Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7300 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who did you BG last night-Shosin?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7301 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

idk, part of me feels like this whole "I need to get lynched" and his earlier "oh I'm about to get modkilled" is just Ate.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #7302 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 7301, Nero Cain wrote:"oh I'm about to get modkilled"
Oh!

I can explain that now. There's nothing that can break the game about it anymore.

I checked my PT's for an unrelated mishmash game and found an unexpected one named Maid Cafe made by Radiant Cowbells. I happen to know that that is the name of the PT of the Firebringer ability now, through game actions. Given that I had no idea why I was in it and the mod hadn't sent me anything about it, I sent him a PM and was waiting on the force replace for getting extra information.

I guess he decided I didn't need to be force replaced, and I don't know why I briefly had access to that PT before being neighborized.
This is a Parachute.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7303 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 7280, THE MEME MEN wrote:aris were you roleblocked at some point in this game? if so, what night?

By pg 286 in catch up and have yet to see shos state why on Earth she didn't bg if FB , if she really is bg.

vecna stated N5 he jked Porkens (poisoner?) . wheme was mod killed & FB was nked according to RC.
So Pork can’t be the roleblocker, because the jk would stop his rb AND the kill.
I think Pork needs to claim his role and what it does, so we have less chance of mislynch today.

-LH
Indeed. I couldn't claim it derectly at the time, but it was N4 I believe.

If we are to claim among the 3 of us, let me know. If not, I'll be sorted in time anyway so nbd.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7304 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 7298, THE MEME MEN wrote:Wait, so are we null or sr to you ?
You're a townread, but not nearly as confident as I am in my reads on NSG/Creature/Jingle, who I'm never lynching.
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7305 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 7290, THE MEME MEN wrote:
In post 7223, Lady Angel wrote:Loud Babysitter - Possibly doesn't exist, only Jingle and NR have mentioned being targeted by it.
Vig or possibly SK that smites people for inactivity - confirmed to exist. May possibly be connected to Shoshin's role but that's just me tinfoiling.
I inspected your meta and saw your town play in Anonymous Ghost's game. The blatant fact that you're vastly different here, is extremely alarming.

Also, vig/sk smiting people for inactivity? That makes no sense as wheme wasn't even that inactive yesterday ??
I do agree that Loud Baby probably doesn't exist though...unfortunately I don't know how that would be AI for jingle here...

-LH
I'm completely useless in the early game, with that game being the extreme to that (plus, school meant I couldn't read my role PM that game, which was a disaster). If you check games where I live past the first few days, I usually develop into this, with this game being the best example as it's the longest game I've been in day-wise.

"Smited for Inactivity" is kill flavour. Go read Wheme's kill flavour and pair it against Invisibility's, who was actually modkilled.
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7306 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Shoshin »

I agree that Wheme was killed. Whoever did the kill should claim, since it's basically town confirmation.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #7307 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 7305, Lady Angel wrote:(plus, school meant I couldn't read my role PM that game, which was a disaster)
What!?
Like at all!?!?

Don't do that...
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7308 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Shoshin, who did you BG last night? Why did you claim in the first place?

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #7309 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 7251, Nero Cain wrote:like the theory goes that Ari isn't scum b/c he was roleblocked and that's what Creature was asking about. I also have a green pm so like...no?

Jingle is also saying that LA didn't action last night so she;s likely not scum unless she's scum with Jingle.
Night before last. She could theoretically still be scum, but she can't be the roleblocker unless Ari is also scum.

I haven't outed last night's maid cafe results yet.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #7310 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Jingle »

Ari, what's your claim?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #7311 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Jingle »

Same @ Gamma and Nero, btw.
This is a Parachute.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7312 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Creature says I get to claim last.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7313 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why were you town reading me earlier but now null reading me lady?

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #7314 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

That's fine with me. I'm a hider. Flavour is some LOL person.

Hid behind ??? N1, nobody N2 (I forgot to), Kuroi N3, Creature N4 (was blocked), and Meme N5.
- Jingle
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7315 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why would you hide behind Meme last night when they were somewhat likely to be shot?

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7316 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7292, Jingle wrote:I tracked LadyAngel N4 via Fire's role and received No Target. Therefore, if Ari is telling the truth about having been roleblocked N3, LA cannot be the roleblocker. I don't see a town roleblocker targeting a claimed parity cop ever, so LA is provisionally town barring a non game ending scumflip.
I dont follow this logic, and the nights seem to be jingled up. Care to make sure everything in here is correct?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #7317 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Nero Cain wrote:Why would you hide behind Meme last night when they were somewhat likely to be shot?
Because if they lived I wanted confirmation that they are town since the claim was, as noted by others, a great fakeclaim to bus Nico with and gain major towncred!

We now can say they are definitely town!
- Jingle
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7318 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7297, Shoshin wrote:
In post 7296, Jingle wrote:I'd bodyguard one of Meme/Profii.
I thought Profii didn't need protection? And Meme is significantly less towny than you. I'm on you, NSG, or Creature.
Yikes. Thats some pretty poor usage if you ask me.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7319 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 7317, Aristophanes wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Why would you hide behind Meme last night when they were somewhat likely to be shot?
Because if they lived I wanted confirmation that they are town since the claim was, as noted by others, a great fakeclaim to bus Nico with and gain major towncred!

We now can say they are definitely town!
Is this a weak hider claim or a regular hider claim
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7320 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7317, Aristophanes wrote:We now can say they are definitely town!
So you are a weak hider and you just didn't claim weak for some reason?

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #7321 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7314, Aristophanes wrote:That's fine with me. I'm a hider. Flavour is some LOL person.

Hid behind ??? N1, nobody N2 (I forgot to), Kuroi N3, Creature N4 (was blocked), and Meme N5.
How do you get blocked as a hider?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7322 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Gamma ur up.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7323 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

Porkens should also claim asap, since im suspecting theres a lot more interesting stuff to be revealed there.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #7324 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Aren't they all weak?

I am a weird variant where the hide prevents direct killing actions but not other actions.
- Jingle

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”