Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

This is part of the reason why I town read Elsa, btw. There's other personality based reasons, but Maria's interactions with the Elsa v. LLD situation betrayed a TvT perspecitve on that duel and a scum motivation for letting it occur.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:44 pm

In post 1324, MariaR wrote:
In post 1320, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 797, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 763, MariaR wrote:
In post 746, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 731, MariaR wrote:
In post 727, DVa wrote:
In post 725, MariaR wrote:If I had my way right now:
Smart/LLD would be dueling
winner goes for the sword along with Dva or UT.
Does this mean you're scumreading me Maria?
I could see you flipping scum yes but I would rather see you go for the sword then dual.
I find it interesting you want me to duel day 1. I think that seems strictly suboptimal, don't you?
I think you're going to be pushed regardless if you're scum or not. If you win the dual you go for the sword. If you flip people lose the excuse of pushing you.
And this was really weird coming from you - she's going to be pushed so might as well lynch her anyway? What? There's NO WAY you're actually thinking like this... Like I know there's not
Ok, so for starters here's someone who knows Maria very well saying that her behaviour doesn't match her norm, and it doesn't. Maria has been doing this weird "I want LLD to have the sword" and "I will vote LLD to die" thing and this is the culmination of it.
Dunn's been wrong on me before. Don't take his word for law although I don't know how this is "weird coming from me" given he gave no context on why that was weird from me. I don't get the point you're trying to make here
Pedit: LLD I get you're scum pushing me and stuff but I didn't answer because I was puking my guts out. Period

right but there's more than 1 person saying that behaviour was off. We're not always right but you can't discredit us both that way.

Also, your "illness" didn't stop you from posting things regarding Elsa v. LLD. So that's not an excuse, don't hide behind it. (Sorry you were sick :( )

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:45 pm

@UT and Gamma, these posts are evidence. I'm not gonna make a big wall case.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by MariaR »

The post in question you're talking about (the one me going you were right I'll explain) I was going to make a long lengthy post but I didn't because I was sick. I wouldn't lie about that. The effort into making posts like that is much harder to make then easier simple question answers. I don't expect people to believe me here so I'll stop talking about it.
Let's go down the road of 'maria is acting strange' why does that make me scum?
Atm my goal is figure out if LLD is town and the possibility of merlin or not. I don't think I'm bias in my read but I could be
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

I asked myself about 20 minutes ago "am I scumreading LLD because I think shes scum or because even if I'm wrong people can't say I can't read LLD because she started this" I...do think a bit of it could be the latter but I don't think it fully is. I just don't think town LLD would dual me here. I look back and think and I just don't think she would. The whole "I would win vs anyone why do I pick LLD" is really bad. The whole stance of wanting to take me down with her is scummy too. I just think this is LLD trying to take down a (this sounds cocky) harder to lynch/maybe bigger player. So yeah I think I'm fine lynching LLD
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Well the only other choices, Maria, was your own death or a no lynch. I thought i was obvious you were fine with her dying.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by MariaR »

If I thought LLD was town I would no lynch.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

UNVOTE:

I'm always up for a good underdog story. Good luck, Lady. I will no longer contribute to your death.

In our next lives/game, I hope we can be friends. Have a wonderful night.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.0

Lady Lambdadelta [3] - MariaR, SirCakez, DVa
MariaR [2] - Lady Lambdadelta, Firebringer

Not Voting [12]
- Varsoon, Nancy Drew 39, Kokichi Oma, Gamma Emerald, Auro, Dunnstral, Frozen Angel, Untrod Tripod, Something_Smart, VeridianCleric, Ariane, Elsa Jay

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2018-12-03 16:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:20 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Yes, you can vote no lynch. (or just let the timer run out)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1212, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Gladiate MariaR
Why have people been making HURT tags, if they’re just going to be ignored? Didn’t you say we should kill EJ for doing this? :facepalm:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:11 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 1335, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Gladiate MariaR
Why have people been making HURT tags, if they’re just going to be ignored? Didn’t you say we should kill EJ for doing this? :facepalm:
I mean, I do think it's more informative to see which reads the gladiators choose to ignore. And I think town is still better off in future dayphases by seeing how reads developed clearly today
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1305, Firebringer wrote:i am not sure either of u are scum.
also not sure why ur in this hole where ur so sure of ur read.
This is why we agreed to go with DVa’s HURT tag idea - to prevent Yolo dueling - the very fucking thing that is now happening. :mad:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:29 pm

Post by DVa »

Nancy has post 1337 so she gets to be townread tomorrow

winky face
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:54 pm

Gladiate MariaR
Elsa was giving me an ultimatuum, and I was fine to wait when I thought she was scum, but once I realized she was likely town I needed to make a move to avoid a TvT duel.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 998, Gamma Emerald wrote:HURT: UT
Wanted to talk about this during catch-up but I’m not focused enough to get through rn so I’ll just do this now
The post by Dunnstral I quoted saying I had a good idea of someone who could be scum, I was referring to UT. In BoR, FakeGod made a comment post-game about how he meant for town to use the desperadoes optimally when doing balance. So for UT to argue against that concept is a massive scum sign.
He wasn't in that game so this reasoning only holds for saying it's a bad idea
In post 990, Elsa Jay wrote:Well against Lady it'll be enough.
In post 1003, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:We have 5 days. If Elsa decides to duel anyone prematurely, denying us time, please murder them.
I don't like this coming from you because it looks like you said it in response to 990

There's something that's been off about you all game, and I didn't know how to put it into words, I think it's the implication you are giving out that you shouldn't be voted today for being a strong voice, but looking at your post history there are times where you aren't in thread for hundreds of posts at a time and then you don't really make a HUGE impact when you're here either, I don't know if this comes from you misconstruing the way you are playing this game or if something else is going on here or what

I am this far back right now and boy does Auro ever shut up? Feels like he's on every page, probably because he almost literally is
In post 1025, Auro wrote:A few people are scumreading me, and DVa is hard scumreading me for my having engaged her and pushed her on that meta FoS.
This feels kind of misreppy for what DVa is saying
In post 1076, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1003, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:We have 5 days. If Elsa decides to duel anyone prematurely, denying us time, please murder them.
^ scum post
Yeah it is
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1339, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Gladiate MariaR
Elsa was giving me an ultimatuum, and I was fine to wait when I thought she was scum, but once I realized she was likely town I needed to make a move to avoid a TvT duel.
Seeing this now - why do you believe mariaR is scum? Did you ever explain
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1094, Something_Smart wrote:Therefore, if he doesn't change his mind about going for the sword no matter what, and we decide that it's best to limit who takes the sword, I'll probably push to policy lynch him.
I won't be supporting this
In post 1095, Elsa Jay wrote:My countdown to challenging Lady begins now.

(expired on 2018-11-29 01:09:01)
Noting this for LLD's challenge later
In post 1122, DVa wrote:Ok 12 hours is fine then.

I support these:

HURT: Auro
LLD
Ariane

Curious if anyone else had a negative reaction to ?
I didn't remember anything Ariane has posted

That post is pretty bad in that it looks like she doesn't care to do any thinking and just called a big post towny (which a lot of people have done this game)
In post 1135, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 1134, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1131, Elsa Jay wrote:Smart, I'm also gonna have to call you out for not even commenting on the recent events of my pre-determined challenge. I know we're having 2 different discussions right now, but you HAVE to realise it's bad your not commenting on me or Lady right now.
I considered commenting, but then realized I had nothing useful to say. Do you want to hear anything in particular?
I'd say that's true, but...
Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1122, DVa wrote:Curious if anyone else had a negative reaction to ?
I don't see anything bad about it.
You legit picked Dva's offhand comment on Arianne out of our discussion and ONLY that. Your not calling me out for being scummy, townie, proactively giving an agreement or disagreement of what I'm doing. Your not looking into Lady, and at this point, I feel like that's intentional distancing.

The new deadline is 8:00 a.m. EST for my challenge. Just do
something smart
about it and atleast figure out where you could vote.

Say it now. Will you vote me or vote Lady? I know Auro and obviously Lady will vote for me since they've said as much. I want your opinion.
I like this post
Elsa in general has looked a lot better leading up to the lld challenge
In post 1137, Something_Smart wrote:I don't know how I'm going to vote. It will probably come down to which I am more afraid of: scum-LLD or town-you.

I don't see why you should expect me to determine this before the challenge.
In post 1139, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1135, Elsa Jay wrote:Your not looking into Lady, and at this point, I feel like that's intentional distancing.
LLD is well-known for her strong emotional play as town and as scum.

I'm a logic-driven player who doesn't do well with emotions. I strongly doubt that I'd be able to get a better than random read on LLD, especially since I haven't interacted with her at all.
In post 1141, Something_Smart wrote:And I don't think LLD's even reacted to Jay saying he'll challenge her.
You're looking scummy now S_S
In post 1146, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1143, Elsa Jay wrote:Regardless of what You think of my Town game, Smart, I'm always trying to get better. So please take this time seriously now.
I mean, yeah, sure, but you're kinda doing it to yourself by challenging one of the loudest players in the game.
In post 1145, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:LAMIST is what came to my mind.
What part of it strikes you as LAMIST?
This post seems to be falling into the same notion LLD has of herself
It makes me feel that if LLD was saying anything about it in the scum pt then S_S would have gotten that notion from there

It's just a bad post in general, not just because it's wrong, but because I can't figure out HOW he could arrive at that conclusion looking at only posts in this thread
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1340, Dunnstral wrote:
Wanted to talk about this during catch-up but I’m not focused enough to get through rn so I’ll just do this now
The post by Dunnstral I quoted saying I had a good idea of someone who could be scum, I was referring to UT. In BoR, FakeGod made a comment post-game about how he meant for town to use the desperadoes optimally when doing balance. So for UT to argue against that concept is a massive scum sign.
Didn’t I already disprove that to you
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Really weird that S_S doesn't respond to that either, just keeps talking about something else
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Guess not
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1343, Gamma Emerald wrote:
You were asking questions on things from post ~250 when we were in the 900's in current posts so I'm not sure why you're taking this stance with me now
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1346, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1343, Gamma Emerald wrote:
You were asking questions on things from post ~250 when we were in the 900's in current posts so I'm not sure why you're taking this stance with me now
Alright you wanna play hardball we’ll play hardball. I posted that I realized I was wrong, but you decided to discredit me by attacking my working towards catching up. I’m gladiating you tomorrow.
<Embrace The Void>

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:01 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1159, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1156, Elsa Jay wrote:I'm not gonna rely on ever changing meta, I'm relying on the information she has given this game. Focus on this game.
That's gonna be a big fat nope. Most people, especially experienced ones, just don't follow universal tells. If you try to use tells "just from this game" on them, you'll fail to get anything useful the vast majority of the time.

I mean... if you want to ignore her reputation and challenge her anyway, I won't stop you... but you're likely to learn exactly what I mean by "loud".
Nevermind, there's this

It doesn't matter what she does in other games, she's not loud this game, she's not loud now even when she's challenging someone else
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1170, MariaR wrote:
In post 1151, DVa wrote:
In post 918, MariaR wrote:Dva LLD sword
is the implication here that in LLD vs Elsa you'd side with Elsa?
I need to read Elsa iso but I haven't seen anything scummy so yes atm
Noting that this was pointed out pre-challenge
In post 1195, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1193, Firebringer wrote:i think lld has to know on some level she would lose the duel if she gladiated so she isn't gonna do it.
We get it, you don't like me and you think I'm bad.

The feeling is mutual. Can you stop being a prick and actually try and read me for once instead of being forever wrong?
He's not being a prick though, he's right - aren't you gladiating MariaR because you think people could be afraid enough of her to vote her over you?
In post 1205, Firebringer wrote:i am starting to think lld is town just by this huge consensus that she is scum.
such bad reasoning.

someone needs to tell me that is bad.
4 scum 13 town, that's 3 other scum if lld is scum, so yeah that reasoning is pretty bad
In post 1211, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:The more I think on it, the more this person just can't be town can they. Their positions are too out of line with reality.
Gladiate MariaR
In post 1213, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Fine, let's make the other play. Polarize on two big names and make people make a choice that way.
VOTE: Lady Lambdadelta

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”