AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:52 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2221, Shoshin wrote:Who is Performer's partners, Nancy?
I’m not sure yet. I think whomever they are, are distancing.

A50 had thought Mew and Kokichi. I don’t see any associatives with Mew, so he will have to explain that one but I sincerely doubt he and Kokichi are ever w/w here - not with that “misrep” comment, which is clearly not only inaccurate but shading me.
Misrep is usually used when one poster misconstrues another posters comments - not to describe one player’s opinion of another player’s gameplay.

It was him, accusing me of “misrepping”, when I’m clearly not. ISO Kokichi in YGM and tell me that I am wrong wrt to his play there vs. here and in what alternative universe, that ever constitutes a “misrep” on my part.
Hydra of Almost50 and Nancy Drew 39

We don’t intend to monkey around.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:56 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2224, Performer wrote:I've been reevaluating shos earlier in the game, having reread the ISO .
I had null for Saudade and Koki's ISO doesn't strike me as town.
Sometimes I ask a question, other times I am proactive in pointing something fishy. And in that post , it was speaking about a game I hosted - that's the background of how I approached that post.

We just came from that game so that post was something that stood out.
Your avoiding my point. I don’t have an FOS on you for DISAGREEING with me, eventhough I don’t see how your view makes any sense - it was your suspicious and unwarranted attempt to shade me with that word, is what I find so scummy about it.

Why not say, that AN is clearly WRONG? Why MISREP?

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Performer »

Like, accusing someone of 3 things they didn't do in a game where the host was, that's a big thing.
Though, I wouldn't sr someone based off one thing. A slot needs to be weighed against other things like meta, vote patterns, tone, clarity, presence, etc.

It's not as if I'm saying AN is scum just because of that . That's why this interaction is here for clearing it up .
I still disagree , it sounds like it's because we are seeing the same thing differently.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2227, Performer wrote:Like, accusing someone of 3 things they didn't do in a game where the host was, that's a big thing.
Though, I wouldn't sr someone based off one thing. A slot needs to be weighed against other things like meta, vote patterns, tone, clarity, presence, etc.

It's not as if I'm saying AN is scum
just
because of that . That's why this interaction is here for clearing it up .
I still disagree , it sounds like it's because we are seeing the same thing differently.
Yeah, you figured it out genius. Shoshin, me and Kokichi are the scumteam. I don’t understand how I ever townread you in the first place? :facepalm:

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Performer »

You're treating it like I was misrepping you AND saying you're scum , which isn't what I was getting at
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2227, Performer wrote:Like, accusing someone of 3 things they didn't do in a game where the host was, that's a big thing.

It's not as if I'm saying AN is scum just because of that . That's why this interaction is here for clearing it up .
In post 2229, Performer wrote:You're treating it like I was misrepping you AND saying you're scum , which isn't what I was getting at
What ARE you getting at then because it damn sure sounds like shading to me - especially when I can’t see how I’m even wrong here.

You’re accusing me of “misrepping” Kokichi’s play in YGM and here - which I don’t see at all - that I’m wrong about it, I mean but misrepping implies some kind of
intent
on my part to
deceive
, which makes absolutely no sense because I’m basing it on actual FACTS and you have provided 0 evidence to counteract my read but because you’re the moderator, your opinion is more accurate than mine? Being game mod in YGM /= you being town in this game.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2147, Mitillos wrote:In other words, he seems unwilling to reevaluate his townblock.
i havne't really gotten this vibe from irrel tbh

==
In post 2151, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'm a day 2 IC. lynch xtomn
i really don't believe this but i'd feel dumb as anything lynching an actual day2 ic tbh

i'm fine leaving him till tomorrow and lynching him tomorrow if his claim isn't corroborated by the mod; my preferred lynch in that instance would be mew

==
In post 2162, AlmostNancy wrote:It’s scummy to want players who are actively driving this game, to be able to properly make reads, before the end of the month - HOW exactly?
he didn't say: hi i'm bouncing for the next two weeks, bye (honestly if that was the scenario i think he'd just rep-out)
he said he's on vacation and doesn't have as much time/interest in responding to each of your posts or doing comprehensive metadives until he gets back

he's present (more present than a lot of people) and has reads and is a driving force in the game

you seem to be upset at him / finding his vacation unacceptable when i think his activity is ... just fine, especially since he's on vacation, and you were telling him to rep-out

idk if it's scummy but i think it's inconsiderate of you given that he is very clearly and obviously into this game and is active. not being able to form a read on one player on day1 is fine imo

yeah the intensive metadives can wait and like ... it's fine if he doesn't have a concrete read on you in the next two weeks; it's a large and tbh you both will probably still be here

i think your expectations of him are unrealistic and not entirely fair

also you almost seem to be scumreading him for scumreading you and like ... just because he has a wrong read doesn't mean he's scum?

like i said last night ... you're very pre-occupied about how people read you, and that seems to be your major focus this game. and like unless you literally think he's scum for scumreading you - who cares what his read on you is; let him figure it out in his own time
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2219, Performer wrote:You said Koki wasn't doing those things, but he's doing the same things here, so that just sounded like defending kokichi.
I was moderating THAT game so it's still fresh in memory.

How on Earth is he not asking questions, engaging, or providing a read?
He IS in THIS game. What part of what I’ve been saying is going over your head?

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2232, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2219, Performer wrote:You said Koki wasn't doing those things, but he's doing the same things here, so that just sounded like defending kokichi.

Creature was also in that game. We could always ask him to weigh in on this. But you’re also conveniently scumreading him as well. How about NM? Would you say, he would say I’m misrepping?

I doubt very much that anyone who ISOs Kokichi’s posts in both games, would ever say that, because even if I’m wrong about Kokichi - I don’t think so - I’m not wrong about the FACTS.

The FACTS being that when Kokichi was in danger of being wagoned in YGM, he responded very differently than he has here. He aggressively pushed other wagons - TIC specifically, never gave any real reads and you really expect to believe that he hardtown reads the counterwagon when he is at risk of being lynched?

Yes, he didn’t scumread NM in YGM but that was because he had already locked himself in with his earlier obvtown Carca read, so he really had no choice there. That isn’t at all the case here, is it? He hasn’t dug a hole here by townreading NM? So why does scum!Kokichi townread him here?

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

i love being the center of attention
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2231, skitter30 wrote: i really don't believe this but i'd feel dumb as anything lynching an actual day2 ic tbh

i'm fine leaving him till tomorrow and lynching him tomorrow if his claim isn't corroborated by the mod; my preferred lynch in that instance would be mew

==
My ego wants him to be scum and wants to see through the lie
My brain agrees that it’s probably a better decision to leave him alive, because even if he’s scum he’s probably not that powerful a scum role (I mean what are the chances? I actually don’t know if this is role madness or not but I feel like the odds are low)
If Kokichi and AlmostNancy are both town and both right that NM is town, the scumteam in my head becomes {Performer, Mewtaph, xtoxm}
I think I’d also want mewtaph in that scenario
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

im scum
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

town*

sorry autocorrect
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2199, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2198, Irrelephant11 wrote:Can you point to anything from NM specifically that makes him town? @kokichi
ive seen him as scum on another site, he did not act like this.
What about the fact that multiple players here have seen him play exactly like this as scum
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Nauci »

AN has the longest and most emotional OMGUS posts in this game :lol:
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Kokichi how do you feel about mewtaph
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2235, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 2231, skitter30 wrote: i really don't believe this but i'd feel dumb as anything lynching an actual day2 ic tbh

==
My ego wants him to be scum and wants to see through the lie
My brain agrees that it’s probably a better decision to leave him alive, because even if he’s scum he’s probably not that powerful a scum role (I mean what are the chances? I actually don’t know if this is role madness or not but I feel like the odds are low)
If Kokichi and AlmostNancy are both town and both right that NM is town, the scumteam in my head becomes {Performer, Mewtaph, xtoxm}
I think I’d also want mewtaph in that scenario
I actually feel way more confident about NM than Kokichi but it makes 0 sense for scum!Kokichi to hardtown read NM here, irrespective of his alignment.

Have you read any of my scumgames on here? You should, if you still think there’s even a snowball’s chance in hell that I’m ever scum in this game.

Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 2231, skitter30 wrote:like i said last night ... you're very pre-occupied about how people read you, and that seems to be your major focus this game. and like unless you literally think he's scum for scumreading you - who cares what his read on you is; let him figure it out in his own time
Tbqh I've been very perplexed about this pattern but I don't have any meta on Nancy to contextualize
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I haven’t
Rumor has it they’re long
But I will at some point probably

Why isn’t A59 playing?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 2232, AlmostNancy wrote:

But to be fair I think Nancy might be the victim of the most post misreads all game and I'd be mad too
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1833, Xtoxm wrote:
I get brownie points in the dead thread if she is tho

Its entirely possible my reads are a crock of shit this game but this is how I see it
@Irrelephant11, do you honestly think this comes from scum?

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2240, Irrelephant11 wrote:Kokichi how do you feel about mewtaph
idk
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

i've been told to plead the 5th on all Mew related questions.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2245, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 1833, Xtoxm wrote:
I get brownie points in the dead thread if she is tho

Its entirely possible my reads are a crock of shit this game but this is how I see it
@Irrelephant11, do you honestly think this comes from scum?
Not very often, no
But that sentence doesn’t compare to much stronger townreads I have on most of the rest of the playerlist after ruling out you, kokichi, and nm

@kokichi told by who?
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2242, Nauci wrote:
In post 2231, skitter30 wrote:like i said last night ... you're very pre-occupied about how people read you, and that seems to be your major focus this game. and like unless you literally think he's scum for scumreading you - who cares what his read on you is; let him figure it out in his own time
Tbqh I've been very perplexed about this pattern but I don't have any meta on Nancy to contextualize
I challenge you to find a game of mine, where this isn’t the case.

But I do get more upset, when people whom I expect to read me correctly, don’t. And the worst’s reads on me specifically, perplex me here. I am trying to figure out the worst. I’ve went from him being my #1 townread, to being 100% convinced he was lockscum, to hardtown reading him again, to now, just throwing up my hands in the air trying to make sense of his play here. \_0_/

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”