AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:39 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2520, Kokichi Oma wrote:Vig actually makes sense. I dont see sk killing creature. Hes a potential mislynch
In post 2521, Shoshin wrote:Creature wasn't a potential mislynch. Not even close.
Performer, Mewtaph and I can’t remember who else, didn’t townread him.

Like Irrelephant11 was obviously the scumkill and since Creature was EVEN night vig, he obviously didn’t visit anyone, so you’re thinking what - he’s an SK kill?

So, if no odd night vig, or odd night scumdoc, how do you think scum killed a PGO and lived?

Why would scum target Creature? If you’re thinking that there’s a bp SK in the setup, then why would scum kill Creature, unless they were afraid, he’d eventually figure it out?

If Creature wasn’t vig or SK kill, that doesn’t look very good for the worst, if he’s the scum kill.

But then we’re back to why tf would SK ever kill Creature here?
Hydra of Almost50 and Nancy Drew 39

We don’t intend to monkey around.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:40 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2525, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2520, Kokichi Oma wrote:Vig actually makes sense. I dont see sk killing creature. Hes a potential mislynch
In post 2521, Shoshin wrote:Creature wasn't a potential mislynch. Not even close.
Performer, Mewtaph and I can’t remember who else, didn’t townread him.

Like Irrelephant11 was obviously the scumkill and since Creature was EVEN night vig, he obviously didn’t visit anyone, so you’re thinking what - he’s an SK kill?

So, if no odd night vig, or odd night scumdoc, how do you think scum killed a PGO and lived?

Why would scum target Creature? If you’re thinking that there’s a bp SK in the setup, then why would scum kill Creature, unless they were afraid, he’d eventually figure it out?

If Creature wasn’t vig or SK kill, that doesn’t look very good for the worst, if he’s the scum kill.

But then we’re back to why tf would SK ever kill Creature here?
Sorry, that was meant for Shoshin, not Kokichi obviously.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:43 am

Post by the worst »

The fuck
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:45 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2524, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 2523, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2519, Nauci wrote:Why assume another vig instead of an sk?

Like I hope there are still tpr but I think every other night stuff is usually to balance roles and have hardly ever seen there be even and odd for the same thing
How does scum kill a PGO and still live then?
If we think creature got vigged, which seems the most likely option, then town has 3 different killing roles. Scum would surely have a protective of their own in this case, and opted to remove the pgo before they risk their protective getting lynched. I suppose it's theoretically possible the odd night vig killed irre and had protection from the odd night doc, but this seems less likely to me.

I'm sad that one of my 2 solid reads in this game appears to have been vigged.
Yeah, me too and I’m even sadder if town continues to have their heads up their asses because they townlock anyone prematurely.

I bet money that if NM suspected another lhf or maybe even me, no one would completely dismiss his reads. He seemed pretty convinced that tw and Varsoon are scum. I don’t understand how anyone who actually cares about winning this game, would completely dismiss the possibility he could possibly be right.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:51 am

Post by the worst »

That's what's doing my head in about NM's townflip. Like he genuinely cared about those reads but I haven't seen him tunnelled on me as scum d1 like that (and I'm also coming around on Varsoon being town)...especially like over one post? When he first said it I was like "hey maybe this is town!NM" but when he refused to elaborate or reconsider anything I assumed he just randomly picked us.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:54 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2529, the worst wrote:That's what's doing my head in about NM's townflip. Like he genuinely cared about those reads but I haven't seen him tunnelled on me as scum d1 like that (and I'm also coming around on Varsoon being town)...especially like over one post? When he first said it I was like "hey maybe this is town!NM" but when he refused to elaborate or reconsider anything I assumed he just randomly picked us.
It didn’t look remotely “random” to me. He was 100% convinced on you being lockscum and confident but less sure on Varsoon, as I read it, anyhow.

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:54 am

Post by the worst »

yeah tell me about it
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:57 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2299, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2297, Mitillos wrote:without even doing a minimal analysis of worst's post
Nope
Here he is disputing Militos’ accusation of him not doing a “minimal analysis” of tw’s posts. No, nothing about his read on either Varsoon but especially you, were random.
In post 2119, Not_Mafia wrote:
the worst is obvscum

Varsoon could be

The third is your mum

Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Shoshin »

I think NM was trolling us. He can do that sometimes, I guess.

In terms of the kills, there's three possibilities: town has another killing role, there's a third party killer, or mafia had two killing powers.

I think the onlyl people who suspected Creature were scummy players -- Performer, Mew -- and Creature wasn't actually on the table as a mislynch at any point. So I don't see his kill coming from town unless one of Performer/Mew is a townie that killed him (and if they are, they should claim ASAP because they're top suspects for lynching today either way).
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2347, Shoshin wrote:I've yet to incorrectly read NM, so maybe that will sway you, Nancy.

The problem with N_M is that he's not actually scumhunting. And when he's town, he actually scumhunts.
This post, makes me want to FIGURATIVELY smack someone. :facepalm:

Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Shoshin »

I was wrong. Get over it.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2533, Shoshin wrote:I think NM was trolling us. He can do that sometimes, I guess.

In terms of the kills, there's three possibilities: town has another killing role, there's a third party killer, or mafia had two killing powers.

I think the onlyl people who suspected Creature were scummy players -- Performer, Mew -- and Creature wasn't actually on the table as a mislynch at any point. So I don't see his kill coming from town unless one of Performer/Mew is a townie that killed him (and if they are, they should claim ASAP because they're top suspects for lynching today either way).
Are you even planning to address the obvious
elephant
duck in the room, or maybe you’re not really town here?

Because town!Shoshin, isn’t shy about investigating EVERY single possibility. When does town!Shoshin ever ignore the extremely confident reads of a dead townie?

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I mean I'm assuming Mewtaph is the odd night vig. He might as well claim if so, it's that obvious...
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2535, Shoshin wrote:I was wrong. Get over it.
If you mean, I’ll be ignoring your reads in this game, show me why tf I shouldn’t?

You help push through a mislynch - one that Kokichi and I told you would flip green and now, you inexplicably townlock that mislynch’s strongest scumread?

:facepalm:

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by the worst »

viewtopic.php?t=75184&f=54&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

The way he randomly tunnelled someone who is pretty clearly town reminded me of his Mathdino tunnel this time we played together by end of day. He's definitely trolled this way as scum before.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Shoshin »

VOTE: AlmostNancy

Her belief that NM would flip town didn't have any connection with the reality of the game.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2537, Xtoxm wrote:I mean I'm assuming Mewtaph is the odd night vig. He might as well claim if so, it's that obvious...
Why do you think Mewtaph is odd night vig? but he definitely should claim, if you’re right.

Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 2536, AlmostNancy wrote:When does town!Shoshin ever ignore the extremely confident reads of a dead townie?
Remember when I let a confirmed townie die because I thought their reads were wrong? You know better than to wonder why I'm ignoring the reads of a dead townie. Why are you questioning me for things you shouldn't ever be questioning me for?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Shoshin »

I think Performer/Mew are the only townies who would have killed Creature. If either claims responsibility for killing Creature, I'm fine leaving them alive as long as they agree to be leashed.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Mitillos »

Well, Performer topped his terrible unannounced L-1 with an even more terrible claimless hammer.
VOTE: Performer

@AlNan: We may have been wrong about N_M, but he didn't do much in the way of towntelling. And his nope at me was not about the minimal analysis. He corrected himself, and said he meant to nope another part of my post (quoted in yours, making it even messier and harder to follow the conversation). But he definitely didn't do any analysis. He gave basically no explanation as to his worst scumread, except for quoting one post and calling it scummy.

@Shoshin: By the same argument, neither did Kokichi's townread on N_M track. I think AlNan was just townreading N_M correctly (though I'd argue it was for a bad reason), and isn't necessarily scummy for it.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2540, Shoshin wrote:VOTE: AlmostNancy

Her belief that NM would flip town didn't have any connection with the reality of the game.
I’m 100% flipping town here and you voting me over NM’s strongest scumreads or anyone outside of your townlost, makes me think Kokichi might be right about you being scum. I honestly didn’t think so, just that it was possible before this vote.

I couldn’t be more obvtown and was sure because I was right about NM, and wrongly assumed Irrelephant11 was off the table, that I wasn’t going to make it to D2.

So, Shoshin/tw/Varsoon, possible scumteam?

Bookmark it, after my flip.

Cuz I guarandamntee you won’t be happy with my flip - unless you’re actually scum here - then of course, you’ll be thrilled.

Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Mitillos »

Also, the flavour of the deaths is interesting. They were both "shot", and we can see that both were Terran and used bullets (with the flavour "shot"). From what I can gather, the other factions in the videogame are aliens, and presumably wouldn't use bullets. Does this mean that either 1) only town killed anyone, or 2) scum are also Terran?
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2545, AlmostNancy wrote:So, Shoshin/tw/Varsoon, possible scumteam?
This almost always has at least two town in it Nancy. Please be reasonable. NM wasn't night killed out of fear of his reads. He was lynched because he looked like a scumfuck and >half the list agreed.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 2544, Mitillos wrote:@Shoshin: By the same argument, neither did Kokichi's townread on N_M track. I think AlNan was just townreading N_M correctly (though I'd argue it was for a bad reason), and isn't necessarily scummy for it.
Koki isn't Nancy. Town Koki throws out random townreads for reasons that don't have any connection with reality; town Nancy doesn't. Why isn't Nancy scummy for townreading NM? Is there something about her play in other games that makes you think she'd townread NM in that situation? My sense is the opposite, at least based on the sorts of players she scumread in Labyrinth (e.g. TP letters, Chick, Angel, etc.).
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Shoshin »

the worst, Nancy is scum. Please trust me on this.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”