Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:13 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

???

it exactly applies to him

it doesn't apply to me whatsoever.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:16 am

or at least, it applied to him before he realized that no one was going to actually let him live to endgame under the pretense that he would eventually be confirmed town
now the best thing his slot is dead in the water and all he can do is all in on taking me down to avoid spewing his partners and bring down town's strongest member
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:17 am

knowing that I'm gonna be instalynched if he gets nightkilled or confirmed the best possible outcome for him is town!him getting two nights to confirm himself with his 'pretty good odds'. why isn't that what he wants? because he can't confirm himself. so let's kill him and stop wasting time treating an obvscum slot like it could conceivably be town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Announce the winner
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:18 am

I haven't actually submitted my answers yet

i should do that so we can end the day
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Varsoon »

Yeah why would a delayed IC want to survive another day?
Gamma, you're so deep in RC's pockets that I'm surprised your userimage hasn't changed to some of RC's loose change.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:38 am

but you're not tho. You WERE. now you're trying to lynch me. you're not trying to encourage people to go with my "day 3" which if you were 'pretty sure' you knew how to be conftown you would do
you're just trying to do something useful for scum before you go down at this point.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Nibbui »

Mmmmh, what a toxic enviroment this has turned on honestly...anyway, this is what I have to say:

- Radiant, it's ok to say that your reads are good and better than most of the players here usually, but saying that your "100%" is really a "100%" is just a lie. You said you were never "as confident as I have been on a scum read" on me in a certain game that I'll specify if you want me to, and yeah, I was town that game. Maybe you can blame me for being bad on being towny, but it still shows you can be wrong as well.

Anyway, I'm sorry if wrong Varsoon but that role really sounds like a lie on first glance, but what do you think about both you and Radiant leaving each other throat until day 2 or day 3? After that I'm not taking that IC claim on consideration at all to be honest, and if you aren't confirmed until d3, the fact that you claimed such a role might make you have more scum equity than RC. I understand that Radiant can be frustating if you're perhaps town regardless of RC's alignment, but yeah can we do it? It sounds absurdly scummy not being confirmed but saying "yeah let's lynch RC because he's wrong and only I would perhaps know it for sure".

You're right now...giving ammunition to Radiant's case that you're scum....

Anyway, Radiant, right now I like you more than Varsoon (that is not to say I agree with how you're playing this game, I don't) but I want to know if someone can be a testimony to what happens on your "hoods". NSG has been a bit scummy here so far but in your last post about her, although there was valid points there was some made-up things imo. I don't want to know the specifics about it, and if there's a hood you can't reveal for some reason it's ok to not say, but I want to know:

- If someone beside you and X person can be a testimony to what you say that happens on the hood
- if right now you don't have a testimony, if you can add one later
- who you're comfortable saying that are on those hoods with you

Depending on how you answer this I can ease a bit my suspicious about you tbh. I'm finding something odd on those "hoods" but maybe it's just me being dumb.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:42 am

varsoon: rc is 100% scum!
also varsoon: I'm gonna randomly vote Nico and distract people from the RC wagon because I don't actually want the wagon to go through
RC: ok so varsoon never does that as town, lets lynch him
Varsoon: hey look how protown I am I'm focusing on someone else instead of lynching the strongest scum player in site history when I perceive them as obvscum!
everyone: wow that is really scummy of varsoon
Varsoon: OH OK SO I'LL GO VOTE RC AGAIN
RC: ok so varsoon never does that as town, lets lynch him
Varsoon: BUT IM PRETTY SURE I KNOW HOW TO BECOME IC BEFORE DAY 3
RC: ok lets lynch him and failing that lets agree to policy lynch him on D3 if he's not confirmed
Varsoon: NO DAY 3 ISNT LONG ENOUGH YOU HAVE TO WAIT TIL LYLO SO THAT ITS NOT AS EASY TO JUST LYNCH ME ON PRINCIPLE
RC: no you can die

like we're just wasting our time at this point, he's repeatedly made the scum play every time he's had the opportunity to make a scum play
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:42 am

yes there is a third player in the NSG hood
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:42 am

either way we'll see what happens when she starts posting.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:44 am

also what I said as not!me doesn't count as what's said by me.

but fine.

i still have the best reads in this town either way and at this point its like lock
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1034, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well then. That’s kinda obnoxious that you can’t confirm effectively (read: I am in doubt mode)
Do you not find NK15’s vote hop just a little too trigger-happy though?
NK seemed quite willing to believe the claim and that seems really sus to me
In post 1165, RadiantCowbells wrote:if we got a massive contingent of the game to agree "okay we will powerlynch varsoon on day 3 if he is not confirmed town at that point" i would consider voting elsewhere. no other reason to vote elsewhere.
but the fact that Varsoon isn't even trying to get that for himself makes it even more certain that he's scum than it already was. he's just trying to take me down with him.
[/quote]

RC I'm probably voting you today. How about a promise that if you flip town I power lynch Varsoon *tomorrow*?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:44 am

In post 1182, Nibbui wrote:what do you think about both you and Radiant leaving each other throat until day 2 or day 3?
stop encouraging this. so many fucking people have acknowledged that the claim is bullshit and he's not playing like a person with that claim would make.

BUT YOU CONTINUE TO TRY TO FIND EXCUSES TO NOT FUCKING LYNCH IT
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:45 am

idc you're dead before endgame either way elbirn and I doubt you can actually get my lynch through. i don't think town is actually so fucking bad that it's possible to lynch me this game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:47 am

like damn everyone keeps coming in, acknowledging that varsoon is obvious scum in some aspect of his game this game, and then trying to make excuses to vote somewhere fucking else.

HOW ABOUT LYNCHING THE OBVIOUS FUCKING SCUM INSTEAD OF STALLING AND WATING OUR TIME
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Varsoon »

RC, you can lie about what our interaction was as much as you want, but players can also literally go read the game.

I've provided more than enough reasons for why RC is the best lynch for D1.
I won't be shifting to anyone else for a lynch.
The current minigame is coming to a close, so we should make the most of the time we have left.

Spoiler: Tangential
Please stop playing in this way. It's incredibly disingenuous and frustrating to deal with.
I mean this as a player, completely divorced from the context of this game; you're very annoying. I don't think that your methods hold any weight as either alignment--they just make your play insufferable.
Please reconsider the way that you approach mafia, because it isn't fun to play with you when you play this way.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:49 am

i don't care. i don't care if people resisting a lynch on someone is obvscum as you are not having fun. you are obviously, transparently, undeniably scum. anyone who doesn't see it doesn't deserve any consideration from me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:50 am

"wow you sound like chesskid" someone might say. damn straight. no one faulted chesskid for his play in team mafia, I took all the shit for it. because chesskid won. so fuck it.
if history vindicates the winners I'm damn well going to win this game cuz fuck yall. i'm the best, get dunked.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Varsoon »

I'm sorry, but I never flip scum in this game.
Try again.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1189, RadiantCowbells wrote:idc you're dead before endgame either way elbirn and I doubt you can actually get my lynch through. i don't think town is actually so fucking bad that it's possible to lynch me this game.
See I cant see a world where you hear "I promise to carry out the death of your sworn adversary and top 100% scumread" and your reaction is a bunch of bluster about how great you are and not agreement

But no I guess that's how you are and I'll just fuck off then
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:51 am

See I cant see a world where you hear "I promise to carry out the death of your sworn adversary and top 100% scumread" and your reaction is a bunch of bluster about how great you are and not agreement

But no I guess that's how you are and I'll just fuck off then
yup, that's how I am. or at least, that's how I was made to be.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Varsoon »

Hey Elbirn
Real talk
How much of the game have you read?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:52 am

and frankly your promise is meaningless. varsoon will die tomorrow wherever your vote goes. i'm not going to dignify your worthless offer to vote and treat it like you aren't high being willing to vote me in the first place.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:53 am

(in a universe where I somehow manage to get lynched)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”