: NotNova
Dunnstral (L-6)
: rb
NotNova (L-6)
: DVa
bristep123 (L-6)
: Dunnstral
Auro
In post 521, bristep123 wrote:Weird meta analysis and weakreading.
What meta arguments are you referring to as weird? What do you mean by "weakreading"?
Last edited by MiniDeathStar on Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:08 am

Post by bristep123 »

I stand by it, going into detail would give you an argument to make against it. It's really for the rest of the players to decide whether what I said has merit or not.
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 526, bristep123 wrote:I stand by it, going into detail would give you an argument to make against it.
Yes, and this would help me understand your thought process better as well

You already gave some reasoning; it wasn't a naked vote, so why would you not flesh out your thought process more? I don't get why you'd only go halfway here lol
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by bristep123 »

only quoting half my post doesn't really work when the full post is right above. I'm not keen for you to understand my thought process, not if I'm suspicious of your role. Also, 'lol' noted.
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by DVa »

So why are you acting like you're certain I'm scum? You said you had a "bad feeling" about my slot but you're unwilling to flesh out the substance of what gave you that impression. If you're trying to sort me shouldn't you actually try to have a conversation rather than saying "hmm I dub thee scum" and then hoping the town decides to agree? Because otherwise it seems like you're just testing to see if I will be an easy mislynch or voteparking somewhere you don't think you'll get backlash. I'm not seeing how an unwillingness to discuss your thought process has any town motivation if you are still uncertain as to my alignment
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by bristep123 »

noted. I'm not acting by the way. Only scum need to act, and I'm not scum ;)
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by DVa »

I say "acting" because in your vote post you seem far less certain than you are in subsequent posts, so I'm having trouble both understanding the reasoning behind your FoS and your apparent level of certainty
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by bristep123 »

Cool. I'm going to bed now, just letting you know so you aren't hanging on for any more replies that aren't going to come this side of the next 8 hours or so.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by rb »

In post 520, Something_Smart wrote:To be honest, I have literally no idea how to parse anything rb has done this game. I played with him a while ago and he was nothing like this. That's another reason I want him out of the game...
if someone isn't the same as they were over 6 months (?) agp, they must be scum.

smart imo
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by rb »

VOTE: DVa

fine with this even though dunnstral is better

id like everyone's opinion on dunnstral tbh, i find it amazing he's not being scumread. read his ISO, garbage
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 534, rb wrote:fine with this even though dunnstral is better
why are you compromising when there's eight days left on the timer?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by rb »

you're talking, dunnstral isn't
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by DVa »

So I guess this goes back to your thing all day, which is that you want to reward the lurky, non-presence players by pushing anyone who tries to interact with them?

And in the meantime, taking pressure off Dunn, when your interaction with him might have made it easier for other people in the game to read either one of you?

k
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by DVa »

VOTE: rb

Play better or get mislynched
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by rb »

In post 538, DVa wrote:VOTE: rb

Play better or get mislynched
um

this makes me very comfortable with my vote actually
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by rb »

In post 537, DVa wrote:So I guess this goes back to your thing all day, which is that you want to reward the lurky, non-presence players by pushing anyone who tries to interact with them?

And in the meantime, taking pressure off Dunn, when your interaction with him might have made it easier for other people in the game to read either one of you?

k
this doesn't even make sense
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by rb »

literally my mouth is agape at how fucking stupid that reasoning is, that i can only see it as a bad excuse for an omgus vote
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by DVa »

You've mostly just been rude and obnoxious this game and your reads are terrible so it's not an omgus vote, you're starting to convince me you're a liability to town. I think you're likely to be a mislynch but if you keep playing like garbage then you can eat rope.

Putting 0 pressure on lurker slots and moving away from your top scumreads to join a wagon that has two lurker slots with very close to naked votes on them is basically straight playing to a scum wincon, and your condescending attitude in conjunction with your incredibly unfunny memes makes me uninterested in carrying you if you're town.

So it's not an omgus, I just have started to not care about your alignment. Stop playing to scum wincon if you're town.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by rb »

In post 465, NotNova wrote:
In post 464, DVa wrote:I'm looking for people who I see little reason to townread right now. We have a lot of annoying lynchbaity players right now so I'm more interested in players with noncommittal attitudes tbh

Not entirely sure I follow your reasoning on why you would prefer my vote to be on you if Mala is basically null to you
You couldn't sort me because I wasn't around — so let's make up for lost time until you're satisfied. If your presented nullpool is {me, Mala} that only matters when we run up for a final lynch.

Essentially I'd rather you not keep me null. Do you think there are any players you find scummy/towny enough to have an opinion on, outside of us two?
in fact you just completely fucking dodged NotNova when they came off V/LA to interact with you, and as they aptly pointed out: you tried to interact with someone who was already on V/LA?

i'm not voting 'anyone who tries to interact with lurky low-presence slots'

lamees doesn't fit that criteria, and dunnstral actually is one of the lurky low-presence slots

you're the only fucking person i've voted, and the reasons have much more to do with the fact that what you're clearly doing is pretending to be playing the game, by having interactions that will quite obviously lead nowhere and amount to nothing, by discussing players who haven't posted much less than halfway through day 1 deadline, one if which was a replace, another which was on V/LA and one that honestly appears to just be a troll account

town don't sit around making a point of pretending to have interactions in the game, they just..interact

lynch this pos scum jfc
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by rb »

In post 542, DVa wrote:You've mostly just been rude and obnoxious this game and your reads are terrible so it's not an omgus vote, you're starting to convince me you're a liability to town.
found the scum :lol:
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 543, rb wrote:lamees doesn't fit that criteria, and dunnstral actually is one of the lurky low-presence slots
who you just fucking moved off for ???? reasons
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by rb »

you're voting the 2nd most active slot in the game and complaining that i'm the one "not putting pressure on lurker slots"

even though i was actively calling for wagons on two of the most low activity slots in the game..just not the brand new replacement or the player on V/LA...

wow holy shit
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by DVa »

You literally just moved off a lurker slot to join a wagon on me *for no reason that I can understand*
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by rb »

In post 545, DVa wrote:
In post 543, rb wrote:lamees doesn't fit that criteria, and dunnstral actually is one of the lurky low-presence slots
who you just fucking moved off for ???? reasons
i've been scumreading you most of this game, so i'd gladly take a wagon on either you or dunn

considering that we've actually interacted over the fact i scumread you multiple times this game, it's fucking insane that you're trying to make out that i'm just randomly switching to some misc. wagon

also i was the _ONLY_ person voting dunnstral and about 6 people between my vote and the time i'd moved had all not decided to join the wagon. i'm not going to sit around on a wagon at L-6 - it doesn't generate any pressure anyway.

however, if you'd like to join the dunn wagon with me, feel free :)
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by DVa »

So far your main pushes have been on Lamees, who right now I think has a decent chance of being town, and me, who I know is town

Your push on Dunn was the only thing you had going for you and I wanted to see if anything came of it

But now you're just joining a bandwagon started from what amounts to a naked vote to move off *what you accept was your top scumread*

And you're acting like being the only one on Dunn was bad, that's what I don't get

Return to “Completed Open Games”