THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:32 am

Post by THE MEME MEN »

In post 176, Blackjacks wrote:Where all my bad gals at?
this is ruru right?

I guess you guys aren't signing?

-rh
Blackjacks
Blackjacks
Goon
Blackjacks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Blackjacks »

Ya ofrhz is v/la
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

This game feels inactive. Is it just me?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:16 am

Post by THE MEME MEN »

Probably means Keyser is scum

-rh
Blackjacks
Blackjacks
Goon
Blackjacks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Blackjacks »

In post 179, Gamma Emerald wrote:
This game feels inactive. Is it just me?
Stop cringing at people's psots then ImageImageImage
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

@Blackjacks - thoughts on Gamma and MEME’s entrances?

You seem to have bypassed the ‘serious’ discussion.
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Aster »

THE MEME MEN, can you get your left head to answer my questions?
In post 140, Aster wrote:
  • Do you know what RVS is?
  • Do you think RVS is a bad thing?
  • Is it a bad thing for players to generally have votes standing to indicate who they are most suspicious of, or to exert pressure?
    • Would it be better if players only used words to communicate and only placed their votes when they were sure they wanted a lynch?
  • Do you believe mafia will actually try to collectively quicklynch a bandwagon provided they can get three townie votes?
And while he's at it, this one as well?
In post 152, Keyser Söze wrote:Why is Gamma’s reaction more likely from town-Gamma?

Would have scum-Gamma not called you out too, or kept quiet?
Blackjacks
Blackjacks
Goon
Blackjacks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Blackjacks »

gamma vaguely townish?

meme kinda scummy

the game's boring me so far and I don't really have serious reads on most of the list
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

By the way, I skipped the first discussion 'cause it seemed too early to be serious, but I'll read it now since, as I understand, it was serious for some players.

In other news, I didn't like BJs' entrance. The post was fine, I laughed, but seems like it was prepared before the game started. My problema with that is that it was a huge post and it's obvious that took a lot of effort. I tend to scumread people who puts that much of an effort on RVS; preparing a post before the game starts is past that line. Does someone else has another point of view about this?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

I blame TW
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 186, Keyser Söze wrote:I blame TW
Keep my man's name out your mouth! :cry:
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Aster »

In post 185, pinturicchio wrote:In other news, I didn't like BJs' entrance. The post was fine, I laughed, but seems like it was prepared before the game started. My problema with that is that it was a huge post and it's obvious that took a lot of effort. I tend to scumread people who puts that much of an effort on RVS; preparing a post before the game starts is past that line. Does someone else has another point of view about this?
If with "before the game starts" you mean "before Blackjacks received their role", then the entire post is NAI.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

I think those big posts are usually NAI (I bet they dump that regardless of alignment), but it’s how they move from that organically during early game that is more interesting.

I.e it took BJ 10 posts before he took his first meaningful bite into the game (after I pushed him for it) - behaviour I had flagged in my head.

“Games boring” - then do something pro-active

“Meme kinda scummy” - what’s he doing about that? :shifty:
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Nibbui »

In post 185, pinturicchio wrote:By the way, I skipped the first discussion 'cause it seemed too early to be serious, but I'll read it now since, as I understand, it was serious for some players.

In other news, I didn't like BJs' entrance. The post was fine, I laughed, but seems like it was prepared before the game started. My problema with that is that it was a huge post and it's obvious that took a lot of effort. I tend to scumread people who puts that much of an effort on RVS; preparing a post before the game starts is past that line. Does someone else has another point of view about this?
by BJ's entrance do you mean or do you mean ?

If it's #72 I can see you already just joking but if it is about #102 maybe you are serious...sometimes I don't know when you are being sarcastic... :(

If it's about #102, sure, it is a big post and mostly a pun, but why do you think that it actually was prepared before the game? She would have time to actually write it right there in my opinion?
THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by THE MEME MEN »

Ruru you're the one that chose the avi for your hydra right?

@Aster, he'll get to it, fear not

-rh
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 188, Aster wrote:
In post 185, pinturicchio wrote:In other news, I didn't like BJs' entrance. The post was fine, I laughed, but seems like it was prepared before the game started. My problema with that is that it was a huge post and it's obvious that took a lot of effort. I tend to scumread people who puts that much of an effort on RVS; preparing a post before the game starts is past that line. Does someone else has another point of view about this?
If with "before the game starts" you mean "before Blackjacks received their role", then the entire post is NAI.
We had 2 days of confirmation phase with an open thread. If that message was done before starting the game, why not posting it then and not waiting until the game starts? I could answer that question myself: I wasn't considering the confirmation phase as the actual game, but I didn't have a composed message at that time either.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 190, Nibbui wrote:
In post 185, pinturicchio wrote:By the way, I skipped the first discussion 'cause it seemed too early to be serious, but I'll read it now since, as I understand, it was serious for some players.

by BJ's entrance do you mean or do you mean ?

If it's #72 I can see you already just joking but if it is about #102 maybe you are serious...sometimes I don't know when you are being sarcastic... :(

If it's about #102, sure, it is a big post and mostly a pun, but why do you think that it actually was prepared before the game? She would have time to actually write it right there in my opinion?
#102, of course. I think it was prepared before the game because it has some quotes of other games, it's way too well prepared to be done just when the game started.
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Springtrap »

Wouldn't it make more sense to call Gamma out for the RQS post for being pretty big and before the game even started? He put more effort in, IMO.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 189, Keyser Söze wrote:I think those big posts are usually NAI (I bet they dump that regardless of alignment), but it’s how they move from that organically during early game that is more interesting.

I.e it took BJ 10 posts before he took his first meaningful bite into the game (after I pushed him for it) - behaviour I had flagged in my head.

“Games boring” - then do something pro-active

“Meme kinda scummy” - what’s he doing about that? :shifty:
I agree in mostly everything, except the part of the game being boring. I see that as an emotion that goes beyond the game; I felt kinda sad with duckling replacing out and started looking at this game as a boring game too, but I couldn't do anything about it more than give it some time.

You got something, tho. I don't think that ruru explicitly said that she's bored just because she felt like posting that. Either she wanted to look careless, which is a common trait in her other towngames, OR she was trying to communicate that carelessness in order to get confy in this game, but there's absolutely something more in that post. I would say that ruru is not as aware of her meta as I am, so I'm more inclined to believe the latter.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Nibbui »

In post 193, pinturicchio wrote: #102, of course. I think it was prepared before the game because it has some quotes of other games, it's way too well prepared to be done just when the game started.
Actually, the quotes part is indeed a good evidence. The game had started it had been 2 hours, to actually write down that post, while going out of your way to link another game, it seems indeed to have been planned before.

It could be just for the meme though, but yeah, BJ has been kinda floating in the game by constantly saying non-relevant things :?

They said that they think MEME is kinda scummy but although we've been talking about MEME it's been some time, she didn't seem interested at all.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 194, Springtrap wrote:

Wouldn't it make more sense to call Gamma out for the RQS post for being pretty big and before the game even started? He put more effort in, IMO.
You're right. Problem is, I'm absolutely baffled by Gamma at this point; I've never seen him put that much effort in any game I've been with him before, and I've seen him as VT, town PR and scum, so I don't know what to say about his effort in here.
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Aster »

In post 192, pinturicchio wrote:We had 2 days of confirmation phase with an open thread.
Lemme get our facts straight. There was only a single day of confirmation phase; you can verify by checking the timestamps of post and .
Blackjacks
Blackjacks
Goon
Blackjacks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Blackjacks »

Yawn

I wrote it after meme voted us (and searching a quote from a game I just played takes like 5 minutes max lol).

Return to “Completed Open Games”