Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:40 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1587, Keyser Söze wrote:Cracking wallpost from Relly that makes me feel 60% better about Relly and 10% better about Nauci :giggle:
It'd be awfully easier to sort you if you had more interactions with somebody other than Irrelephant and I, buddeh
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:41 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1597, Nauci wrote:
In post 1591, the worst wrote:ellitell
A wot
^
This
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:41 pm

Post by the worst »

A wot
Ellibereth said if someone's posting in every game but one consistently they're probably scum in said game

it's true sometimes. it's probably not a read Elli uses reliably because he's actually good at mafia but people who don't like reading ingame content seem to use shit like this a lot to angleshoot scumreads

In post 1598, Mewtaph wrote:Additionally, he (Xtoxm) never actually engaged with me about "townreadspam" and my questions and just continued to shade giving out townreads which I think is bullshit because if a player deserves a townread, they deserve a fucking townread. Way to stay flat-line zero content outside of somewhat towny tone while preventing mutual town trust from forming. I'll kick this with a vote any day of the week and advocate for lynch if they continue to do nothing.
Read his ISO and report back
If you think he's a wolf tell me why
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:46 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

A wot
There’s this theory - sometimes valid, sometimes not - that if a poster is posting in other games but avoiding a specific one, they may be scum in that game.
Hydra of Almost50 and Nancy Drew 39

We don’t intend to monkey around.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:50 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1599, the worst wrote:Tell me why he's scum without referring to out of thread activity.

I'm having issues you've posted broad circular reads which are pretty much what's ITT and haven't been able to reach any interesting takes and your first vote is on Xtoxm for an ellitell?

as far as I can tell your only scumread is on Xtoxm for out of game reasons? you read frozen af and pushing on angleshooting isn't making you look any townier.
Did you forget where I mentioned that A50 did the exact same thing in CofH? You can object to his reasoning but I don’t see how it makes him scum here?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:56 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

Also, @the worst, why do you call Varsoon, “Harpoon” and why in your opinion is Varsoon less townie than Xtoxm?because I really don’t see that at all.

Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:59 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

Xtoxm's posts are completely devoid of any kind of scum hunting so far. Throwing shade towards Shoshin and "throwing around town reads" doesn't count. His lack of voting and pandering to those that town read him also signals to me he is trying to see if his shade catches on, before leaving the thread and letting misdirected townies do his dirty work of steering the lynch away from him.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:01 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1604, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 1599, the worst wrote:Tell me why he's scum without referring to out of thread activity.

I'm having issues you've posted broad circular reads which are pretty much what's ITT and haven't been able to reach any interesting takes and your first vote is on Xtoxm for an ellitell?

as far as I can tell your only scumread is on Xtoxm for out of game reasons? you read frozen af and pushing on angleshooting isn't making you look any townier.
Did you forget where I mentioned that A50 did the exact same thing in CofH? You can object to his reasoning but I don’t see how it makes him scum here?
using the ellitell in general doesn't make someone lockscum. I scumread a50 for different reasons in CoH. if Mewt was pushing anything except the Ellitell and generic reads maybe I wouldn't think who was a wolf.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:02 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1606, Mewtaph wrote:Xtoxm's posts are completely devoid of any kind of scum hunting so far. Throwing shade towards Shoshin and "throwing around town reads" doesn't count. His lack of voting and pandering to those that town read him also signals to me he is trying to see if his shade catches on, before leaving the thread and letting misdirected townies do his dirty work of steering the lynch away from him.
Quote things from his recent ISO that makes you feel this way. I think there's been evidence of reevaluation of his read on Shoshin and I think most of his posting besides the early stuff has been good.

Onus is on you to prove he's a good lynch (and have an actual read, not broad sweeping and disputable statements)
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:02 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1607, the worst wrote:
In post 1604, AlmostNancy wrote:

using the ellitell in general doesn't make someone lockscum. I scumread a50 for different reasons in CoH. if Mewt was pushing anything except the Ellitell and generic reads maybe I wouldn't think who was a wolf.
Yes and you were wrong about A50, are you forgetting that part?

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:03 am

Post by the worst »

I'm a bit tilted and fairly drunk so I'm going to go to bed soon. Do this thing though please
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:04 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1609, AlmostNancy wrote:Yes and you were wrong about A50, are you forgetting that part?
No?
Ergo using the ellitell makes someone locktown?

what are you getting at? I don't think Mewtaph is town anyway, his tacky way of coasting has just pissed me off tonight to boot. If he is town it's up to him to start fucking playing the game so we can read him correctly, his contributions have been shit.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:05 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1608, the worst wrote:
In post 1606, Mewtaph wrote:Xtoxm's posts are completely devoid of any kind of scum hunting so far. Throwing shade towards Shoshin and "throwing around town reads" doesn't count. His lack of voting and pandering to those that town read him also signals to me he is trying to see if his shade catches on, before leaving the thread and letting misdirected townies do his dirty work of steering the lynch away from him.
Quote things from his recent ISO that makes you feel this way. I think there's been evidence of reevaluation of his read on Shoshin and I think most of his posting besides the early stuff has been good.

Onus is on you to prove he's a good lynch (and have an actual read, not broad sweeping and disputable statements)
Yeah, and that “re-evaluation” came right after he got called out on trying to shade her by lifting her quote from the signup thread and making it seem like it was taken from THIS game.

Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:06 am

Post by Mewtaph »

How have I not played the game? :facepalm:
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:07 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1611, the worst wrote:
In post 1609, AlmostNancy wrote:Yes and you were wrong about A50, are you forgetting that part?
No?

what are you getting at? I don't think Mewtaph is town anyway, his tacky way of coasting has just pissed me off tonight to boot. If he is town it's up to him to start fucking playing the game so we can read him correctly, his contributions have been shit.
But why don’t you debunk his arguments then? You haven’t addressed them yet.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:09 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1612, AlmostNancy wrote:Yeah, and that “re-evaluation” came right after he got called out on trying to shade her by lifting her quote from the signup thread and making it seem like it was taken from THIS game.
What does this have to do with Xtoxm's alignment? As I remember this was part of the ridiculous shitfight about the integrity of Shoshin's game?

Mewtaph wrote:How have I not played the game? :facepalm:
me!! wrote:Quote things from his recent ISO that makes you feel this way. I think there's been evidence of reevaluation of his read on Shoshin and I think most of his posting besides the early stuff has been good.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:10 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1613, Mewtaph wrote:How have I not played the game? :facepalm:
I don’t know what the worst is getting at here. He says he’s drunk rn, so hopefully he will clarify it once he sobers up.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:10 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1614, AlmostNancy wrote:
No?

What am I meant to debunk? He hasn't said anything that consistutes an interesting take or anything that's worth debunking I don't think? His first stance that's interested me is his vote on Xtoxm so I've asked him to explain it and said I think it comes from a wolf so he's ridiculing me
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:13 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1615, the worst wrote:
In post 1612, AlmostNancy wrote:Yeah, and that “re-evaluation” came right after he got called out on trying to shade her by lifting her quote from the signup thread and making it seem like it was taken from THIS game.
What does this have to do with Xtoxm's alignment? As I remember this was part of the ridiculous shitfight about the integrity of Shoshin's game?

me!! wrote:Quote things from his recent ISO that makes you feel this way. I think there's been evidence of reevaluation of his read on Shoshin and I think most of his posting besides the early stuff has been good.

Because it was freaking shady to lift a quote outside of the game and use it to shade her IN THIS GAME by making it look, like that quote was taken FROM THIS GAME!

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:14 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1617, the worst wrote:
In post 1614, AlmostNancy wrote:
No?

What am I meant to debunk? He hasn't said anything that consistutes an interesting take or anything that's worth debunking I don't think? His first stance that's interested me is his vote on Xtoxm so I've asked him to explain it and said I think it comes from a wolf so he's ridiculing me
Where is he “ridiculing” you?

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:14 am

Post by the worst »

Do you want me to towncase Xtoxm? What are you asking for? This is the reason I don't want to engage with you this phase, it feels like a whole lot of your questions are just misinterpreting what I'm doing and asking me pointed questions about my intention and what I'm angling at etc. etc. when I haven't really had a chance to work my magic.

If I could have had a fucking conversation with Mewtaph without you butting in and asking all these questions we might have gotten somewhere and I might be less annoyed. Hutbi bet this meta abusing scumfuck is just going to keep coasting and assume he has no reason to respond to my request anyway
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:15 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1618, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 1615, the worst wrote:

Because it was freaking shady to lift a quote outside of the game and use it to shade her IN THIS GAME by making it look, like that quote was taken FROM THIS GAME!
The conversation was whether or not Shoshin is boasty and whether or not she has a strong towngame? like what's the deal? what's the problem with quoting her out of thread if the conversation is about her personality/pkaystyle and not explicitly game related?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:17 am

Post by the worst »

if anything he did was shady it was suggesting Shoshin was scum via bop for scumreading him earlier in the game and I don't feel like people have even talked about that

the path you're chasing him down is not a path that leads to flipping scum dude
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:17 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

Do you really think he’s a wolf because why? What about his reaction, seems “wolfy” to you? His most recent posts seem pretty genuine to me?

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:18 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1596, Mewtaph wrote:I don't really get why you're making this more hectic than it needs to though? He's been posting elsewhere on site but has opted not to post here. Maybe this is the wrong way to "kick" him into doing something considering the tone of his slot, but he hasn't done enough for me not to put my vote there.
In post 1613, Mewtaph wrote:How have I not played the game? :facepalm:
This is always ridiculing. I think I was really transparent about what I wanted from Mewtaph, but he ignores me and refers to a version of Xtoxm which existed hundreds of posts ago in a different gamestate

because he's trying to sort Xtoxm and paying attention to his recent posts? maybe. that's what I want him to show me.

because he thought Xtoxm was mislynchable so decided to push it? maybe. that's what I want to see.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”