Micro 836: Jester Nightless Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 322, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 320, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 319, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:There is no way lynching me ever makes sense, in the first scenario, and you just scumclaimed.
Yes, it does. If town thinks I'm scum, it also means I could be a jester being great at scum, therefore my lynch TO TOWN is sub-optimal, and I should be dealt with D4 when it's not possible that I'm Jester any more.
My point being WHOEVER town thinks is scum, it's a possibility that they may be Jester; therefore town should kill someone TOWNY.

~Jimothy
Freaking lolcat already, you’re outted. :roll:
You think I can’t recognize flailing scum when I see it?

Why are you so opposed to being the lynch - especially in scenario 1?

Your over the top.survivalistc attitude, is what gave you away,
Last edited by Jingle on Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 323, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 321, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:How am I ever the first choice if you’re scum? Oh and fyi, next time you roll scum, you might want to read George Orwell’s 1984. It’s a fascinating quickread, I promise. You’ve outed yourself as scum by pushing me as a lynch in scenario 1. There is no way town or jester, ever makes this kind of post.
Have you not understood my previous post?
If you're appearing towny, you're a great first choice if I'm scum TO TOWN, because I could be a jester doing what I did to get scumread.
Which part of this confuses you?

~Jimothy
Nothing because you not the jester, you’re outted scum.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 325, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why are you so opposed to being the lynch - especially in scenario 1?
I am NOT opposed to being the lynch, god.
I'm saying that's the best strategy for town. Check scenario 0, the post before that, where I say I'm fine being lynched and the strategy to follow if I'm lynched.

~Jimothy
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 326, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Nothing because you not the jester, you’re outted scum.
@Everyone, remember this after my flip. ;)

~Jimothy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 324, Michael Scott wrote:You're just shouting "You're scum!!", "You scumclaimed by pushing for me in scenario 1!!!" without actually explaining it :P

~Jimothy
It makrs 0 sense to lynch ovbtown over likely scum in scenario 1. If you were actually town here, you would have advocated lynching YOU in scenario 1 and me, in 2. That would actually make logical sense.

Jester probably advocates self in both scenarios and town does in only 2. Scum does in neither or they avoid making this kind of list in the first place and don’t make this type of gross push before scum is found.

If you’re not scum, prove it!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 329, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:It makrs 0 sense to lynch ovbtown over likely scum in scenario 1. If you were actually town here, you would have advocated lynching YOU in scenario 1 and me, in 2. That would actually make logical sense.

Jester probably advocates self in both scenarios and town does in only 2. Scum does in neither or they avoid making this kind of list in the first place and don’t make this type of gross push before scum is found.

Wait. Nancy, there's a misunderstanding here -- if I explain in more detail, are you open to changing your mind?

~Jimothy

(Also inb4 Kent calls this post political)
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 327, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 325, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why are you so opposed to being the lynch - especially in scenario 1?
I am NOT opposed to being the lynch, god.
I'm saying that's the best strategy for town. Check scenario 0, the post before that, where I say I'm fine being lynched and the strategy to follow if I'm lynched.

~Jimothy
There is no way, town!you ever thinks I’m a better lynch than you in scenario 1. You are fighting this way too hard if you are either town or jester.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 330, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 329, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:It makrs 0 sense to lynch ovbtown over likely scum in scenario 1. If you were actually town here, you would have advocated lynching YOU in scenario 1 and me, in 2. That would actually make logical sense.

Wait. Nancy, there's a misunderstanding here -- if I explain in more detail, are you open to changing your mind?

~Jimothy

(Also inb4 Kent calls this post political)

What is there to explain? In scenario 1, your lynch is clearly more optimal than mine. Sorry fam but you just scumslipped.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 328, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 326, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Nothing because you not the jester, you’re outted scum.
@Everyone, remember this after my flip. ;)

~Jimothy
I’m down with finding that out. :]
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 331, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:There is no way, town!you ever thinks I’m a better lynch than you in scenario 1. You are fighting this way too hard if you are either town or jester.
In scenario 1, I'm scum, but town doesn't *truly* know my alignment.
I was advising town's safest strategy in the case I am scum.
*Of course* if I'm scum, town wins fastest if I'm the lynch -- but it's not the safest strategy for them when they don't know whether I'm scum (or) jester.
Agree?

~Jimothy
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 332, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:What is there to explain? In scenario 1, your lynch is clearly more optimal than mine. Sorry fam but you just scumslipped.
"In the universe where X, the best strategy for town is S"
"In the universe where Y, the best strategy for town is S"
"In the universe where Z, the best strategy for town is S"
"Therefore, S is the optimal strategy"
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 332, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:What is there to explain? In scenario 1, your lynch is clearly more optimal than mine. Sorry fam but you just scumslipped.
Okay, so if I flip town, what would you make of my "strategy"?
Do you agree you're a good lynch for the next day?

~Jimothy
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Michael Scott »

Also,
PLEASE DON'T LOLHAMMER
me, give intent -- there's an ending post I'd like to make before going.

~Jimothy
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 331, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You are fighting this way too hard if you are either town
I'm fighting it hard because you're refusing to listen. :P
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 334, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 331, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:There is no way, town!you ever thinks I’m a better lynch than you in scenario 1. You are fighting this way too hard if you are either town or jester.
*Of course* if I'm scum, town wins fastest if I'm the lynch -- but it's not the safest strategy for them when they don't know whether I'm scum (or) jester.
Agree?

~Jimothy
If anyone OTHER than you were making this argument, it wouldn’t be bs. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 339, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If anyone OTHER than you were making this argument, it wouldn’t be bs.
"Tunnel"
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 334, Michael Scott wrote:
Agree?

~Jimothy
Riiight and this is about as persuasive as a player self- metacasing themselves. What aren’t you getting about this?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 341, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Riiight and this is about as persuasive as a player self- metacasing themselves. What aren’t you getting about this?
:facepalm:
Separate the argument from the arguer -- judge the argument on its own merit.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 336, Michael Scott wrote:
Okay, so if I flip town, what would you make of my "strategy"?
Do you agree you're a good lynch for the next day?

~Jimothy
I think you’re trying to trick me here. If I say yes, than that helps further your “obvtown” push on me, and if I say no, then you’ll probably flail some more. Why don’t we just lynch you and let town decide that post-flip?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 342, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 341, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Riiight and this is about as persuasive as a player self- metacasing themselves. What aren’t you getting about this?
:facepalm:
Separate the argument from the arguer -- judge the argument on its own merit.
:lol:

Lol no, because there is only one scum left, so obviously no further associatives. Therefore, anyone else making this case, could not possibly be mafia but could be the jester but you OTOH, can only be scum making this argument.

The more you flail, the more obvious it is that I’m right here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 343, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think you’re trying to trick me here. If I say yes, than that helps further your “obvtown” push on me, and if I say no, then you’ll probably flail some more. Why don’t we just lynch you and let town decide that post-flip?
That's fair -- but it's clear I'm getting lynched for it anyway, and I don't think town's gonna pay heed once I flip, so I want to hear it now.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 345, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 343, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think you’re trying to trick me here. If I say yes, than that helps further your “obvtown” push on me, and if I say no, then you’ll probably flail some more. Why don’t we just lynch you and let town decide that post-flip?
That's fair -- but it's clear I'm getting lynched for it anyway, and I don't think town's gonna pay heed once I flip, so I want to hear it now.
If you get lynched, I’m still in this game, so this argument is hillariously lolbad. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 346, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If you get lynched, I’m still in this game, so this argument is hillariously lolbad.
Um, you're still in the game, which is why you're a good lynch the next day?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 347, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 346, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:If you get lynched, I’m still in this game, so this argument is hillariously lolbad.
Um, you're still in the game, which is why you're a good lynch the next day?
Sorry, not playing this game with you. :]
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:34 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 348, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Sorry, not playing this game with you.
"Tunnel"

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”