Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1160, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 1157, skitter30 wrote:i mean, yeah, that

i dont' think scum!her can replicate this really, so she's town basically

like this game looks exactly like her town game
She’s obvtown but we should ignore her reads, is that it?
who wrote this - a50 or nancy?
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1169, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1165, AlmostNancy wrote:It wasn’t the “lolsheeped” part I took issue with and you’re misrepping my post, if you think that.
i mean the last time i played with her she tunneled town!varsoon the entirety of day1 and wanted to mislynch town!me in lylo

she can be obvtown and have bad reads; those aren't mutaully exclusive
In post 1160, AlmostNancy wrote:She’s obvtown but we should ignore her reads, is that it?
i don't get why you're suggesting i said we should ignore her reads because i never said that (ie thinking she can have bad reads != her reads should be ignored)
I just think her reads are more accurate than most, so while I won’t “lolsheep” her on any, I take them very seriously.
Hydra of Almost50 and Nancy Drew 39

We don’t intend to monkey around.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1175, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1160, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 1157, skitter30 wrote:i mean, yeah, that

i dont' think scum!her can replicate this really, so she's town basically

like this game looks exactly like her town game
She’s obvtown but we should ignore her reads, is that it?
who wrote this - a50 or nancy?
Who do you think?

You can’t even tell our posts apart but we’re supposed to believe you can accurately read A50?

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

can you just give me a straight answer please - if i could tell i wouldn't be asking :facepalm:
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1178, skitter30 wrote:can you just give me a straight answer please - if i could tell i wouldn't be asking :facepalm:
Sorry, it’s Nancy and I guess I’m a bit salty because I’m no longer sure, if you’re trying to sort us or confibias us. A50 probably would know this, a lot better than me.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i thought it was a50 and that's why i took exception to it; i'd have major issues with him saying that because i feel like it misrepped what i said quite a bit

and then you made another post farther down the page and i realized it probably wasn't him, but you, and i think you misread what i tried to say but i don't think you were purposefully misrepping me there

and i said i can't tell your alignment rn
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 870, skitter30 wrote:
In post 869, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 753, skitter30 wrote:
In post 750, Krazy wrote:Xtoxm(7) ~ skitter30(41), Shoshin(86), Varsoon(72), AlmostNancy(93), the worst(120), Irrelephant11(57), Performer(25)
i townread shoshin

kinda varsoon

kinda almostnancy but i'm beginning to become paranoid; the nancy head isn't really solving although she's posting *a lot*, and a50 isn't either and that's making me a little nervous

the worst is probably town, as is irrelephant

i don't exactly scumread performer so much as i odn't really see a reason to townread him

i'm a little nervous about the lack of resistance to this and the almostnancy and performer votes

UNVOTE:

for now i think
I challenge you to find a game of mine, where I do anything really useful on D1 and if you do, it’s only because I got lucky or scum was open wolfing. See TPFKAP in Labrynth.
I dont really know how to make this clearer: im ridiculously accurate at reading a50 and ive never played with you, and i therefore want to sort your slot based on his play, not yours

My interest in metadiving you to sort your slot when it contains someone i already know how to read is fairly close to non-existent
See, this isn’t true. You would be obvtowning us if that were the case, so you should be interested is trying to sort me as best you can.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1180, skitter30 wrote:i thought it was a50 and that's why i took exception to it; i'd have major issues with him saying that because i feel like it misrepped what i said quite a bit

and then you made another post farther down the page and i realized it probably wasn't him, but you, and i think you misread what i tried to say but i don't think you were purposefully misrepping me there

and i said i can't tell your alignment rn
Alright, that’s fair.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

@skitter: I sign my posts "one way or another". If you can't tell who posted, then it's Nancy. Happy now?

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1181, AlmostNancy wrote:See, this isn’t true. You would be obvtowning us if that were the case, so you should be interested is trying to sort me as best you can.
i think it's unreasonable of you to expect people to metadive you in games that are 500 pages long, where your indivdiual iso is longer than this entire game (you keep telling me to go look at heroes wanted); the amount of effort/time required is more than i'm willing to put in rn
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I still don’t know why mitillos was so high in so many people’s reads
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 953, Xtoxm wrote:Skitter is having similar feelings to me re:a50, and I take likeminded thinking as a possible town indication.

Millions isn't memorable for me, he's null.
Buddying fail. Skitter isn’t scumreading us, YOU are.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1184, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1181, AlmostNancy wrote:See, this isn’t true. You would be obvtowning us if that were the case, so you should be interested is trying to sort me as best you can.
i think it's unreasonable of you to expect people to metadive you in games that are 500 pages long, where your indivdiual iso is longer than this entire game (you keep telling me to go look at heroes wanted); the amount of effort/time required is more than i'm willing to put in rn
Fine then, but you’re not “ridiculously accurate” at reading A50, based on what I’ve seen from you in this game, and it would be inaccurate of you to suggest otherwise. If you don’t want to even try to sort me, then maybe you should sheep others who have some meta with me?

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1183, AlmostNancy wrote:@skitter: I sign my posts "one way or another". If you can't tell who posted, then it's Nancy. Happy now?
i mean i'm trying here but shes sometimes writes thing that sound like you and it throws me off
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 1119, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 46, Shoshin wrote: My record speaks for itself and it's not just Labyrinth. In my initial newbie game, I called scumteam on D1 and was named MVP. In American Presidents, I called scumteam on D2 after which I was nightkilled. Town went on to win. I played a key role in winning Supp Mafia, pushing lynches on scum from D2 to the last day phase, when we won. I lynched scum in the recent Epic game, after which scum used their sole kill in the whole game on me. I've won all my town games on this site except the one that you were in, where again I told you not to mislynch Irrelephant (you did), told town not to mislynch Reck (they did), and then got screwed by Nos trolling.

You really need to get over yourself.
This is the definition of boasting
That's not this game. WTF?
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1185, Irrelephant11 wrote:I still don’t know why mitillos was so high in so many people’s reads
You don’t buy their no ninja claim? What scum motivation would they have for claiming that?

Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 1145, Varsoon wrote:1. Shoshin who gets what Shoshin wants will lose games--see TAZ.
I was voting scum on the last day phase and never mislynched. If I got what I wanted, town never mislynches Irrelephant, never mislynches Reck, and lynches NSG (who was scum).
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1189, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1119, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 46, Shoshin wrote: My record speaks for itself and it's not just Labyrinth. In my initial newbie game, I called scumteam on D1 and was named MVP. In American Presidents, I called scumteam on D2 after which I was nightkilled. Town went on to win. I played a key role in winning Supp Mafia, pushing lynches on scum from D2 to the last day phase, when we won. I lynched scum in the recent Epic game, after which scum used their sole kill in the whole game on me. I've won all my town games on this site except the one that you were in, where again I told you not to mislynch Irrelephant (you did), told town not to mislynch Reck (they did), and then got screwed by Nos trolling.

You really need to get over yourself.
This is the definition of boasting
That's not this game. WTF?
Are you saying that he lifted this post from somewhere else to discredit you? If so, that is definitely very sketchy indeed.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1187, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 1184, skitter30 wrote:
Fine then, but you’re not “ridiculously accurate” at reading A50, based on what I’ve seen from you in this game, and it would be inaccurate of you to suggest otherwise. If you don’t want to even try to sort me, then maybe you should sheep others who have some meta with me?
i've played i think 10 games with him. the three times i didn't read him right were:

1. the game he played on an alt that i didn't know was him until like three months later
2. the first game i played with him almost a year ago now
3. the game i was scum with him

i've been right in every other game, and i've more than once correctly read him off like 5 posts

yes, i'm very accurate at reading him, and the fact that i'm having trouble because you're in a hydra doesn't mean that i'm not, or that i'm misrepresenting how i read him in the past because i'm struggling to read him here

you keep telling me that to sort you i need to check your scumgames and i'm explaining that i'm not interested in putting that effort in rn
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 1122, Xtoxm wrote:And varsoon has steeped your every vote this game and says you never mislynch. And others have steeped you too
So one of your strongest townreads is the player who sheeps scum's every move and props up scum as worthy of sheeping?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1191, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1145, Varsoon wrote:1. Shoshin who gets what Shoshin wants will lose games--see TAZ.
I was voting scum on the last day phase and never mislynched. If I got what I wanted, town never mislynches Irrelephant, never mislynches Reck, and lynches NSG (who was scum).
I was specifically referring to going with the No Lynch over lynching conf-scum NSG.
But that's neither here nor there.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 1132, Varsoon wrote:But you gotta look beyond Shoshin's mentality/approach and
stretch your mind
a bit further.
Varsoon copying my language. Progress!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by skitter30 »

anyway, bouncing till tom night
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Haha, it was intentional. <3
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Xtoxm said “coming into this game”
He’s on the playerlist for the linked signup thread so he saw your post here before this game started

Hopefully I’m not offending anyone by observing that xtoxm and Varsoon are friends, and that his scumread of you might be influenced by liking his friend and not liking the person who argued with his friend. In this scenario (where that post is his introduction to who you are) I don’t scumread that he scumreads you for scumreading him.
Can’t decide if I townread him for it but I don’t scumread him for it I think

I’m sad tw will be gone for awhile his posts are really making me feel sane this game
Nauci’s too which is interesting, maybe I should townread Nauci more (I’ve been looking for strong reasons to because her scumgame is good but if I were led by my gut I would definitely have her high up rn)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”