NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6175 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:23 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 6174, Jingle wrote:Sure. They prove that I was using her role to find conftown.

Conftown we now have.

I'm glad we can agree I did that clearly protown thing.
Again, that means nothing, considering you were willing to let her live to endgame.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6176 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:24 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 6175, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 6174, Jingle wrote:Sure. They prove that I was using her role to find conftown.

Conftown we now have.

I'm glad we can agree I did that clearly protown thing.
Again, that means nothing, considering you were willing to let her live long enough to be able to endgame us.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #6177 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 5600, Jingle wrote:
In post 5593, NicoRobin wrote:And furthermore, when exactly do you plan to lynch her?
5 confirmed innocent results or Maximum number of scum players remaining x2 +3, whichever comes first.

The second number is currently 15, FWIW. So... 3 more days, assuming we miss scum 3 times consecutively.
Factually incorrect.

I wanted to lynch her (or ideally, use her to confirm Meme Men's role) the day before it was mechanically possible to be LYLO.

It's like we've gone through all of this before, with all of these posts we're quoting back and forth and the whole conversation is useless. :shifty:
This is a Parachute.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6178 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:32 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 6177, Jingle wrote:
In post 5600, Jingle wrote:
In post 5593, NicoRobin wrote:And furthermore, when exactly do you plan to lynch her?
5 confirmed innocent results or Maximum number of scum players remaining x2 +3, whichever comes first.

The second number is currently 15, FWIW. So... 3 more days, assuming we miss scum 3 times consecutively.
Factually incorrect.

I wanted to lynch her (or ideally, use her to confirm Meme Men's role) the day before it was mechanically possible to be LYLO.

It's like we've gone through all of this before, with all of these posts we're quoting back and forth and the whole conversation is useless. :shifty:
Yeah, but that day would have never come, considering she would have used her charisma and power of persuasion to avoid getting lynched.

You are scum with her and you planned all of this.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #6179 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Jingle »

Sure. That is one interpretation. An incorrect one, but an interpretation nonetheless.

And, in fact, none of what I've been saying has been AI at all for me, because my plan as scum is always to argue the best behavior for town to look super town, as even a cursory metadive of me would tell you.

If I am scum, the plan was to confirm as few people as possible while setting myself up to endgame.

If I am town, the plan was to confirm as many people as possible while working on whittling the PoE pool to an autowin.

In either of those cases, I would have argued to lynch mastina on the day when it became mechanically optimal because THAT IS WHAT I DO, both as town and scum.

For the record, the optimal play was: Gladiate Anyone. Gladiate specifically Shoshin. Gladiate Y players, where Y is the number of additional players afforded by scumlynches and successful protections. Gladiate Meme Men, at exactly the point when number of players alive satisfied the mathematical equation I just linked.
This is a Parachute.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6180 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:05 am

Post by NicoRobin »

Okay, so what was your plan for the point where mastina would have tried to use her charisma and convince everyone not to lynch her?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #6181 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Jingle »

Lynch her?

Like... Mastina hasn't been unlynchable for me since some time in 2013.

We have a healthy respect for each other's ability, but going into that argument with it being the correct play on my side, I win that fight more often than not. Especially with a large portion of the thread already wanting to lynch her out of frustration.
This is a Parachute.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6182 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:18 am

Post by NicoRobin »

You wouldn't have lynched her. Not with JJH and LA insisting to keep her alive further.

Either way, you are scum with her, JJH and Porkens, and I am not arguing with scum.
THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6183 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:27 am

Post by THE MEME MEN »

Nico, is it likely you will vote Northsidegal today?

-rh
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6184 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:29 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 6183, THE MEME MEN wrote:Nico, is it likely you will vote Northsidegal today?

-rh
Yes, but we lynch jjh and Jingle afterwards.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #6185 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Jingle »

Cool. So, we've got

JJ proves his role
NSG responds to parity guilty
Vizzy flip
Lynch

on the docket for today. Anyone see a reason we shouldn't have this dayphase wrapped up before Monday?
This is a Parachute.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6186 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:33 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 6185, Jingle wrote:Cool. So, we've got

JJ proves his role
NSG responds to parity guilty
Vizzy flip
Lynch

on the docket for today. Anyone see a reason we shouldn't have this dayphase wrapped up before Monday?
Further proof you are not town. With mastina's flip, it was proven that role doesn't equal alignment, and you would learn from that mistake if you were town. Yet you still insist on using role to determine alignment. You and jjh are scum together. Thanks for making it more and more obvious.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #6187 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Jingle »

No?

Proving his role doesn't prove he is town. Failing to prove his role does prove he is scum (or aggressively antitown).

I don't think it is likely that RC put three roles that all fuck with town's ability to vote in a game as scum, but that doesn't mean it's impossible. It is, OTOH, evidence that I can and will consider.

Further, jjh using his role early is EVEN MORE IMPORTANT if he is scum, because letting him use it whenever he wants increases the chance he can use it in a proscum fashion.
This is a Parachute.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6188 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6138, THE MEME MEN wrote:NicoRobin and NorthSideGal are not aligned with each other.
oh man, the paranoia of loosing to a scum that fake claimed parity cop and then having someone that was in that game claim parity cop.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6189 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:05 am

Post by THE MEME MEN »

"
N1 jailkeep on Kuroi slot, N2 and N3 on Mastina
"

Since the thread states it's d4 and we just lynched mastina the day before - this is highly, highly suspect from Vecna.

-LH
THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6190 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:20 am

Post by THE MEME MEN »

In post 6188, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6138, THE MEME MEN wrote:NicoRobin and NorthSideGal are not aligned with each other.
oh man, the paranoia of loosing to a scum that fake claimed parity cop and then having someone that was in that game claim parity cop.
:lol:

If anything, your reaction to that should be more evidence to others that you're town.
-------
In post 6185, Jingle wrote:Vizzy flip
no need, rc said he'll modkill that slot .... isn't that right, RC??
In post 6180, NicoRobin wrote:Okay, so what was your plan for the point where mastina would have tried to use her charisma and convince everyone not to lynch her?
I want to point out that no matter how charismatic mastina comes across, she's not a50 or bbt level of charisma. So she would have been lynched anyway, which finally did happen.

-LH
THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6191 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:30 am

Post by THE MEME MEN »

In post 6190, THE MEME MEN wrote:no need, rc said he'll modkill that slot .... isn't that right, RC??
that's what jingle is referring to
In post 6190, THE MEME MEN wrote:I want to point out that no matter how charismatic mastina comes across, she's not a50 or bbt level of charisma. So she would have been lynched anyway, which finally did happen.
hate to disagree with you on this, but mastina is way, way more charismatic than A50 or BBT

-rh
THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6192 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:45 am

Post by THE MEME MEN »

In post 6191, THE MEME MEN wrote:hate to disagree with you on this, but mastina is way, way more charismatic than A50 or BBT
:o

-LH
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6193 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:58 am

Post by northsidegal »

hm? someone parity copped me and nico? makes things easy.

VOTE: nico
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6194 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:59 am

Post by northsidegal »

creature is wrong yet again. i won't stop holding it over you

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6195 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:04 am

Post by northsidegal »

if you want my post-hoc justification for nico being scum, it's really just mastina's refusal to gladiate her. sure, you can say it was WIFOM or something to make her look partner aligned, but in this case it's just occams's razor. mastina thought she could be really clever or something and play off why she wasn't gladiating nico. she's just scum.

things fall apart
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6196 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:08 am

Post by jjh927 »

Yo guys so I can actually get it out of the way

ZA WARUDO in (expired on 2018-12-01 23:00:00)
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6197 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:09 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 6187, Jingle wrote:Further, jjh using his role early is EVEN MORE IMPORTANT if he is scum, because letting him use it whenever he wants increases the chance he can use it in a proscum fashion.
Never said it was 1-shot btw
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6198 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:15 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 6166, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 6161, jjh927 wrote:I mean my mistake was assuming she was town because her scumplay was so suboptimal it was insane

I was correct on her telling the truth about her role
No, you weren't. You kept saying she is loyal, when she was in fact, disloyal.
That is a meaningless difference with regards to functionality, and one that I was aware of. Furthermore, I believe I said she was either loyal or disloyal, BECAUSE it's a meaningless difference with regards to functionality, and can reference a couple of times for you. I recall you not even being certain she was even a gladiator
Spoiler:
In post 5474, jjh927 wrote:
In post 5467, Shoshin wrote:Thanks for the explanation, that's helpful. Can you also explain why Mastina is town, jjh?
A. Role

She is objectively a gladiator. She claimed loyal with a flavour that makes sense (this may be about to go down the drain- if Creature's guilty makes sense then I'll look into more shit)
Now, if she is indeed loyal, she must be town.
If she is disloyal scum, then fullclaiming was bad play on her part because we can still leash her for town's benefit (and furthermore should, so I don't really care too much about this scenario, but I don't think it's likely)
So then there's the scenario where she's neither loyal nor disloyal, and I don't think anyone who doesn't have one of those modifiers claims it. It's fuckin weird as a fakeclaim and holes appear in it when you start introducing flavour too. This and the lack of holes helps, but I also don't think this is the kind of lie Mastina would tell on day 1 due to running the risk of being found out mechanically.

B. Scum want to lynch her

Varsoon self-destructed trying to get her lynched. I am confident that not all of his frustration was faked, rather frustration seems most real when there is something real within it- and in this case, it was Varsoon's frustration at how powerful her role was for town. I can find a quote directly addressing this if you like.

Furthermore, NicoRobin, who I FIRMLY believe is scum for a whole variety of reasons, was going in very hard on wanting her lynched. I am also of the belief that her "no result" while rolecopping her is total bullshit and she just wanted to avoid giving an inno result on Mastina. The whole thing around how NicoRobin has used her role screams scum that was trying to get Mastina lynched, honestly. I also don't believe she got redirected but that's w/e to this.
In post 5540, jjh927 wrote:In my world, Mastina just got confirmed to be either loyal or disloyal and as such optimal play is to leash her until she dies
In post 5540, jjh927 wrote:In my world, Mastina just got confirmed to be either loyal or disloyal and as such optimal play is to leash her until she dies
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6199 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:23 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 3886, Varsoon wrote:VOTE: NicoRobin
Right?
If every conversation is just going to come back to this
Or Mastina