Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1948, skitter30 wrote:uh the quote i quoted when i said i supported his lynch
So you're saying that he only made those long posts when being voted and otherwise only these small quips?

(I'm currently too busy to confirm this so I'll let mew defend himself if it's inaccurate; I'm just trying to nail down your sentiment here)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by skitter30 »

because this looks nothing like the towngame i've seen twice now

i feel like he's trying to not get lynched but i don't really see a reason why he shouldn't be ... like his slot hasn't been townie or anything imo

i don't really have a reason for not_mafia either way; he's *slightly* on the townie side of null but i always want him resolved before lylo

like i wont' object to his lynch, but i wont' particularly go out of my way to make it happen tho; i feel like lynching not_mafia is kinda like a *disappointing* ending to a day this long and would prefer to lynch someone i actually think is scummy tho
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1680, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 1387, Mitillos wrote:I have a question for mewtaph: What do you think of your predecessors? Had you been playing as a different slot, how would you have read them?
Spoiler:
In post 177, teacher wrote:Ho Lee Crud, this is definitely going to be a mistake if we are on page 8 already. But its such a good list.

@Nauci, nice to see you again and welcome back from your trip. Just the last game Elephant was making a joke about how weird it was to be in a game without you screaming about how good he is as scum.

@TW, performer always feels wolfy to me too, but I did not get any real vibes from the entrance here.

VOTE: Shoshin
The first sentence suggests he's going to have a hard time keeping up with the game.
Seems like a natural entrance might ask the worst or Nauci for how natural it seems to them if I'm feeling desperate enough for prelim reads. Observation of Performer seems like a mildly town intent in this post.
Pops in after people are paying attention to Performer - imperfect timing in terms of being noticed, but I don't think they aren't playing to be invisible so checks out for now.
Given the opening comment, I would keep an eye on how their activity shapes out in their ISO, but otherwise, I'm not compelled to think about this post twice.
Closer (and biased) examination shows that enthusiasm conflicting with not being able to keep up is a pretty decent combination hard to maintain as scum. I would probably start by giving a slight town lean for this if I analysed this super deeply for some reason outside of this slot. There are some scummy points to it as well - main one is that Performer comment is kinda slowing the game down but not really, and also the timing of the post. I would look to seeing if it all checks out in the end.
this was the last post that he made before that one and this was part of a spurt of posts he made in reaction to being wagoned
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1922, Not_Mafia wrote:Can we lynch Irrelephant pls?
Why?
Hydra of Almost50 and Nancy Drew 39

We don’t intend to monkey around.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1930, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1924, Nauci wrote:
Did he say the w word
No but he said TWTBAW
How is that scummy?

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1944, Irrelephant11 wrote:I’d lunch any of NM/Kokichi/Mewtaph over Performer
I’d lunch any of them
I'm probably about here but very much pending Performed fessing up why he threw Shoshin and I in his scumpile.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1952, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1387, Mitillos wrote:I have a question for mewtaph: What do you think of your predecessors? Had you been playing as a different slot, how would you have read them?
Spoiler:
In post 177, teacher wrote:Ho Lee Crud, this is definitely going to be a mistake if we are on page 8 already. But its such a good list.

@Nauci, nice to see you again and welcome back from your trip. Just the last game Elephant was making a joke about how weird it was to be in a game without you screaming about how good he is as scum.

@TW, performer always feels wolfy to me too, but I did not get any real vibes from the entrance here.

The first sentence suggests he's going to have a hard time keeping up with the game.
Seems like a natural entrance might ask the worst or Nauci for how natural it seems to them if I'm feeling desperate enough for prelim reads. Observation of Performer seems like a mildly town intent in this post.
Pops in after people are paying attention to Performer - imperfect timing in terms of being noticed, but I don't think they aren't playing to be invisible so checks out for now.
Given the opening comment, I would keep an eye on how their activity shapes out in their ISO, but otherwise, I'm not compelled to think about this post twice.
Closer (and biased) examination shows that enthusiasm conflicting with not being able to keep up is a pretty decent combination hard to maintain as scum. I would probably start by giving a slight town lean for this if I analysed this super deeply for some reason outside of this slot. There are some scummy points to it as well - main one is that Performer comment is kinda slowing the game down but not really, and also the timing of the post. I would look to seeing if it all checks out in the end.
this was the last post that he made before that one and this was part of a spurt of posts he made in reaction to being wagoned
Oh man when I read 1680 I found it so extremely weird but I just couldn't process into words how I felt about it
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1947, Performer wrote:Am I the only one scumreading creature??
Why? The bizarre self-vote or something else?

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1947, Performer wrote:Am I the only one scumreading creature??
No. Talk through it and talk through why you think Shoshin or I are scum right now.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1954, AlmostNancy wrote:
Did he say the w word
No but he said TWTBAW
How is that scummy?
Scum NM spent like half of the game trollingly demanding the lynch of a player for having said wagonomics

I don't remember the last time I saw NM explain a vote of his with more depth than that
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1949, Shoshin wrote:We're not lynching Mew today.

Skitter, can you talk to me about why you prefer Koki over Not_Mafia?
I had been townreading NM but his reasoning for his Irrelephant11 vote, is the most nonsensical reason I think I’ve ever seen for a vote, ever.

Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1874, Performer wrote:pedit at Nauci: tw's tone sounds off in here.
Can you be more specific
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1959, Nauci wrote:
Did he say the w word
No but he said TWTBAW
How is that scummy?
Scum NM spent like half of the game trollingly demanding the lynch of a player for having said wagonomics

I don't remember the last time I saw NM explain a vote of his with more depth than that
Oops I accidentally wrote "the game" when I meant the game Irrelephant mentioned that I had modded

Mini normal 2030 to be specific
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1956, Nauci wrote:
In post 1952, skitter30 wrote:
Spoiler:

Oh man when I read 1680 I found it so extremely weird but I just couldn't process into words how I felt about it
i didn't *inherently* have a problem with 1680; my point was more to demonstrate how he hadn't posted since then

i actually agree tho that it felt a little weird, but i don't know why
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i think not_mafia is trolling wrt the irrel vote, and knows he isn't getting lynched rn

i have no idea what, if anything, that means for his alignment
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by the worst »

wrt Koki the energy is reminding me of this game
viewtopic.php?t=75989&f=2&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go

ruby red correctly identified him as scum, he was wagoned and basically derailed it through this like appeal to audacity type "I'm never correctly lynched as scum, only mislynched" and here he has that same kind of deflective energy like he feels entitled to not be lynched but.. yeah skitter said it, I'm not sure where this is coming from
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by the worst »

the main tell I've used in the past on NM that has worked sometimes is that if he's pushing scumreads who you can see as wolves with a trajectory/what feels like some kind of accuracy he's probably town (his d1 reads are actually usually pretty good)

If he's pushing bullshit he's probably scum.

Tbf I've misread him by this metric as many times as I've read him correctly lately but he looks like his wolfgame rn
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1874, Performer wrote:@mitil I did regarding shos, true. I had to reevaluate that slot. For instance she had sausage & someone 2 slots below me , and later she had me only 1 slot above someone . That readslist from shos pinged me from null back to sr.

pedit at Nauci: tw's tone sounds off in here.
I thought that too for awhile. When his response to my answers to his questions, was to scumlean me, I legit thought he had rolled scum here but then, I was also scumreading Xtoxm and thought TW was hard defending his buddy but now that he acknowledged that I am engaging him here and townleans me and I think Xtoxm is town, I wonder why scum!the worst hard defends Xtoxm to that extent. TW can’t get towncred, if Xtoxm never flips right?

@Varsoon, what is your read on the worst?

Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Nauci »

I think mewtaph's posts read to me like someone who acquiesces to requests really easily but struggles to satisfyingly do so, whether that's a matter of playstyle or inability to fake town reasoning (e.g. when he wasn't able to explain specifics)

So I think 1680 was weird to me because it felt very acquiescent to a demand to evaluate his predecessor in order to seem town? Like he tried way too hard to read teacher's one post from a 3rd party perspective, which is probably something every other player in the game would have been dismissive about?

Which makes me wonder if he's struggling to post thoughts without prompting which I suppose was your original point

I've felt like every time I scum read someone this game it's when they've not kept up with the frenzied pace of the game in a while and contribute a bunch of posts and self defense in a row and it sways me a little, but in a circle between performer, xtoxm, and mewtaph. Because of this, I'm hesitant to agree with any read of them without reviewing their ISO

While kokichi has never quite hit the "hmm this slot could be town" reaction from me when he did participate when he got wagoned, so my vote is between him and NM right now
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1962, Nauci wrote:
In post 1959, Nauci wrote:
Did he say the w word
No but he said TWTBAW
How is that scummy?

Oops I accidentally wrote "the game" when I meant the game Irrelephant mentioned that I had modded

Mini normal 2030 to be specific

The vote in itself is far less suspicious than his push on Irrelephant11 for that reason.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1965, the worst wrote:wrt Koki the energy is reminding me of this game
viewtopic.php?t=75989&f=2&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go

ruby red correctly identified him as scum, he was wagoned and basically derailed it through this like appeal to audacity type "I'm never correctly lynched as scum, only mislynched" and here he has that same kind of deflective energy like he feels entitled to not be lynched but.. yeah skitter said it, I'm not sure where this is coming from
He does make the similar defensive post about being busy but in the link, you quoted, he is also agressively pushing other wagons. He isn’t doing that here, he seems to be more interested in sorting the votes on him. He also did that agressive pushing in YGM. The lack of survivalsm in his posting is more likely to come from town!Kokichi than scum!Kokichi. Remember in Heroes, he was advocating for his lynch?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1966, the worst wrote:the main tell I've used in the past on NM that has worked sometimes is that if he's pushing scumreads who you can see as wolves with a trajectory/what feels like some kind of accuracy he's probably town (his d1 reads are actually usually pretty good)

If he's pushing bullshit he's probably scum.

Tbf I've misread him by this metric as many times as I've read him correctly lately but he looks like his wolfgame rn
Is NM fatalistic as scum?

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1915, the worst wrote:Kokichi you're reminding me of that time I vigged you

You're doing nothing at all but seem to act like you shouldn't be lynched - why not?
How am I doing nothing?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think NM is town. This is how he always acts
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”