mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:03 pm

Post by mathcam »

a) Long time no see, Werebear!
b) Yeah, my point isn't really that the mafia would be assigned non-randomly. My point is that the mafia, when cornered into claiming a rank, may have
felt
that their rank may eventually expose them so chose to lie about it. Thus, if
ranks
were assigned in a systematic way, we can find mafia by finding situations in the rank list that seem implausible.

The top 2 candidates for this are EPR and one of you/Vraak X. Unfortunately, all 3 of you are people I'd rank in the more innocent category.

Cam
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:08 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

math cam a role double up that is likely to only have one member is a good place to check but scum who hides in that manner takes a risk.

More likely the scum will take the hide in the lower rank deal much like Dementia Blader did.

From what I saw Math there is just as much reason to suspect you as the ones you are mentioning and I am not buying what your selling.
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:16 pm

Post by mathcam »

Have you listed
one
reason to suspect me? Other than that I'm a semi-confirmed mason?

Cam
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:31 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

you had no one that verified your mason claim-- the guy was conviently dead.

and your claim conviently was disallowed. So I am not sure I buy your claim from what I have read so far.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:51 pm

Post by Cadmium »

I think we need to discuss PeaceBringer's point. Two things happened earlier that I can't get out of my head.

First, there was this meeting mathcam and I were supposed to have but he never showed up. Then I got some weird information about a group that mathcam claims to be in.

I can't remember everything exactly, so first I need to find those results back in the thread or my Inbox.
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:21 pm

Post by mathcam »

For what it's worth, I
have
already confessed that my role is sort of a rebel to authority...that I blow off inspections, meetings, etc.

Cam
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:31 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

convient Mathcam but I don't buy it.
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:45 pm

Post by mathcam »

What are you talking about?

You've claimed there "just as many reasons" to lynch me as anyone else, yet I've provided good reasons why to go after specific other people and you have yet to provide one reason, let alone a
good
one, to go after me.

On the other hand, Tigris is relatively tough to read. I find it hard to believe that PB would be this belligerent if he were a townie. My vote's now starting to sway in that direction.

Cam
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:05 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

cam-- gee you haven't seen me play yet. Ig etthis belligerent at the drop of a hat. SOmetimes I am right, sometimes worng. I don't like the feel of your game. As to my play. Go look at my other games. Better yet go veiw games at Footballguys.com.

The main reasons: Your claim and reasons around it come off as convient and scum set. Gee I don't make a meeting, it is just my role. I am part of a group but not really. I find that awfully convient. I also see you trying to steer the ship and sway the town in every direction from day one. That enough reasons for you?
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:33 pm

Post by mathcam »

Gee, I didn't realize putting "Gee" before a sentence made the argument more legitimate.

I don't make meetings. That's part of my role. If you somehow think this implies I killed someone, feel free to elaborate.

I am part of a group, and there's no "not really" about it. There's obviously a group called Charlie Flight, because the mod revealed this. When I revealed that
I
was in this group, there were no arguments from anyone else in the game. If I were lying, someone else would have contradicted me.

Finally, all the mafia have been revealed: "Mafia Core Commander," "Mafia Thug," "Mafia Brownnoser." Demeech, my co-mason, was revealed as "Cadet Airman Basic Demeech, Charlie Flight Member," and not as a mafia.

Thus in all but the most bizarre and convoluted of scenarios, it is both true that I am confirmed to be a member of Charlie Flight
and
Charlie Flight was "pro-town." Hence I feel I am very justified in modestly claiming myself to be "semi-confirmed".

Cam
EnPaceRequiescat
EnPaceRequiescat
Goon
EnPaceRequiescat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:28 pm

Post by EnPaceRequiescat »

I recall some theory by vraak about the charlie flight members, but I can't quite recall it as of now (so I won't say any more).

On mathcam/leo: I believe they have some rumor/receiving thing

On myself: I've been through this thing quite a bit already. I think i can be confirmed as the person who puts people on tours (I have explained each one of my choices). Further, Werebear seems to have an ability on getting information from the people I write up. This claim seems plausible, considering the amount of interacting roles (like mathcam/leo, scalebane (?) with his meeting ability). And therefore in effect, I believe werebear, mathcam, leo to be more on the pro-town side. And further, I would be pro-town, too, as it seems unlikely for pro-town to be associated with scum.

On my rank, the accusations agains both vraak and I are based on guesses of the mechanisms of the game rather than on the evidence provided through gameplay.

It's getting late, so analysis on who I believe to be scummy will follow.
freak with short term memory
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:53 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

okay reading through this over the past hour in greater detail.

Charlie flight was a mason group of unknown intention.

Rumors indicate that they pummel people and been through commanders. There was a post suggesting that this group would be mafia-- EPR indicates by Vaark.

Here is what I believe. The group was for them self and the goal to survive, not mafia not pro-town but for there own good. At any rate
unvote Matchcam
cause that can be dealt with. But I find him full of it, and he along with Vaark have led the town down wrong paths over and over again.

You have a Vaark and Werebear complaint. I dislike WErebears unenforceable bet stuff-but it draws attention to self and not ever that under pressure.

Given all of what I have read I am
voting Vaark
who has tried real hard to appear pro town but the vibe I get is been going down wrong path over and over again based on non-sense.

Matchcam I do not believe you are protown. You have been just as much a part of the spin as Vaark.

Granted someone like FD might be scummy or one of the others but right now this is my best guess.
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:51 am

Post by mathcam »

On mathcam/leo: I believe they have some rumor/receiving thing
You mean cadmium/leo? Not that I like to turn down a "more on the pro-town side" declaration.

I agree that there
was
a suspicion that Charlie Flight was anti-town, but it seems rather ridiculous to me. That means that in addition to the 3 mafia dead, the remaining mafia, and any SKs we have, that we have
another
scum group of 3. That's just a ridiculous amount of scum.

I'm glad to see this has turned into a real game again.

Cam
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:53 am

Post by Cadmium »

Here's a link to the beginning of the Charlie Flight discussion.

The day after that Leo and I had to prove ourselves and this happened.

Reading these things back does make me somewhat suspicious of mathcam (and Werebear too for that matter), but I'm not sure if it's enough for a lynch. What do you think?
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:27 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Mathcam-- there is no evidence or mention of any SK. So I am more prone to think there is the bad guy mason as other scum.

Cad--seriously look at Vaark.

Werebear did rub me the wrong way, especially with the bet crud but I don't think he is scum. He seems to function with EPR's roll.

Vaark on the other hand is highly spurious.
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:24 am

Post by mathcam »

No, but night 4 there was two kills, both of which are (I think) unaccounted for. It could be that the second killer has to earn his kills, and that failed to happen because of the rampant lurkiness from a lot of players early in the game.

Cam
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:54 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Vote Count:

EnPaceRequiescat- 2 (mathcam, Vraak X)
Vraak X- 1 (PeaceBringer)

Not voting (7): Cadmium, EnPaceRequiescat, Flying Dutchman, pwnz, shadyforce, spork76, Werebear

6 to lynch.
[url=http://fishbulb515.blogspot.com/][b]Fishblog![/b][/url]
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:03 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

well mathcam- you have now out right said something that is flat out wrong. You may want to double check before you say something like that.

I just went and looked at all darkblades posts.

Each night only had one death. The death was all the same method, backstabbing. So please tell me how that would indicate SK. And if there was a night with 2 kills please show me the post because I sure did not see it.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:52 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Lightning dances around in the distance. The delay of thunder decreasing with each bolt indicates its current destination. It will be here shortly.
[url=http://fishbulb515.blogspot.com/][b]Fishblog![/b][/url]
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:04 am

Post by Cadmium »

Looking at the fact that I still don't have a clue (all this military talk and roles are just too confusing, reading back doesn't help me either), I might as well blindy follow the rest.

Meeh.

Vote: EnPaceRequiescat
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:15 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Cadmium, seriously have you looked over where blindly following mathcam and Vaark have led the town?
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:23 am

Post by mathcam »

You're right. I saw:
Darkblade, in the front post, wrote: Cadet 1st Luitenant Prizm, Officer, backstabbed Night 4
Cadet Senior Airman ID, Prankster, killed by brain hemoraging Day 4
and assumed that a death by brain "hemoraging" would have to have happened during the night.

But what makes you think

a) That "Vaark" and I have been leading the town, and
b) That were in such bad shape? Before we had to modkill2 for inactivity, there was probably 1-3 scum left out of the remaining 12 players, and before the deroleification, there were some decent pro-town roles. That's a pretty strong town position in a mini game.

Cam
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:42 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

but now we have no roles left.

I was thinking for further assistance at this point everyone who has not out there roles should do so. No need to keep them secret.

If you read over the game Vaark and yourself have been leading this village on every think.

The death of prankster, rich boy, in fact all the recent lynches were led by Vaark and yourself.

Now you both are pushing for the death of EPR for all Intents and Purposes seems cleared by verification of role. But yet you push for his lynch based on limited info.

I want to see where things go here before I out what my role was, in other words I want to here others roles first.

And I will
Unvote
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:45 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Oh never mind looking back on Tigris, Tigris did out being a role writer upper and not being able to send anyone on tour.

so I will
revote Tigris
sorry for the change but I missed Tigris outing role.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:46 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

revote Vaark
- DOH I hate brain farts

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”