Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 2321, Persivul wrote: I'm VT - Chastity. You're lying, or someone messed with your investigation. I haven't checked to see if there is a role to do that. If not, you need to die.

And hi! :)
I don't see anything specific that would account for your result, but:

- I'm tired and might have missed it
- There's some ambiguous roles - doesn't really say what they do
- My role PM doesn't match what's in the samples. That's pretty messed up.

So, I'll let you go on the investigation, but I don't trust you, as you were in Ruby's scum pool, and Ruby's dead.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 2307, Performer wrote:Persivul how does it feel to replace into a town slot? :lol:

Before anyone thinks something bizarre - no, I don't know persivul . But his slot is likely town.
Here's how it feels:

VOTE: Performer
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by the worst »

Performer is a mess tonally but he's slightly more than likely town as well. : ]
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

no one asked you quackers
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by the worst »

if they had I'd ignore them

just how I roll
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

wtf so scummy B)
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by the worst »

ya I'm a woof bork bork
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

Im saying elsa or a50 today
I Dnt rly townread purrformer tho
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2324, the worst wrote:let's be real tho
town doesn't have a nea and a vt does it?

VOTE: A50
No it doesn't and I was wondering why everybody bought my claim that easy! :lol:

I'm a VT and I was doing my own thing to get reads on all slots. Lady Angel's reactions and attitude was really really bad.

And before you jump the gun: It was like.. make a push on Carca and see who opposed it strongly to evaluate whether Carca was scum with someone. When most everybody (but LA) bought the claim I was trying to find a way around it w.o. outing, so scum would have a me and Carca as potential PRs and shoot one of us. Simple, huh?

I didn't foresee Carca flaking, and -of course- playing with Persy is a whole lot different. I don't want him to get shot (I didn't mind losing VT!Carca tbh, because her play is midiocre anyway, so "cannon fodder"), and -of course- I just LOVE to be NK'd as a VT, and was fairly disappointed I wasn't.

Hint to those not in the know: I often claim VT as a PR, and even when I do as a VT I still get NK'd all the time. It didn't work this time, but I actually wanted to post this one more time.
In post 537, Almost50 wrote:
A
l
m
o
s
t
d
o
e
s
i
t
a
g
a
i
n
!
Oh, well.. I guess it's not meant to be here. But the gambit did provide some interactions and discussions, so I'm not really sorry. It was fun too. :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2332, Purrcocet wrote:Im saying elsa or a50 today
What's the case on elsa, SCUM?

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2332, Purrcocet wrote:Im saying elsa or a50 today
I quite like this call
purrformer could claw his way back into my scumpool

Eod1 with dunn/purrf made me push him up my read list, tbh a lot further than I expected
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

In post 2333, Almost50 wrote: No it doesn't and I was wondering why everybody bought my claim that easy! :lol:

I'm a VT and I was doing my own thing to get reads on all slots.
Lynch this rofl
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Ehh, considering he made the entire darn case that was like "only me and elsa know our roles", you all should have suspected something was up. He himself said one of us was lying. You didnt expect it to be him?
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by Purrcocet »

"Everyone believed my claim!"
and he has the 1 person who said he was fake claiming as scum lol

idk for what reason either besides an association with Maria that came out of the wind
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by the worst »

Charaaaaa where are you :(
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Performer »

Nea & Vanilla Cop are essentially the same roles according to a quick lookup. It makes way more sense to have scum and town rather than town and town for those 2 roles, since dunn flipped green as that role already.

carca claimed vt, a50 checked her anyway, said she's NOT vt
persivul ALSO confirmed they're vt
a50 strongly suspected LA - so LA is probably opposite alignment of EJ & A50 considering the latter two's pushes today, as well as a50's push for dunnstral on d1

The above points combined with my NRG experience, point to a50 being today's lynch.
VOTE: a50
-------------

Snowman has disappeared from the face of the earth so that's scummy as well, seems like he's coasting.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2333, Almost50 wrote:

No it doesn't and I was wondering why everybody bought my claim that easy! :lol:

I'm a VT and I was doing my own thing to get reads on all slots. Lady Angel's reactions and attitude was really really bad.

And before you jump the gun: It was like.. make a push on Carca and see who opposed it strongly to evaluate whether Carca was scum with someone. When most everybody (but LA) bought the claim I was trying to find a way around it w.o. outing, so scum would have a me and Carca as potential PRs and shoot one of us. Simple, huh?

I didn't foresee Carca flaking, and -of course- playing with Persy is a whole lot different. I don't want him to get shot (I didn't mind losing VT!Carca tbh, because her play is midiocre anyway, so "cannon fodder"), and -of course- I just LOVE to be NK'd as a VT, and was fairly disappointed I wasn't.

Hint to those not in the know: I often claim VT as a PR, and even when I do as a VT I still get NK'd all the time. It didn't work this time, but I actually wanted to post this one more time.
In post 537, Almost50 wrote:
A
l
m
o
s
t
d
o
e
s
i
t
a
g
a
i
n
!
Oh, well.. I guess it's not meant to be here. But the gambit did provide some interactions and discussions, so I'm not really sorry. It was fun too. :lol:

just saw this.

wth?
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Performer »

-A few things I got from the whole roleplay act by a50 of him fake claiming Vanilla Cop, is that LA ended up voting EJ instead of carc. So...that makes me think LA is likelier town.
Other I'd think LA would just be "oh I believe you so I'll vote carc"
-My memory is lousy but iirc, Mari, Snowman , Chara - were avoiding talking about the carca slot while a50 was role playing

Other than that, a50, I seriously hope you got some good insight from all that. If not, then I'll be disappointed .
UNVOTE:
-------

@mod thanks for the answers!
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by Performer »

What's a bit of a letdown from that, is that a50 chose carca of all people. If he chose someone who wasn't v/la the whole time into Monday, then that would've been more effective of a reaction test gambit.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2332, Purrcocet wrote:or a50 today
I Dnt rly townread purrformer
Are YOU town?

Why ej/a50/performer?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by Performer »

In case persi is somehow scum here, which is unlikely but I like to cover my bases.

@A50 what's persi's town and scum meta like?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Performer: I am especially grateful for the time Carca flaking provided me to keep that gambit alive. It wasn't expected, but it worked for the best.

I am still puzzled by the TR you have on LA tbh. Just bc she decided to vote someone you SR doesn't mean she's town nor that your SR on EJ is correct.

I am analyzing LA's play via her claim and claimed action, and you quoted the post where I summed it all up. Is short, nothing adds up on what she said. Not her confusion about what her role is, and certainly not the reasoning for picking her night target.

If she though she was a Watcher, the last person she'd want to WATCH is the claimed VT. Period. Nobody was ever going to shoot Carca on N1, N2 or even N3. Literally ANY other slot would have been a better target for the Watcher.

Now add she said Carca was a "claimed PR" and you know it's a scum slot fumbling for what to say.

LA's "emotional speech" about her sucking and deserving to be lynched doesn't score points on my register AT ALL. In fact, I don't get affected by AtE much. It's a ploy to win everybody's compassion. Nothing more and nothing less.

Now, the next suspect would still be Percy, but it's both conditional and circumstantial. For Carca (Percy) to be Scum; LA has to be. If LA was Town then I have no case on Carca. My thought process is "why would Scum!LA go out of her way to defend Town!Carca", and this is where the circumstantial part comes in: Scum may indeed have a Vanilla Cop, and since they already know who Scum are it is identical to a Town Neapolitan. If they checked Carca last night they don't want to push her today as she is no threat to them (LA even gets to pocket Carca with that defense), AND they already know her role. They'd want to push someone else in hopes for a TPR claim/reveal.

Purr is actually a stronger Sr for me than Carca is. I can't quite explain it, but if you try to see it my way and assume (hypothetically from your PoV) that LA is scum, then try to reread the whole D2 action I think you'll see Purr as a SR and independently than either of LA/Carca

I'm not exactly clearing tw, but I have nothing damning against him. He's just not in the mood, and he's sick so I'll give him some slack.

So. let me go back to LA: She's SCUM. And Purr is SCUM. I dunno who their third might be yet, but give me time and I'll probably figure it out. Right now I already have 2 lynch targets in my pool, and I can only vote one of them today even, so let me worry about the third Scum when I've confirmed at least one of these two.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2343, Performer wrote:What's a bit of a letdown from that, is that a50 chose carca of all people. If he chose someone who wasn't v/la the whole time into Monday, then that would've been more effective of a reaction test gambit.
No it wouldn't. And plus, nobody else claimed VT, and I dunno who might be a VT/Goon to try and push them like that. Like I could've gone for X, and X would have claimed they are an unidentified PR and that would be it.

Carca was the PERFECT target courtesy of her VT claim AND her VLA status. That is what provided me enough time to keep that play alive.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2345, Performer wrote:In case persi is somehow scum here, which is unlikely but I like to cover my bases.

@A50 what's persi's town and scum meta like?
It's been a while, but id he replaced into a scum slot there's a good chance he will replace out.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Almost50 »

His 2325 (top of this page) gives me strong town vibes from him though. It's funny how you can SR a slot with one player and as soon as their replacement comes in they force you to flip your read on the slot.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”