Kokichi Oma(2)
~ (157), (126)
Mitillos(1)
~ (52)
Creature(1)
~ (114)

Not Voting (2): (85), (57)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-12-13 17:16:17)

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
vote conspiracy
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Nauci »

You've surpassed me at buzzwords
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1800, Krazy wrote:Xtoxm(2) ~ Performer(68)
Performer why is your vote still here

Can't you articulate it
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1743, Keyser Söze wrote:OMGUS again, this time on Relly.
Calling this one a misrep because he specifically said it was for naked voting, where the behavior is more important than the target

Not necessarily a malicious one though
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1792, skitter30 wrote:i didn't super like that people were voting you for disappearing or whatever when you said you were going to be gone for the weekend
I keep forgetting people's away claims but I think it's because of the much shorter game days + random bouts of 7 hour "naps" from still struggling with jetlag that's compressing or stretching my perception of irl time and understanding of weekdays vs weekends
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

This game has moved so quickly that people who are objectively pretty active can still look like lurking in comparison
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1733, Performer wrote:Honestly don't understand how tw or nauci are voting me - was it tone & poe ?
POE mostly for me
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Nauci »

VOTE: kokichi

I'm rather unsatisfied with the new posts but would collapse back into a different wagon if necessary for EOD
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1804, Nauci wrote:
In post 1792, skitter30 wrote:i didn't super like that people were voting you for disappearing or whatever when you said you were going to be gone for the weekend
I keep forgetting people's away claims but I think it's because of the much shorter game days + random bouts of 7 hour "naps" from still struggling with jetlag that's compressing or stretching my perception of irl time and understanding of weekdays vs weekends
i mean that's fair

it's bugging me a bit because you did it to mitillos too and i think both of them have been fairly active - perhaps not as active as this game is actually going but i'm not sure that's a reasonable expectation in the first place (or that not being as active as this game is scum-indicative even either)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1807, Nauci wrote:VOTE: kokichi

I'm rather unsatisfied with the new posts but would collapse back into a different wagon if necessary for EOD
i could do this too
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 1801, Nauci wrote:
You've surpassed me at buzzwords
Lol I might have made it up
Is it Too wolfy To Be A Wolf?
or Too Scummy To Be Scum?

Or something else?
It’s town-indicative for Keyser to make this kind of towncase but in this case I’m not sold on town!Performer
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

For the most part I've had no reason to suspect performer. I would be interested for him to elaborate on his vote though because I feel like hasn't pushed me or even really mention me since he place it on page 10, I generally expect a tunnel to parralel with that kind of vote length
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1776, Mitillos wrote:@Kokichi: Nice misrep there. I am doing my own scumhunting already, and I will be looking into them, as I mentioned in my wallpost. I am more likely to townread someone if they scumhunt (without fallacies). As for the whole "I joke as everything" and "everything is NAI from me", those are not NAI thoughts or posts. They are scummy, because they read like preemptive attempts to deflect scumreads on you. Speaking of misrepresentations, I just remembered another reason for scumreading you: post 1511. Shoshin is saying that she is townreading everyone not mentioned in that partial quote you made of post 1505 and that *all* scum are in those 8 players, yet you turned it to there being *some* scum in there.
How is it a misrep? You said that you were suspect of AlNan but said that I should keep it up, instead of you prying into them more yourself.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1779, Irrelephant11 wrote:Kokichi why vote mitillos over Almost, given the reads you’ve shared?
Cause, I assumed it was Nancy speaking not Almost. Almost never reads me right so it could just be him being wrong.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1799, Nauci wrote:this is the most ridiculous attempt at shade thus far in the game
I'm assuming you don't know the definition of shading, because I clearly said it to him directly and asked him about it openly. Do you disagree that if he was curious about AlNan he would not pry more into them himself?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

That's nice. So who do you actually scumread? Top 3. Because it sounds like you're just voting me for weak reasonings based on your post, and your willingness to swing elsewhere.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1809, skitter30 wrote:

i could do this too
in your game that just finished and this one, do you see any differences or similarities in my play thus far?
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Given limited time, I think the best way for you to prevent your lynch is to find scum and convinced us of it
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1816, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1809, skitter30 wrote:

i could do this too
in your game that just finished and this one, do you see any differences or similarities in my play thus far?
you're, like, trying here

(ie you didn't in either my game or taz; you just coasted in both and didn't really seem to care)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1778, Irrelephant11 wrote:“TWTBAW
TSTBS*
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1808, skitter30 wrote:perhaps not as active as this game is actually going but i'm not sure that's a reasonable expectation in the first place
My perception of this game is so distorted

Like AN has 348 posts but I've little very little insight into their thoughts somehow

Creature has over 100 posts yet I can barely remember him in the game

Jetlag in the winter from NA-Asia is awful; I've felt like the Before in an anti depressant commercial
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Creature, bassoon
Tw
Mewtaph
Nauci, skittles, NM, Keyser, Kokicki
Performer - null line
Mitilos, shos, irre, an

I thought that NM votes were on sensible wagons for pressure at the time so I upgraded him, I may be over thinking that one
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1812, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1776, Mitillos wrote:@Kokichi: Nice misrep there. I am doing my own scumhunting already, and I will be looking into them, as I mentioned in my wallpost. I am more likely to townread someone if they scumhunt (without fallacies). As for the whole "I joke as everything" and "everything is NAI from me", those are not NAI thoughts or posts. They are scummy, because they read like preemptive attempts to deflect scumreads on you. Speaking of misrepresentations, I just remembered another reason for scumreading you: post 1511. Shoshin is saying that she is townreading everyone not mentioned in that partial quote you made of post 1505 and that *all* scum are in those 8 players, yet you turned it to there being *some* scum in there.
How is it a misrep? You said that you were suspect of AlNan but said that I should keep it up, instead of you prying into them more yourself.
Seemed blatantly obvious to me that he was saying you need to scum hunt more in order to be sorted/town read. Why do you interpret scum hunting as zero sum, like asking you to do it implies he won't?
In post 1815, Kokichi Oma wrote:

That's nice. So who do you actually scumread? Top 3. Because it sounds like you're just voting me for weak reasonings based on your post, and your willingness to swing elsewhere.
My willingness to swing elsewhere means I will compromise to achieve a lynch but you're my top scum read that I'd like to eat rope today

That's so self evident that I can't tell if this is deliberate misrepresentation or bizarre mindset
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1821, Xtoxm wrote:Mitilos, shos, irre, an

I thought that NM votes were on sensible wagons for pressure at the time so I upgraded him, I may be over thinking that one
Can you give at least 1 sentence on each scum read as to what you think they did was scummy and why scum motivations make sense for it

Also, NM plays like tea leaves and hopes everyone interprets it with wishful thinking; I've never found it possible to discern if he was voting to contribute to a wagon for pressure or gunning for a mislynch, and I don't see an alignment correlation for when he votes early versus when he lolhammers
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Irrelephant11
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”