any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Clemency »

phew, i'm sleepy
time to put a few moments into reading what this commotion is all about
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1807, Varsoon wrote:Like you understand that if you throw shade on a whole wagon but don't go more into who's doing what wrong for which reasons, it's basically just pointless posturing, right?
Why do I have to think that scum are voting her? I mean, I'm gut scumreading Pint, RC, Wisdom and Alchemist. So I think its somewhat likely that scum are on the wagon but in theory, a wagon can be scum-free or town based or town led or whatever but be bad. It happens all the time, why are you pretending like this is a rare occurrence or something? You're also pooh-poohing the Chick wagon so why are you so suspicious of something you are doing?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Amzela
Amzela
Goon
Amzela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Amzela »

In post 1824, Tails wrote:Can someone explain to me why we're not voting the Drew hydra anymore? Because I just finished with the RR nonsense, and I really want that slot dead.
I think the emotional drama was genuine. That and DrewVa seems to be genuinely interested in solving things. I'm apparently pulling from post 1533.
In post 1802, hebichan wrote:That's fair.

Can we lynch thor over clem then? I think thor's iso is worse in general.
Thor's defensiveness gives me a bad feeling, especially post 1555. Does someone know if Thor always plays defensive?

But in any case hello, hi, the holidays are terrible and I hope Chickadee is okay and will survive.

Other notes:

RR

I know mafia Cerb is different than regular Cerb, and please call me out if this is knowledge I'm not supposed to tell, but I've never really seen Cerb so defensive before. Like, I know this is a game of paranoia, but Cerb never really gets petty over things.
RR gives me some bad feelings. Both Drixx and Cerb have been getting up in arms and it feels like a distracted, especially because they're both known to play the distant rational type.

Chickadee

I don't know about Chickadee's play style, but it still doesn't feel strong enough to read as scum. Pardon my inexperience, but it feels more wishy-washy and lost than anything. Especially with the replace, it honestly feels like she just skimmed a lot and was trying to do interpretations. I don't know how to feel about the creature defending thing, but given the holidays, I feel like outside circumstances probably would've put her on edge and that's why she'd ask Creature to stop. I also feel like her ask of Profii to continue voting for Creature was a continuation of her original vote. I don't know, I just feel like the Chickadee wagon is slightly empty.

However, I'm gonna pull the newbie card and just jump on a wagon to see who flips what because I have no fucking idea what's going on here. If the Chick wagon continues, count me in. It feels like even a mislynch gives more information than not. (Or maybe I'm playing the game wrong who knows.)
However, if a Thor wagon gets going, I will definitely jump on it with you @Hebi.

UNVOTE:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Spoiler:
In post 1809, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1680, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1671, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'd omgus the shizz out of you if Majiffy's replace out hadn't happened. So why vote before you've even read the game? Why am I scum?
Never said I hadn't read, I said I hadn't read much. I felt like some of your posts where this kinda go with the flow type posts.
In post 1603, CheekyTeeky wrote: I wouldn't mind a Thor wagon either if some momentum started happening there. I can't really explain my read as it's mainly just a gut feeling that he's playing strangely and doing the bare minimum.

The chick wagon is understandable.
In post 1511, CheekyTeeky wrote:They're tag teaming wisdom for misquoting. But yeah I see it
In post 1435, CheekyTeeky wrote::/ I'm losing my TR on chick.
Right well if you had actually read instead if coming in so bullheaded then you'd see you're misrepping me.

I have wanted Thor dead because he's straying so far from the town meta I remember him for after a shaky start where he jumped on me to sheep him on a RCE vote which seemed premature early on, and felt manipulative.
In post 74, CheekyTeeky wrote:O_o <-- this is me watching you RCE.
In post 78, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 75, Thor665 wrote:That felt slimy to me.
You should probably sheep this wagon Cheeky.
I was under the assumption that you are RVS voting him. Why did you vote him initially?
In post 88, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 79, Thor665 wrote:RVS, wasn't aware that meant I couldn't see something slimy, point it out, and increase wagon strength.
Oh...wait...it doesn't.
So why are you asking empty questions and not sheeping the wagon?
This seems defensive, I was trying to see if you had other reasons to suspect him. I'm happy sheeping RR for now.
In post 1454, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1451, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1444, CheekyTeeky wrote:Guys I'm pretty sure Thor is scum. If there is a vig I'd shoot that if we don't lynch him today.
Talk to me about this: what are you seeing?
He's got no fire, no smartass attitude. Like this post seems pretty forced in tone.
In post 1438, Thor665 wrote:I am horrified that we are 58 pages in, with three three vote wagons competing.
I'mma do what I can to help;

Don't know Pinturiccho, so no sheep energy there.
Wisdom don't get sheepage.
RR...maybe.
Majiffy, sure.
Varsoon looks town.
DGB sure.

VOTE: BuJaber

Now we have a 4 vote wagona three vote wagon and a two vote wagon - excitement!
I'm assuming Bu/Thor aren't SvS or in the same team though in a multiball they could be 3pvS or 3pv3p. The point here is that I've been watching him from the start of the game and he's been pinging me the whole time.

You left out my justification for my change in read on chick...anything looks bad out of context.
In post 1440, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1436, Chickadee wrote:
BABY COME BACK

No but for real, why?
I don't believe your tunnel on creature anymore like as town I think you'd reassess or take a step back when he's more active instead of calling for more pressure on his wagon especially with the opportunistic votes from The Jif and Hebi.
In post 1441, CheekyTeeky wrote:Chick you even said that if he was active you'd unvote but you're doing the opposite.
I'm not hard scumreading her. I think her push on creature makes the votes understandable plus her retracting her creature vote after our confrontation was weak and made it feel like her tunnel on Creature was disingenuous. I wouldn't mind chick flipping but I would prefer Thor or BuJaber as they're particularly slippery as scum ime.

The comment on RR vs Daveaz was me affirming a stronger TR on RR and acknowledging that they do seem to either have another means of communication or are just both easily indignant over wisdom's style. Not sure how this is going along?

You could just read the effing game properly. I dislike explaining myself or having to clarify my positions just because you've hacked at my ISO.

nothing but whine. Not really impressed.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by BuJaber »

@Tails - regards to DrewVa, personally it was the AtE that kinda softened my view of her and the consistency of her putting too much stock into meta with how she's reading players and expecting to be read. From seeing her play as an SK in overkill 1 she felt kinda awkward and shy at times so I don't think she could have kept up her emotional outbursts at wisdom and a few others for as long as she did.

Y'all don't have to like my scumhunting approach. You know it works for me. And if you don't know me just skim a few games. It's a bs wagon kept alive solely on varsoon's deathtunnel. And I don't get the feeling varsoon is even reading the game.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Cheeky always votes me like 15 times throughout the game so that's neither here nor there. DGB has kept their thoughts close to the chest. The rest feel like sheepy votes.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Like how can I be a counterwagon to Chick if nobody knew Chick was going to be wagoned? There's a reason why counterwagons have to come after the wagon they're countering. Otherwise what are you countering?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Idk if you're a counterwagon but bef voting you when you had as many votes as her still counts as voting her counterwagon if that makes sense
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1680, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1671, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'd omgus the shizz out of you if Majiffy's replace out hadn't happened. So why vote before you've even read the game? Why am I scum?
Never said I hadn't read, I said I hadn't read much. I felt like some of your posts where this kinda go with the flow type posts.
In post 1603, CheekyTeeky wrote: I wouldn't mind a Thor wagon either if some momentum started happening there. I can't really explain my read as it's mainly just a gut feeling that he's playing strangely and doing the bare minimum.

The chick wagon is understandable.
In post 1511, CheekyTeeky wrote:They're tag teaming wisdom for misquoting. But yeah I see it

I really don’t see why this is scum?

But anyway, I think this might be town!Nero here.

UNVOTE:
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1685, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1683, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1676, BrightEyedFish wrote:Why does a wisdom/nero scum team suddenly feel so right?
Because you autointerpret whatever you cant understand as scum theatre
I'm just WIFOMing a little over here. There is nothing wrong with that.
You think players arguing, automatically =scum theater? :lol:

Read the LLD/Short and LLD/Fire interactions in Halloween Dance, if you want a really good example of what scum theater looks like.

A less blatant example would be Sakura/Marquis in Boundaries of Reality.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1697, Gamma Emerald wrote:It’s not really anything to do with that. The way your interacting with Nero and Wisdom feels incongruous with your theory on them.
In post 1699, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1696, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1695, Gamma Emerald wrote:Although his play rn reads rather sketchy
I get that alot. The thing is, before I submit post I look and see... this post could come across as scummy.

But I hit submit anyways.

Knowing what could come.

Maybe I'm just to lazy to edit but most times when I Pedit I just erase everything and start from scratch and it ends up just a scummy sometimes.
no one really cares how you come off but you should be hunting for scum and you aren't doing that :/
I’m not currently scumreading him but his continuing self-consciousness bothers me. But then admitting to it could be seen as townie. \_0_/
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1705, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1704, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1689, Nero Cain wrote:Why do you think I'm scum?
In post 1690, BrightEyedFish wrote:
I don't know
There you have it.
In post 1706, BrightEyedFish wrote:That answer hasn't changed.
What answer? “I don’t know”, isn’t a good answer for voting anyone.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1717, BrightEyedFish wrote:What I find interesting about Jaber is how he switched his vote from majiffy/Nero to me. So either he know has a sudden TR on Nero or he could be protecting him...

I feel way more confident with a vote on Jaber instead of my vote on Nero.

Huh? How is switching his vote from Nero to you, read as protecting him?

Like, almost none of your reasons for voting/unvoting anyone are really making any sense.

Do you have both a town and scum game, you could link me too?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1726, BrightEyedFish wrote:Why you pushing me?
I haven't done anything to you
. Did you explain why you are voting chick or are you just sheeping along? If I hear a good reason to vote chick then I will.
What?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1746, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1739, RCEnigma wrote:Tldr

Wisdom clashes with more slots (Dave, RR, Nero/Majiffy)
Majiffy replaces out (won't comment in this, it's in his iso) Nero Cain takes his spot
Majiffy wagon dies, replaced by Chickadee wagon and Bujaber counterwagon.
Did anyone think Nero obvTowned? If not then I’d say the Jiffy wagon that existed was a result if personality clash.
Based on meta, I think this is town!Nero.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:08 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1726, BrightEyedFish wrote:Why you pushing me? I haven't done anything to you. Did you explain why you are voting chick or are you just sheeping along? If I hear a good reason to vote chick then I will.
In post 1731, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1728, RCEnigma wrote:Dave put it pretty well. To boil it down there isn't an effort to scum or townhunt from Chickadee. Even the parameters she used to scumread Creature ONLY applied to creature and none of the other slots that fit in the same category.
A chick vote makes sense but I do really love my vote on Jaber.

So I'll be reasonable for once.

VOTE: Chickadee

But RCE, I would still like to get your current read on Jaber.

So why switch? Unless, we’re close to EOD/or a no lynch, why not vote your strongest scumread? I’m not saying you should vote Jaber, only questioning your jump to Chick based on this.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:11 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1837, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1717, BrightEyedFish wrote:What I find interesting about Jaber is how he switched his vote from majiffy/Nero to me. So either he know has a sudden TR on Nero or he could be protecting him...

I feel way more confident with a vote on Jaber instead of my vote on Nero.

Huh? How is switching his vote from Nero to you, read as protecting him?

Like, almost none of your reasons for voting/unvoting anyone are really making any sense.

Do you have both a town and scum game, you could link me too?
Well, maybe switching directions to get a new wagon to pull attention away from Nero. I was really just tinfoil thinking out loud... still could be possible though.

My wiki is pretty much up to date except for some ongoing games, so look there if you want to meta me.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1840, DrewVa wrote:

So why switch? Unless, we’re close to EOD/or a no lynch, why not vote your strongest scumread? I’m not saying you should vote Jaber, only questioning your jump to Chick based on this.
Even though I had a stronger SR on Jaber I also feel that a Chick wagon was warranted, I'm interested to see what Clem brings. We had 3 wagons at the time and I was on all of them. Honestly, I'd be fine lynching any of those wagons.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1763, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1713, BrightEyedFish wrote:I voted nero over wisdom because nero asked me to lynch wisdom and he isnt even voting wisdom
That seems reasonable
One of the answers, I actually liked.

Anyway, Gamma is obvtown here.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by Wisdom »

how is he obvtown
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Hey y'all...
BBL
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by Clemency »

oh boy i got a really inactive slot
i'm starting to understand the wagon now
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by Wisdom »

posts like that are totally helping
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1779, Nero Cain wrote:I've read through Chick's iso a few times now to see if I'm missing anything. (THE PEER PRESURE!) and I don't really feel like she's all that scummy. Also not a huge fan of Pints case.

Its a little dated but @ one point in time active Creature=town Creature and Creature WAS being a useless lursack. So it makes plenty of sense to me that Chick would push on something that she thinks she has right.

I feel like this "inconsistency" he's pushing is him saying Creature should be treated like this and she's not treating him like I would.

As for her not instantly unvoting Creature when he started spam posting, I sort of feel like scum her would try to avoid such an obvious inconsistency that she'd undoubtedly get called on.
I know I don’t want to maj before we figure this out. We have like 6 days left. Why the rush from some players?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by Wisdom »

who is rushing?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”