Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:42 pm

Post by Clemency »

In post 472, Nibbui wrote:
In post 471, Clemency wrote:alright i'm gonna try and take this game a bit more serious because i dont wanna be a detriment to anyone's enjoyment
Thanks and sorry if I come off too bothersome yesterday, I was kinda down although I think I half had a point.

I'll as well try to not be so serious/cherrypick to not be a detriment to yours and Fire's enjoyment I guess :wink:

Then, do you have any original thoughts in store? I'm kinda insterested if it's something someone already said as well but not half as much as I'm on something original.
I'll try and re-read a little and get something out there that hasn't been said yet. Once I get out of bed.
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:44 pm

Post by THE MEME MEN »

In post 473, Clemency wrote:also meme men wtf
What is this in response to?

-RH
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:47 pm

Post by Clemency »

you know what you did
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:07 pm

Post by THE MEME MEN »

You're right, I had an illogical reaction to someone saying that in response to a fos on them they would gamethrow, by their own account.

I guess I'm too used to RC bullying threads and I really had no interest in him doing his usual schitck of "everyone who scumreads me has a bias against me."

My response comes off as thoughtless but I was pretty sick of his martyr narrative before this game even began. He does it every. single. game.

I can just left left head take over and do a de facto replace out though if this thread is just going to let RC manipulate them and let him get away with obnoxious AtE. While my response to him reads poorly, his "I will lynch you regardless of alignment" comment was completely uncalled for. I don't like him using the threat of gamethrowing as a way of bullying me into not pressuring him.

-RH
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:21 pm

Post by Clemency »

oh no i don't trust rc much either
i've browsed the ban threads enough
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:02 am

Post by Clemency »

looking at volxen's meta, he's a metric ton more active in his town games
i think volxen should be the lynch
if
we don't find any better options
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:40 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 474, THE MEME MEN wrote:Nibbui, why do you feel a pressure vote on SpringTrap is more valuable than a pressure vote on Volxen, given that SpringTrap has 1900% the number of posts as Volxen?

-RH
haha :lol:

do you believe me if I say I was like "MEMEMEN will question why I would rather vote Spring than Volxen" on that post before? :lol:

It's quite simple though, it's because Volxen
tried
to contribute and fell flat. Spring doesn't even tried, and while Volxen replaced a bit ago and probably only got to look at the game recently, Spring has been around since the begin, and frequently comes to the thread, only to float around with his non-relevant posts. :wink:

By the way let's talk more about Volxen since you're on his back. I think that there is three points against Volxen right now

1 - Back there he logged on and didn't post here
2 - His posts are only repeating what has been said and are kinda superficial
3 - There's some accusations of his play here being similar to his scum meta

2 I know to be right, and 3 I need to check but don't see much why as either alignment BJ and Clemency would lie (need to check if they are
that
accurate though). However, I think point 1 is kinda irrelevant.

You guys accused him of the Ellitell, posting somewhere else while not posting in a certain game.

However, in my vision the Ellitell works on cases where the player is
purely
not interested in posting on that game while posting on others, if he might have had other reasons that tell fells flat. Volxen had only logged in for some time back then, and although he posted in one game, Keyser already said he didn't post in another one he is in as well.

There's even one more
concretei] argument that be him scum or not here, point number 1 is meaningless, however I can't comment it
yet
because of the rules, so you need to check out Volxen more carefully by yourself.

My conclusion is that he probably was busy with that specific game. Sometimes you log in and focus on one game at that day, even more if something important is happening over there.

Anyway, in other words, I think Volxen is scummy right now for reasons 2 & 3, but before he had posted here it was NAI. If you are town and had thought about this long enough, and researched a bit more, I expected you to reach this conclusion, and that's why I questioned you back there even. :wink:

But well, you didn't gain some town points this time :(
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:43 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 481, Nibbui wrote: There's even one more
concrete
argument that be him scum or not here, point number 1 is meaningless, however I can't comment it
yet
because of the rules, so you need to check out Volxen more carefully by yourself.
Ugh, the typos.

Fixed part of the above message here.

My mouse is acting all weird nowadays :(
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:49 am

Post by Clemency »

oh i didn't realise volx replaced in
that explains the inactivity a bit more
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:00 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

"threat of gamethrowing"

don't play to scum wincon if you don't want to be scumread

and don't act like threatening to lynch you if you play pro-scum is the same as accusing someone of being mentally ill because you don't like my posts that stayed entirely in game
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Nibbui »

Mmmmmh, no need to pick a fight, let's just leave it at that :wink:
In post 430, RadiantCowbells wrote:volxen is town
I was looking on RC's ISO and just noticed that I missed this before

why do you think that Volxen is towny Radiant?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:15 am

In post 368, volxen wrote:What was your motivation in making this post? The part about warning people about voting. We aren't in lylo, so why would all four scum be inclined to all join the same wagon and quicklynch a townie on day one, when that would potentially bring all four of them under a lot of scrutiny on day two? Especially if the four scum were all the last four voters on the wagon and quickly voted back-to-back to bring the wagon to lynch. In lylo it would make sense for that to happen, but it doesn't make sense for the scumteam to do that on day one. It seems strange to be discouraging voting this early on in the game, especially since voting/pressuring is one way to help the game transition from "RVS" to "serious mode".
this is towny and the only real reason to scumread them is lack of content. it's just a generic bad wagon
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 486, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 368, volxen wrote:What was your motivation in making this post? The part about warning people about voting. We aren't in lylo, so why would all four scum be inclined to all join the same wagon and quicklynch a townie on day one, when that would potentially bring all four of them under a lot of scrutiny on day two? Especially if the four scum were all the last four voters on the wagon and quickly voted back-to-back to bring the wagon to lynch. In lylo it would make sense for that to happen, but it doesn't make sense for the scumteam to do that on day one. It seems strange to be discouraging voting this early on in the game, especially since voting/pressuring is one way to help the game transition from "RVS" to "serious mode".
this is towny and the only real reason to scumread them is lack of content. it's just a generic bad wagon
I mean, that is exactly what all of us said back there :(

He perhaps didn't even need to think about this argument if he is scum, and that applies to most of the arguments in that post :(

I think that yes it might be too early to decide that the lynch today is him like Clemency suggested, but yeah, I don't feel as he isn't a viable option if nothings changes.

One of many options though.

Do you disagree with my reasoning? :]
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:22 am

we're not lynching town because that town happens to not be posting in the game
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 488, RadiantCowbells wrote:we're not lynching town because that town happens to not be posting in the game
yeah, I agree we can't go about lynching people just because they aren't that active

but I mean, it's not only that he isn't posting much, but because what he is posting fell flat as well? you could say there's a problem in his posts after all? :(

Again, I can agree that there might have been an overemphasis on it, however don't you think that some of the accusations points are still very solid? :]
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:31 am

towns are bad and at least one push on them (blackjack) is coming from scum
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:33 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 490, RadiantCowbells wrote:towns are bad and at least one push on them (blackjack) is coming from scum
Mmmmmh, in my opinion town performance is highly situational, but I can see from where you are coming from.

Why do you think that BlackJack is particularly the scum on the wagon though?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:38 am

ruru in our last game started talking on d1 about how it was autolose if she left scum me alive and seriously advocated policy lynching me day one.
this game she's avoided me entirely, has made zero decent content posts, and is shit pushing town.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:44 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 492, RadiantCowbells wrote:ruru in our last game started talking on d1 about how it was autolose if she left scum me alive and seriously advocated policy lynching me day one.
this game she's avoided me entirely, has made zero decent content posts, and is shit pushing town.
Maybe she learnt from the past? I don't think ruru is scum here
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:47 am

then why has she done absolutely nothing this game?
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 492, RadiantCowbells wrote:ruru in our last game started talking on d1 about how it was autolose if she left scum me alive and seriously advocated policy lynching me day one.
Mmmmmh, you've a point here. :wink:

Need to check again that game though. It was that setup of Heaven/Hell days I guess.

What about MEMEMAN though? Do you think he is town in the wrong direction or genuinely scummy?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:07 am

i will hammer meme men if they reach l-1
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:07 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 494, RadiantCowbells wrote:then why has she done absolutely nothing this game?
I've seen a lot of players here not doing that much, you included until now. Why ruru?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:14 am

1) she would see it as an imperative to play disruption on me if she were town
2) she has consistently been a power player in her town games and has done little here
3) i think you guys underestimate just how scummy it is that she decided volxen was scum before he posted and stuck with the read after

4) and most importantly she just
feels
scum. and i thought she was obvtown in the game i played with her and i immediately locktowned her both times i spectated town her. she's not hard to read.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:23 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 498, RadiantCowbells wrote:1) she would see it as an imperative to play disruption on me if she were town
2) she has consistently been a power player in her town games and has done little here
3) i think you guys underestimate just how scummy it is that she decided volxen was scum before he posted and stuck with the read after

4) and most importantly she just
feels
scum. and i thought she was obvtown in the game i played with her and i immediately locktowned her both times i spectated town her. she's not hard to read.
Disagree with 1); she already played with you, so it's more likely that she learned how to approach you better. Engaging you directly is not a good alternative when you're scum.
Somewhat disagree with 2); it depends on the playerlist.
Agree with 3), but it could be because of the worst replacing out; I think that was odd too.
Agree with 4) in terms that she's not hard to read, completely disagree on how I feel about her slot right now.

Return to “Completed Open Games”