Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3950 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

This is me reiterating my request that some time be given for Drixx and I to contribute, given that he's been running errands all day and I've been working.

This is also me noting that rushing these lynches, and rushing sharing these guilties, is/has been really shitty play, and we should be looking at these rushes of votes carefully because they're certainly not pro-town actions in terms of doing any scumhunting that isn't VCA.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3951 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:42 am

Post by ruru »

votecountWith 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Gamma Emerald (7):
profii (3763),Wisdom (3845),BuJaber (3889),Tails (3899),pinturicchio (3916),Varsoon (3933),Fortian (3948),
Amzela (1):
Flavor Leaf (3847),
profii (1):
Gamma Emerald (3904),
Thor665 (1):
Amzela (3934),
Not voting (5):
DrewVa,davesaz,DrippingGoofball,Thor665,Reasonably Rational (3781),

(expired on 2018-12-25 00:18:00) remain.

Spoiler: mobile-friendlier
Gamma Emerald (7):
profii (3763), Wisdom (3845), BuJaber (3889), Tails (3899), pinturicchio (3916), Varsoon (3933), Fortian (3948),
Amzela (1):
Flavor Leaf (3847),
profii (1):
Gamma Emerald (3904),
Thor665 (1):
Amzela (3934),
Not voting (5):
DrewVa, davesaz, DrippingGoofball, Thor665, Reasonably Rational (3781),
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3952 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:47 am

Post by profii »

In post 3950, Reasonably Rational wrote:and rushing sharing these guilties, is/has been really shitty play,
alright scum hunter extraordinaire sheesh

UNVOTE:

obviously this is just to give you some time and I'll be back on when you are ready
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3953 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:57 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3727, Almost50 wrote:
These were the flips of the 4 found corpses

Nero Cain was ...

Spoiler:
You are "Lincoln Hawk" (from: Over the Top
). Although this town is crime infested you are more concerned about winning back your son and winning at the world arm wrestling championships. You're a trucker though, so that must count for something.

OK, you are a
Bus Driver
aligned with the Town. With some good skill and reads you can very much sway this game Town's way, or you can severly demolish all it's chances to eliminate this evil.

"What I do is I just try to take my hat and I turn it around, and it's like a switch that goes on. And when the switch goes on, I feel like another person, I feel, I don't know, I feel like a... like a truck. Like a machine."

"All I can say is I made a mistake. I know that. You know, sometimes that happens in life. We all make mistakes, but it won't happen again."

As always; you win when all threats to town have been eliminated. GOOD LUCK.

Now just PM me back with your role so I know you understand it and are up for the task.

Malakitty was ...

Spoiler:
You are "Marion Cobretti" (from: Cobra
). You are a tough-on-crime street cop, and you must protect the innocents from all the violence that has plagued this town.

You thus are a
non-weak
Elite Body Guard
aligned with the Town. Your job is to die for the cause, so let's hope you don't die defending the wrong person, but even if you do; chances are you're taking another bad guy with you.

"I don't deal with psychos. I put them away."

You have the standard win con of the Town; which is to eliminate all evil to get your win. GOOD LUCK.

Now just PM me back with your role so I know you understand it and are up for the task.

CheekyTeeky was ...

Spoiler:
I dunno what to say. You are "Stud/The Italian Stallion" (from: The Party at Kitty and Stud's
). All you need to know is it was an X-rated flick, so with no further ado: You're a
Mafia Roleblocker
).

Kitty
: Someday you'll be known as the Italian Stallion.
Stud
: Let's get high.

You win when you've eliminated all competition and have gained control over the town.

Now how about you PM me back with your role so I know you understand it and are up for the task.

P.S. Just in case you need a fake claim at any point; you may claim "Robert Rath" (from: Assassins
). You are a
Jack Of All Trades
(One Roleblock, One Cop, One Doctor), and if challenegd for the abilities you may point out that those are the abilities of a JOAT from the Great Idea Mafia page and even claim you asked me the same and that this was my response.

"Sure. And after that, if you don't mind, I'd like to go to the hospital."

Creature was ...

Spoiler:
You are "Freddy Heflin" (from: Cop Land
). As the Sheriff of a suburban New Jersey community, populated by New York City police officers, you slowly discover the town is a front for mob connections and corruption.

You are thus a
Watcher
and you need to try and find some crime perpetrators before the whole town is subverted and taken over by the mobs.

"I look at this town, and I don't like what I see."

Obviously
you are aligned with the Town
and have the standard win con of eliminating all evil to get your win. GOOD LUCK.

PM me back with your role so I know you understand it and are up for the task.
In post 3878, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3807, Fortian wrote:Also to my fellow townies:

You do realise that BrightEyedFish is single-handedly responsible for 50% of the scum deaths so far.

50%

We all gotta pick up our game.

--

Okay I'm done now.
...?
Pretty sure Cheeky died vía Mala’s role
???

Alchemist21 tracked Cheeky to PGO BEF. Flavor has been targeting RCE the entire game. N1, Toogeloo stopped all kills. N2, Mala most likely BG’d RCE and N3, it was obviously successful.

In post 3634, Alchemist21 wrote:Ok screw it. I didn’t want to claim like this but since people are still giving Benefit of the Doubt here...

I Tracked BEF N1 and saw he visited nobody. That’s how I knew the guilty was fake. I Tracked Cheeky N2, which you can see in that flavor hint, and she visited BEF which is why I speculated BEF having a PGO role.

He’s not backing down from his bullshit so I’m calling it out.
Please explain the bolded, Gamma.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3954 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 3952, profii wrote:
In post 3950, Reasonably Rational wrote:and rushing sharing these guilties, is/has been really shitty play,
alright scum hunter extraordinaire sheesh

UNVOTE:

obviously this is just to give you some time and I'll be back on when you are ready
Thank you. Just to give you an idea of timeline, Drixx and I have DnD in an hour, which will last for like 4 hours, and after that we'll hopefully be able to get together in realtime and talk about things, since we're eat the point where we *should* be able to figure some shit out if we actually try.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3955 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:20 am

Post by profii »

I’ll be asleep. Im not setting any timelines on anything but if this wagon wobbles I’ll be mad
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3956 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:36 am

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3828, profii wrote:
In post 3760, Reasonably Rational wrote:@A50: Can you please edit in the roles for each of the flips in the OP? It helps a lot to just see what roles died when without having to go to the actual flips, especially when they're a mess of flavor that doesn't matter for figuring out what information people may have been trying to crumb without claiming.

Also: BEF, next time you use a cop gambit as a PGO to draw fire, claim ascetic at the same time. It'll keep people from getting themselves killed trying to verify you, and though it'll make it a bit harder to keep from being lynched, it'll keep you from killing a doctor accidentally. Also also also: When a tracker exposes themselves to get you lynched, don't try to scare people off the lynch; come clean, and either claim PGO and lose all your utility, but know that you're guaranteed to take out a scum slot unless they want you gamesolving all game long, or else claim something else that isn't cop, but is still threatening to scum.

Also, first thought right now is that BEF received Alonzo's N1 results, saw a guilty, claimed a guilty(to communicate the guilty to whoever the cop was), and that's basically it.

Which, coupled with the likelihood that Alonzo's initial vote was on his cop target means...

VOTE: Gamma

-Cerb
Bus driver point - if Alonzo tried to cop Gamma he hinted it as per here

If BEF got a Hebi result then it could have been busdrivered

If Gamma has any useful results he should share
So maybe BEF really did think he had a guilty on Hebi. So, Alonzo’s guilty was redirected to Hebi. So, that explains it. Then Clem/Chick team must also have a roleblocker, because he go a “no results” on us.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3957 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:45 am

Post by profii »

I can’t work out if I’m derping or not - I wanted an excuse to push gamma that wasn’t “ I woke up from a dream where we lynched gamma and it was awesome”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3958 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3953, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3727, Almost50 wrote:
These were the flips of the 4 found corpses

Nero Cain was ...

Spoiler:
You are "Lincoln Hawk" (from: Over the Top
). Although this town is crime infested you are more concerned about winning back your son and winning at the world arm wrestling championships. You're a trucker though, so that must count for something.

OK, you are a
Bus Driver
aligned with the Town. With some good skill and reads you can very much sway this game Town's way, or you can severly demolish all it's chances to eliminate this evil.

"What I do is I just try to take my hat and I turn it around, and it's like a switch that goes on. And when the switch goes on, I feel like another person, I feel, I don't know, I feel like a... like a truck. Like a machine."

"All I can say is I made a mistake. I know that. You know, sometimes that happens in life. We all make mistakes, but it won't happen again."

As always; you win when all threats to town have been eliminated. GOOD LUCK.

Malakitty was ...

Spoiler:
You are "Marion Cobretti" (from: Cobra
). You are a tough-on-crime street cop, and you must protect the innocents from all the violence that has plagued this town.

You thus are a
non-weak
Elite Body Guard
aligned with the Town. Your job is to die for the cause, so let's hope you don't die defending the wrong person, but even if you do; chances are you're taking another bad guy with you.

"I don't deal with psychos. I put them away."

You have the standard win con of the Town; which is to eliminate all evil to get your win. GOOD LUCK.

CheekyTeeky was ...

Spoiler:
I dunno what to say. You are "Stud/The Italian Stallion" (from: The Party at Kitty and Stud's
). All you need to know is it was an X-rated flick, so with no further ado: You're a
Mafia Roleblocker
).

Kitty
: Someday you'll be known as the Italian Stallion.
Stud
: Let's get high.

You win when you've eliminated all competition and have gained control over the town.

Now how about you PM me back with your role so I know you understand it and are up for the task.

P.S. Just in case you need a fake claim at any point; you may claim "Robert Rath" (from: Assassins
). You are a
Jack Of All Trades
(One Roleblock, One Cop, One Doctor), and if challenegd for the abilities you may point out that those are the abilities of a JOAT from the Great Idea Mafia page and even claim you asked me the same and that this was my response.

"Sure. And after that, if you don't mind, I'd like to go to the hospital."

Creature was ...

Spoiler:
You are "Freddy Heflin" (from: Cop Land
). As the Sheriff of a suburban New Jersey community, populated by New York City police officers, you slowly discover the town is a front for mob connections and corruption.

You are thus a
Watcher
and you need to try and find some crime perpetrators before the whole town is subverted and taken over by the mobs.

"I look at this town, and I don't like what I see."

Obviously
you are aligned with the Town
and have the standard win con of eliminating all evil to get your win. GOOD LUCK.

PM me back with your role so I know you understand it and are up for the task.
In post 3878, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3807, Fortian wrote:Also to my fellow townies:

You do realise that BrightEyedFish is single-handedly responsible for 50% of the scum deaths so far.

50%

We all gotta pick up our game.

--

Okay I'm done now.
...?
Pretty sure Cheeky died vía Mala’s role
???

Alchemist21 tracked Cheeky to PGO BEF. Flavor has been targeting RCE the entire game. N1, Toogeloo stopped all kills. N2, Mala most likely BG’d RCE and N3, it was obviously successful.

In post 3634, Alchemist21 wrote:Ok screw it. I didn’t want to claim like this but since people are still giving Benefit of the Doubt here...

I Tracked BEF N1 and saw he visited nobody. That’s how I knew the guilty was fake. I Tracked Cheeky N2, which you can see in that flavor hint, and she visited BEF which is why I speculated BEF having a PGO role.

He’s not backing down from his bullshit so I’m calling it out.
Please explain the bolded, Gamma.
I’m stupid is what that is
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3959 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3957, profii wrote:I can’t work out if I’m derping or not - I wanted an excuse to push gamma that wasn’t “ I woke up from a dream where we lynched gamma and it was awesome”
So is this a signed confession you were bluffing
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3960 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:56 am

Post by profii »

Drew - Gamma is an underdog and Cheeky was Mafia
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3961 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:56 am

Post by profii »

In post 3959, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3957, profii wrote:I can’t work out if I’m derping or not - I wanted an excuse to push gamma that wasn’t “ I woke up from a dream where we lynched gamma and it was awesome”
So is this a signed confession you were bluffing
No it’s a “can I get people to lynch gamma without explicitly saying - “hey guys I’m a cop” - so that I can continue to cop tonight”

Nice try though
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3962 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by DrewVa »

j/w but do SK and Mafia want to kill underdogs?

Just sort of speculating but if there's 0% chance Gamma is getting protected, and SK wants to kill mafia factions, then are we actually wasting a lynch by lynching caught scum?

I'm probably overthinking this, but I also literally just lynched scum Gamma yesterday. The problem here is that while I feel like Gamma here was definitely scum hunting and was legitimately trying to sort me, if Underdogs had confirmation this was multiball that doesn't guarantee he's town if Underdogs are legitimately trying to lynch Mafia... so not sure what to do with my read of Gamma atm, just know he feels very different than he did in my last game with him where he flipped scum.

Like we think there's a redirector and there's no reason to think there isn't Framer yet so it's not like a guilty is a full mod-confirmed guilty given this is a massively swingy closed setup. I'd rather lynch on play than mechanics and DGB is the better lynch on play.

So part of me still wants to just lynch DGB today personally but I don't think I can get Nancy on board with that idea atm so idk -DVa
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3963 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by profii »

I’ve seen town try and scum hunt around conf scum before and it went very wrong. We lynch Gamma.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3964 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by profii »

In post 3789, profii wrote:
In post 3788, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3778, DrewVa wrote:I'm not sure why Alonzo's result even matters here; we've only had one vanilla flip out of what, like 10 people? Doesn't make Gamma guilty but I'd like to see a stronger "Gamma is scum" argument than "Alonzo showed him as non-vanilla" which tells us almost nothing -- DVa
Also, the way Cheeky was hardpushing him, makes me think that they are never w/w here.
again,
PS
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3965 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 3962, DrewVa wrote:j/w but do SK and Mafia want to kill underdogs?
Things that increase KPN are generally good for scum (including SK) and things that reduce it are generally good for town.
If underdogs have fewer members, which sounds right flavor wise but we have no way of knowing, then a known underdog should be a town priority.
Bona fide SK are also town priority, if we had an actual target and not just an inferred one.
I'm curious why this is a point to make right now though.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3966 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by davesaz »

Did I mention that Gamma's ISO comes up not town according to a work-in-progress method I have for reading him? Giving full details would reduce the usability of the tell, but I can say there is something specific lacking from his game which has been present the past several times I've seen him as town.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3967 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3965, davesaz wrote:I'm curious why this is a point to make right now though.
In a weird position where I believe profii but have doubts Gamma flips scum -DVa
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3968 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3963, profii wrote:I’ve seen town try and scum hunt around conf scum before and it went very wrong. We lynch Gamma.
Who did you cop, nights 1 and 2? I’m asking, because like DVa, I believe your guilty but I’m trying to figure out if there’s any chance you could have been redirected?

I think if BEF was redirected N1, then it probably means your N1 cop check is accurate. So if both N1 and N2 make sense, then your N3 is also probably correct and you weren’t redirected.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3969 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3966, davesaz wrote:Did I mention that Gamma's ISO comes up not town according to a work-in-progress method I have for reading him? Giving full details would reduce the usability of the tell, but I can say there is something specific lacking from his game which has been present the past several times I've seen him as town.
Wisdom has accurately read him in 2 games as both scum and town. \_0_/
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3970 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 3894, profii wrote:sure
I went FL N1 but got no result - hence I literally said I got no result in that post I quoted recently - that was the breadcrumb.
Then I went Cheeky but she died so I did not breadcrumb it at all for the sake of surviving
Then I went gamma based on some VCA I did overnight and got a guilty.

Note - my role says I can only catch scum, not any other wackos - so I went for FL on N1 because I thought it would give me credibility with FL and he would back me. I've been joking about it though for survival measures.
I went for Cheeky because she was derping and I went for Gamma based on his links to Chick as I quoted + he was quite happy on the 2 town lynches as I posted so it seemed like a fair choice.

my character is "Joe Bomowski"
I've never seen the film :lol:
@Nancy RTFT
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3971 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3970, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 3894, profii wrote:sure
I went FL N1 but got no result - hence I literally said I got no result in that post I quoted recently - that was the breadcrumb.
Then I went Cheeky but she died so I did not breadcrumb it at all for the sake of surviving
Then I went gamma based on some VCA I did overnight and got a guilty.

Note - my role says I can only catch scum, not any other wackos - so I went for FL on N1 because I thought it would give me credibility with FL and he would back me. I've been joking about it though for survival measures.
I went for Cheeky because she was derping and I went for Gamma based on his links to Chick as I quoted + he was quite happy on the 2 town lynches as I posted so it seemed like a fair choice.

my character is "Joe Bomowski"
I've never seen the film :lol:
@Nancy RTFT
So, his FL and Cheeky checks make sense, so unlikely Profil was redirected on N3.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3972 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3900, profii wrote:
In post 3897, Tails wrote:How are the results phrased? I've seen several variations when it comes to results. Essentially, what is your character looking for?

But basically, the FL one said the computer was down so I got no result, I just interpreted that as a role block - I assume cheeky believed me or something.
The 2nd one told me the investigation led to organised crime and it actually said mafia for cheeky
then the Gamma one said someone had tipped off there was a group of kids called the underdogs and gamma was a member.

(sorry a50 If I'm not supposed to blab this but I am not c+v'ing!!!)
In post 3904, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: profii
I doubt a cop role would get faction specific results
Why wouldn’t they and this OMGUS, based on this reasoning makes no sense in a multiball game.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3973 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by DrewVa »

Just checked Wikipedia. Joe Bornowski, is a police sergeant in the movie, “Stop or my Mom will Shoot”.

I believe Profil’s guilty on Gamma.

VOTE: Gamma

And Gamma’s reaction vote makes no sense, if he’s innocent.
Amzela
Amzela
Goon
Amzela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3974 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Amzela »

UNVOTE:

Mafia, the game where you doubt everything and anything. I can't read Thor anymore.

I want to mention that Pintu had been going after Nero really hard. Like really hard. Now that Nero's flipped town, Pintu's gone on to Gamma.

@Pintu, can you explain why you were hammering for Nero so hard?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”