ceejayvinoya (1):
Nibbui
Aster (1):
AnonymousGhost
Keyser Söze (2):
RadiantCowbells , Blackjacks

Not voting (1):
Springtrap

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-12-09 14:42:59).
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Springtrap »

Aster wrote:
In post 946, Gamma Emerald wrote:Which game did you spectate?
Open 714. I didn't pay much attention after day 1 though.
That linked game is... A weird read. The first 100 posts alone are more interesting to read then this game as well. The players there seem fun.
"He'll come back... He always does."
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Aster »

EBWOP: Now I look back at the game, it turns out that pinturicchio played Open 714 too, not just Gamma Emerald.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

How would you say those affect your reason me?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Aster »

In post 953, Gamma Emerald wrote:How would you say those affect your reason me?
Since I don't remember Open 714 all that well, my memory is a bit fuzzy on which of the things I know about you are from Open 714 as opposed to Open 716 (which I modded.) I'd have to reread Open 714 to figure that out. (It's currently too late over here to do that now.)

I don't want players of my games to feel like the moderator is silently judging them (or worse, judging them not-silently), so I try to avoid forming any opinions about how players play my game to the extent they don't violate the rules. To the extent I end up forming opinions anyway, my moderator honour prevents me from talking about them even after the game ends. Most of what I know about you is most likely sourced from Open 716, so I've been refraining from trying to metaread you in any way.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Lol I always silently judge as a mod
If people take issue with that that’s their problem, it’s entirely within my right to use any meta I have
I’ve actually done this with at least one person tangibly
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aster
Aster
Goon
Aster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Aster »

[Silently judges the quality of Gamma Emerald's moderation.]
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hey I mod okay, plus if you don’t like it plenty of other people who have no issue with my philosophy will join my games
<Embrace The Void>

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:18 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 945, Aster wrote:Your attitude seems to amount to "I don't care whether Spring is town or scum because town will kill him anyway". You're neither supporting nor opposing the Springwagon, but want to declare you're explicitly apathetic toward it?
Yeah. Cuz I want your wagon.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:23 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 945, Aster wrote:I'd personally say that since we only need to lynch two out of four scum, we can affort to ignore and not lynch the unreadable doodlebags while lynching the readable scumbags. I would not say that we can ignore the unreadable doodlebags because we're going to lynch them anyway. That would be a pretty scummy pro
You know you can just straight up call me scummy/scum right?
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:56 am

Post by Nibbui »

I don't think that Spring flips scum here, but what is the alternative here?

I proposed Ceejay but no one got interested so I suppose that there is Keyser?

I think Keyser has that average potential to be scum here but by lynching him we're letting Spring alive, and the slot is just like Ceejay if not engaged: kind of a unreadable slot.

I don't like how we're ending D1 but whatever.

I think I'll be going for a Spring lynch since he kinda needs to go before LyLo, but I can compromisse in Keyser if someone creates a good case against him.
Blackjacks
Blackjacks
Goon
Blackjacks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Blackjacks »

Springtrap is like the most boring wagon of all time even if he flips scum

actually ofrhz thinks he's scummy now, I think he's just lynchbaity but whatever.

in general I think nothing happening + some lynchbaity player looks like they're going to get compromise lynched is +town to them

anyway I guess I'll write an effortpost about keyser

so, my impression of his town meta from having followed some of his town games is that he generally actively does stuff to the point that some people scumread him or he has an obvious tvt on d1 or something, whereas I don't really remember anything he did in this game, have no reasons to townread him, and a lot of his posts feel lacking in conclusions, which feels like it should be scum-indicative for someone like him, and is probably one of the better scumtells for people in general. if we assume that scum were content with rc tunneling us and us tunneling volxen (which we're really still not sure on volxen's alignment, but he's still town in more games than not), then keyser doing what feels like less and less over time even though the game is heating up feels scummy.

without having played with keyser before and not having really read his scumgames: his scumgames are lower postcount in general and I guess he's not really out of his townrange postcount here (which is giving me serious self-doubt on this read) but subjectively it feels like he is anyway. I'm surprised to see that he's as high as 5th in postcount, but I guess everyone in this playerlist is also super apathetic. *shrug*

Spoiler:
In post 354, Keyser Söze wrote:This playerlist is tough, struggling for tangible reads. This is where I need RC to take my hand :giggle:
"lacks town"
In post 589, Keyser Söze wrote:Not sure I'm buying that this 'swag' from Firebringer is real.
That vote on Aster is awkward (?) too IMO (if the game is "content dry" why self-indulge in RVS?). It's like Firebringer has entered the thread wearing a mask.
then why not vote him? this sounds more intense than keyser's reason for voting gamma, but this never developed into anything more.

he also has a lot of back-and-forth with gamma, but I never really felt like he actually wanted gamma (or anyone else) lynched during us vs. volxen and rc vs. us, it was just kind of like some posts were there in the thread.
In post 604, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 498, RadiantCowbells wrote:3) i think you guys underestimate just how scummy it is that she decided volxen was scum before he posted and stuck with the read after
This aroused my scumdar at the time too...

I think the strength/intensity of the read did not reflect the amount of 'supporting' evidence.
we both think not posting for a while after a replace-in is a serious generic scumtell, and in this case volxen ellitold, so we could eliminate certain false positives as well. trivializing our volxen push and then scumreading us for it is probably more annoying than scummy, but it's slightly scummy, and probably scummier as a "yes I agree" read than an original thought.
In post 634, Keyser Söze wrote:I think we sort blackjack and springtrap today.
In post 635, Keyser Söze wrote:VOTE: blackjack :cool:
hi we towned a long time ago and you're still uselessly voteparking us. (volxen is doing this too, but he's been afk/busy sitewide whereas keyser is prodging.)
In post 746, Keyser Söze wrote:Reading Volxen’s posts from the last couple pages, they are different here compared to the (small but fresh) scum meta I know from them:-
What is key to note is the composure and confidence of Volxen shown here.
The question is if they have developed as a player (basically their town game or simply improved their scum game)
In post 747, Keyser Söze wrote:Can someone bulletpoint town-Volxen or scum-Volxen.
In post 748, Keyser Söze wrote:In terms of their recent meta
this feels extremely scummy because keyser has more meta-experience than most of us with volxen and he should be able to form his own opinion.
In post 812, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 779, Springtrap wrote:Guess I'll become a counterwagon and a decent lynch of I dont do something.

VOTE: Blackjacks
Interesting...
and the conclusion is...?
In post 813, Keyser Söze wrote:BJ, this is probably your first self-reflective post.

Until then you have been in tunnel mode versus Volxen (like possessed by an agenda to push through Volxen’s lynch since the start).

I don’t think anyone has had any meaningful interactions with you.

What’s changed your vibe then? The Springtap vote?
I feel like this post was made after we already towned because I called out his "sorting vote", and it's kind of a generic boring question that doesn't accomplish anything
In post 846, Keyser Söze wrote:Ceejay's ISO is very 'light'. I like where there votes have been, but I can't see the whys/hows of how he went from Springtrap to BJ
so are you scumreading him then, or?

why are you still voting us? are we scummier than gamma/firebringer/whoever to you? because it doesn't sound like it.
In post 895, Keyser Söze wrote:There is no need to lynch the ‘i-think-he’s-Town-here-but....-paranoia!!!’

Your vote is bad and you should know this
deadline is approaching and it's odd that this is all he has to say, and his iso certainly at least
implies
that he has some actual scumreads? the first line also feels like something copypasted out of his town meta because it's oddly out of context; nobody is "paranoia"-reading him here.

-r
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:24 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 959, AnonymousGhost wrote:
In post 945, Aster wrote:I'd personally say that since we only need to lynch two out of four scum, we can affort to ignore and not lynch the unreadable doodlebags while lynching the readable scumbags. I would not say that we can ignore the unreadable doodlebags because we're going to lynch them anyway. That would be a pretty scummy pro
You know you can just straight up call me scummy/scum right?
also why is this what you're focusing on when we've got less than a day to get a majority???? priorities bleh bleh bleh

talk to me please

ignore me while i throw random spur of the moment thoughts at the wall

im only a quarter focused on dis thing
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:26 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 962, AnonymousGhost wrote:less than a day to get a majority
EWBOP

oh nvm

we got more than a day!
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:26 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

:)
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:29 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

RE: Volxen, I have only one completed game with Volxen where Volx played like newb-scum.

I have also one ongoing game I can’t talk about.

What I can say is that Volx has ‘improved’ his game (he feels totally different here) but I can’t put a label on that yet (alignment indicative). He may have just improved his scum game. Just because I have one completed game with volx where he had like 15 posts doesn’t make me an expert on him.

I said I would need time to resolve him here... and shouldn’t be harassed for not having a better idea about him.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

(I’ve been away on work all week and currently playing 3 games, hence why I’m not more present. I don’t think it has effected my ability to play, I still have contributed some good reads/thoughts)
Blackjacks
Blackjacks
Goon
Blackjacks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Blackjacks »

Itt: keyser tries to convince his top scumread that he's town
Blackjacks
Blackjacks
Goon
Blackjacks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Blackjacks »

Why are you voting us, sir?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

And me not having strong reads right now is not scummy. It is a true reflection of me versus the game. It is a tough playerlist.

Take you for example, you were scumming up the game until wagonned and after your little meltdown with RC. And now you’re suddenly “towned”? I don’t buy it. You were probably caught scum, and knew you had to change your focus and now just sheeping RC who everyone knows can push through any wagon. Why can’t my vote be on you? “Voteparking” is a bullshit narrative. You didn’t engage me when I had my vote on you, only now when I’ve been offline for 48hours.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 968, Blackjacks wrote:Why are you voting us, sir?
Because I’m not town reading you.

Me not having a concrete scum case on you on D1 is not surprising. All I have are suspicion and association theory (i.e springtaps naked vote you). I still didn’t get your push on Volxen. I think it was a silly way of getting yourself involved early in the game (I don’t know what this means for Volx’s alignment) but I think you fell flat on your face with it
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:48 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

@Keyser
- im bored

you're here

lets talk! :D

please explain the BJ/Spring association idea. thanks~
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 967, Blackjacks wrote:
Itt: keyser tries to convince his top scumread that he's town
This as well.

Narrative pushing instead of trying to read my posts.

Weldone. If you’re scum keep going, if you’re town that’s bad play.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 971, AnonymousGhost wrote:
@Keyser
- im bored

you're here

lets talk! :D

please explain the BJ/Spring association idea. thanks~
I’ll have to read back to the moment, but the timing of the vote felt like a belated bus vote to me (in the scum BJ-scum Spring perspective)
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:53 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

who else is scummy to you atm?
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Return to “Completed Open Games”