Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7476 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 7413, THE MEME MEN wrote:Do we want a proper fullclaim from Lady Angel?

I kinda do tbh

-rh
In post 7416, THE MEME MEN wrote:
In post 7223, Lady Angel wrote:"Dreaming God, Dreamer of Dreams" with "Dreaming God" as the role name. I'm a 1-shot Dreaming God who could only act night 1.
or did she say what the night 1 action was yet?

-rh
I dreamt a "dream of providence" night 1. I went through RC's ISO and pulled anything suspicious out of it to see if my dream could've caused it, and:
In post 2126, RadiantCowbells wrote:Guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me?

No. I am the one who knocks.
This seems unlikely given the name of the dream I had.
In post 2284, RadiantCowbells wrote:
05/20/2005

The school day done, the boy bolted out of the building, ran to his bike, and took off. It was a brisk day, but the sun was shining and the grass was green. The blue bike lock hung around his neck as he speeded for home. He biked with a sense of urgency, he had something at home to get back to. It was a short distance home, and he promptly parked his bike in the garage, closed it, and made his way inside. He ran to his toys, not realizing that he had raced towards what he had actually been running from
This seems to be the most likely candidate given the bizarreness of it all and the fact that it's connected to nothing else, but it still doesn't fit in with the them of providence much at all.
In post 3244, RadiantCowbells wrote:The excitement that was building has dulled to a lull as action continues to not happen.
No one has died!

(Haven't been home to catch up on aforementioned non-essential VCs, it will be done ASAP)
This also seems possible, but unlikely given how a dreaming god usually acts.

My current theory is that I would've caused a no lynch (I had four dreams to choose from, this was the lowest-risk one), which didn't happen because of Mastina anyways. It's possible I caused the no kill, but not likely, or the random timestamped paragraph, but if all my ability did was that I would be slightly disappointed.
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7477 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7474, jjh927 wrote:Why is porkens so low on that list
I'd flip Jingle and Ari and the protectives before him but I don't really care about the order of the players after that. Whats your case for Pork scum? Are you thinking that NR visiting him was an S~S interaction?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7478 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I def got no pizza last night btw
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #7479 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 7473, Nero Cain wrote:Although I very very much dislike Jingle suggesting that I should suicide on Gamma.
You realize that my suggested plan had you living through the night, right?
This is a Parachute.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7480 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by northsidegal »

VOTE: aristophanes

wow!
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7481 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7479, Jingle wrote:
In post 7473, Nero Cain wrote:Although I very very much dislike Jingle suggesting that I should suicide on Gamma.
You realize that my suggested plan had you living through the night, right?
Don't I die if I shoot a babysitter?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7482 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by THE MEME MEN »

You would die if the babysitter that you shot was targeting you, otherwise you would be killing babysitter + babysitter target (whoever that was)

-rh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7483 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh ok

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7484 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:18 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7332, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7329, Vecna wrote:With all this kill avoiding stuff, it wouldnt even surprise me if the vig is just the 6th scummember.
you think they'd shoot their own?
Yeah, I might not have thought that statement through very well
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7485 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or you are scum that attempted to throw shade on a threat to your team?

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7486 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:23 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7351, Jingle wrote:I believe the only thing left is to see if my Pizza recipient claims, get a gamma claim, and get a Nero claim. And lynch Gamma? I dunno. Part of me still wants to lynch Ari, but if the hider matches to the voyeur result then I'm down with hunting the roleblocker instead.
Why are u not talking about porkens?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7487 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7354, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7322, Nero Cain wrote:Gamma ur up.
Lol k
I’m the damn loud babysitter. My flavor is Norman from Pokémon RSE, which I crumbed a few times
I targeted Kuroi n1 because he was inno’d by mastina but if I died I dont think I would have caused him to die
I targeted Jingle n2 because I felt like he was shady and I think there was something else that made him a good target imo
Targeted firebringer n3 for the same reason, plus I voted him in the event so I wanted to follow through there
Targeted Nico n4 because I felt like the connection to mastina was worth pressing. And yeah I’m aware I forgot about this, I have a private PT and my actions are split between there and PMs so I ended up confusing myself.
Targeted Creature n5 because I was considering targeting MEME MEN, didn’t want to so I wouldn’t give away my identity, and decided to target the other investigative to possibly see what was up there. I think this was probably a bad plan for that night’s actions but I stand by the rest
And FYI recall all that attempting to bait that shot Fire claimed he could give d2? My role was why.
So if you targetted scum, and they know your identity, why didnt you die alongside your target N5?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7488 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7368, Nero Cain wrote:I'm the lurker vig.

I'm assuming that there's scum in the protectives (gamma, ari, Vecna, JJH maybe Shoshin) b/c scum not having a protective seems p odd to me
Oh, this being claimed suddenly looks pretty ok. The curiosity in me is burning to ask to be explain how it works, but meh.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7489 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:31 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7373, jjh927 wrote:Hey so what if Lady Angel's dream of providence was what added Shoshin to the game and both are scum
Can someone remind me again what this dream does mechanically, im so in the dark of that role.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7490 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think the whole point of the role is that they don't know what their action did.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7491 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:33 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7380, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, I'm not certain why you are so convinced Ari is a hider and I think his not understanding that he wasn't weak is scummy. I also strongly believe that there's no way scum don't have a protective role in this set up. I think lynching Ari is a good use of rope.
How about GE's progression of trying to visit people he things are scum, only to then go onto investigatives as he states it himself.

Pretty odd, youre loud, you know your target dies alongside you if scum knows your identity/role, and yet he progresses from 2-3 scumreads onto creature.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7492 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:35 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7384, Nero Cain wrote:part of me was thinking Vecna actually made alot of sense here since he could sit on Mastina, Varsoon without blocking their actions but eh...maybe Ari makes the most sense b/c he blocks my role but not others.
So you think im part of a scumteam, and went along with a plan to sabotage two of our own nightkills, alongside bussing the entire team?

Okidokie.

(pretty sure its confirmed by now that I am in fact responsible for stopping two of the NK's)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7493 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:37 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7386, jjh927 wrote:Also we lynch Porkens because it's highly likely he is the roleblocker?
Porkens is confirmed not the roleblocker. I jailkept him last night. We still need his claim. Its the red herring.

Like the only possibility is if there is a redirector on scum, that redirected me onto someone that has a dialogue option, and then Porkens also decided to visit me. Something weird happened though, but theres another weird convoluted mechanical explanation that makes a lot more sense.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7494 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:37 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7387, Jingle wrote:Do we care enough to try and force Porkens to claim?
WTF
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7495 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7404, jjh927 wrote:Yo Vecna, if you read this could you go into more detail on the message you got from Porkens
Gladly.

{I typed it all out, but then realized, fuck no, Porkens is claiming first}
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7496 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, it's not.

Like, I still kinda feel like Mastina might not be the one that carries out the NK. Like in a way it makes sense that alot of ppl were town reading Mastina and I could see where she might thing "oh no one will ever block me!" But I still feel like her team would send someone that was under the radar, idk. No kill gambits, shooting JJ or Kuroi's revolving slot are also things.

I forgot the other one you are claiming.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7497 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:45 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7419, THE MEME MEN wrote:
In post 7358, Jingle wrote:I'm kinda assuming 6 scum at this point tbh. There's a shitton of town power in this setup.
not sure how "town has a lot of power so scum might have more people" is a slip tbh

although I don't know how we can evaluate that without one more scum flip to see what their overall power level looks like, but varsoon's power was pretty strong imo

I do get the impression group scum maybe had something that involved long dayphases which maybe is why mastina spent every game day stalling so much?

-rh
More likely is she just spent a long time stalling so she didnt have to townclear people? Not saying its not possible, but..yeah
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7498 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:47 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7424, Jingle wrote:Varsoon's power was very strong, but not Watcher and parity cop strong.
The rolecop was super gated.
The strongman makes sense with multiple protections, as does the Ninja with multiple tracks, but neither is an outright solution.
The gladiator was at best a suicide bomber for scum and at worst a bunch of full innos.
Presumably they also have a LOUD roleblocker who causes the target to be unable to claim for a day.

Comparitively, a ton of confirmable roles (Vecna, me, Chick, JJ, etc) who pretty much can't be the roleblocker.
A parity cop (heavily gated, but still).
A Watcher/Tracker/Voyeur JOAT Inventor.
A tracker-lite Fruit Vendor.
2 deathproof style roles.
A desperado.
A town roleblocker/delayer.
A babysitter.
A hider.
A Bodyguard.
A potential nightskipper.
A gated vig.

If only one of those is lying, I think scum was pretty heavily disadvantaged before we made mastina our cop. Hence, probably a 6 person scumteam.

Similarly, I don't think there's enough there to make a 7 person scumteam make sense.
I dont think we can fully discount 7 players with mastina's role being the way it is?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7499 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7429, THE MEME MEN wrote:This is not a reads list; this is just sorting which people have *some part of their mechanics* confirmed, which is not the same thing

{Not Group Scum
Adelbert Steiner -- not group-scum via mastina
NSG -- not group-scum via meme men} -- this is like a separate category

---

Claims with high levels of confirmed reality
Nero Cain - Lurker vig that also shot scum

Claims with some level of confirmed reality
Creature -- "A" cop -- although reminding me who all was targeted when would be nice
jjh927 -- vote freezing thing (not that this is a protown ability at all tho)

Claims with indirect/weak confirmation
Gamma Emerald -- Loud part confirmed by Jingle (and I think some other people)
Ari -- Jingle claims to have voyeur'd him hiding on me; seemed to understand no part of role despite having modded said role in the past... ok

Claims with no level of confirmation
Shoshin -- no confirmation on any part of role
Lady Angel -- no confirmation on any part of role

???
Porkens -- ???

Vecna, Jingle -- would help to remind me all indirect and direct confirmations; think jingle had something with firebringer, vecna claimed to have jk'd some people and had something with messages

-rh
My role has been confirmed by Kuroi, Mastina (jailkeep part), Creature (song part), Porkens (song part, not sure why he didnt confirm the JK part yet). Not sure if firebringer confirmed it to Jingle in their private topic, but the JK part was confirmed to him as well.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”