EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 10:25 am

Post by Xtoxm »

vote Snix

Yeh.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
perfect628
perfect628
Townie
perfect628
Townie
Townie

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Mon May 12, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by perfect628 »

Umm OK so...this aint good. Will do some rereading and post comments soon.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 1:42 am

Post by Snix »

I'm still waiting xtoxm. Give me something to defend myself against.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm ok.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 4:23 pm

Post by neko2086 »

No you're not. You're going to have to participate. Please outline why you've voted Snix.

In the meantime, Snix, what are your thoughts?

Jamesthephox, what are your thoughts?

perfect, you said you were going to reanalyze some things. Anything new come to your mind?

I myself still have some rereading to do. More later.
In Tartiflette We Trust
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2008 4:55 pm

Post by Snix »

My thoughts are that xtoxm is scum and has been trying to quick-lynch people from day one. I bet, xtoxm, that once you realize that no one's going to lynch me you'll find someone else "scummier" (AKA easier) and go after them. It's happened before, it'll happen again.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 1:58 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Snix completely ignored and refused to vote Dizzy yesterday, who had to be lynched, and instead attakced me who was going for her porbably hardest.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 8:14 am

Post by Cephrir »

Snix, I'm not sure where you get the idea that nobody's going to lynch you.

Xtoxm, answer neko.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 8:42 am

Post by Xtoxm »

That's what I was trying to do in the post above yours...
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 9:07 am

Post by Cephrir »

Oh. Well, I guess it's something. IIRC, there are better reasons. I'm wondering if Xtoxm is being oppurtunistically suspicious without seeing the real reasons, but given his playstyle I wouldn't think that was a very good scumtell even if this was the case.

I'm planning to reread Snix; this post may be entirely invalid but I think I recall a few scummy things from him Day 1.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

vote perfect

perfect still has not explained his sketchy vote from yesterday and with more lurking, (Did you not read the thread during the night? were you busy nighttalking with scumbuddies?) I see no reason not to keep voting him.

Also don't like Scigatt after that post that sounded like he knew Izzy was going to come up town and the hammer ending discussion short after everybody had waited on perfect to post.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 4:39 am

Post by Xtoxm »

He's the other one I think is scum.

SL made a good entry.
perfect628
perfect628
Townie
perfect628
Townie
Townie

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 12:23 pm

Post by perfect628 »

Hmm...so xtomx thinks I'm scum...well I suppose I'm screwed now, aren't I? :cry:

Here we go:

Firstly, to address SL, please explain why my vote was sketchy. I'm not 100% clear on what you're saying.

Anyway, I did a reread of snix, and came to the conclusion that...I have no conclusion. I couldn't seem to get a strong read either way, as I couldn't find any blatant scum or town posts. Please inform me if you disagree.

Will do thorough reread later, SL please address my question.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Did you not read my post yesterday?

This is what you had to say about Izzy
perfect wrote:Then, dizzy goes on to do exactly the same thing, namely attack ecto. At this point, it was almost painful how obv it was that yvonne/ecto was the cop. Dizzy continues to act...let's put it strangely...for a while, but not necessarily suspcious imo...
How the heck does that translate into a vote?
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
perfect628
perfect628
Townie
perfect628
Townie
Townie

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 1:23 pm

Post by perfect628 »

I, in that same post, wrote:Now, the cop claim. Not shocking, and imo semi well played. It drew out dizzy's reaction, which solidified my opinion of her. She seems...crazy at best? I mean come on, there's a time to stand by your opinion but then there's a time to realize your opinion is very clearly wrong and let it go. Then, the vote of cephrir just ended it for me. I don't care what your alignment is, although I couldn't be more sure that you are scum.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 3:05 pm

Post by Cephrir »

perfect628 wrote:Hmm...so xtomx thinks I'm scum...well I suppose I'm screwed now, aren't I? :cry:
If this is not sarcastic, it comes off oddly IMO. If it is, meh.
Anyway, I did a reread of snix, and came to the conclusion that...I have no conclusion. I couldn't seem to get a strong read either way, as I couldn't find any blatant scum or town posts. Please inform me if you disagree.
I'll reserve judgement on this until I read Snix again.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2008 3:08 pm

Post by Snix »

if you could hold off until xtoxm actually post something substantial that would be nice, I'm trying to prove a point.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2008 6:06 pm

Post by Scigatt »

ShadowLurker wrote:
vote perfect

perfect still has not explained his sketchy vote from yesterday and with more lurking, (Did you not read the thread during the night? were you busy nighttalking with scumbuddies?) I see no reason not to keep voting him.

Also don't like Scigatt after that post that sounded like he knew Izzy was going to come up town and the hammer ending discussion short after everybody had waited on perfect to post.
The way I stated that that post you refer to was to best fit into the the saying I thought was appropriate. I was actually rather angry at Dizzy's attitude at that moment, so it probably could have been said better, but I still stand by everything I said in that post. Also, it was my impression that after perfect's input we go ahead with the lynch and I was just facilitating that.
JamesThePhox
JamesThePhox
Goon
JamesThePhox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat May 17, 2008 9:49 pm

Post by JamesThePhox »

MOD: WILL BE V/LA FOR TWO WEEKS. REQUESTING REPLACEMENT. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2008 3:57 am

Post by Snix »

Alright, well I figure I've given xtoxm enough time to come up with an attack on his own. The rest of you, if you have one, can post yours now. Thank you for being patient.
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2008 6:23 am

Post by klebian »

Looking into replacing James.
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2008 7:49 am

Post by neko2086 »

I am an idiot. I’ve been writing/copying/pasting a case for about an hour now and I just lost it all. So I’m starting over now.

I was hoping to hear from xtoxm as well, but, oh well. In this, I will inevitably switch from third to second person and from present to past tense for no apparent reason. I apologize in advance, but it should still make sense.

Snix and Near

Near votes Snix on p4 for being too townie, basically. Not a good reason, but, Snix’s response is mostly WIFOM:
If I wanted to act like a townie wouldn't the better response be: "yeah, but lets keep him away from L-2 just in case."
If I were scum I'd know you weren't scum, right? So, wouldn't I dive in for the easy kill?
Snix and Yvonne

Your vote on Yvonne was weak to begin with. It doesn’t appear that you’re really sure why you’re voting her. In fact, you say to her, “If you aren't trying to get lynched then I don't know what you're doing,” which caused me to ask, ” if you think she's trying to get lynched, then why would you vote for her?” Your response: “Why not appease the lady? If she doesn't want to act town then we shouldn't treat her like town.” You knew something was off with her, and yet you’d rather lynch her than get her talking and figure out what’s going on.

When Yvonne was being inactive, I suggested she should be replaced and I outlined why, namely because of her inactivity. When I asked you why she should be lynched rather than replaced, you never answered.

Later, when she
was
active, she then became frustrated and asked to be replaced. You then tried to spin the situation to make it sound as if this was what I wanted, that it was my doing, when it
clearly
was neither.

While Yvonne was gone and we were waiting for a replacement, you kept your vote on her. Hell, even Dizzy unvoted until Ecto replaced in. When Ecto replaced in, you admitted you were voting him solely based on Yvonne’s play.

Also of note: Cephrir pointed out that you had hardly ever mentioned thAdmiral. You say there was nothing to comment on, and you continue to attack Yvonne.

This post of mine (358) is a good summary of other thoughts of mine: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=350
Snix refuses to respond to this post, which makes me think it’s all the more worthy taking another look at.

Snix and Ecto

Snix finally makes a case against Ecto. Below are his summarized points followed by my own comments:
-Ecto likes to dodge questions
As does Snix
-Makes connections where there are none
I wonder what the Neko-xtoxm-Yvonne scum trio would have to say about that…
-bread crumbs cop after telling dizzy to stop hunting cop.
Assisting in the cop-hunt by fishing for breadcrumbs
-seems to generally dislike sciggat for no stated reason.
Actually, he was just pressuring him, the way I saw it. Not sure how disliking somebody makes him scum anyway, though.
-bashes dizzy for being prideful of gender.
Again, not a scumtell

My summary: Snix’s case= a weak response to criticism for not having a case against Ecto

Ecto claims, and Snix keeps his vote on, to the very, very end, up to thAdmiral’s lynch. Again, even Dizzy ended up voting thAdmiral. (Note to self: jamesthephox, scigatt also avoid wagon)

Snix and Dizzy

Dizzy may have been town, but she was scummy. No doubt. She was cop-hunting, and she wanted to lynch the cop after he claimed. Her insistence, undying effort to get ecto lynched just screamed scummy, so the only logical next step would be a Dizzy-lynch. Why then, did you avoid the Dizzy-wagon? Did you know she was town? Only scum
know
all the alignments, and so for you to have known to stay off that wagon, the wagon on the scummiest person there, is incredibly suspect.

Snix and Cephrir
I've always thought cephrir is scum. I said that back on day one. It was just a feeling with nothing to go on so I focused on other people.
Right. You’ve said it yourself. You’ve got nothing to go on, and you never have

Now Snix, I have a couple favors to ask of you. First, respond to this post. Don’t complain about how long it is, because you asked for it. Literally. As far as how in-depth your response is, that’s up to you. I just want something.

Then, let me know what your thoughts are on scigatt, jamesthephox/peers, and perfect/near. I’m interested in knowing what you think about them.

I will likely vote Snix today, but I’ll be looking at others as well.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2008 10:55 am

Post by Snix »

First off I'll respond to your post, then I'll look at the people you've asked me to.

The Me & Near thing
was, I believe, just his play style conflicting with mine.

The Me & Yvonne thing.

You have to admit that there were really only two ways of looking at what she was doing: 1. She is really bad at being cop or 2. She is really bad at being scum. So far all the lynches/voting after ThAdmiral have been towards people who went with option 2. Two of those people even, after the claim, went along with the wagon. I'm pretty sure the only reason I'm alive right now is because dizzy was an easier target for the scum to quick lynch. Both Cephrir and Xtoxm wanted to kill her quickly without much discussion (which you agree is good for town), but I digress.

You started asking for her replacement in 217 after she had said all she was going to do that day was vote. She seemed to either want to be lynched or be replaced and you gave her the second option. I didn't see then and really don't see now why you would favor replacement over a lynch. You have to understand that I made the connection between you three because she seemed scummy to me, you gave her an easy way out and she personally put scigatt on a pedestal. Now I'm almost positive that neither of you two are scum.

After Ecto replaced you asked for a case against him, which I did give and which you quoted right below your statement saying I didn't. I still felt Yvonne was scum and Ecto just gave off a vibe (horrible reasons I understand that) that he was too. I must admit he replaced at a bad time for the wrong person and had a lot against him and had he not claimed we might have lynched someone else and then have had him NKed. I also must admit that I really had my vote still on him because I was way to prideful to drop it and if he happened to be lying be able to point at my vote and say "Told you so".

I never mentioned ThAdmiral because, like I said, I had nothing to comment on. I don't see how that was so bad given the way he played and the amount he talked.

The Dizzy and Me thing

I believed she was town. She followed the same logic I did on the yvonne/ecto debacle and, though her methods were very agressive, finally did come around and vote ThAdmiral. Which put me off when everyone then turned around and wanted to kill her instead of me or JTP. Especially Xtoxm, whom had been on our side in the ecto wagon until he claimed.

Cephrir

So far today and yesterday cephrir has been right behind xtoxm on pushing lynches. He's been giving out excuses left and right for xtoxm's rushed behavior.

Xtoxm

xtoxm's been riding other peoples coat tails since he got here. I gave him 2 days to come up with even a small case against me and he didn't. It's not like he wasn't on the site because he's posted elsewhere, in other games. He couldn't do it for a case against ecto or yvonne. Not even one for dizzy, which you claim was the scummiest person yesterday. He's always been pushing fast lynches, twice now on confirmed townies.

The fact that you didn't even mention the fact that even today he hasn't said one word of logic against me bothers me a bit. The closest he got was saying that I defended someone I thought was town. That doesn't seem so wrong with me. Just like you defended yvonne when clearly she was without a leg to stand on.

So
vote: xtoxm

I hope that if by some odd chance I do die today I would like xtoxm lynched tomorrow as my dieing wish.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2008 11:30 am

Post by Xtoxm »

xtoxm's been riding other peoples coat tails since he got here.
Outright lie.
I gave him 2 days to come up with even a small case against me and he didn't.
Is there any point in lying about this when I have my reasons posted on the very same page?
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2008 11:51 am

Post by Snix »

you're uhm... reason?

OK.