Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2297, Performer wrote:Notes to self:
-koki/tw/alonzo/LA/a50 likely town
-LA & EJ probably opposite alignment
-snow/marie/EJ or chara team???
Walk me through LA, please. I can maybe accept a town case on anyone else, but I'm finding this one hard to swallow.

1- Do you believe ANYONE would confuse the verbs "to watch" and "to track"??
2- Do you thin her stating Carca was "a claimed PR" is a genuine "town" misspeak?? Because I sure as hell won't take that it was LA misunderstanding what a VT is, so you mcut be saying she meant claimed VT not PR.
3- Do you believe anyone would have "watched" a VT, let alone actually track them?? (This is actually dependent on your answer to 1, but since I don't readily have your answer I chose to phrase it this way)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Alonzo »

Your Iso/Progression is all over the place in this one.

Your flitting in and out of character and tongue in cheek scum claims are ridiculous.

@Perf

You score zero Townpoints with me sir.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2301, Alonzo wrote:Your Iso/Progression is all over the place in this one.

Your flitting in and out of character and tongue in cheek scum claims are ridiculous.

@Perf

You score zero Townpoints with me sir.
Alonzo, it's joking and sarcasm. Also, see below :
In post 802, Performer wrote:I want to have more fun with not playing so traditional and "robotic" as someone called me before.

And Alonzo my friend, is it a crime to have fun and finally develop my meta in the 3 years that I've been with FM??

Also, I had 2 games with tw . We've seen each other's town and scum games already. My read developed on tw in this game. The good thing about you confronting me about me confusing you, is that it makes me continue townreading you since that's a town tell for you. Otherwise I'd pocket you or kill you instead of tw tonight (sadly, he lived through the blast lol). You & tw saw my scum game before and read my scum pt too - you know I'm precise and I don't make ridiculous mistakes like letting you or tw or a50 live. Letting people like those live, is absolutely outrageous no matter what play I'm using.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:47 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Persivul replaces Carcalilly. Please welcome him!
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Performer »

thats the thing, a50. Ive been in enough games to see claimed tprs do unbelievable mistakes. Hell, I came from a mini normal by Krazy where nos , a JOAT, completely forgot to submit a night action. after doing the exact same thing of disbelief on dunnstral on d1, you should understand why i've been saying im not thinking LA is the lynch today.

I also reiterate that a claimed tracker can be further resolved by tracking tonight. You should know this.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Performer »

@mod did you get my question and my request??
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Performer »

Welcome, persivul.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Performer »

Persivul how does it feel to replace into a town slot? :lol:

Before anyone thinks something bizarre - no, I don't know persivul . But his slot is likely town.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:23 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 2305, Performer wrote:@mod did you get my question and my request??
No, I don't believe so.

Edit: NVM!

Yes, I got it!
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2304, Performer wrote:I also reiterate that a claimed tracker can be further resolved by tracking tonight. You should know this.
Yeah, we can tell her to track me and then I get shot and she gets away with it.

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2253, Performer wrote:this isn't role madness and there aren't bastard elements in this, are there?
this was my question to moderator and my request was the v/la request...

but I dont think I got an answer to the role madness + bastard elements question....
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2309, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2304, Performer wrote:I also reiterate that a claimed tracker can be further resolved by tracking tonight. You should know this.
Yeah, we can tell her to track me and then I get shot and she gets away with it.
what are your reads right now
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Persi: Welcome.

To the point: Carca claimed VT for no good reason. I checked her and got Not Vanilla. This means you're either a TPR or a scum slot. Which is it? This is the game status in a nutshell.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

I dunno anymore. Everyone is shielding someone, so it's really hard to tell who's scum and who's being bad.

I still want LA's head over anyone else's because I don't believe ANYONE could mess up like that as a TPR. God, this is even worse than scum who crumbed their flavor in a game that heavily relied on flavor. (Overkill 1)

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Performer »

a50 you checked carc, she was not vanilla?
Still makes little sense that you checked her when she claimed vt because what if she IS vt but just a lousy town player??

Dude.

carca & a50 opposite alignments?

Why do we have a TOWN neap AND TOWN vanilla cop? Now that I think back on my NRG experience of reviewing setups, this makes NO sense for a50 to be town vanilla cop.

UNVOTE: mariar

Persivul, I want your take on what a50 did and what I just said above :up:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 2310, Performer wrote:
In post 2253, Performer wrote:this isn't role madness and there aren't bastard elements in this, are there?
this was my question to moderator and my request was the v/la request...

but I dont think I got an answer to the role madness + bastard elements question....
No, I missed this one. Apologies.

To answer the question about whether or not the game is role madness*, I say 'no comment'.

"Role madness" defined as "where most or all of the players have power roles; that is, there are few to no true Vanilla Townies."

To answer the question about the game being considered 'bastard', I say 'no, this game is not bastard'.

Due to the game being a modular open, I would not categorized it as bastard because any possible "moderator lies" can be reasonable anticipated because all possible roles were divulged beforehand - hence any possible moderator lies
can
be reasonable anticipated.

In post 417, AnonymousGhost wrote:
Is it possible your game has any of the following: cults, mid-game alignment changes, moderator lies that cannot be reasonably anticipated (for example, Godfather, Tailor, Miller, Ninja, and mechanics like that are generally fine. Telling someone they are a reflexive doctor when they're actually a PGO is not), secret win conditions, un-divulged non-randomness in player role/alignment generation, direct moderator influence during the game? (Yes/No)
- No
Talk Fast, Think Faster

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by the worst »

Inb4 cults and everyone is town

sorry for being a lil useless I'm getting past the sickfulness but need to conserve energy and I haven't worked up the WIM for this one yet

I will be amazing l8r I promise maybe
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2314, Performer wrote:a50 you checked carc, she was not vanilla?
Still makes little sense that you checked her when she claimed vt because what if she IS vt but just a lousy town player??

Dude.
That is what Vanilla Cops/Neapolitans are designed to do: confirm pure vanilla claims (Vanilla TOWN in the case of Nea). My check makes perfect sense to me because if I checked anyone else they'd either return Vanilla (that's either VT or Mafia Goon), or NOT Vanilla (That's a TPR or a Mafia PR), so essentially I have NOTHING.

Checking Carca would have given me Vanilla (still not 100% conclusive on her alignment, but -at least- the Vanilla part is confirmed) or NOT Vanilla (which is what I got, so confirming she was caught in a lie, and given that she claimed under no pressure at all it is more indicative of Scum. Carca is not the kind of player to gambit as a TPR).

That said, why don't we all wait for Persi to say something before we continue to debate about this issue? We have other slots to discuss and case. Now let's get back to the LA issue.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2316, the worst wrote:Inb4 cults and everyone is town

sorry for being a lil useless I'm getting past the sickfulness but need to conserve energy and I haven't worked up the WIM for this one yet

mate, I've realized a serious drop in your activity since we last talked on Discord, and I fear the worst. You didn't search for that video clip I told you about did you?? :twisted:

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2318, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2316, the worst wrote:Inb4 cults and everyone is town

mate, I've realized a serious drop in your activity since we last talked on Discord, and I fear the worst. You didn't search for that video clip I told you about did you?? :twisted:
It's permanently scarred me; I'm less of a drake since that day :cry:

I'm still a tiny bit exhausted w mafia but taking a massive step back a month ago helped. I'm also tryna focus on just a couple of games at a time atm and like... not suck in them which I guess probably helps too (but I'm also sick rn so :lol:)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Well you shouldn't have done what you did then. I suspect that's what got you sick in the first place. The subject has been around for some time, so what made you it was safe for you to be reckless wit it? :P

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 2312, Almost50 wrote:@Persi: Welcome.

To the point: Carca claimed VT for no good reason. I checked her and got Not Vanilla. This means you're either a TPR or a scum slot. Which is it? This is the game status in a nutshell.
I'm VT - Chastity. You're lying, or someone messed with your investigation. I haven't checked to see if there is a role to do that. If not, you need to die.

And hi! :)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

Oh baby~
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by the worst »

Sup Chastity
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by the worst »

let's be real tho
town doesn't have a nea and a vt does it?

VOTE: A50

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”