the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by the worst »

I feel like I've been really transparent about my read on you and my issues with reading you this game. I agree that your defence of NM was pingy but I still think I'd actually be really surprised to see this start of day from scum!you.

I don't have time to sit in front of a PC and logically lay out a case on my read trajectory on you. If you want something more can you let me know what you're after?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2599, Shoshin wrote:Nancy, why doesn't Irrelephant's death confirm me as town in your eyes?
What? Lol
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2597, the worst wrote:Yeah I might be misremembering Necromancer in particular. It was ages ago and Ank's rep in threw me off.
I don’t want to mislynch or tunnel and rn, my strongest FOSes are on you and Shoshin. But I’m open to being proven wrong but Shoshin’s never lynching you thing - even after NM flip, is pinging me hard that you two could possibly be w/w here. I don’t know whether or not Shoshin is an OMGUSSY player or not. If she is town here, then for everyone’s sake, I sincerely hope not.

But Mitilos “fallacious logic” post, has me wondering about that. I just wonder how she ever confidently pushes my mislynch right after NM’s.

Maybe, I’m overthinking this. \_0_/

Anyway, I don’t see. how we’re ever making it to D2 after this. I just couldn’t take Shoshin digging her head in the dirt and allowing town to possibly lose. I still don’t understand how, either town or brilliant scumhunter Shoshin doesn’t critically look at all the possibilities.

The way things were headed, it looked to me, like we were going to keep probably mislynching lhf until scum basically runs roughshod over us and I just couldn’t let that continue.
Hydra of Almost50 and Nancy Drew 39

We don’t intend to monkey around.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2591, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2574, Keyser Söze wrote:I wouldn’t jump on Performer so quick.

Yes, he deserves scrutiny for the hammer-without-roleclaim, but no quicklynch please.

Im actually more curious to look at the people ‘hard’ town reading NM yesterday instead.
Scummy post
“Scummy”?
No.

Rational post. People need to not lose their shit. Let’s read and digest.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2599, Shoshin wrote:Nancy, why doesn't Irrelephant's death confirm me as town in your eyes?
???

I’ve played scum. Is this even a serious question?

I was the one, who pushed RR to be NK’d N1 and he wasn’t scumreading me at all - quite the contrary, and Math wanted to NK stun, who had him as locktown.

Like whaaaa? :lol:

Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2593, Kokichi Oma wrote:Post is scummy cause no one was going to quick lynch him. Post seems forced
“Forced”? You overlooked the message of my post and concentrated on the quicklynch part.

Congratulations.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Irrelephant would have rather been lynched then let me be lynched... so why would I ever kill him as scum? If I were scum playing the way I am (and I wish I could play scum like this), I take Irrelephant with me to 3-way LYLO because that wins me the game.

Irrelephant's death should confirm me in Nancy's eyes, not only because Irrelephant knows me better than anyone else on this site and has a flawless record of reading me, but mainly because Nancy seems to be giving lots of weight to what dead townies thought about the game.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 2523, AlmostNancy wrote: How does scum kill a PGO and still live then?
In post 2507, Nauci wrote:I suppose that takes Creature out of my POE

I'm on a mission to sort Performer and Keyser today

If creature couldn't have tried to shoot Irrelephant, then there must have been some sort of BP mechanic because even roleblockers would get shot by a PGO, right? My wild speculation is that a 3rd party SK would get BP and scum would have taken a shot at Creature?

Despite having such a strong cluster of players this game who are probably town, I'm really worried now, down both a vig and a protective TPR :/
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by the worst »

Shoshin/me w/w in particular never kills Rel
If you don't expressly townread both of us you're mad to think we are ever scum together
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 2608, the worst wrote:Shoshin/me w/w in particular never kills Rel
If you don't expressly townread both of us you're mad to think we are ever scum together
lol seriously...
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2600, the worst wrote:I feel like I've been really transparent about my read on you and my issues with reading you this game. I agree that your defence of NM was pingy but I still think I'd actually be really surprised to see this start of day from scum!you.

I don't have time to sit in front of a PC and logically lay out a case on my read trajectory on you. If you want something more can you let me know what you're after?
In what way was it “pingy”?

You mean at the time or post-flip?

Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Shoshin »

Key, you sort of flew under the radar in D1. Who are your top townreads/scumreads at the moment?
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2601, Kokichi Oma wrote:
What? Lol
The main problem with Shoshin’s argument, is obviously there’s at least 3 scum in the game but in MU Greek Mythology game, I stupidly stopped the lynch on godfather Batman, only to be rewarded with a N1 NK.

Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Shoshin »

And what do you think of my analysis on Nancy as scum?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Shoshin if you're scum this game I'll be impressed. I'll tell you why post game if you are
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2610, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2600, the worst wrote:I feel like I've been really transparent about my read on you and my issues with reading you this game. I agree that your defence of NM was pingy but I still think I'd actually be really surprised to see this start of day from scum!you.

In what way was it “pingy”?

You mean at the time or post-flip?
Mostly preflip but it's not overwhelmingly wolfy, just made me think to re-check it if NM did indeed flip town (=> see if it looked like t/s t/t etc.)
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2606, Shoshin wrote:Irrelephant would have rather been lynched then let me be lynched... so why would I ever kill him as scum? If I were scum playing the way I am (and I wish I could play scum like this), I take Irrelephant with me to 3-way LYLO because that wins me the game.

Irrelephant's death should confirm me in Nancy's eyes, not only because Irrelephant knows me better than anyone else on this site and has a flawless record of reading me, but mainly because Nancy seems to be giving lots of weight to what dead townies thought about the game.
You townlocking tw, after NM flip, is what’s pinging me and why would you ever in a million years ever ignore the extremely confident read of a dead townie.

You might serious consider if you could possibly be wrong and then debunk it but not even consider the possibility - no latter in your mind, how remote? Why would you? I would always be open to reconsidering even my strongest townread after a flip. I don’t get this logic.

And why did you not listen to me and consider that maybe I could have been right about NM. Kokichi and Skitter also thought he’d be flipping town?

So, yeah I’m pissed that after a mistake like that, you’re not even thinking about reconsidering your reads.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I mean, that was typical NM and you guys tried lynching him for being NM
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2613, Shoshin wrote:And what do you think of my analysis on Nancy as scum?
If you’re scum, Kudos, if town, you’ll go down as WOAT this game.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

AlNan you're quickly gaining scum equity. Need you to be towny.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

That includes not letting Almost50 type. cause I scumread his every post
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2611, Shoshin wrote:Key, you sort of flew under the radar in D1. Who are your top townreads/scumreads at the moment?
You and Soshin are my ‘top’ tier town reads. Nauci strong town lean.

I don’t like Nancy’s push on you and TW today.

I don’t like koki’s change of tone either: where has Mr Badass gone? We’ll find out tonight what he’s actually made of.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 2612, AlmostNancy wrote: The main problem with Shoshin’s argument, is obviously there’s at least 3 scum in the game but in MU Greek Mythology game, I stupidly stopped the lynch on godfather Batman, only to be rewarded with a N1 NK.
That game isn't remotely comparable, the biggest differences being the strength of Irrelephant's townread on me, Irrelephant's extensive knowledge of my meta, his willingness to follow my reads in most cases, and the fact that he had already claimed a non-threatening role to the scum. If I were scum, I never kill him here.

The existence of three scum is irrelevant. Scum do what wins them the game. If a player townreads scum to the extent that Irrelephant townread me, a player who already claimed a non-threatening role to the scum, scum probably leave that player alive on N1. Whoever killed Irrelephant found him threatening enough to think that it was worth killing him over trying to kill a potential power role (investigative, protective, etc.). The likely reason for Irrelephant's death is that he correctly scumread at least one of the scum, and/or scum have a protective role (bulletproof, doctor, or whatever) that they feared would be lynched today and they wanted to kill Irrelephant while they had the chance. Whatever the case, it's never me.

Like, think about Labyrinth mafia. Why didn't scum ever kill you despite being confirmed town? Because you townread the scum. There's exceptions to that general rule, but not in a case like this where Irrelephant townread me to the extent he did. It's odd that you're discounting that and immediately assuming I'm scum for pushing you a bit.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2617, Kokichi Oma wrote:I mean, that was typical NM and you guys tried lynching him for being NM
And it was utter bullshit for Shoshin to say he wasn’t scumhunting here. Maybe, initially on his dafuq Irrelephant11 vote but he did make a not a terrible case on the worst - at least it was obvious, he BELIEVED it anyway.

Is Shoshin is actually town here, then I am never sheeping her reads ever again. I just don’t understand how they can be this bad this game and how town!Shoshin ever seriously thinks I’m scum here.

If she is scum here, then she’s playing ballsy af. That is beyond obvious.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2619, Kokichi Oma wrote:AlNan you're quickly gaining scum equity. Need you to be towny.
I don’t know what you want me to say, other than that I am 100% flipping town here and how am I “quickly gaining scum equity”? THINK Kokichi, in what world am I possibly scum in this game?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”