THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6450 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:01 am

Post by THE MEME MEN »

In post 6447, NicoRobin wrote:And also because people will call my case fake and say that I am 'fearmongering' and stuff, so I'll not bother.
I mean, your refusal to push NSG has made it really hard to understand your thought process at all, and instead of fearmongering it looks like you're just lashing out everywhere and are more interested in not getting lynched. So if you're damned if you do, and damned if you don't, why don't you just explain why NSG is a better lynch than you today?

-RH
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6451 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

IDK, I keep looking at this playerlist and it always comes down to the same ppl.

4) Nicorobin/2) Northsidegal
14) Vecna
18) Jingle
21) jjh927

I'm kind of willing to trust Meme here though they could certainly bus or setup chain mislynches. Their role seems complex? Like they double vote/parity cop and win any gladiate attempts? Would Meme claim to be able to win gladiates just to distance from thier team that has a gladiate?

I think I get where Firebringer is going WRT Ari but Idk. I'm also giving folks town cred for the Mastina votes yesterday. I mean yeah it could be a bus, idk. I'm letting night actions sort him.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6452 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

though lets just pretend that Meme is town AND MSG is townand I trust her on JJH and we are just left with a Nico/Vecna/Jingle team.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6453 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:12 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

A Story Revisited

Votecount 5.259:

Nicorobin (4): jjh927, Lady Angel, Northsidegal, Firebringer
The Meme Men (1): Porkens
Jingle (1): Nero Cain
Gamma Emerald (0):
Porkens (0):
Aristophanes (0):
Lady Angel: (0):
Whemestar (0):
Firebringer (0):
Creature (0):
Nero Cain (0):
jjh927 (0):
Vecna (0):
Adelbert Steiner (0):
Northsidegal (0):
Invisibility??? (0):
Shoshin (0):

Not Voting: Sora, Aristophanes, Nicorobin, Whemestar, Adelbert Steiner, Invisibility???, Gamma Emerald, Jingle, Shiro, Vecna, Shoshin, Creature

With 17 alive it's 10 to lynch. (no mod error in this #)

The day will end in (expired on 2018-12-12 19:00:00).
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6454 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

That's not a page top.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6455 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:14 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Fight me
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6456 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 6447, NicoRobin wrote:And also because people will call my case fake and say that I am 'fearmongering' and stuff, so I'll not bother.
How hard would it be to make a case on NSG, anyways? If you are town, then she has to be scum if Meme Men is telling the truth, correct? Convince us why you should stay alive over NSG or why Meme Men is lying, if you think that's more likely.
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6457 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Lady Angel »

You got parity copped and your response to that has been to post less and doing exactly the same things as you were doing that got you parity copped and then blame the people voting you for voting you because you've been scummy with a bad response to being copped.

I don't see how following a parity cop equates to "giving up on reason" when said cop gave a clear answer and your response to it hasn't been towny.
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6458 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Vecna »

More and more im starting to think Nero is scum here.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6459 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Vecna »

The deja vu is real indeed
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #6460 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 6451, Nero Cain wrote:IDK, I keep looking at this playerlist and it always comes down to the same ppl.
Okay.

Why are Gamma, Wheme, Porkens, Ari, and LA all town?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #6461 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 6455, RadiantCowbells wrote:Fight me
I can't. I'm not a gladiator.
This is a Parachute.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6462 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6451, Nero Cain wrote:IDK, I keep looking at this playerlist and it always comes down to the same ppl.

4) Nicorobin/2) Northsidegal
14) Vecna
18) Jingle
21) jjh927

I'm kind of willing to trust Meme here though they could certainly bus or setup chain mislynches. Their role seems complex? Like they double vote/parity cop and win any gladiate attempts? Would Meme claim to be able to win gladiates just to distance from thier team that has a gladiate?

I think I get where Firebringer is going WRT Ari but Idk. I'm also giving folks town cred for the Mastina votes yesterday. I mean yeah it could be a bus, idk. I'm letting night actions sort him.
Im surprised at this post though. Like, on very many attempts ive caught Nero to not be reading the game whatsoever.....but here he is, suddenly reminding all these little details about stuff that meme has claimed in the past, that even I had forgotten.
THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6463 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:00 am

Post by THE MEME MEN »

In post 6462, Vecna wrote:Im surprised at this post though. Like, on very many attempts ive caught Nero to not be reading the game whatsoever.....but here he is, suddenly reminding all these little details about stuff that meme has claimed in the past, that even I had forgotten.
I mean we just reminded most of it in:
In post 6374, THE MEME MEN wrote:The anime that Shiro and Sora come from is called "No Game, No Life". The idea is that they basically live to play games (i.e., pinball), and they never lose (hence the 'win any gladiation'). The parity cop functionality was heavily gated (requiring another player to target us to fix the machine).

Considering I don't think RC actually got very deep into the anime but was mostly accommodating shiro (the player), it seems like a pretty decent homage

-rh
which was less than a hundred posts ago so
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6464 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6458, Vecna wrote:More and more im starting to think Nero is scum here.
Why?
In post 6462, Vecna wrote:Like, on very many attempts ive caught Nero to not be reading the game whatsoever
in this game?

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #6465 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 6427, Jingle wrote:Votecount 5.241.1:

Gamma Emerald (0):
Porkens (0):
Fire

Aristophanes (0):
NSG

Lady Angel: (0):
Whemestar (0):
Jingle (0):
Creature
, Nero
Firebringer (0):
Creature (0):
Nero Cain (0):
The Meme Men (0): Porkens
jjh927 (0):
Vecna (0):
Adelbert Steiner (0):
Northsidegal (0):
Creature

Invisibility??? (0):
Nicorobin (0): JJH, Lady Angel, NSG, Creature, Fire,
Porkens

Shoshin (0):

Not Voting: Sora, Aristophanes, Nicorobin, Whemestar, Adelbert Steiner, Invisibility???, Gamma Emerald, Jingle, Shiro, Vecna, Shoshin

Slightly more complete votecount. Porkens attempted to unvote you but tag failed, so his vote should still be there. Also included the votes that were made and changed already for reference.

The vote threshhold, assuming it is calculated the way I think it is (1 additional player because of public doublevoter) will drop if Vizzy is modkilled, so L-1 is functionally a hammer here.
ZA WARUDO is a thing too
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6466 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 6430, Jingle wrote:
In post 6425, THE MEME MEN wrote:jjh & nico have been at each other's throats on d4. Today d5, jjh is voting nico. That was part of the reasoning we included nico & nsg to be checked. If it's suboptimal since we didn't parity investigate a confirmed town vs an unknown, well, we didn't think of that. We thought what would make sense most , at the time of n4 so we did what we thought best.
Nah, parity cop should always check two slots in the PoE pool unless it's the day before LYLO. Your choice was fine. Personally, I would have gone for more lurker-y people than NSG and NR (Wheme and GE/Ari, probably) but not targeting conftown wasn't a mistake.
I guess your play is fine
It’s just not how I’d use it
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6467 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 6459, Vecna wrote:The deja vu is real indeed
Deja vu to what? Death Note is the last game I remember playing with both of you, is it that?
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6468 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh wow, I had forgot he was in that game.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6469 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Vecna »

fucking wisdom and his lucky ass mask. But no, I was referring the shit that went down between me, nero and RC in civ mafia
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6470 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Took some time to recall that myself. That game is pretty old relatively speaking.
<Embrace The Void>

NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6471 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:20 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 6456, Lady Angel wrote:
How hard would it be to make a case on NSG, anyways? If you are town, then she has to be scum if Meme Men is telling the truth, correct? Convince us why you should stay alive over NSG or why Meme Men is lying, if you think that's more likely.
There is a redirector, so he could have been redirected to another pair, couldn't he have been?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6472 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 6469, Vecna wrote:fucking wisdom and his lucky ass mask. But no, I was referring the shit that went down between me, nero and RC in civ mafia
Ok yeah I have less background for that
Care to enlighten me?
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6473 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was town in Civ....

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6474 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Vecna »

Its not really that relevant. Just know I suck at reading Nero. Even though I dont particularly disagree with his reads here, they seem too.....convenient.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”