the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:21 am

Post by the worst »

In post 906, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Look harder, what REAL solving did I do, outside of mainly mechanical speculation? Did you ever really see me trying to seriously sort anyone like I did for example, in Labrynth or CoH? Did I ever try really hard to get deep nuanced reads on anyone? If you had been paying attention, you would already know the answer to that. Not criticizing or anything, you wouldn’t have thought to look for that at the time. Ank did and no, she wasn’t getting her read on me from any “astral plane” :lol: , she just instinctively knew what to look for. The main reason, some people think I’m “unreadable”, is because I never fake my emotions and I derp as either alignment, so you can’t read me based on that. As town, I go to bat for my hard townreads. As scum, I really only go to bat for any town slot, that I think will futher my game. Otherwise, I don’t care.
I think this is quite a lot closer to what I was looking for, thank.s it's 3am here but when I'm awake jll try and act on thjs
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:25 am

Post by the worst »

In post 919, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 902, the worst wrote:@Xtoxm couple of things
1) is your name a Tom variation? it's distracting me
2) do you think you're easy to read? => do you think it should be easier to read you after having a look at your past games?
1. Mm
2. No, not really. What I said really only applied to A50 uniquely. This game has been fairly different to any of my 'meta' I feel. And I haven't played for like 2 years. Probably part of why I'm really struggling to get any reads in this game.
that's neat, I'm a Tom

ye I started reading your ISOs there and felt a fairly marked difference but like, you don't read like either of them. I'm not entirely sure how to feel about it so far but the struggling to get reads thing isn't giving me warm feels.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Tw have you provided a read on Keyser? I forget if you did
I’m very curious what you think
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 922, Nauci wrote:
In post 913, Irrelephant11 wrote:I would like Nancy to stop towncasing herself now (if A50 is also doing that I would like that to stop as well)
Please and thank you <3

VOTE: Keyser
All of my thoughts on Keyser are based on his lack of posting—the grandstanding about having a wacky theory and never getting around to posting it.

I think that his alignment is only determinable with posts so I'm just throwing this one on the back burner for now.

What do you think of xtoxm's somewhat meatier new posts?
When I’m online I will. No ‘grandstanding’, and don’t expect an amazing ‘case’. You could be unaligned scum, I don’t know.

I’m away on business right now (not scummy business, RL business)

I would suggest you look elsewhere for today’s lynch Nauci x
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Performer »

In post 22, Creature wrote:I'm survivor, don't kill me
In post 687, Creature wrote:VOTE: Performer

I like this wagon
In post 712, Creature wrote:Okay, Performer is really a good wagon choice
In post 726, Creature wrote:Also who was saying the scumteam was teacher/Xtorm/Performer?
In post 728, Creature wrote:Still leaning scum on teacher and Performer
In post 729, Creature wrote:still, I don't think we have an entire scumteam of lurkers, so likely I have to look on players like AlmostNancy and Nauci
In post 773, Creature wrote:
In post 742, Performer wrote:@shos xtox has been forgettable, so have others, so I've had to reread his iso. Can go with an xtox vote.
VOTE: xtoxm
Okay, this vote is terrible
I'm seriously starting to think creat is third party or scum. This naked tunneling just screams of agenda. Speaking of screams, Halloween 2018 was a great movie. Must watch for those who enjoy themes of rising against oppression, fighting crime, a good mystery, physical security, fighting for what you value like family.

Will be catching up on more posts later, as the pace of this game is warp speed .

Other notes include developing a town lean for almost nauci and putting shos from sr to null - both based on the behaviors on the xtox wagon.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:15 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

[quote="In post 930Other notes include developing a town lean for almost nauci and putting shos from sr to null - both based on the behaviors on the xtox wagon.[/quote]
Sorry Nancy your place in the hydra has been taken

Performer why does Creature tunneling on you give you third party vibes
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:21 am

Post by the worst »

In post 928, Irrelephant11 wrote:Tw have you provided a read on Keyser? I forget if you did
I don't think so?
My read on him has nulled out quite a lot. I'm kinda waiting for him to follow through on stuff and I'm thinking maybe scum!Keyser's play is to throw shade in a roundabout way the way he has wrt you/Nauci and that his silence might be scum indicative but then the other part of me is also really wary that he kinda does what he wants when he wants so I might be barking up the wrong tree

The fact he looks wolfy as town doesn't exempt him from being scum obviously, I'm just like
╮(╯▽╰)╭
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:25 am

Post by the worst »

also I feel bad because I'm starting to get into this habit of clumsily tunnelling Nauci every time she doesn't Heavily Effortpost as town but my read there is indeed a lot weaker than I want it to be, and I'm curious if he's getting pinged by a couple of things in her posting which have given me pause

it's probably kinda stupid to say but I don't actually read you/Nauci as aligned at all so also very interested in where that's meant to be going
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Saudade »

VOTE: Requesting replacement
sorry boys I need to focus on bigger things have a good one
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:33 am

Post by the worst »

I can't sleep and I'm thinking about the a50/nancy hydra too much. I actually feel like scum!A50 is quite a lot less likely to reach out to skitter there than town!A50 is (especially considering he's not like INTO this game as such)

this feels kinda reach and abstract but I guess if they are scum it's probably with a pretty weak team? like otherwise what is the point of all the exposure of reaching out this early?

pedit: SAUSAGE NO
do you need the essence of bravery to go on???
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 929, Keyser Söze wrote:I would suggest you look elsewhere for today’s lynch Nauci x
That's quite literally what my post said I was doing
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 930, Performer wrote:I'm seriously starting to think creat is third party or scum.
That's an awfully specific conclusion.

How did you arrive there?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 932, the worst wrote:
In post 928, Irrelephant11 wrote:Tw have you provided a read on Keyser? I forget if you did
I don't think so?
My read on him has nulled out quite a lot. I'm kinda waiting for him to follow through on stuff and I'm thinking maybe scum!Keyser's play is to throw shade in a roundabout way the way he has wrt you/Nauci and that his silence might be scum indicative but then the other part of me is also really wary that he kinda does what he wants when he wants so I might be barking up the wrong tree

The fact he looks wolfy as town doesn't exempt him from being scum obviously, I'm just like
╮(╯▽╰)╭
Thing is though

What I've read of scum Keyser is far from quiet. It's quite specifically loud with an agenda. So I believe the busy irl thing for now regardless of his alignment.

The thing that gave me pause was his focus on Irrelephant11 and I in a sea of interesting things to comment on.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 933, the worst wrote:also I feel bad because I'm starting to get into this habit of clumsily tunnelling Nauci every time she doesn't Heavily Effortpost as town but my read there is indeed a lot weaker than I want it to be, and I'm curious if he's getting pinged by a couple of things in her posting which have given me pause

it's probably kinda stupid to say but I don't actually read you/Nauci as aligned at all so also very interested in where that's meant to be going
I don't think I ever go into effortposting early on when there aren't enough posts from anyone to form a fluid case and mindset and narrative to me

Also I've been interacting more live from mobile thus far and thought the more real time posting versus walls would be easier to read if anything
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:45 am

Post by the worst »

In post 938, Nauci wrote:What I've read of scum Keyser is far from quiet. It's quite specifically loud with an agenda. So I believe the busy irl thing for now regardless of his alignment.

The thing that gave me pause was his focus on Irrelephant11 and I in a sea of interesting things to comment on.
Has Keyser rolled scum since coming back? I feel like his scum meta was dated as hell and I got bored last time I checked but I probably owe it a reread.

That's pretty much where I finished at wrt not really having much of a read on him; like I think the towntells I thought I saw earlier were less significant than I thought they were and I don't really think there's any reason to feel like much is AI

pedit: that's fair, I feel like you've been a positive influence on the thread so far if that makes sense, it's just very different to what I'm used to seeing from you
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:46 am

Post by the worst »

also don't feel like talking about what pinged me earlier yet
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:47 am

Post by the worst »

lmk if you do want me to fess up

it probably prejudices the way I read keys when he does open up on this theory of his tho
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:51 am

Post by the worst »

it's 4.20am here so I might try and score that last sweet sweet rapid eye movement cycle
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Creature »

In post 930, Performer wrote:This naked tunneling just screams of agenda.
Or maybe I just lack scumreads

Still though your L-1 vote on Xtorm seemed horrible
Sigh
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:36 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 896, the worst wrote:
In post 868, skitter30 wrote:Because there's a paucity of townposts accompanying the memeposts. And i didnt call you scum for it, but rather said i wasnt townreading you for it, which is not at all the same thing
This is probably me atm. looking at both A50's and Nancy's reactions to being scumread I actually think they both vibe town but I also don't think I'm going to get this read right and confident on day one this time
yeah idk i'm not really feeling town!a50 yet. he has a few posts that are kinda townie for him but not *enough* really
and this worries me because i catch scum!him for not being townie, not really for being explicitly scummy

==

@a50 how do you read me rn?

==
In post 911, AlmostNancy wrote:I asked A50 why he is being so memey and he said, he plays differently every game, so he can’t be read based on meta. I hope that doesn’t get us mslynched at some point.
i mean the thing is that i can usually read him despite the memes

==
In post 916, Mewtaph wrote:Willing to thought dump on mostly everyone that's been active so far at this point, some more extensively than others - so feel free to ask.
general readslist at this point would be nice tbh

==
In post 922, Nauci wrote:What do you think of xtoxm's somewhat meatier new posts?
which posts do you classify as 'meatier'?

also i'm not entirely sure how to read you tbh

a lot of the things you say i just don't feel like are hard to fake, if that makes sense? like you make sense and have decent arguments and opinions but i don't know if that makes you *townie*

i only got over this last game when you pr-claimed so idk how to sort you here really

==
In post 930, Performer wrote:I'm seriously starting to think creat is third party or scum. This naked tunneling just screams of agenda.
have you played with creature before? the posts pushing you don't look that bad to me tbh? i don't know if i would characterize them as 'naked tunneling' either?
In post 930, Performer wrote:Other notes include developing a town lean for almost nauci and putting shos from sr to null - both based on the behaviors on the xtox wagon.
can you elaborate when you have a chance please?

==
In post 935, the worst wrote:I can't sleep and I'm thinking about the a50/nancy hydra too much. I actually feel like scum!A50 is quite a lot less likely to reach out to skitter there than town!A50 is (especially considering he's not like INTO this game as such)
i kinda think he wants to try to get me off his back if he's scum actually? idk last time i played with scum!him was jungle republic and i didn't really have a long-term accuracy that he'd feel the need to work around at that point. i do agree that if he's scum here it would be indicative of a weaker team
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Xtoxm »

@nauci
How come you moved me back to null? Was it something I said or just the ease with which I got wagoned?

@worst
I don't know most people in this game, and a lot of people seem to know each other well and are throwing around townreads and I'm just not seeing it. I feel like it would be easy to post a bunch of fake reads. Which I'm not against doing as town if I think it'll get me townread. But I've chosen to be honest. /shrug
Im big a big D1 player either I usually try to just lurk it out to D2 in large games like this but I saw people picking on Varsoon so I came to defend him.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm not a big D1* is how that's meant to read
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:50 am

Post by the worst »

I respect the decision not to cry "fake townread" just for the sake of it (actually 946 reminded me a little of myself in Heroes Wanted where the d1 towncore had like 9-10 people in it and I townread like 2 of them and it did my head in)

instead wanna talk through which townreads you agree with the most strongly / less strongly? rather than focusing on trying to spot fake townreads
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I townread Creature. His comments on my early posts felt accurate and genuine, and I don't see much incentive for him to do this as scum. He was the first person to entertain the idea I could be town.

I townread Varsoon. Previosly when I've asked him if we're both scum he reacted much more firmly. This time he was just like "possibly". And as I said I think unvoting me comes from a town place.

I'm getting a townlean on you just because you're trying to engage me. I could see scum doing that to his dying mislynch tho so I won't write you off yet.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”