Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 724, Bambietta Basterbine wrote: You piss on my car then try to beg me for a treat?

Your not a good boy. Your a bad dog. Shoo.
Spoiler: Me right now

Mission failed, we'll get 'em next time...
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Clemency »

wow i can't believe you'd hurt that good boi's feelings like that
shame on you
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

Hello? Is it me you're looking for? (If not, I'll be dancing on the ceiling .. all night long) :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by DS »

In post 720, Egix96 wrote:
In post 715, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:... I literally just saved your life and this is how I'm repaid.

Man, if I get hung for this shenanigans and I saved scum because of the holiday spirit, imma be pissed.

Give your other reads first, my dude.
My reads are a bit all over the place atm but I'll try.

Town
Assassin

ofrhz
Dave

Chibi
Gamma

DS
A50

ROS
Bristep
Clem

Volxen
Bambi
Scum

People within the same grouping (separated by blank lines) are approximately equivalent.

Interesting that the guy I attempted to hammer twice doesn't even think I'm scum

Have I townspewed myself that well?
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Sorry for being so distracted yesterday and probably also today, in the middle of setting up my modded game so my attention is elsewhere. Taking this game seriously resumes in approx 24 hours time.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 728, DS wrote:Interesting that the guy I attempted to hammer twice doesn't even think I'm scum

Have I townspewed myself that well?
Your actions aren't ones that I would take but your train of thought seems to be consistent with a town viewpoint so far.
Boop.
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by DS »

You would think I would drop further though after attempting to hammer him.

Idk just a weird sort of ranking after that
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Vote Count 1.12:

Egix96 (4):
Gamma Emerald, Sleepless Assassin, Clemency, volxen
Bambietta Basterbine (4):
ofrhz, DS, Almost50, Egix96
Clemency (1):
davesaz
ChibiBear (1):
ReaperOfSouls
ofrhz (1):
ChibiBear
Almost50 (1):
bristep123

Not Voting (1):
Bambietta Basterbine

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2018-11-27 20:00:00)

Notes:
ReaperOfSouls is VLA.
Sleepless Assassin is VLA until friday night.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:33 am

Post by davesaz »

I don't understand the Egix wagon at all. The "case" seemed like smoke and mirrors to me.
The game so far is definitely in Bambietta's scum range. There is just so much there that could go either way, I've been at a loss for how to proceed in scoring it.
Has Clemency done something towny that I'm not seeing. I still think that would make a fine lynch.

I'm gonna need to review stuff. Holiday activity has been enough to clear out most of my memory about the game other than what I've posted here.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Clemency »

y'all better not wagon me to death while i'm asleep
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Bambietta Basterbine »

In post 733, davesaz wrote: The game so far is definitely in Bambietta's scum range. There is just so much there that could go either way, I've been at a loss for how to proceed in scoring it.
Every play is in my scum range. Honestly, the only time I got a true townread was by NSG once because I got bored, so that was a towntell apparently. That is far outside my power to literally fake boredom.

It was a very special circumstance though and doesn't apply to Normals, only Opens... So sadly it's not coming out anytime soon.
"The whole point of fighting is that you don't want to die! That you'll be killed if you lose! If you throw your life away in battle, where's the point in winning?!!"
- Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:20 pm

You guys really are letting the game sizzle down. The last time a game sizzled down to its final moments I nearly got mislynched because "a wrong Lynch is better then a No Lynch" or some shit. It only didnt happen because Gamma was like "Oh NVM instead of Elsa dying I'll make it No Lynch instead of majority Lynch".

I feel like I know the outcome if i stall out because my style lends to me being killed when nothing better is happening.
"The whole point of fighting is that you don't want to die! That you'll be killed if you lose! If you throw your life away in battle, where's the point in winning?!!"
- Bambietta Basterbine
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 712, Egix96 wrote:The sheer rate at whch my wagon grew should be a dead giveaway that I am town.
The scum, whoever they are, have obviously taken the opportunity to push a mislynch on low hanging fruit, as I am possibly the least experienced player in this game. Dick move.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bambietta
I'm now starting to think that we were right the first time.
I find it ironic that you would classify yourself as "low hanging fruit", as you aren't exactly a newbie and you have completed multiple games on site. In our town game together you were certainly capable of defending yourself when you came under attack. And besides that, you started this game off by throwing shade at Reaper (he is fairly new to the site) for simply removing his RVS vote, and now you are pulling the "low hanging fruit" card?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 736, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:Image

You guys really are letting the game sizzle down. The last time a game sizzled down to its final moments I nearly got mislynched because "a wrong Lynch is better then a No Lynch" or some shit. It only didnt happen because Gamma was like "Oh NVM instead of Elsa dying I'll make it No Lynch instead of majority Lynch".

I feel like I know the outcome if i stall out because my style lends to me being killed when nothing better is happening.
That wasn’t what even happened, also thanks for attacking me out of nowhere
There was a poorly written rule that was obsolete anyway
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

UNVOTE:

Eh. If the wagons don't move and it comes down to Egix and Bambi, I'll have to go with Bambi because I am somewhat town leaning on Egix but Bambi is still rather null for me.

I would prefer to lynch either A50, bri, volxen over Bambi though at this point.

"A wrong Lynch is better then a No Lynch" definitely applies on Day 1.
Boop.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:58 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 739, ChibiBear wrote: I would prefer to lynch either A50, bri, volxen over Bambi though at this point.
Can you explain why volxen is on this list? As far as I can tell you haven't mentioned volxen at all before this.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:40 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 740, davesaz wrote:
In post 739, ChibiBear wrote: I would prefer to lynch either A50, bri, volxen over Bambi though at this point.
Can you explain why volxen is on this list? As far as I can tell you haven't mentioned volxen at all before this.
I'm pretty sure I haven't mentioned any of those 3 before this.

Like I said before I'm mostly going off how I feel for Day 1 since my logic-based reads tend to suck without any concrete info from flips.

Although now that I've gone back and read the earlier posts, I might actually be willing to lynch Bambi. The combo of the willingness to modkill my slot on top of the PR talk (I see it as more reaction testing than actual speculation, but that's still not pro-town) makes me a little bit suspicious. But then again my suspicious that are based on actual reasoning don't usually go so I could be way off. I don't really know what I'm doing this early in the game.
Boop.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:02 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 737, volxen wrote:I find it ironic that you would classify yourself as "low hanging fruit", as you aren't exactly a newbie and you have completed multiple games on site. In our town game together you were certainly capable of defending yourself when you came under attack. And besides that, you started this game off by throwing shade at Reaper (he is fairly new to the site) for simply removing his RVS vote, and now you are pulling the "low hanging fruit" card?
"you aren't exactly a newbie and you have completed multiple games on site"
Ehh I'd say that's a bit of a stretch. So far there's only one game I've been in (that has ended, at least) where I didn't replace out.

"you started this game off by throwing shade at Reaper (he is fairly new to the site) for simply removing his RVS vote"
I also criticised him for what I believed was an inefficient use of his vote. I will admit though, I forgot in the heat of the moment that he was less experienced than me.

If I have time today, I'll have a go at making a more thorough evaluation of your play, but I'm also thinking of doing the same for Bambietta.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:55 pm

Post by Egix96 »

VOLXEN NOTES

Just gonna use postnums for this.

- This is a fair point to make, but anyone can easily say it. Possibly LAMIST?

- This is mostly fine, but I think he may as well have included reasoning for townleaning A50 as well rather than saving it for later. Otherwise nothing particularly scummy.

- "I'm suspicious of Bambi's vote for Almost50 because she admitted herself that she was just going with the flow in voting for him"
"Why vote for him and bring him over halfway to lynch if she is not even individually scumreading him? I get that people sheep as town, but I'm always suspicious of 'going with the flow' votes."
Interesting point to make. I wouldn't say volx is town for saying this though.

- See for my response to this.

- @Volx, were you thinking that bristep could be w/w with Bambi here? Otherwise, why scumread him for thinking Bambi is town?

- Here, volx seems to fail to realise that Assassin had Steiner as true null, hence, in the middle.

- Aaaand there's my inspiration for making this post.

- My response is up above.

A recurring theme I see in this ISO is that volxen tends to ask a lot of questions, but doesn't seem to do much in the way of active scumhunting. At least that's the impression that I get.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:00 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

I'm behind but I'm skimming and seeing a lot of people saying there isn't much of a case on egix so when I get some time, my top priority in this game, other than catching up, is putting that read into words a little better.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:24 am

In post 738, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 736, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:Image

That wasn’t what even happened, also thanks for attacking me out of nowhere
There was a poorly written rule that was obsolete anyway
It was less an attack outta nowhere and more "constructive criticism". Just seemed like a weird thing too leave in is all.
- Bambietta Basterbine
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

I have decided I don't want to read any post that is more than 2-3 lines long. This game is giving a headache and I will be fine ending the day with any lynch at all.. just end it already.

P.S. Yes, that includes my own lynch.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:34 am

Post by Clemency »

uh
that's a bit questionable
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 746, Almost50 wrote:I have decided I don't want to read any post that is more than 2-3 lines long. This game is giving a headache and I will be fine ending the day with any lynch at all.. just end it already.

P.S. Yes, that includes my own lynch.
- Too bad, I've just finished my Bambi notes. Still don't wanna read 'em? ;)

- That includes your own lynch? Okey dokey then!

VOTE: Almost50
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Egix96 »

BAMBI NOTES

47 - Possible TMI that Clem is scum? Or is that too much of a stretch?

79 - "my minion"??? Btw this is the A50 vote that volx took issue with.

95 - And now she's seemingly buddying up to Clem. What changed?

99, 101 - PR spec, putting herself as scum, then switching herself with dave? That's pretty darn gutsy if she's actually scum.

166 - And yet she didn't like me trying to make a vote bargain with her. Charming.

195 - This is basically 47 but Clem is replaced with volx.

316 - "Anyway, it'll feel pointless to pressure the (Steiner) slot with nobody there, so either he comes back and I'll vote him if he gives nothing interesting, or wait to pressure the oncoming person replacing into the slot." Keep that quote in mind...

324 - "My little buddy" "second town pocket" Yeah, I see...

331 - I've already pointed out the hypocrisy right there, some pages ago.

394 - And yet she thought I was a bad dog for trying to negotiate a vote with her. Again, charming.

401 - Another person fails to see what "true null" looks like. I think Assassin was meaning to have a similar number of town and scum leans.

425 - "I think (Gamma) or me is getting checked tonight" Another gutsy thing to say if she's scum.

481 - Wait, is this the real reason why she saved my life?

483 - Remember 316? This is quite a change compared to how she felt there.

551 - "I like to think weird murderous thoughts." Errrrrrr okay.

608 - "if he (Egix) claims he's basically more valuable dead." :(

614 - She baited DS into voting me and she still decided to save me afterwards? Uhhhhh.

630 - "Whether Egi flips green or red, I'll be happy." Say what now?

Return to “Completed Open Games”