Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Bambietta Basterbine »

I still dont get why you are grilling me for literally saving your life still, Egi. And I've been being buddies as much as I can since the beginning of the game.
"The whole point of fighting is that you don't want to die! That you'll be killed if you lose! If you throw your life away in battle, where's the point in winning?!!"
- Bambietta Basterbine
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Clemency »

yeah i was gonna say i've been as obvious about the buddying as i possibly could be without actually saying the word
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:41 am

Post by bristep123 »

Egix that's a fine long read but what are your conclusions?
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:48 am

Post by bristep123 »

also
UNVOTE; VOTE : Volxen
still top of my scum list.
Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Bambietta Basterbine »

Seems like a better place then nothing I guess.

VOTE: Volxen

Many hours pass yet again...the holiday lull is still strong in the air.
"The whole point of fighting is that you don't want to die! That you'll be killed if you lose! If you throw your life away in battle, where's the point in winning?!!"
- Bambietta Basterbine
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:07 pm

Post by DS »

In post 739, ChibiBear wrote:UNVOTE:

Eh. If the wagons don't move and it comes down to Egix and Bambi, I'll have to go with Bambi because I am somewhat town leaning on Egix but Bambi is still rather null for me.

I would prefer to lynch either A50, bri, volxen over Bambi though at this point.

"A wrong Lynch is better then a No Lynch" definitely applies on Day 1.

Whats the A50 read? I have them as a semi decent townread off of tone
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:43 am

Post by BuJaber »

ofrhz and ReaperOfSouls have been prodded.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:10 am

Post by ChibiBear »

I actually have A50 as a slight scum lean off of tone.

@Mod I need to request V/LA for around 48 hours, sorry! Although hopefully it won't take that long.

Like I'll still be online but expect my level of activity to be (even more) abysmal. I broke my phone and am going to be pretty busy trying to find a solution to get it fixed for at least a day if not two days :cry:
Boop.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:40 am

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

Sorry I have been away longer than I anticipated. I will try and get ISO reads in sometime today. But as I go back to work tomorrow, I have to get my vehicle back in complete working order(running over a deer at 65mph is not advisable.)
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:01 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

In post 602, Egix96 wrote:
In post 599, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Yeah that's interesting. If you think your wagon is opportunistic you should be looking at me. I brought up the point against you and didn't vote until my next post after gammas vote and encouraged others to hop on. It seems like you chose to attack the two who are the other leading wagons intentionally.

V/LA until Friday night
Okay then.
If you were scum, why would you CC doc and then immediately rescind? I legitimately can't see that coming from scum.
Why even bring this up? Hell, the fact that you remember it kind of shows an interest in who the power roles are.

Speaking of this though, for the other doc:
I'm gonna protect Almost50 tonight

Oh wow an accidental fake hammer. Well egix and DS aren't a team. Not sure why Bambi didn't give egix a chance to react before pointing it out. Almost's post 620 is pretty much my exact thoughts on that..

DS why'd you unvote after realizing you weren't the hammer?

If egix is town, volx's L-1 vote after the accidental fake hammer looks very opportunistic.

I'm through page 27. Might finish in this sitting but gonna hit submit so I don't lose this post. My phone sucks sometimes.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:11 am

Ok can't finish yet.

Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 750, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:I still dont get why you are grilling me for literally saving your life still, Egi. And I've been being buddies as much as I can since the beginning of the game.
You literally said that I was better off dead and that you'd still be happy even if I flipped green. And yet you still saved me. That's what I find weird.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 752, bristep123 wrote:Egix that's a fine long read but what are your conclusions?
For most of the game Bambi has been kind of openwolfy IMO (79, 99, 324 etc.). She now says it's her "being buddies" with people but I'm not entirely convinced. I also think she's been quite hypocritical as well (331, 394) but that's not necessarily scum-indicative. In terms of that reads list I gave the other day, I'm raising her up to about A50/DS tier, maybe slightly below that. I'm not sure really.

As for volxen, I think he's mostly been assuming more of a passive stance this game, it's like he's trying to ACT towny rather then BEING it.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: volxen
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:04 am

Post by DS »

In post 759, Sleepless Assassin wrote:
In post 602, Egix96 wrote:
In post 599, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Yeah that's interesting. If you think your wagon is opportunistic you should be looking at me. I brought up the point against you and didn't vote until my next post after gammas vote and encouraged others to hop on. It seems like you chose to attack the two who are the other leading wagons intentionally.

V/LA until Friday night
Okay then.
If you were scum, why would you CC doc and then immediately rescind? I legitimately can't see that coming from scum.
Why even bring this up? Hell, the fact that you remember it kind of shows an interest in who the power roles are.

Speaking of this though, for the other doc:
I'm gonna protect Almost50 tonight

Oh wow an accidental fake hammer. Well egix and DS aren't a team. Not sure why Bambi didn't give egix a chance to react before pointing it out. Almost's post 620 is pretty much my exact thoughts on that..

DS why'd you unvote after realizing you weren't the hammer?

If egix is town, volx's L-1 vote after the accidental fake hammer looks very opportunistic.

I'm through page 27. Might finish in this sitting but gonna hit submit so I don't lose this post. My phone sucks sometimes.

There was no reasoning behind the train at all, but Im always down to get tf out of day 1
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:05 am

Post by DS »

sorry that thought wasnt very clear lmao it made more sense in my head

I unvoted because there was no reasoning behind the train at all, the reason that I hammered both times is because Im always down to get tf out of day 1
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Sleepless
(and everyone else, really):

This is a rare opportunity for me to explain something about my play in-game (i.e. I don't have to wait for post-game to explain):

I claimed Doctor, but clearly stated no one should CC because there 2 Doctors anyway.

1- This is in no way an anti-town move. No PRs will be exposed as a result for this claim
2- I am telling the Doctor(s) NOT to protect me.

Explanation: I am either a Doctor (thus Macho), or I'm a VT baiting the NK (I love to do that and I take pride in being NK'd often on N1 as a VT). I certainly cannot be the Cop though.

So, while I'm glad you have such a string TR on me, I don't think you needed to out there, and you certainly don't need to protect me.

Now I can see you doing a similar gambit to mine (possible) and just saying that to deter Scum from shooting me, which is a clever move regardless of you being a Doctor or not.

tl'dr: Sleepless and I maybe Doctors, may have one Doctor between us, or maybe both VTs. That's the WIFOM the Scum team has to go through. Do you shoot me? DO you shoot Sleepless? Do you shoot outside of us both??

The second thing is neither I nor Sleepless will be targeting each other.

If we're both Doctors our protections will fail. If one of us is they are targeting a VT. If we're both VTs then it goes without saying we're both not gonna target each other (or anyone else). :P

But I see the problem with having both Doctors targeting the same target or each other accidentally, so here's a suggestion:

If you're a Doctor, protect the player right below you on the players list. If you SR that player (or in the case of DS who's right above me and Egix who's right above Sleepless) you can skip the one directly below you and target the one below them.

So there.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 765, Almost50 wrote:
If you're a Doctor, protect the player right below you on the players list. If you SR that player (or in the case of DS who's right above me and Egix who's right above Sleepless) you can skip the one directly below you and target the one below them.

So there.
This plan looks like shite
Let’s say the alignments mesh with the playerlist in this way:
Town, Town, Town, Scum, Town, Scum, Town, Scum, Town, Town, Town, Town, Town
Mafia have a very clear block of people in which to kill freely.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Clemency »

yeah i was gonna say this just takes away all chance
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:28 am

Post by bristep123 »

Interesting. I'm not 100% sure what to make of this; So, by Sleepless Assassin saying he would protect you he clearly forgot you already claimed Doctor or doesn't believe you? Or is lying of course.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:33 am

Post by bristep123 »

Also - No consideration that SA might be scum? That entire post speculates all theories based on belief that his actions could only be 100% town behaviour. There's no consideration given there that it was a scummy action. Who knows 100% who the town players are? Scum do.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 766, Gamma Emerald wrote:

So there.
So? Mafia mostly want to kill 1 slot: The Cop. They want to kill both Doctors as secondary targets and as a way to improve their chances to hit the Cop. Mafia shooting VTs is GOOD for the Town. Why do you think I always try to bait the NK as a VT??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 768, bristep123 wrote:Interesting. I'm not 100% sure what to make of this; So, by Sleepless Assassin saying he would protect you he clearly forgot you already claimed Doctor or doesn't believe you? Or is lying of course.
Yes. He is either a Doctor who forgot my claim or knew better than to take it at face value, or he's a VT baiting the NK. Scum will need to figure that out, and will also need to figure my claim out.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 769, bristep123 wrote:No consideration that SA might be scum?
Scum will always claim a VT in this setup. Claiming MACHO Doctor will make people wonder why they haven't been shot 2-3 nights in.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 770, Almost50 wrote:
In post 766, Gamma Emerald wrote:

So there.
So? Mafia mostly want to kill 1 slot: The Cop. They want to kill both Doctors as secondary targets and as a way to improve their chances to hit the Cop. Mafia shooting VTs is GOOD for the Town. Why do you think I always try to bait the NK as a VT??
Stopping kills helps still.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:02 pm

Almost, I actually thought you were trying to avoid the kill with your blatantly anti town posts which is out of Character for you. So I thought you were cop. I won't target you.

Return to “Completed Open Games”