Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #7100 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7094, jjh927 wrote:Gamma don't you fucking dare tell me to think critically again when you're clearly lacking in that department by what you just said
Really? So far I recall Jingle and someone else has claimed it. So that’s not exactly what I thought but unless it’s jingle, the other person, and the babysitter all being scum, Town was targeted. So again: WHY WOULD SCUM BABYSITTER TARGET TOWN????
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7101 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:26 am

Post by profii »

In post 7076, Vecna wrote:Profii Townclear, Questionmark + resurrectionstuff?
awww shit - i am a night poster - i completley forgot to add hilarious night posts to the thread.

(my slot has already night posted so it's out there)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7102 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Porkens
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7103 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:31 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 7100, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7094, jjh927 wrote:Gamma don't you fucking dare tell me to think critically again when you're clearly lacking in that department by what you just said
Really? So far I recall Jingle and someone else has claimed it. So that’s not exactly what I thought but unless it’s jingle, the other person, and the babysitter all being scum, Town was targeted. So again: WHY WOULD SCUM BABYSITTER TARGET TOWN????
Because the babysitter considered they might get vigged
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7104 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:33 am

Post by jjh927 »

Oh also because it's loud and as such only targeting scum would be dumb af
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7105 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What is a night post profii?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7106 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:33 am

Post by jjh927 »

Oh and also the someone else was fucking NicoRobin, a highly likely vig target who was scum
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7107 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 7098, Nero Cain wrote:Vecna, I don't think Pork ever claimed. Did you get a message when you targeted him?
Either it was a message that was shown to whomever visited him, and he just trolled me good

OR

He's some kind of PGO-Poisoner and I really am about to die today or tomorrow.

Im leaning to the first now, based on how the pm was worded (your target had a dialogue option: text)
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7108 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:45 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 7099, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7097, jjh927 wrote:
In post 7095, Nero Cain wrote:jj and think don't go together.
This is more scumposting okay but I'm not gonna get wound up
I mean, I asked you to engage me about why I was scum and so far you've failed to do so.
Yeah I was making a post but I'm answering a bunch of other things I shouldn't have to, including your jabs at me and Gamma Emerald's uninformed nonsense, and I need to go shower.

Honestly the main thing is that your approaches to different wagons have been bad. The only scum you played an active role in getting lynched was Mastina, and as I said scum were hard bussing that. HOWEVER, we can go back to even that- you know that thing where you believed she was L-1 and were having cold feet about hammering? Yeah, that. But the places you've been putting votes and the inconsistency of your logic is just really pinging me. Sometimes you've came out with some really sane shit and other times you get those hole riddled arguments like the one from earlier. You don't seem at all consistent in that sense. You claim to have voted NSG in the Varsoon thing which is still weird considering Varsoon and Mastina were the only two viable wagons at that time. I'm not entirely sure what your thought process there has been. Because you were very logically attacking how Mastina went about using her role- I recall a "stop dragging your feet" which very much resonated. And you voted her, but it seemed more for pressure than for a top scumread thing, and I guess you mostly came around to it the following day. I don't recall you ever even touching on NicoRobin tbh, and I still maintain she was extremely obvious scum. I don't recall you ever taking a really hard stance on any of the flipped scum. Whereas you did try to start a counterwagon when 2 of them were the main wagons.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7109 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I see a bunch of words without examples.

Like if you obviously think that I'm scum that doesn't bus Mastina and Varsoon for the town cred then you are really don't understand how to play as scum or scumhunt effectively.

I claimed intent and then Porkens jumped in to hammer. True, I did question if I should wait b/c there was no rush to speedlynch and others might want to chime in.

I did talk about Nico yesterday despite your lies that I didn't. Your post is shit but I don't really expect much better from you.

Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7110 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Lady Angel »

VOTE: Porkens

I'd believe a lot of stuff, but I don't believe both you and Jingle would've managed to miss the fact that NR's role asks for both your role and target, so why didn't one of you tell us?

I'm voting you over Jingle because your meme vote was especially bad yesterday.
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7111 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:18 am

Post by jjh927 »

It's the lack of hard stances. Find me a post you made about Nico from the previous day that wasn't theoretical crap that barely goes any further than "One of Nico and NSG is scum"
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7112 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:19 am

Post by jjh927 »

I am the slot you have focused the most on throughout the game, and the fact that you still can't place me correctly tells me plenty anyhow
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7113 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think I've focused on you any more than any other slot. You ain't that special, bro.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7114 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:26 am

Post by jjh927 »

I mean I could do an analysis where I figure out how many times you mention everyone else's names
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7115 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6089, Nero Cain wrote:Nico and Mastina could certainly be bussing especially with Nico doing nothing but scumreading Mastina the whole game.
sit down and shut up and let good players gamesolve.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7116 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:29 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 7110, Lady Angel wrote:VOTE: Porkens

I'd believe a lot of stuff, but I don't believe both you and Jingle would've managed to miss the fact that NR's role asks for both your role and target, so why didn't one of you tell us?

I'm voting you over Jingle because your meme vote was especially bad yesterday.
The simplest solution is that it does not.

It doesn't make that a bad vote because the whole thing with Porkens would be the way scum targeting scum would play out but it's not the best reasoning
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7117 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7102, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7110, Lady Angel wrote:VOTE: Porkens
like you can either vote scum with us or continue to whine about how I scum read you and throw a hissy fit.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7118 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:31 am

Post by jjh927 »

That's just one of the scenarios you proposed the day before. Note that this is literally very possible scenario.
In post 5723, Nero Cain wrote:I could see the first two as scum, the last two not so much. I feel like the three scenarios here are: Nico is town and Mastina is placating her. Nico and Mastina are scum and this is distancing. Mastina and Nico are both town.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7119 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:31 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 7118, jjh927 wrote:That's just one of the scenarios you proposed the day before. Note that this is literally every possible scenario.
In post 5723, Nero Cain wrote:I could see the first two as scum, the last two not so much. I feel like the three scenarios here are: Nico is town and Mastina is placating her. Nico and Mastina are scum and this is distancing. Mastina and Nico are both town.
ebwop

But yeah that's really not a hard stance. That's you going "Yeah that's possible" to someone else saying something
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7120 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean you hard town read Varsoon until he used his role. The Varsoon wagon was clearly a bus and you were on it. And you hard town read Mastina. So I guess that makes you scum as well.

Did you even talk about Wheme this whole game?

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7121 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:42 am

Post by profii »

In post 1906, RadiantCowbells wrote:KuroiXHF: Being alive has its perks.
@Nero

i can ask RC to post at night for me... i forgot to last night :(
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7122 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So I could have been reading all your stuff last night. :/

Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7123 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:09 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 7001, Vecna wrote:Also, I need to know who received my visit. If you got the flavour that I visited your house, please state so.

I’ll see you in hell?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7124 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 7102, Nero Cain wrote:

Stop it