Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

stop russian me you commie bastard.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Alonzo »

VOTE: unvote
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1717, BrightEyedFish wrote:What I find interesting about Jaber is how he switched his vote from majiffy/Nero to me. So either he know has a sudden TR on Nero or he could be protecting him..
Why can't he just you know-find you scummy? It doesn't have to relate to me.

My experience with Bujaber is one game where we tunneled each other and that a bunch of others thought he was scum. I think he just says silly scummy things. Looking at his ISO I don't find him all that scummy though there are a few posts that I wanted to comment on.
In post 163, BuJaber wrote:You all suck for this game starting during a hellish work week.

VOTE: Fortian
Sometimes I think scum will use this jokey rage. It's not enough for me to vote on but yeah...

In post 473, BuJaber wrote:Otherwise you look like 3rd party
:igmeou: Why does Toog look more like 3rd party than mafia?
In post 638, BuJaber wrote:I like how dripping goofball's naked vote on me was one of the justifications to join my wagon. I can see the path you're taking in your mafia career. Baa baa
I didn't really like this mocking rage-it seemed kinda fake.

I had quoted another post but I don't think it made it onto my list so I'll just comment on it but basically BU was chiding a bunch of ppl for SK hunting. Its either very townie or very LAMIST. There's some scum in those that were SK hunting.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I've read through Chick's iso a few times now to see if I'm missing anything. (THE PEER PRESURE!) and I don't really feel like she's all that scummy. Also not a huge fan of Pints case.

Its a little dated but @ one point in time active Creature=town Creature and Creature WAS being a useless lursack. So it makes plenty of sense to me that Chick would push on something that she thinks she has right.

I feel like this "inconsistency" he's pushing is him saying Creature should be treated like this and she's not treating him like I would.

As for her not instantly unvoting Creature when he started spam posting, I sort of feel like scum her would try to avoid such an obvious inconsistency that she'd undoubtedly get called on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1769, Varsoon wrote:And who's scum for their positions re: Chickadee
Why are you so interested in who I scum read off the Chick wagon when you aren't doing this yourself?

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1771, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1746, Alchemist21 wrote:Did anyone think Nero obvTowned?
What are your thoughts on me.
In post 1737, RCEnigma wrote:I'm being facetious
Such strong belief!
I haven’t read any if your posts. You replaced in during the part I didn’t read.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1774, RCEnigma wrote:People have put in their two cents on chickadee already. The wagon is already there I'm sure he can see the VC. He's also probably going to read for himself. I summarized so he can pick what to skip over if he wants. But I'm not going to spoon-feed him reads.

Alchemist is a big boy he can think and decide for himself.
Just an FYI if I was going to read the pages myself then I wouldn’t ask for a recap of what I missed.

That said I think I’m going to stop trying to keep up and try direct in-the-moment interactions from this point forward because keeping up just results in me skimming and nothing’s sticking out to me that way.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1779, Nero Cain wrote:I've read through Chick's iso a few times now to see if I'm missing anything. (THE PEER PRESURE!) and I don't really feel like she's all that scummy. Also not a huge fan of Pints case.

Its a little dated but @ one point in time active Creature=town Creature and Creature WAS being a useless lursack. So it makes plenty of sense to me that Chick would push on something that she thinks she has right.

I feel like this "inconsistency" he's pushing is him saying Creature should be treated like this and she's not treating him like I would.

As for her not instantly unvoting Creature when he started spam posting, I sort of feel like scum her would try to avoid such an obvious inconsistency that she'd undoubtedly get called on.
Maybe, but with enough time and pages maybe she forgot how strongly she worded that Creature scumread or thought nobody else would remember. It could also be the result of her not wanting to give up a safe vote if she felt it was the only one she had.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:53 am

Post by RCEnigma »

If you don't think it's scummy that her singular scumread was a slot that you could interchange with your slot at the time, DGB, Dave possibly (though the few times he did post I thought were pretty good with bringing content), toog, or like FL then cool that's fair. But keep in mind that DGB and Majiffy(you) were the counterwagon at the time. Two slots that are in the exact same boat as her scumread for the exact same reasons. When I pressed she didn't have any interest in sorting either slot but did try to draw support away from one of those wagons onto creature.

She didn't back away from creature until she started getting attention for it after his catch up. I do find drawing attention away from mounting wagons scummy because it implies a vested interest in keeping one of the two slots (DGB or Majiffy) alive.

You can argue she wasn't and I'll argue she was.

I think that answers bujabers earlier question. Or whoever asked me about the DGB/Chickadee connection.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1784, RCEnigma wrote:She didn't back away from creature until she started getting attention for it after his catch up. I do find drawing attention away from mounting wagons scummy because it implies a vested interest in keeping one of the two slots (DGB or Majiffy) alive.
Well actually Jiffy and Chickadee kinda buddy each other in-game. In the last Large I played my scumbuddy kinda joked about them being into each other and I think he wanted to keep both alive to make it look like they were really scum partners.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:04 am

Post by hebichan »

I mean, I jumped off creature because people kept defending him after that.

I honestly feel like policy lynches are fine day one in games this big and we should have policy lynched majiffy for actively saying he wouldn't contribute or creature for spamming. But this isn't here nor there.

I do feel like counter wagoning is pretty scummy yeah, but it doesn't follow that DGB has to be scum, since it could be a bus/white knight situation.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Do we really need policy lynched in a game with so many killing roles that there had to be a limit on how many can die at once?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:16 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1786, hebichan wrote:I do feel like counter wagoning is pretty scummy yeah, but it doesn't follow that DGB has to be scum, since it could be a bus/white knight situation.
Which is why I asked Chickadee about those two slots explicitly. I would be more reserved about my read if chickadee had actually defended either Majiffy or DGB openly but instead passed them over as slots she hasn't sorted or wouldn't sort till later.

Which to me seemed like trying to keep them at a distance while still working to protect one. If the Majiffy/Chickadee thing is true then that makes me double down on chickadee with DGB.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:19 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I did get a weird vibe when Fortian interjected himself into my questioning of Chickadee. I'm not really sure why pressure on his scumread would bother him at all.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

Replacement
Replacement Announcement

Chickadee
is replaced by
Clemency
, effective immediately.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Clemency »

howdy lads and lasses
the shitstorm has arrived
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you a JJH alt?

Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Clemency »

it's quite late so i'm gonna read up the game tomorrow, but give me the important deets
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Clemency »

oh nero, i've played with you once
my first game ever :D
you hated my guts throughout the whole thing
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:32 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 1787, Alchemist21 wrote:Do we really need policy lynched in a game with so many killing roles that there had to be a limit on how many can die at once?
Eh, maybe not. I just dislike having players like those in lylo.

However, we have no idea if they are town kills or not. If they are not, than yeah policy lynches day one are still fine.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1794, Clemency wrote:you hated my guts throughout the whole thing
I don't even remember you but I do hate lots of guts so....

Anyways, you are the leading wagon and I'm not the biggest fan of it. You scum?

Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Clemency »

nah
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Clemency »

if i'm the leading wagon promise you wont murderdeath me in my sleep so i can redeem my slot?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 1798, Clemency wrote:if i'm the leading wagon promise you wont murderdeath me in my sleep so i can redeem my slot?
Your slot doesn't need redemption, though there is slightly more reasoning behind the push on you than most D1 pushes.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”