CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3025 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3024, Gamma Emerald wrote:@cheeky Maybe I’m a little aggressive because you seem to hate me now?
Wait, you're not taking that seriously right?
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by Tails »

@Drew: Wisdom isn't pushing Nero. And I'm not sure why this would be outside of the range of scum Nero.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:57 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 2997, Varsoon wrote:My memory is a bad one
In post 2998, BuJaber wrote:
In post 2948, DrewVa wrote:P.edit. I sense a possible trap with voting this wagon. If DGB isn’t jester, she could maybe be a vengeful or,supersaint possibly? Any rate, I don’t see why scum does this and I’m staying tf clear.
Another victim of DGB's mind control.
In post 2961, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2954, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2949, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2939, Varsoon wrote:I kinda want to lynch scum, though.
But I think I get it.
VOTE: DGB
In post 2940, Varsoon wrote:Or, ideally, third paRRty
Why is lynching 3Ps more ideal than lynching mafia? I just want to lynch scum.
Removes extra kills from the game, which are more likely to land on town than scum by ratio alone.
The only way we get anything out of having third party around is if we leash them, but SaGa frontier is proof of the dangers of doing that
Furthermore, I am fairly certain that if RR is third party, they're also bulletproof.
Well, in Overkill 1. I almost posted Undertale 1 :lol: . In Overkill 1, 3Ps weren’t problematic for town, only SKs, so I’m assuming you think RR are SK, because there are probably non-threatening 3Ps in this game, who we don’t need to bother with until we get closer to LYLO. That’s why some of Bujaber’s early posts are not sitting right with me, because of his strange SK defense. Lynching mafia isn’t more optimal than lynching SKs. Any NKs other than vigkills are bad for town.
Wrong. SK's pose a threat to mafia. Particularly in the early game where shooting is less accurate and both sides want to reduce shots that can hit them.
How am I a “victim of DGB’s mind control”? So, you’re saying that hypothetically, if we had a really strong SK read on someone, we should just ignore it and let them kill town, cuz that makes so much sense. :shifty:

I was SK in Overkill 1 and I didn’t intentionally kill scum. We wrongly townread Thor. That’s right as SK, I only wanted to go after town early on but okay, SKs are great for town. :roll:

Did it ever occur to you, that SKs are also good for Mafia early on, because they increase the overall scum KP?

It’s posts like this one, why I don’t townread you here.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3025, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 3024, Gamma Emerald wrote:@cheeky Maybe I’m a little aggressive because you seem to hate me now?
It's "hate" as in hate for town. Nothing personal. But I call bs because you were aggressive before I started poking you.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:01 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3026, Tails wrote:@Drew: Wisdom isn't pushing Nero. And I'm not sure why this would be outside of the range of scum Nero.
Well, in the past, his scumplay was pretty atrocious but it could have improved since. Well, Wisdom prefers Gamma but isn’t opposed to a Nero lynch either but you’re right, that overreaction doesn’t really make a lot of sense, since Wisdom is pushing Gamma.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah I am. I thought we had got along well in the past but I guess I was dead wrong.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:03 pm

Post by Tails »

I didn't really like that appeal to you.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3028, CheekyTeeky wrote:
It's "hate" as in hate for town. Nothing personal. But I call bs because you were aggressive before I started poking you.
I know I was aggressive earlier than that
But I wanted you to get how your treatment of me felt completely out of place compared to past interactions.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:05 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

As for why not vote elsewhere I have some considerations but I want to look things over before doing so. I don’t really have a read on RCE rn but he’s scum irl for getting a kick out of this.
@Drewva ok cool, anything more you’d like to say?
I'm Dr. Evil, what do you want from me?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:08 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3000, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2993, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2969, RCEnigma wrote:I do think it was good that Toog took the initiative and voted to confirm early instead of withholding his vote so we wouldn't spend the bulk of the day speculating on his alignment.
Why? We have to spend the day speculating on someone else’s. He could have put a rest to the speculation by hammering as opposed to feeling pushed to get himself modkilled.:/
Hammering still doesn't confirm his role, it just means he has fingers. I think he does but won't assume.
The point is that we’re spending the day speculating on another slot and we just lost a town - who prevented all of the freaking NKs last night and you’re so blase about it. It wasn’t a good thing for him to be pushed to modkill himself and I don’t understand how anyone thinks this, post-flip.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:08 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3032, Gamma Emerald wrote:I know I was aggressive earlier than that
But I wanted you to get how your treatment of me felt completely out of place compared to past interactions.
I'm tunneling you like usual except this time I had a little fun with the rocky theme and no I'm not softing Rocky.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:10 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

This feels strangely reminiscent of RC's AtE tactics.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:23 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3031, Tails wrote:I didn't really like that appeal to you.
I didn’t either. It was like, I would somehow be lockscum, if he flipped town. He was bleeding obvtown in CoH -I mean it was blatantly obvious in that game, it’s less so here. Watch, he will probably try to wagon me for these posts because anything other than me 100% townlocking him here, is apparently a scum claim.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3035, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 3032, Gamma Emerald wrote:I know I was aggressive earlier than that
I'm tunneling you like usual except this time I had a little fun with the rocky theme and no I'm not softing Rocky.
Okay
My feelings are still hurt, but actually seriously engaging with me instead of treating me like dirt might help me carry less bitterness.
You mentioned you felt less strongly about my scumminess post-reviewing my wagon right? Why not directly interact with me? I’ve got some time.
<Embrace The Void>

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:26 pm

Post by Wisdom »

i just realized it was gamma and nero i was pushing in coh as well
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3030, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Yeah I am. I thought we had got along well in the past but I guess I was dead wrong.
We do :cry: it was in jest. Btw if you're manipulating me here as scum you're a bad person. It would also make it likely that you're on a team with someone who knows my AtE weakness.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:37 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3017, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3016, RCEnigma wrote:My new favorite interaction this game.
Go to hell you
scaudenfreudian
freak.
My favourite new word, I think.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:44 pm

Post by DrewVa »

As for why not vote elsewhere I have some considerations but I want to look things over before doing so. I don’t really have a read on RCE rn but he’s scum irl for getting a kick out of this.
His post re Toogeloo’s flip also pinged me. His getting himself modkilled was not a good thing. As town, you should feel bad when a townie flips. It’s never a good thing.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:49 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

My bad, guys...

If I can't catchup within the next day or so, I'll replace out and let you guys have someone that'll do something. I got busy working on the Large Theme I'm about to run.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:51 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3040, CheekyTeeky wrote:
We do :cry: it was in jest. Btw
if you're manipulating me here as scum you're a bad person.
It would also make it likely that you're on a team with someone who knows my AtE weakness.
In post 2983, Nero Cain wrote:Nancy not hard town reading me is :igmeou: I don't think town Nancy doesn't ever hard town read townNero
In post 2991, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2988, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2983, Nero Cain wrote:Nancy not hard town reading me is :igmeou: I don't think town Nancy doesn't ever hard town read townNero
When did I say I wasn’t townreading you? Did you forget where I disagreed with Pint and referenced Toogeloo’s and Fortian’s reads townreading both of us?
I know you are townreading me but there was a post that I felt was a little bit of a hedge. I need you to defend me hard. Don't let that piece of hot garbage mislynch me again.
@Cheeky, what is your take on this? Do you think Nero is manipulating me here?

I didn’t really think so but I did feel unfairly pressured by it and after Tails’ comment about not liking his appeal to me, I’m starting to wonder if Nero was actually manipulating me or not.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:54 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3036, CheekyTeeky wrote:This feels strangely reminiscent of RC's AtE tactics.
Do we have a game together I've used AtE?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3040, CheekyTeeky wrote:
We do :cry: it was in jest. Btw if you're manipulating me here as scum you're a bad person. It would also make it likely that you're on a team with someone who knows my AtE weakness.
Well I’m not emotionally manipulating you. This is how I really feel.
In post 3041, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3017, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3016, RCEnigma wrote:My new favorite interaction this game.
Go to hell you
scaudenfreudian
freak.
My favourite new word, I think.
It’s real-ish, I just made a typo. It’s meant to be schaudenfreudian, based on schaudenfreud, the enjoyment of others’ suffering.
In post 3042, DrewVa wrote:
His post re Toogeloo’s flip also pinged me. His getting himself modkilled was not a good thing. As town, you should feel bad when a townie flips. It’s never a good thing.
I’m getting mixed signals here. Are you talking about Varsoon in the post I responded to or me? If it’s me, why shift to talking about Varsoon with no mention of more thought on me?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3045, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3036, CheekyTeeky wrote:This feels strangely reminiscent of RC's AtE tactics.
Do we have a game together I've used AtE?
You’re not the only RC pal. She means RadiantCowbells.
<Embrace The Void>

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:55 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3034, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3000, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2993, DrewVa wrote:
In post 2969, RCEnigma wrote:I do think it was good that Toog took the initiative and voted to confirm early instead of withholding his vote so we wouldn't spend the bulk of the day speculating on his alignment.
Why? We have to spend the day speculating on someone else’s. He could have put a rest to the speculation by hammering as opposed to feeling pushed to get himself modkilled.:/
Hammering still doesn't confirm his role, it just means he has fingers. I think he does but won't assume.
The point is that we’re spending the day speculating on another slot and we just lost a town - who prevented all of the freaking NKs last night and you’re so blase about it. It wasn’t a good thing for him to be pushed to modkill himself and I don’t understand how anyone thinks this, post-flip.
Speculating doesn't bring Toog back, either Lynch RR for it or drop it.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:57 pm

Post by Tails »

RR isn't the only one responsible.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”