the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2022, skitter30 wrote:after everyone died it was like just pages of me talking to myself
I've been using tells from that pt for our last few games tbh which is part of why I'm curious what Nauci's angling at
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 2019, skitter30 wrote:... wrote the whole pt?
But that's why I said only people who clicked on the link would know it was the scum pt and not the game thread (I assumed that most people wouldn't click it)

It was a somewhat elaborate and overly ambitious reaction test

But I think I got more from the reactions than, say, anyone has ever gotten from NM

Admittedly a low bar
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by skitter30 »

ye, i know
(partly why i was confused about your intitial scumread on me in stack-the-deck)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i mean i guess you proved that i clicked the link?
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2024, skitter30 wrote:@nancy you're way too concerned with how people are reading you
Only people I expect to be reading me accurately.
Hydra of Almost50 and Nancy Drew 39

We don’t intend to monkey around.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2023, the worst wrote:
In post 2020, AlmostNancy wrote:I’m seriously starting to wonder if you’re skipping my posts or something.
Why do you think this?
Did you just read what I quoted? I am not going to keep going through this with you and repeating myself ad nauseum.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

Reconfirming Nauci as town and adding Performer as a townlean.

Not sure how to read tw anymore in this game. :/

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by the worst »

I can't engage with you on every single post Nancy
This is why I called v/la, I'm sinking my time into real-time because I find it more effective

dobyou want to talk me through why you think I'm wrong on Saudade and Kokichi because this is reminding me of scum!Kokichi in that one game a lot and I think Saudade was wolfy. :/
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2032, the worst wrote:I can't engage with you on every single post Nancy
This is why I called v/la, I'm sinking my time into real-time because I find it more effective

dobyou want to talk me through why you think I'm wrong on Saudade and Kokichi because this is reminding me of scum!Kokichi in that one game a lot and I think Saudade was wolfy. :/
That link you posted of his scumgame, does remind me somewhat of YGM but he’s been giving lots of reads here. In the game you linked, he just kept pushing different wagons just to deflect.

Again, I already said this - the latter part. Yet another post of mine, you seemed to have missed?

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by the worst »

Definitely possible yeah. Throw me a link to YGM?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2002, the worst wrote:
In post 2001, Kokichi Oma wrote:I've seen him as scum once it was on another site. He tried more than he has here.
Spoiler: this is not a reliable scumtell on NM
roughly half the time he tryhards he's town (esp. if he has a read he's interested in)

I get the feeling he just tryhard if he's interested in the game otherwise he lurks
Sounds like me
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2007, the worst wrote:top 2 tiers I don't think I'm wrong on full stohp
next tier I'm starting to get strong energy I'm right on

next tiers FFA
I thought you were better at reading me than this. Maybe bring back the ducky avi
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

So, maybe, it’s really the V/LA thing and you don’t really have time to properly read the game. Okay, @tw, I’ll cut you slack on that until you’re no longer V/A. Deal?

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by the worst »

That'll be late December and I'd be pretty surprised if we're both still alive then but when there's less stuff to focus on I think I'm going to be able to sort you better
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by the worst »

I don't think me being NK'd can be worked into a segue to push you if you're town though, imo it's probably more powerful for both of us to sort other slots than sort each other.

Koki is a good choice and I'll have a look at the towngame you mentioned. I need him active here tho
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Sry but. I've been active. It's been 2 days and I'm at like 70 posts?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If you think me being not active is a way to read me then you're on the wrong track
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Give me till tomorrow I'll be obv town
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by the worst »

to stay active here** keep spewing content so I can read u<33
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Nauci »

I'm not going to be able to finish this investigation in time so I'm just going to post what has made me question skitter (well, I've kinda not felt great about the slot since the beginning, but never looked into why or tried to articulate it since that's an impossible day 1 lynch anyway).

I don't have a formed opinion by any means yet because I've not had time to sit down and reread her ISO, so this is all, like, my-case-on-blackvoid levels of paranoia/loose thoughts. But because skitter proved so formidable at sounding town on more than even a surface level in her scum game, I feel like I need to drop this here. Since she and I are both very townread, I'd be sad if I was NKed and no one ever looked at this as a possibility at all. With that said, this case wasn't even enough to convince me skitter isn't town, so she sits right in my r/therewasanattempt-null pile.

Skitter don't hate me forever ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Spoiler: skitter feels, mang
Subject: OPEN 732 : PICK YOUR POWER X/Y : SCUMZ PT
skitter30 wrote:lol

kinda wondering if she's going to be paranoid and wonder why people aren't reading her as lynchbait, and that scum don't really feel the need to fight this fight given that we know she's lying and that she just screamed in rainbow colors for town prs not to be on her, and whether if she'll come to the conclusion that *we* have pgo.

it's kinda an interestng set of logical hoops required to come to the right conclusion and i wonder if she'll manage to do so
Based on her scum PT reactions to ruru fake claiming PGO here, and all of the speculation she did wrt PGO claiming in general, I feel like she has undercommented on Irrelephant's claim

skitter30 wrote:i'm actually kinda surprised i got townread this fast and/or easily? i feel like i'm just bullshitting a bunch of words that i would probably talk about as town cept i just made all of it up and like half of it is fluff that i added to make it seem more 'nuanced'
This is what my gut has been feeling about skitter's posting this entire game

skitter30 wrote:yeah, i try, i just have a really hard time pushing people based on things i don't believe and/or know aren't true. like i can make up fake analysis without that much difficulty; i just have a lot of trouble pushing 'scumreads' that i don't actually believe in

yeah that game was fun and i remember getting super annoyed at the roleplay lolz
Scum skitter is great at self-casing lol

Side note, skitter is not shy about bussing but also not about potentially defending teammates (and also contemplated fake claiming)

With these (and other bits I didn't explicitly note), I got on a path of re-evaluating my feels about skitter's play this game and some interactions. My first game with skitter, I mind melded hard enough that she spent the whole game thinking I was trying to pocket her because I kept talking about how I was hard townreading her because she was practically in my head with the reactions she had.

I specifically asked Irrelephant to look at the thread because, as previously mentioned, he takes leads and chases them up a lot. And he has the sort of mind that chases down bits and leads like this with some degree of paranoia like I was, and I could count on it as a second opinion. (@irrelephant, pause reading here and consider the above before you continue; TIA!) And also because I had gut feels of associations between skitter and irrelephant IF skitter is scum

So I've got a pet theory that skitter could be scum and that if so, irrelephant potentially is a scum partner there.

Reasons I think I can articulate:

-Skitter has said lots of analysis and true things, but not pushed anyone much except mewtaph (and has been ultra conservative with throwing out votes)
-Skitter would have articulated much more on why she'd prefer to lynch kokichi in a way I would have grokked easily
-all of the analysis about the pgo claim was with the idea that the alternative is irrelephant being a scum pgo instead of town pgo, with a quick dismissal of the idea that he's a scum not-pgo
-skitter has solo scummed to victory as one of the town's strongest town reads for the whole game despite never being NKed (town lynched the other scum on d1 and d2)
-irrelephant town read her below the never-scum tier but threw AN into the town block based on her read?
-irrelephant otherwise hasn't interacted a lot with skitter, which is possible-partner levels for Irrelephant

~*~*~feels and paranoia~*~*~

-I just kept getting the feeling that her posts have been under-confident or feigning confidence
-Everything has drifted right in that fake-town zone she herself described
-if mitillos was informed there are no ninjas, would scum be informed there isn't a pgo?
-very loose idea that both skitter and irrelephant under-reacted to the link. For skitter, I felt a "I need to know where this is going so I don't respond in the wrong way" hesitation, and for irrelephant, I really thought he'd pick up on the same parts I saw or at least would take more time to try to see what I was trying to show, since it's not even a very long PT. I expected a bit more than just a few words before moving on?
-the number of posts on AN felt so excessive I wondered if it was fluff
-when would I ever not be paranoid about irrelephant playing a glorious scum game? I mean who would I even be? I always thought that if irrelephant rolled scum against me, he'd work to have me on his side because I'm the most likely person to dismantle his act, and nothing like a big ol' town case on me to really dig in on that

reasons to town read skitter and/or irrelephant

-the pressure on mewtaph was pretty good and I agree with several of the conclusions there
-inconvenient-for-scum number of town reads formed from both
-townrelephant claiming pgo like that is perfectly plausible
-that town case on me was actually really great work and pro-town
-he has been voting all over the place and chasing up leads left and right within a POE pile like townrelephant usually does

This isn't a remotely good use of the rest of day 1 so I'm tabling this pursuit and looking up Performer meta when I wake up
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2034, the worst wrote:Definitely possible yeah. Throw me a link to YGM?
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=77611&user_select%5B%5D=30618

Kokichi ISO

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2039, the worst wrote:I don't think me being NK'd can be worked into a segue to push you if you're town though, imo it's probably more powerful for both of us to sort other slots than sort each other.

Koki is a good choice and I'll have a look at the towngame you mentioned. I need him active here tho
No YGM is his scumgame. DnD is his towngame. I’ll get you that link too. I really think he’s town here.

But seriously tw, you know I adore you but if you honestly don’t think you have the proper timr to sort slots in this game, perhaps you should either hydra with someone or even consider replacing out. Your reads and votes, have an important effect in the game and it honestly isn’t fair to the rest of the playerbase, if you’re just too swamped, stressed out and busy to pay proper attention to the game until late December. :/

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

@the worst

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=77413&user_select% ... &start=400

Kokichi DnD TOWN game ISO.

Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Nauci »

Where I'm currently at

• Nauci

• the worst

• Shoshin

• Mitillos
  • Irrelephant11

• Varsoon

• Xtoxm
Null - Conflicted
  • skitter30

• AlmostNancy {Almost50 & Nancy Hydra}
Null - I Just Got Nothin'
  • Creature

• Keyser Söze
  • Performer

• Mewtaph teacher

• Kokichi Oma Saudade

• Not_Mafia*
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Mitillos »

@Nauci: Sorry, no can do. Grading finals. When I'm done. For now I will say that my current lynchpool is Perf > N_M ~ Kokichi > Xtoxm > Creature.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”