MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:31 am

Post by MariaR »

mother of god you're both still going at it huh.
pedit: I feel bad that you took more then 5 seconds to answer each question like me tbh
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I want to win, plain and simple
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Firebringer »

maria scumread on me vanished. interesting how that worked.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Nibbui »

About people saying that if Varsoon flips town Radiant can escape day 2 or that we're just following whatever Radiant says, at least from my part it's wrong.

I clearly suggested twice to Varsoon drop the fight, and we would wait until day 3 to sort "Radiant vs Varsoon" with the IC claim. He didn't want to and insisted on lynching Radiant right now, just as Radiant kept yelling in the thread.

I mean, I understand that if someone is town here they are frustated and not behaving like that is hard, but when things get to that point we need to take a side.

I liked Varsoon before the 1v1, but when he refused to let the conflict aside for now, and proposed instead for us to lynch RC today and if he's not confirmed by day 2, lynch him...

that was kinda scummy...:(

If he hadn't said that, I would even consider voting Radiant if he kept asking for Varsoon lynch nonetheless.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:50 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

why do you feel guilty about scumreading varsoon when you clearly wouldn't feel guilty about scumreading me?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:52 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1302, Firebringer wrote:maria scumread on me vanished. interesting how that worked.
indeed
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Firebringer »

~mystery~
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1296, RadiantCowbells wrote:okay
and i said several times that if that was a universally agreed upon standard we could go fuck off and do something else not because I thought he was ever town but because it would save my energy
but varsoon did not pursue that option despite it being the best possible thing for town him so i'm ready to just kill him and killing him is really easy right now so.
In post 821, RadiantCowbells wrote: When what I'm advocating for is literally a 1v1 between me (Varsoon's top scumread) and Varsoon, which is essentially the only way for town varsoon to get the W here
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:04 am

ooh are you saying i'm lying about that?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:05 am

In post 1141, RadiantCowbells wrote:i will vote off of varsoon if you agree that as a town we ignore anything he has to say until d3 and if (when) he's not conftown by then we instalynch him
Don't let RC talk you out of lynching them.
They'll say and do anything to wiggle out of being held responsible for wanting to lynch the IC.
lolololol
said this several times.

you know, at the point when this was actually the discussion.

not 250 posts before when you hadn't even claimed

:]
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Varsoon »

^ You trying to 'fuck off to do something else' is just you scrambling to survive.
It's funny that when I try to focus outside of you, you whine and whine and whine and make a big fuss about how I must be scum for it
But now you're here doing exactly the thing you thought was scummy.
You couldn't project harder even if you were an opto-mechanical device for displaying motion picture film
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 820, RadiantCowbells wrote: because Varsoon doesn't believe in shit. He doesn't believe in his scumread on me enough to push it apparently, certainly, even though he seems to think I'm obvious scum and am good enough to autowin if not dealt with. but what he does believe in doing is... being reasonable and protown.
Yawn.
So when I try to do anything else I'm scum
When I try to get you lynched I'm scum
But when you drag the game into a 20 page 1v1 you're town
And when you try to do anything else you're town.

Got it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:18 am

'scrambling to survive'
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:22 am

who here thinks "probably conftown before day 3" varsoon decides to self destruct and get lynched trying to kill me day 1 instead of agreeing to survive to day 3 and become mod confirmed town. Nobody? Thanks. And the difference between 'hey this guy is mod confirmed scum but I want to randomly vote this other person and I'm also not gonna encourage anyone to vote with me' and 'OK if you are "confirmable town" you can have the two days you said would prove it because fighting with you and fighting with others to lynch you is tiring' is massive, but carry on disingenuously conflating the two.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Varsoon »

You keep ignoring the fact that my whole point is that you've made this game unbearable and, as scum, every day you survive is poison to the game state.
You keep ignoring that you're my highest confidence scumread.
There's no way I agree to just hanging out until D3 while you are still alive.
You're trying to give yourself wiggle room to maximize your role and influence over town.
No.
Fuck you.
Die.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:23 am

In post 1311, Varsoon wrote:
In post 820, RadiantCowbells wrote: because Varsoon doesn't believe in shit. He doesn't believe in his scumread on me enough to push it apparently, certainly, even though he seems to think I'm obvious scum and am good enough to autowin if not dealt with. but what he does believe in doing is... being reasonable and protown.
Yawn.
So when I try to do anything else I'm scum
When I try to get you lynched I'm scum
But when you drag the game into a 20 page 1v1 you're town
And when you try to do anything else you're town.

Got it.
well yes, because I have a town role PM and you don't. that's... kind of how mafia works. and wow I didn't know mafia was as simple as that, those sound like some very convenient sound bytes.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:25 am

or: you're scum and you know you're never going to be confirmed so you might as well make a go at taking me down with you instead of being lynched D3.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Varsoon »

Cool.
Eat the lynch.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:25 am

i'll get right on that.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:27 am

In post 1314, Varsoon wrote:You keep ignoring the fact that my whole point is that you've made this game unbearable and, as scum, every day you survive is poison to the game state.
You keep ignoring that you're my highest confidence scumread.

You keep ignoring the fact that my whole point is that you've made this game unbearable and, as scum, every day you survive is poison to the game state.You keep ignoring that you're my highest confidence scumread.
oh and this is scum talking about me 'ignoring' things as opposed to directly misrepresenting them.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:34 am

also unless you think Varsoon has a very tenuous grasp on reality his talking about me getting lynched today with crap like 'die' or 'eat the lynch' doesn't make sense.
you would expect him to be more focused on ensuring I eat the lynch tomorrow since there's already enough people who have said they'll vote him, but there's been next to no mention of lynching me after his flip

but if I'm not getting lynched after his flip and he only has until his flip today, he doesn't really have much to throw at me besides bravado.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 1304, RadiantCowbells wrote:why do you feel guilty about scumreading varsoon when you clearly wouldn't feel guilty about scumreading me?
I don't feel guilty about scum reading Varsoon, I'll feel a bit bad though if I'm wrong on my scum read on him.

I would feel bad as well if I did misread you RC, but how bad I would feel is a different topic. It depends on how you're acting in the specific game as well.

There are times that I can have a somewhat nice chat with you and say "yeah, sorry if I'm wrong about you, really", but there are times that if I say that, your reply will be kinda like:

"yeah you better be sorry you dumbass, you should unvote me and actually vote for scum. ffs."

:pokerface:

Also, there are times you are so combative that I get kinda worked up and stop caring if it's my fault or not if I ever do misread you. It's hard to be sympathetic to someone you're upset with.

Anyway, there's a bonus point this time around as well. This 1v1 has become a bit personal and voting with you here makes it look like I'm fine with how this played out when or that I'm taking a side on a personal basis when I'm not. I don't want to remember this day even if Varsoon flips red, and definitely wouldn't want to if he ever flips green.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:37 am

If it's been this hard to get him lynched playing like I have, can you imagine how much of a pointless slog trying to get him lynched being a Nice Guy (TM) would have been?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Varsoon »

@Nibbui: Wanna talk about it?
Because I'm flipping green here no matter how much RC spews filth and lies.
So if there's something I could to make it easier for you to read me,
turn me onto that.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Varsoon »

I can't fathom why RC is so opposed to playing with some modicum of civility.
Seriously; you shouldn't want to lynch me here anyway, you should want to come to an accurate conclusion about my alignment.
Only scum cares about strongarming lynches.
Town cares about solving the game and coming to an unanimous decision on who scum is.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”