

Furthermore, there are tons of people who would be far more useful than me as conftown.

@Jingle Do you really want a blubbering idiot who can't tell her right hand from her left as a conftown, eh? Especially since Vecna and many others agree that I am irrational and not making any sense.....
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5782 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Here's a
tinfoil

The reaming scum are
JJ, NSG, Mastina
and
Jingle.

ITT Mastina is just a normal gladiator (no loyal modifier) with the option to no lynch. The no lynches are helping the scum team and both JJ and Jingle are fighting tooth and nail to A.( Keep Mastina alive and B.( keep on no lynching. Also, remember that Mastina was hard town reading Gingie b/c she claims she can "read her" Despite hard town reading Mastina, Jingle plans on lynching her. (planned late bus excuse)

This also means that the Varsoon lynch was also a planned bus to make Mastina and NSG look better

In post 3992, Varsoon wrote:Good rule of thumb for me is if NSG hasn't obv-towned by D4, it's scum.

Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5783 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Shoshin »

If you call the game, RC, can I have a chance to guess the scumteam and if I'm right can town just win?
THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5784 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:33 am

Post by THE MEME MEN »

In post 5783, Shoshin wrote:If you call the game, RC, can I have a chance to guess the scumteam and if I'm right can town just win?
:up:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5785 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 5782, Nero Cain wrote:Here's a
tinfoil

The reaming scum are
JJ, NSG, Mastina
and
Jingle.

ITT Mastina is just a normal gladiator (no loyal modifier) with the option to no lynch. The no lynches are helping the scum team and both JJ and Jingle are fighting tooth and nail to A.( Keep Mastina alive and B.( keep on no lynching. Also, remember that Mastina was hard town reading Gingie b/c she claims she can "read her" Despite hard town reading Mastina, Jingle plans on lynching her. (planned late bus excuse)

This also means that the Varsoon lynch was also a planned bus to make Mastina and NSG look better

In post 3992, Varsoon wrote:Good rule of thumb for me is if NSG hasn't obv-towned by D4, it's scum.
I think you need to ask NR whether this isnt infringing on her pattern.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5786 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll have her know that I've been scum reading/paranoid of Jingle, JJH and NSG long b4 her but I've also been kinda all over the place. I can't decide which game is worse though; this or Civ.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5787 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Vecna »

Also, still failing to take creature into account Nero. If Mastina is scum, its pretty much confirmed that creature is scum along with her (unless there is some other weird reason that her role has all those A's that match up exactly with what she claimed).

The more realistic scenario, is that the scum team is Firebringer, plus a bunch of his pals that are now jumping onto invisibility. Top contenders being you yourself and Meme man (whose reads are also either very right or very scum).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5788 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Vecna »

Anyways, im probably biased in how im viewing the game because of my jailkeeping knowledge. I had the same level of paranoia before N2.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5789 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Vecna »

We still need a gladiate on Firebringer if the slot is out of the modkill dangerzone.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5790 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not even voting invis.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5791 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Vecna »

But im sure you get what I mean.....There was quite the sudden exodus from Firebringer onto invis, while both were in the same boat more or less. It was pretty odd.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5792 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sure but its just kinda catch-all. Like you didn't even know who was on the wagon. You're prob wrong as usual. Though I could see a scum Jingle hopping on.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5793 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5791, Vecna wrote:But im sure you get what I mean.....There was quite the sudden exodus from Firebringer onto invis, while both were in the same boat more or less. It was pretty odd.
Probably because they’re being pushed with the same agenda, thus gathering a similar crowd of voters
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5794 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5787, Vecna wrote:Also, still failing to take creature into account Nero. If Mastina is scum, its pretty much confirmed that creature is scum along with her
TBF, I had forgotten about that though disloyal hated gladiotor and loyal hated have the same # of A's, True, its possible that a Creature-Mastina scum team could exist, it could also mean Mastina is ______ hated gladiator. What other results has Creature gotten?

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5795 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Vecna I thought u were leaving the site?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5796 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I am no longer replacing out but I am voting this:

VOTE: End the game

Anyone who wants to continue the game because whatever reason I think is being selfish.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5797 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Firebringer »

This game is still going on because like three people are like “let’s continue” or “yeah w/e let’s finish”
But everyone has stated a desire that this game isn’t fun. That most of us are forcing our way through and that we continue this argument and even the people who want to continue are just doing it out of some sense of misplaced obligation to finish it.

Listen why don’t we all take a hard vote.
If more than a majority wants this game I will shut up and fake my way through it.

But this is seriously dumb.

Let’s do a vote
Show

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5798 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Creature »

Oh the game is ending because can't find replacements?
Sigh
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #5799 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 5781, NicoRobin wrote:@Jingle Do you really want a blubbering idiot who can't tell her right hand from her left as a conftown, eh? Especially since Vecna and many others agree that I am irrational and not making any sense.....
Gladiating and confirming you is more about proving jjh right or wrong than about changing the weight of your opinion. If you're proven to be scum, jjh has to reevaluate and pull himself out of this tunnel, giving more for me to read from him. This tunnel comes across as incredibly scummy to me, but the self meta is weirdly compelling for something I usually just ignore, and there's a chance to read him better if a hard reset comes. If you're scum, on the other hand, it means that MY read of the thread is off and I need to reset.

I happen to know that your read on me is wrong. I happen to believe that your read on mastina is wrong. If you're not feeling the pressure you're feeling right now I think you're more likely to reevaluate your tunnels. And I'm flipflopping hard on JJH. So no, I have no reason avoid confirming your alignment.
In post 5779, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am willing to modkill up to 2 slots. If a third slot after that replaces and is empty for 5 days I will be calling the game.

I will be modkilling Invis in 3 days from now, I think.
Okay.

VOTE: Firebrunger

Hurt count incoming.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”