Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3825 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by Tails »

Okay, but what does that have to do with the bus driver?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3826 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3822, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3820, Wisdom wrote:anyway
you might as well claim sk
Lol, I already have claimed it.
oh you did? then i feel dumb
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3827 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3, Flavor Leaf wrote:Don’t lynch me. Thanks, bye.

I’m gonna just coast. I’m probably a SK. If not SK, I’m Mafia.

Reactions? Go.

@Wisdom - First post in the game.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3828 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by profii »

In post 3760, Reasonably Rational wrote:@A50: Can you please edit in the roles for each of the flips in the OP? It helps a lot to just see what roles died when without having to go to the actual flips, especially when they're a mess of flavor that doesn't matter for figuring out what information people may have been trying to crumb without claiming.

Also: BEF, next time you use a cop gambit as a PGO to draw fire, claim ascetic at the same time. It'll keep people from getting themselves killed trying to verify you, and though it'll make it a bit harder to keep from being lynched, it'll keep you from killing a doctor accidentally. Also also also: When a tracker exposes themselves to get you lynched, don't try to scare people off the lynch; come clean, and either claim PGO and lose all your utility, but know that you're guaranteed to take out a scum slot unless they want you gamesolving all game long, or else claim something else that isn't cop, but is still threatening to scum.

Also, first thought right now is that BEF received Alonzo's N1 results, saw a guilty, claimed a guilty(to communicate the guilty to whoever the cop was), and that's basically it.

Which, coupled with the likelihood that Alonzo's initial vote was on his cop target means...

VOTE: Gamma

-Cerb
Bus driver point - if Alonzo tried to cop Gamma he hinted it as per here

If BEF got a Hebi result then it could have been busdrivered

If Gamma has any useful results he should share
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3829 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by profii »

In post 3827, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Reactions? Go.

There are 8.9 million reasons why no one will take a post 1 claim from your seriously :p
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3830 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Pretty sure Nero redirected me.

Also, I’m not seeing Gamma as scum. He hasn’t tried to push me at all, and he’s asked for me to comment on certain things to just see where I stand. That’s town Gamma.

Also, cheeky vs Gamma was a thing for a little bit, right? I just read up on Gamma’s ISO, but I think i vaguely remember that.

Gamma’s town.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3831 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by Wisdom »

I think bef faked the guilty completely for the pgo cause
Dont think alonzo's result went there
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3832 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3829, profii wrote:

Reactions? Go.

There are 8.9 million reasons why no one will take a post 1 claim from your seriously :p
I mean, they shouldn’t. I’ve been known to claim 5+ times, different claims, as town before. That was on a game I called out and hard pushed 3/4 scum. Maria then went on to win a SK game...that game...-.-
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3833 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Besides alonzo's role returns vanilla or not vanilla
Seeing bef claim a guilty and not even on his target shouldn't mean anything to him
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3834 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3829, profii wrote:

Reactions? Go.

Also, i was playing in a jokester way because I thought I wanted targets at me.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3835 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Idk some thought vomit to try to sort the different categories of possible scum.

Townish
Varsoon
pinturicchio

The nullish category -- Nancy has reads on some of these
Tails
profii
Thor665
Fortian
Amzela

Wisdom Category
Wisdom -- He's pinged me a lot early game but I also follow a lot of his thought processes so idk about wagoning him rn

Potential group scum -- I think the cases on these people are more based on associations, it seems unlikely they are third party killers based on play, don't feel like they've playing toward solo endgames
Gamma Emerald
BuJaber
Reasonably Rational

Could be group scum, could be serial killers -- slots that are all suspicious independently
Flavor Leaf -- claimed vig-like role I think?, has acted very ??? for lot of the game, lot of sk wifom, but not sure if he's so open about his role if so
davesaz -- his comment about cheeky has me thinking; feel a little bit like he's specifically trying to hunt group scum while not really getting on anyone's radar
DrippingGoofball -- given the flips I'm finding jester less plausible

-DVa
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3836 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2441, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2438, DrippingGoofball wrote:GammaEmerald posts a lot about himself. Defensive?

What was the "joke claim?"
Convenient that you come in to discredit someone who actively desires your lynch.
FYI the joke claim was claiming masons with Creature, us two and Flavor Leaf have a history of these things going south when done seriously, here I did it as a joke and the fact Creature never acknowledged it is super bad.
I also don’t think Gamma makes this play as scum.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3837 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Wisdom »

what if bu and dgb are mimes
thatd be fun
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3838 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by profii »

When do I ever push this hard FL?
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3839 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 3837, Wisdom wrote:what if bu and dgb are mimes
thatd be fun
Next Overkill being Detective Pikachu confirmed!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3840 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3838, profii wrote:When do I ever push this hard FL?
What is this in response to?

I think it makes sense that you push me here, tbh. I don’t think you’ve been pushing me hard at all, but Ithink you’re getting to the area that you’re just going to be paranoid of ScumMe.

However, before I don’t think you’ve ever pushed me as scum, or even considered me as scum besides that first game we played in.

I’ve never rolled scum against you either, though.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3841 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Dva - I got something up my sleeve still. ;) I’m trying to pull the gambit of the century.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3842 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by profii »

In post 3840, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3838, profii wrote:When do I ever push this hard FL?
What is this in response to?

I think it makes sense that you push me here, tbh. I don’t think you’ve been pushing me hard at all, but Ithink you’re getting to the area that you’re just going to be paranoid of ScumMe.

However, before I don’t think you’ve ever pushed me as scum, or even considered me as scum besides that first game we played in.

I’ve never rolled scum against you either, though.
You said you don’t think Gamma is scum and I haven’t done nearly anything else today but push him
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3843 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Are you softing a result
Lets not have another bef
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3844 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by profii »

Well I am a cop >=[
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3845 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by Wisdom »

VOTE: gamma
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3846 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by Wisdom »

definitely underdog and not cheeky buddy
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3847 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

()_+_) LAST NIGHT TOMORROW ()_-_)

Hello, players of Overkill 2!!! Everyone’s favorite Disney Princess, BOONSKIIES, the host of LAST NIGHT TOMORROW, a major BOON to the town of this large theme game.

Town
-
Lean Town
-
Null
-
Null-Scum
-
Lean Scum
-
Scum

*This list was not made in order. I went back and forth and added when necessary.

profii
- profii’s been pushing me a bit, which is a bit different than usual. Like I said a second ago, i think he’s transforming to a paranoia level of me, which I get often with players that i play with a lot. Gamma Emerald had it with me for a bit, and it’s about that time Profii does. I town read here based on not having any scum pings, and nothing feels out of the ordinary other than that expected attitude towards me, w2hich he isn’t even really pushing hard.

Gamma Emerald
- i explained my town read. Mixed in with the push there today, I think th3is is TownGamma.

DrewVa
- I started town reading here a while ago. I feel like Wisdom and DrewVa are probably the most genuine town out there right now. Reads list trajectories make sense. Yeah, town.

Tails
- I already explained this. I didn’t like his posting yesterday with the lack of flips, and I guess the RCE flip shows he didn’t know. Although he isn’t pushing me back. Actually, I’m looking at his ISO more in depth now, and I kind of think this is a hard town read now.

Fortian
- I like DV’s posts, and regfan had one big one that I just went, hmm, that’s too much work for scum to put in in their position. Sure, that’s WIFOM, but literally nothing they’ve done has longed me. Their walls and posts seem genuine. I wouldn’t be on board with any wagon here.

Wisdom
- genuine town, him bringing up SK makes me think he could be an SK, but I have no reason to doubt this slot. I enjoy his general demeanor, and feel he could hard pocket me, though, even if I thought he was super scummy. But I think he’s town. Like I said, the Nancy-Wisdom feud I felt like they both made strong points, and had reasons to have conflict. It resolved itself for the most part too.

pinturicchio
- Ryan Reynolds here hasn’t really been on any major wagon besides Majiffy. He even unvoted Gamma shortly after voting. I’m gonna lean town here.

davesaz
- don’t feel like reading his ISO more in depth, tbh. I’ve had success lynching him when he’s scum, but I’ve mislynched him before and protected him when he was scum, so :shrug:

DrippingGoofball
- i dont really get his “yeah, lynch me” play. He forced Toog to kill themselves, but I don’t know DGB enough to know if that’s something they’d be bold enough to push as scum.

Thor665
- I feel thor’s done near the least in this game. He’s been making some peeps here and there. POE says lean scum.

Reasonably Rational
- i don’t have a lot to say here. I don’t like the Gamma vote. I think scum is pushing Gamma right now. I don’t have anything townie really to point out, or scummy. They protected Creature slot a bit, but meh. Lean scum for the Gamma push.

BuJaber
- idk. I thought the wagon here originally was scum driven, and it still could be. I didn’t like Varsoon’s attitude on the wagon. I feel like one of them are probably scum. BuJaber hasn’t really done anything townie, but he might be a bit too scummy from playstyle.

Varsoon
- i didn’t like him specifically on the Bujaber wagon. Also didn’t like him specifically on the majiffy wagon. Also he was on Toog. I think it’s a bit suspicious for people to be throwing town reads on him. Varsoon’s got that personality where he’ll do things like that as town, but it looked like he was just trying for a mislynch to me, but he’d push it like he was just being hard and voting wherever. I’m like...null-lean scum reading the slot, because I know a lot of it’s NAI, but I do have paranoia. Also RR, DGB, and Gamma votes. Idk, I see those a scum all easy votes right now.

Amzela
- this is most likely a scum slot. Severe lack of posting, pushed DGB, voted RR. Yeah. Nothing really townie in their ISO. Feels like they’re just here waiting to see what happens. (With lie activity, of course) which could be new to forum mafia, but it feels like new to being scum on forum mafia to bring it further.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Will scum continue to drive this terrible Gamma Emerald wagon?

Will the redirector explanation finally be revealed?

WILL TAILS EXPLAIN HOW HE SEEMINGLY KNEW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE LACK OF FLIPS AND GENERAL ANALYSIS YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Find out next time on...
LAST NIGHT TOMORROW!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Have you ever felt, you know, not so fresh? Well, you too can be fresh like Boon, and all you gotta do is...

VOTE: Amzela
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3848 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

While I think Amzela is scum, I think RR is probably the correct play today.

I also don’t feel Varsoon and Bujaber are on the same team, so I could probably go one of them, but I think they’ll out themselves eventually.

Probably wrong on something in the blue area, but I’m solid with my greens.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3849 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:02 pm

Post by Tails »

@Flavor: Why would I push you back? I don't see you as scummy as RR, Varsoon, or even DGB, and I see no reason why you can't be figured out later.

Oh, and I guessed.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”