Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

there you go you finally got the rise out of me that you were looking for. Do you feel better, Varsoon? Does it make you feel like a real man when you piss people off to the point that they finally react?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:20 pm

In post 325, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why would Varsoon care? Varsoon has diplomatic immunity and the mods would jump at any opportunity to make my ban worse, Varsoon has nothing to lose and everything to gain by seeking to provoke me.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'll be back when varsoon and rc stop going back and forth
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:36 pm

In post 104, Varsoon wrote:I take back my gun shot earlier. I'd shoot you now.
But, nah, really, waiting for you to WOW US ALL with your PERFECT READS, you GOLDEN GOD OF MAFIA.
You're off to a GREAT START that I couldn't possibly levy any valid criticism against, and even if I tried, it'd just be me being a HATER.
Wouldn't be surprised if you picked yourself, you narcissist.
In post 278, Varsoon wrote:The RC I know would re-evaluate and come to a proper read on actual scum instead of insisting on a contentless death-tunnel on town.
Unless maybe
You're just bad at mafia
If you're just bad at mafia
And you'll admit it right here, right now
I'd accept that you might be town.
In post 281, Varsoon wrote:Is it a vendetta to proclaim that garbage stinks?
In post 342, Varsoon wrote:You know what is really surprising though?
RC is intimately familiar with how much I OMGUS under even slight pressure, how critical I can be of other people's scumreads of me, and of my own issues with temper.
RC, before the game begins, catches a ban that has to do with posting abusively towards me.
And, knowing that, RC still put me as their top scumread without a justification for why.
And that all happens BEFORE I even begin to make anything close to a 'personal attack'--unless you think that my sarcasm in the first wall was enough to merit this?
Really gets the noggin joggin.
In post 565, Varsoon wrote:
In post 558, ChibiBear wrote:Did anyone else even come close to 31 mins? That's a pretty insane time.
Not counting my commute and shit, it took me about 50 minutes from the moment I saw the PM.
I was trying to be cute and thorough about my answers.
Anyway, fuck RC.

VOTE: RC
In post 596, Varsoon wrote:Like I'm going to be real
RC really pisses me off
But I'm not going all in on this because there's other fish to fry.
RC probably sorts itself.
Never let that cheater anywhere near LYLO.
In post 630, Varsoon wrote:Like if a hundred girls break up with you and you keep going, "Oh jeeze girls nowadays! I'm so tired of them thinking the worst of me! It'll never get them anywhere!" and not realizing, like, maybe the fault is with yourself, you're not gonna do well with relationships moving forward.
In post 634, Varsoon wrote:Hey, Gamma, wanna policy lynch RC?
VOTE: RC
In post 639, Varsoon wrote:My thought is that they only wheel this out after their wounded pride in order to make some huge point about them being a great player.
I think it'd be cool if we lynched him anyway, on principle.
Also he's kinda scummy for largely dipping out of the game, I've got an OMGUS read there, and I don't think town gets a day-neighborizer on D1 in this setup.
But uh it's clearly 'cus of personality stuff.
Let's bag 'em?
In post 812, Varsoon wrote:Also, Nibbui, check the scumgame I linked of RC's. They're just as capable of being an arrogant, hubris-ridden egotist as scum as they are as town.
His go-to rhetoric is hyperbole. Don't confuse that for confidence.
In post 988, Varsoon wrote:You keep insisting that I'm making this personal, when literally I have not.
In post 1027, Varsoon wrote:Anyway, we need to lynch RC here for a few reasons:
1. Their toxicity and approach will literally run this game into the ground. It's going to make it less fun to play and, regardless of RC's alignment, town loses.
2. RC has been aggressively pushing me and even willing to give credence to a Scum v Scum outlook on our 1v1--but I can confirm as town, so this just shows that RC is trying to make contingencies to get me lynched if they're the first to eat rope here.
3. RC's neighborhoods are highly scum-motivated and it's clear from voting record and activity that he's used them in a way that best fits his own agenda rather than figuring out the game. His flip confirms the nature of these hoods and gives town information in regards to them.
4. RC's been playing to their scum meta to a T and I've thoroughly scumcased them but they're outright dodging that.
5. RC won the minigame, which, if they are scum, is a huge issue for us.

There's probably more but yeah screw that guy.
In post 1044, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1040, Gamma Emerald wrote:I wanna see what the modifiers are btw
I also wanna see what my role gets because I can get 6 upgrades AND THEN ALSO my minigame and quest modifiers
It's a hell of a role
So I'm probably dead meat for claiming it
shrugs and hugs
The faster I don't have to play with RC anymore, the better, though.
I can't stand that dude's play.
In post 1054, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1047, Gamma Emerald wrote:You wanna know how to play with RC?
You work with him, not against him. That’s how I’ve learned to handle RC.
Nah, fuck that. I'm not going to be strongarmed into his shit.
I'm sick of that dude's attitude and approach to games.
Acts like he's some how shit when he's just an arrogant guy who's wrong more often than not.
He's loud and petulant and whines when he doesn't get his way.
He'll make any excuse for being wrong, too.
Watch, if ya'll lynch me before him, watch him try to squirm out of being wrong about me.
Dude's such a force of negativity and anti-town rhetoric on a fundamental level and he sees nothing wrong with his play.
That's what makes it hard to separate his town game from his scum game, because he's awful regardless.
That said, I am fairly certain this is his scum play in this game.
In post 1117, Varsoon wrote:Apologies, I did get carried away,
though that's what RC wanted.
Hm.
In post 1235, Varsoon wrote:RC,
I challenge you to something that I am fairly certain you can't do.
I bet that you can't shut the heck up and stop posting.
I'll stop posting, too, and we'll let everything said up until now speak for itself.
I ensure you do not win such a bet
You loud
Petulant
Child
In post 1236, Varsoon wrote:Like I get that your goal is to flood the thread and piss me off into responding to you over and over
but damn dude
Shut
the fuck
up
In post 1366, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1363, RadiantCowbells wrote:that is an unfortunate set of 15s and a fortunate set of 15s

if we hammer varsoon really quickly does it go to elbirn by default
FUCK YOU
EAT SHIT\
I AM FUCKING LIVID YOU GARBAGE +EXCUSE FOR A FUCKING HUMAMN BEING
In post 1383, Varsoon wrote:I know that I haven't been civil in the past in this game thread,
but I won't accept your abuse anymore.
In post 1503, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1486, RadiantCowbells wrote: what Varsoon is doing right now is somewhere between fucking stupid

Varsoon is fucking stupid
You've been asked, directly, by the moderator to stop.
Please stop.

I'm not going to post in this game thread any more until this is resolved.
Interacting with you further is detrimental to the game-state, both for the game itself and for town.
In post 1559, Varsoon wrote:I also don't know what you're referring to about considering something before now--do you mean the possibility that RC, as town, is actually this toxic?
If so, I considered it, but I still think he's far more likely to be scum.
I've also largely banished the thought because the dude would've caught a permaban a long time ago if that were the case.
In post 1560, Varsoon wrote:Like real talk, I've had a VERY STRICT no blacklist policy in every game that I've moderated, but if RC flips town here, I'm never allowing him in another game of mine.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:37 pm

like fuck this dude I don't want to deal with his shit if we end up not lynching him D1 he's going to spend the entire game pushing on me and making the game unplayable for me anyway

this situations 100% needs resolution. and for all varsoon's attempts to claim the moral high ground he is absolutely the one who has been instigating it the entire game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:39 pm

Whatever
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:39 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1577, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'll be back when varsoon and rc stop going back and forth
The ride never ends

Literally the game is held hostage until one of them is dead

If you have anything game related to say I promise I'll engage because I really would like to actually play mafia
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:40 pm

In post 1581, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1577, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'll be back when varsoon and rc stop going back and forth
The ride never ends

Literally the game is held hostage until one of them is dead

If you have anything game related to say I promise I'll engage because I really would like to actually play mafia
i offered if varsoon fucks off to give him the chance to prove his role and stop doing what he's doing until then. he refused. i don't want this situation.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:41 pm

it's not in my personality to back down but I am so fucking done with this. I'm at the point where I'm not sure this game is worth it anymore.
I'd replcae out but I don't want to reward Varsoon for all the attacks hes made against me by giving him what he wants.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:42 pm

NSG being likely scum is the absolute death knell of me wanting to play this game
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:45 pm

I'm the one getting shit for it but I'm only interested in this insofar as I think that Varsoon's playing doesn't align with his stated views. Varsoon's the one making this about my mom and my family and my myriad of character flaws. I don't think that calling him bad scum is provocation in the same way that anything he has said towards me is provocation. If I'm wrong on that, fine.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:48 pm

And I'd still be willing to kick the entire varsoon situation off until a later date if he leaves me alone. But he'd never agree to that and I don't have an option besides what I'm doing.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:49 pm

I'm not even mad anymore. I'm just tired.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:50 pm

Elbirn, who do you think is non-Varsoon scum?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:59 pm

VOTE: NR

She's been far more active elsewhere on site and the actual content that she has made leans towards scum for me
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:01 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1588, RadiantCowbells wrote:Elbirn, who do you think is non-Varsoon scum?
I'd have a better answer if content in this game existed that wasn't the two of you going at it

I think NK15 reads tonally fucky and I actually don't like his implication that you and Varsoon is SvS. Because while I could absolutely see you agreeing to cross bus if you rolled scum together, I just...the way yall have been you'd have to both be literal sociopaths to keep this up for so long. So uh basically he postured into a position where he could easily take either side? His unvote off varsoon kinda sucked.

NicoRobin probably needs to go if they're lurk-scum meta holds as much water as some of you have said

Gamma has been pinging my radar for a bit now because he doesnt really...do anything. He makes some pointless asides, commentary, and witty remarks, but theres not really any actual content or analysis. Hes been going with the flow voting with you against varsoon and that's about it. I think varsoon also made some good points about him earlier.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:02 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1589, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: NR

She's been far more active elsewhere on site and the actual content that she has made leans towards scum for me
It's a Christmas miracle

UNVOTE:
VOTE: NicoRobin
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:02 pm

there you go. if this fight is gonna end without moderator resolution or a lynch now is the time. ball is in your court varsoon.
I think NK15 reads tonally fucky and I actually don't like his implication that you and Varsoon is SvS. Because while I could absolutely see you agreeing to cross bus if you rolled scum together, I just...the way yall have been you'd have to both be literal sociopaths to keep this up for so long. So uh basically he postured into a position where he could easily take either side? His unvote off varsoon kinda sucked.
ftr Chibibear held the exact same position and I could have totally seen it at the time. It continuing this long, yeah but I honestly don't know if I expect better from him.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:12 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1592, RadiantCowbells wrote: ftr Chibibear held the exact same position and I could have totally seen it at the time.
Hm. So she did.

I mean at least she picked a side and committed to a belief that the interaction was TvS. Idk, I need to go to bed I can mull this over later
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:13 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Hey RC if you could double lynch but not one of them on Varsoon, who would be joining NicoRobin on your corpse pile? Asking for a friend.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:17 pm

not sure

im town
i think you're town
when it comes down to it i think chibis town
nibbul's town

leantown mutant
leantown firebringer
leantown gamma

? Kokichi
? NK15

sliiight leanscum MariaR

nico scummy

varsoon excluded
nsg excluded unless she comes back or gets replaced with a strong preference for the former
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:18 pm

wouldn't exactly have a strong pick for a second scum so i'm hoping that this in fact flips scum
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:19 pm

it's possible my reasons for scumreading NSG were bad
it's possible my reasons for townleaning gamma/fire are bad

so i guess mostly just maria's vote on me feeling a little off but even that i dunno if it makes her scum honestly
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:21 pm

i think if nk15 is scum his mariar read is pretty much always tmi scum
i think that nico scum doesn't really point to anyone
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:23 pm

but yea i guess that's the shape of things, that readslist

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”