Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:29 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 210, LolWagons wrote:Well I was hoping no one would specifically point that piece out because if people want to think there's a cop when there's not, that would typically benefit town, but you went and blew it.
Sorry dude. I did not think of the consequences as deep as you did. How does it help town? (Not a trick question, I just want to be educated)
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:45 am

Post by Sashaddin »

We're 10 pages deep and I feel we've only been superficial so far. I have two people on my town lean list, two on a scum lean and the rest as null....
Townlean: LolWagons and Nikk
Scumlean: Xwing and Lapsa

I hate voting when I'm not too sure, so I won't take xwing to L-2. I think Lapsa and his one-liners need more pressure than xwing right now. What was that dayvig thing anyways?

UNVOTE: Wagonomics (rvs)
VOTE: Lapsa
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 155, Nikk wrote:Oh my goodness I am a shoot moron.

I meant lapsa not Robert. Robert's post piecing the two laps piece's together are what made me think it was off.

My bad

VOTE: lapsa
I don't understand this vote

but I do know it's Robert's fault
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Lapsa »

ok... mostly up to date

VOTE: xwing

fos on sash (lolwagon echo)
fos on nikk (see #227)
abcedminded
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:45 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 225, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 210, LolWagons wrote:Well I was hoping no one would specifically point that piece out because if people want to think there's a cop when there's not, that would typically benefit town, but you went and blew it.
Sorry dude. I did not think of the consequences as deep as you did. How does it help town? (Not a trick question, I just want to be educated)
I’m kind of fucking with ya. But the idea is if the rules say no cops but someone doesn’t know there’s always a small chance they would fake claim cop for an easy lynch.
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Robert2424 »

Here I thought db was defensive. Lol.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:53 am

Post by LolWagons »

Hey Nikk and Profii: go look at post #47 and tell me what you see in regards to Robert/TGP
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Robert2424 »

There seems to be at least 2 wagons so regardless if anybody get lynched I'd say day one hasn't been a waste. Plenty of stuff too look at.

@Lapsa, why did you for nikk. For simply voting you?
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 232, Robert2424 wrote: @Lapsa, why did you for nikk. For simply voting you?
I don't believe you you're such a square

do me a favor - read any of my games

and then continue explaining how mixing up accuser with defendant equals omgus
abcedminded
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Robert2424 »

Fos*

What do you mean by me being a square?
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 152, Robert2424 wrote:Targets for what?
lurking is an issue but #109 achieves nothing
abcedminded
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:13 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

Robert you seem to be pointing fingers at literally everyone who posts: can you please condense your reads a bit into a list?
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 234, Robert2424 wrote:Fos*

What do you mean by me being a square?
abcedminded
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:16 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 236, TheGoldenParadox wrote:Robert you seem to be pointing fingers at literally everyone who posts: can you please condense your reads a bit into a list?
Oh this is getting spicy
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Robert2424 »

I wouldn't call it that.

I feel that a list could help. I'll gather my notes and give my opinion on everyone.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:22 am

In post 238, LolWagons wrote:
In post 236, TheGoldenParadox wrote:Robert you seem to be pointing fingers at literally everyone who posts: can you please condense your reads a bit into a list?
Oh this is getting spicy
Any comments? I see a lot of your posts but have a lot of trouble understanding what your reads are.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:34 am

Here's the first half of my list:
Wagonomics - I'm not sure what to think, but i really want this "meme alt account" to cut the crap and start giving real game information. Neutral at best, policy lynch at worst.
Lol - I see this account being extremely active, which would be a good thing if there was a bit less spam. Honestly, I'm having trouble understanding you general posting, but it pings me as pretty much earnest town. I'll get a better read here when they post a list of reads. Townlean currently.
Nikk - Seems like he's trying too hard to be seen as a good little townie. I don't see much game advancing content, which is why I'm goin to go with a slight scumlean. I need more real content from this slot.
Robert - Mixed feelings here. On the first hand, I see game advancing content from him, which shows town, and it's eager, but at the same time, I see a lot of pointing fingers to try to get town to lynch people with little regard for who they are, so overall, I'm going to go slight townlean.
Doughboy - He's tunneling hard and giving good, if not cherrypicked, cases against Robert. This in general seems towny, even if I don't necessarily agree with those. Townlean.
Lapsa - In his 20 posts, I don't see the tiniest bit of game advancing content and a lot of fluff. Scumlean.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:37 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 240, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 238, LolWagons wrote:
Oh this is getting spicy
Any comments? I see a lot of your posts but have a lot of trouble understanding what your reads are.
Sure, I think you two (Ie you and Robert) are scum together and this a transparently contrived attempt to distance.

Doughboy and Trivium are probably town.

I don’t like the way Profii has been rotating around your wagon but I’m sure he feels the same way about me on the x wagon, so I’m giving him the BOTD even if you’re mafia. Plus he’s been insightful and is playing his careful, Socratic game he did when we were town last game.

Sash I have leaning town.

I have a tilting scum read on Lapsa but with the way his counterwagon formed I don’t think he’s scum if you flip scum.

A scum flip from you would make me feel mixed about Nikk because of one of your all’s early interactions but a town flip from you would make him town to me. Even if you flip scum there I think he would be leaning town.

X I have leaning town because of the way they came out swinging against their wagon, but that was way back in early game. Just the people on the wagon on X make me feel like X is town. So if most of my reads are correct, this one is too.

The wagonomics account is a tossup. I think they said my value decreased but it stayed the same, and they haven’t been super active. I think it’ll take a day or two to solve the slot.

Egix is a tough read for me but my gut says town.

I’m on mobile and missing somebody so hold on and let me see who it is
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:39 am

Post by LolWagons »

Oh, Flubber.

Flubber is null unsurprisingly. Forgot he was in the game.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:48 am

Trivium: He's attacking multiple people with shallow and weak if not nonexistent arguments. However, his attack on me feels genuine. Neutral.
Flubber: His questions are genuine, and it seems like he's making an earnest effort. Townlean.
xwing: I've explained my read on him. Naked vote at the start, worse and worse "content" after that, none of which generated any good content. Feels very artificial. Scumread.
profii: Starts out with fluff and useless posting (see ) but seems more towny and gives game advancing content that seems earnest. Townlean.
Sashaddin: not a lot of posting, but answering questions well and reads that are well thought out and make sense. Townlean.
Egix: seemed a bit eager to jump onto xwing wagon, and doesn't seem very earnest. I don't really see him making game advancing content.

(also I apologize if I made a pronoun error - I wasn't trying to if I did.)
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Robert2424 »

My list, Using the list from the mod so its in no particular order to be fair to everyone.

Doughboy, an interesting charicter to say the least. He claims me to be defensive when he voted me defending what he calls Naked voting. Witch should be called votes without substance or reasoning. witchs adds nothing to the game. I feel he could flip either way. Would like to see more in general when it comes to him. Could flip either or, but a slight edge to anti.
Nikk, He can be odd, but I feel he's trying to help the town. I havn't got any bad feelings and nothing he's done seems scummy to me. But its early and things could change drastically.
LolWagons, A person with allot of character behind him. I feel he's one of the most active if not the most active poster here. He has a feel of town, or he's just wearing a mask.
Trivium, the one who a wagon formed on with no substance or reasoning. I have to wondering if the wagon was on him from a prior game. The wagon on him is hard to read, mainly because it had no substance to it. Hence why I highlighted it. I do feel theres a fair chance Scum was on the wagon at least, if not good chance though. As for him, I'm leaning town because of the wagon. I don't have a good read on him tbh.
Wagonomics, A very roleplaying person, who makes his posts interesting to read. Hard to get a read on because of it. Must watch in the future.
Egix96, My notes on him are very small, but seems to be trying to add substance. Feeling town for now.
profii, Hard to say tbh. I feel he's jumped around a bit everywhere, but I feel he's only trying to get feel for everyone. Could flip either or.
Sashaddin, feel he's finnaly came out to contribute or at least seems so. I could of forgotten something. I really can't put him in either catagory atm.
Robert2424, crazy I know, I put myself on the list. I know I'm town, and wish I was more active in the game, I do feel I'm learning though with new terms and new situations.
xwing, I would put him leaning towards anti, What I have seen from this one is less then convincing, but hard to say cause hasn't posted because of being away, witch people are saying is an excuse. worth watching closely.
TheGoldenParadox, Believe it or not, I having a town feeling. Trying to get substance out of every player. but I need to write more notes on him.
Flubbernugget, not much on him, want to see allot more and bigger posts from him.
Lapsa, you would be the bottom of the list, you remind me of another player who doesn't really add anything to the game. From odd explanations to sometimes out right ignoring some of my questions, I have to lean scum with you. though if you somehow flip town, you've proven to be a distraction. I can't really find a post that feels town either. Hince why my vote is here, plus you were late on the no substance wagon as I like to call it. However, do I think you should be lynched D1? Its a hard question.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 245, Robert2424 wrote:From odd explanations to sometimes out right ignoring some of my questions
I have answered all your questions
abcedminded
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 245, Robert2424 wrote:Doughboy, an interesting charicter to say the least. He claims me to be defensive when he voted me defending what he calls Naked voting
Easy on that shade. It’s not my color. I never called you defensive. You essentially called me defensive but I have no idea why you think that. Mind explain how I’ve been defensive?

Side note being defensive isn’t alignment indicative but since he brought it up, he should at least be able to explain/show how I’ve been.
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

“Don’t hate the player, hate the game”

“I don’t give a fuuuuuućk
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Lapsa »

@robert how is post 17 late?
abcedminded
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Doughboy »

I find it hard to believe Robert from 2012 has never seen a lolwagon. Hell we have a player named after them. lol wagons happen in rvs and that’s what took place. I appreciate his attempt to look at the wagon for scum, however I feel if he were town he’d try to converse more with the naked voters. I don’t even think he said anything about the fact that he called out naked voters and then I intentionally naked vote. I don’t see any sort of curiosity coming from him, which probably means he’s more informed than I.
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

“Don’t hate the player, hate the game”

“I don’t give a fuuuuuućk

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”