the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:42 am

Post by the worst »

you guys are low in my list because of a pretty large lack of reasons to townread either of you. I don't want you lynched today and I think I can read you better later but I don't townread you guys here yet. I've learned my lesson with getting lazy and giving you a half assed townread when there isn't enough AI content
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:43 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1297, the worst wrote:I'm really not getting a feeling about why my read on you should be higher...? I concede you're not a good lynch today and I'm probably unlikely to have you guys at high confidence for a while but why should I be townreading you fypov?

also, Nauci is there because raisins and like I said I intend to have her sorted with more confidence before we get closer to EoD. Why is that the read you feel the need to criticise?
I want you to explain how we’re a scumlean? Oh probably because you ignored everything I said to you yesterday. Nothing else makes any damn bit of sense.

Okay, then. I won’t be wasting my time answering any more of your questions, since you obviously ignored them.
Hydra of Almost50 and Nancy Drew 39

We don’t intend to monkey around.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:47 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1299, the worst wrote:Nancy attacking my ability to read your slot when I continuously talk about how much trouble I'm having reading your slot isn't helping me with reading your slot
In post 1300, the worst wrote:you guys are low in my list because of a pretty large lack of reasons to townread either of you. I don't want you lynched today and I think I can read you better later but I don't townread you guys here yet. I've learned my lesson with getting lazy and giving you a half assed townread when there isn't enough AI content
None of this explains why you have us at a scumlean? I am really tired of paying for being good at Heroes. I got mislynched on MU 3 times back to back, after winning my first scumgame ever. I know I’m being illogical but it still sucks. :/

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:49 am

Post by the worst »

Okay comparing back through our history

1) I thought you were scum early d1 in the necromancer game because you didn't do much. you got wagoned, townspewed really hard and then had this wild Town Presence which was bloody awesome.

2) Labyrinth, you were a lot quieter d1 (low postcount, bit of content when you did post) but were still pretty towny iirc.

3) Heroes Wanted, I pretty much townread you via high postcount, the way you engaged with the towncore and the fact every time I saw you ITT you seemed to be involved in the same conversations as everyone else who was obvtown. I think I read like less than 50% of your ISO that game, and I'm actually not interested in revisiting it. It's too long and I don't care and like 80% of that game was a boring circlejerk

4) here neither of you are giving off towny energy. you're not townspewing and sorting hard like necromancer (there was a tiny glimmer of some of it earlier when you were wagoned imo but it's completely fizzled and I feel like you're bored again). I don't get the feeling you're sorting the way I did in Labyrinth. if anything you feel closest to HW where your postcount is through the roof but I don't have a strong feeling of what you're about this game. obviously I didn't in HW either but I also skipped massive chunks of that game.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:52 am

Post by the worst »

That's probably the best explanation I can give you for why I'm really not comfortable with you here atm. :/ yeah it's a curse to be good at scum, and it's even worse to have a blurry area between your town and scum meta. but if you're town here and I'm derpmisreading you I'm not really sure where to be looking to correct it. The more I think about the things I'm seeing as towntells (the reach out to skitter, your pleads with me, your responses to being wagoned) the more I'm feeling like they're not actually AI and I don't think you guys have another way to respond as either alignment
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:54 am

Post by the worst »

Also engaging with me on my read of your slot is pretty unlikely to make me townread you more.. but like I hope that this helps explain where my mind is at, especially if it's been distracting you from engaging with my other content

is there anything else you wanna talk about? it's 12.30am here btw and I'll probably crash out soon
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:55 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1303, the worst wrote:Okay comparing back through our history

1) I thought you were scum early d1 in the necromancer game because you didn't do much. you got wagoned, townspewed really hard and then had this wild Town Presence which was bloody awesome.

2) Labyrinth, you were a lot quieter d1 (low postcount, bit of content when you did post) but were still pretty towny iirc.

3) Heroes Wanted, I pretty much townread you via high postcount, the way you engaged with the towncore and the fact every time I saw you ITT you seemed to be involved in the same conversations as everyone else who was obvtown. I think I read like less than 50% of your ISO that game, and I'm actually not interested in revisiting it. It's too long and I don't care and like 80% of that game was a boring circlejerk

4) here neither of you are giving off towny energy. you're not townspewing and sorting hard like necromancer (there was a tiny glimmer of some of it earlier when you were wagoned imo but it's completely fizzled and I feel like you're bored again). I don't get the feeling you're sorting the way I did in Labyrinth. if anything you feel closest to HW where your postcount is through the roof but I don't have a strong feeling of what you're about this game. obviously I didn't in HW either but I also skipped massive chunks of that game.
Alright, I still think you’re town - town who fucking ignored every damn thing I said to you. It’s fine but don’t ask me anymore questions if you are just going to ignore all of my answers.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:57 am

Post by the worst »

Sorry, I don't feel like I've been ignoring you. If anything some stuff might not have sunk in all that well (it's been harder than usual focusing on mafia the last couple of days), but I definitely don't feel like I've been straight-up ignorant.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:04 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1305, the worst wrote:Also engaging with me on my read of your slot is pretty unlikely to make me townread you more.. but like I hope that this helps explain where my mind is at, especially if it's been distracting you from engaging with my other content

is there anything else you wanna talk about? it's 12.30am here btw and I'll probably crash out soon
Spoiler:
RANT
Why? Are you going to actually pay attention to anything I say here about anything? I understand that you didn’t read half that game but you’re really not thinking here. I’m sorry if that offends you but you’re not. I didn’t try to give reads. I didn’t do anything but coast in that game. How can you seriously not see the difference? *headbang*
END of RANT
:facepalm:

No, have a nice trip. :)

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:08 am

Post by the worst »

:(
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:10 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1307, the worst wrote:Sorry, I don't feel like I've been ignoring you. If anything some stuff might not have sunk in all that well (it's been harder than usual focusing on mafia the last couple of days), but I definitely don't feel like I've been straight-up ignorant.
I just feel like why did I waste my time answering any of your questions because it doesn’t sound to me, like anything I said got through to you at all. So, I just don’t see the point in doing that anymore. How do you disregard all of my answers and why did you even bother to ask me, if you weren’t going to listen to a single response? Because that’s exactly like it feels to me. Hey Nancy, care to the best of your ability, answer some important questions for me, that I have every intention of disregarding? Cool, sure. :]

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:41 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

Sorry TW, I really do hope you have an awesome trip. I really need to control my frustration better. :(

Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:43 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 922, Nauci wrote:the grandstanding about having a wacky theory and never getting around to posting it.
Doing this now - may need to update my thoughts from the last 10 pages too though.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:16 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 689, Keyser Söze wrote: I may have to post my Nauci-Relly scum theory earlier than anticipated :giggle:
It may be 40 pages too late :shifty: , but this is where my early
Relly-Nauci scum team theory
came from:
In post 222, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 180, Nauci wrote:I've got no read at all on Keyser since I'm recalibrating on him haha
+town for Nauci, unless they're partners
I saw this as scum-Relly connecting me to his scum-partner (i.e pre-flip association theory he can return to later).
In post 236, Irrelephant11 wrote:Nauci & Keyser leantown or partners, or maybe nauci is scum and keyser is town?
Again, further linking me with Nauci (it was especially irritating as I could not even see this web of associations through my minimal interactions with Nauci). IMO, the interactions between me and Nauci did not deserve all this association analysis, thus, very suspicious.
In post 290, Irrelephant11 wrote:{shoshin, the worst, almost nancy} always town
{skitter, keyser}
{nauci, creature}
{varsoon, saudade, teacher, xtoxm} null
{mitillos, performer}
Relly had been quite hedgy on Nauci so far... I think the placement of Nauci (alongside Creature of all players) makes me feel this was a forced placement.
In post 362, Irrelephant11 wrote:also nauci not providing a read on me is maybe towny? I can't decide if it's AI
Still hedgy and not conclusive of how indicative it is of alignment.
In post 371, Irrelephant11 wrote:{shoshin, the worst, almost nancy} always town
{skitter,
nauci
}
{
keyser
, creature}
{varsoon, saudade, teacher,
mitillos
} null
{performer,
xtoxm
}

bolded the ones that moved
Somehow Nauci was now above me in his reads list - how did Nauci get here? You still didn't sound that confident previously (unless you can show me in your posts). Wasn't I supposed to be the townie between me and Nauci..? :shifty: Now I'm relegated alongside Creature :? I don't think the way Nauci magically moved up your readslist was genuine.
In post 389, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 382, Irrelephant11 wrote:xtoxm you should post more so that it is harder for nauci to mislynch you
maybe start with a vote on nauci, your strongest scumread
(Now this one is a bit more tin foil hat): I think you were doing the same thing to Xtoxm here - I feel like you were calling xtoxm out for NOT voting for his scum read (Nauci). In both cases I felt like you know what alignment Nauci was... and tying us together to Nauci.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:24 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Now you must imagine that I've just replaced in and in catch up mode, as I want to go back to Tuesday night / Wednesday morning's pages.

This is where I 'lost touch' of the game.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Creature »

Are we still wagonparking Xtoxm?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Creature »

I think that was the reason I didn't feel like playing this game
Sigh
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 1245, Varsoon wrote:Who's to say I'm not scum and haven't just pocketed you by dropping those 'towntells' and AtE'ing like a caught chump?
I don't like this. This is the sort of thing you tend to say as scum.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Varsoon »

I'm trying to point out the hypocrisy in people that townread me but scumread Xtoxm.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Varsoon »

If he's scum, he's on a clock regardless.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:59 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1316, Creature wrote:I think that was the reason I didn't feel like playing this game
Nah, I think he's town. Who do you want to wagon? I might join you.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

1313 is fine, potentially towny
I’m sad Keyser isn’t really here though
It’s probably NAI I guess. I hope he catches up and/or real-times soon

What are the odds of Varsoon/xtoxm team? Low? Or are they jsut forgoing using daychat?
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

It’s just sort of occurring to me mitillos could be 3p
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:03 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Eh maybe not. Sort of a weird thing to be informed of as 3p
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Don’t worry, I’m here but I need to put in alot of work over the weekend to catchup.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”