Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1122, DVa wrote:Curious if anyone else had a negative reaction to ?
I don't see anything bad about it.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

On an unrelated note, I am now more adorable then ever with my new profile picture.

And on an on-topic note, Lady, you REALLY should voice your opinion now. It's kinda vital to your survival.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by FakeGod »

In post 1097, Varsoon wrote:
@MOD: You said that the kill resolves before the sword is claimed, however, does the kill resolve AFTER or BEFORE it is decided which claimer will get it?
IE:
Is it SCENARIO 1: Player A and B go to claim Sword. Sword will random roll to player A. Scum kill player A. Sword is unclaimed in the morning because A died before they could claim it
or
SCENARIO 2: Player A and B go to claim Sword. Scum kill player A. Claim is rolled post-kill and goes to player B since they are the only one going for Sword?
Scenario 1.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 1127, FakeGod wrote:
@MOD: You said that the kill resolves before the sword is claimed, however, does the kill resolve AFTER or BEFORE it is decided which claimer will get it?
IE:
Is it SCENARIO 1: Player A and B go to claim Sword. Sword will random roll to player A. Scum kill player A. Sword is unclaimed in the morning because A died before they could claim it
or
SCENARIO 2: Player A and B go to claim Sword. Scum kill player A. Claim is rolled post-kill and goes to player B since they are the only one going for Sword?
Scenario 1.
... That changes things a little. Not too much, but a little.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by Varsoon »

HEAL: Everyone
HURT: Something Smart

Since is it Scenario 1, there is literally no reason to try to push for there to be a smaller pool of players claiming Excalibur unless you are scum and want to make it easier to kill the player who would have gotten it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:21 pm

Don't you agree that we'd be better off if certain players got Excalibur than if other players did?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Smart, I'm also gonna have to call you out for not even commenting on the recent events of my pre-determined challenge. I know we're having 2 different discussions right now, but you HAVE to realise it's bad your not commenting on me or Lady right now.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Varsoon »

No.
Especially because the second that it becomes 'certain players', scum can kill those certain players and rob us of the mechanic.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I agree with Elsa, there's a lot more to be focused on than your convo with me.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:33 pm

In post 1131, Elsa Jay wrote:Smart, I'm also gonna have to call you out for not even commenting on the recent events of my pre-determined challenge. I know we're having 2 different discussions right now, but you HAVE to realise it's bad your not commenting on me or Lady right now.
I considered commenting, but then realized I had nothing useful to say. Do you want to hear anything in particular?
In post 1132, Varsoon wrote:No.
Especially because the second that it becomes 'certain players', scum can kill those certain players and rob us of the mechanic.
No they can't...? Unless they manage to guess which player gets the sword every single night. There's no reason why it needs to be successfully assigned N1, and every one of those 'certain players' scum kills is a kill that they were restricted on, and didn't get to kill whoever they wanted. I'm not saying it's foolproof, but there's more merit to it than you seem to realize.

There are definitely arguments why it isn't a good idea, but there are also arguments why it is a good idea. So saying that there's "literally no reason" is just flat-out wrong.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 1134, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1131, Elsa Jay wrote:Smart, I'm also gonna have to call you out for not even commenting on the recent events of my pre-determined challenge. I know we're having 2 different discussions right now, but you HAVE to realise it's bad your not commenting on me or Lady right now.
I considered commenting, but then realized I had nothing useful to say. Do you want to hear anything in particular?
I'd say that's true, but...
Something_Smart wrote:
You legit picked Dva's offhand comment on Arianne out of our discussion and ONLY that. Your not calling me out for being scummy, townie, proactively giving an agreement or disagreement of what I'm doing. Your not looking into Lady, and at this point, I feel like that's intentional distancing.

The new deadline is 8:00 a.m. EST for my challenge. Just do
something smart
about it and atleast figure out where you could vote.

Say it now. Will you vote me or vote Lady? I know Auro and obviously Lady will vote for me since they've said as much. I want your opinion.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1108, Elsa Jay wrote:She's the key to having a flowchart of events going on. You and UT will solve yourselves, but she doesn't feel like town to many, either. If You couldn't tell, I havent liked her since her first post, so this isn't really an "outta nowhere" pick.

At this point when she flips scum, I'm confident we can townclear a bunch of people more then we can on the offchance Auro flips scum. And I feel Auro actually engaging and speculating with the mechanics, while it could conceivably be a feint, I'm going off the fact that my heart and gut says he's town. And it's right 85 % of the time.

If I can stop you all from hanging my big townread while having the chance to hang my big scumread, I'll take it.
No, I agree with you. While I don’t go out of my way to do reaction tests, there are a really great way to sort hard to read players, because they’re extremely difficult to fake and his reaction to that “misunderstanding” we had, read townie to me. I’m liking this post of yours but I really want to get as many decent reads as possible before EOD, so I’d prefer you don’t rush the gladiate.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:50 pm

I don't know how I'm going to vote. It will probably come down to which I am more afraid of: scum-LLD or town-you.

I don't see why you should expect me to determine this before the challenge.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1137, Something_Smart wrote:I don't know how I'm going to vote. It will probably come down to which I am more afraid of: scum-LLD or town-you.

Considering you're getting told it's outright happening in a few hours why not.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:53 pm

In post 1135, Elsa Jay wrote:Your not looking into Lady, and at this point, I feel like that's intentional distancing.
LLD is well-known for her strong emotional play as town and as scum.

I'm a logic-driven player who doesn't do well with emotions. I strongly doubt that I'd be able to get a better than random read on LLD, especially since I haven't interacted with her at all.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:55 pm

In post 1138, MariaR wrote:
In post 1137, Something_Smart wrote:I don't know how I'm going to vote. It will probably come down to which I am more afraid of: scum-LLD or town-you.

Considering you're getting told it's outright happening in a few hours why not.
Well, the day's not over yet. There will be more information available after the challenge is issued.

Right now I don't have particularly strong feelings on either, so if I were forced to decide I'd probably vote Jay just because I don't think his towngame is particularly good.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:56 pm

And I don't think LLD's even reacted to Jay saying he'll challenge her.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Because I want to see your thought process now before it happens so you just dont get to follow the majority. Interesting You actually admit to being afraid of a possible Town-Me in this scenario.

Nancy: I'm agreeable but also stubborn. I conpromised with Dva since she was one of the Prime advocaters for the Hurt Tags and I'm kinda ruining it. I'm also giving everyone enough timw2 to actually comment on it, or if they're ballsy enough, make a challenge instead.

My mind is made up, and I'm doing what I think is best for the majority. I'll be fine with either result you pick, though of course I hope i win and live.

Pedit: alright, atleast I know it's because of that reason you'd try to vote me. Thanks, Smart.

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 1141, Something_Smart wrote:And I don't think LLD's even reacted to Jay saying he'll challenge her.
In post 1003, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:We have 5 days. If Elsa decides to duel anyone prematurely, denying us time, please murder them.
She already stated her reason isnt a scumread on me, but a policy. I'm not evening denying anyone time with a duel but they sure seem so.

Regardless of what You think of my Town game, Smart, I'm always trying to get better. So please take this time seriously now.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1122, DVa wrote:Ok 12 hours is fine then.

I support these:

HURT: Auro
LLD
Ariane

Curious if anyone else had a negative reaction to ?
I did. It reads scummy to me in general that anyone who has 5 posts or less. uses a HURT tag. It reads like tryharding to me but yeah, she had a questionable and shitty case for HURTING me.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1125, Something_Smart wrote:
LAMIST is what came to my mind.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:05 pm

In post 1143, Elsa Jay wrote:Regardless of what You think of my Town game, Smart, I'm always trying to get better. So please take this time seriously now.
I mean, yeah, sure, but you're kinda doing it to yourself by challenging one of the loudest players in the game.
In post 1145, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:LAMIST is what came to my mind.
What part of it strikes you as LAMIST?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1127, FakeGod wrote:
IE:
or
Scenario 1.
Okay, so Varsoon has the right idea then. Confirming any player to claim the sword in advance, is basically a death warrant if they’re town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1132, Varsoon wrote:No.
+1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

... Loudest? She has 34 posts my dude, and some of those are less then a paragraph. More then 2\3s of the game is louder. Auro has 250 posts. Your logical, so I assume you can count.

How is she "loud"?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”